HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:55 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 am

Genesis spoke calmly, "An entity cannot be drained completely. Our power is limitless. That's not a statement of arrogance. Its a fact. Now, in regards to your master, I know how to lure out and beat each of the other entities, I just don't have the means right now. All I want, is their cores. One entity must kill another, that has always been the law. I get your master the energy he needs, and I get the cores of my fellow entities. A good deal, oh, and I get to watch Grey die painfully as soon as I leave his body."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:27 am

Revan sighed as he stood thinking to himself
"hmm I don't like this Dageroth normally sticks to the shadows and rarely attacks big wigs in the open like that, only if they oppose him in the open would he do that but the new Grimm wouldn't have done anything to him which means he must be testing his weapons on immortals but, the only reason he would do that is if the others are rising and if thats the case then everyone will have to pick a side. hmm better get conformation on this but the only two that i currently knows location is Dageroth and Genesis hmm well i start with Dageroth since he and i have had the most current talk but first."
Revan sits down and starts to write a letter to The Grimm with what he believes to be happening
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:29 am

'I don't know. It sounds like a plan, but I don't know if he'd go for it. If he doesn't like it, I'm dead.'
Then he frowned, 'And why the hell should I trust you?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 am

Genesis thought for a moment, "Well, I've never handed out any of my seeds of power....well, I gave one to Grey, but its currently sealed. I could give you one, as a sign of faith. Each seeds gives a random power, tied to our original ability, though quite different. Besides, you need an entity to slay another, and to take their core, otherwise, as soon as the host is dead, they are reborn into another one. Oblivion can drive a dead host for nearly an hour, but he's the only exception. With my plan, he can have the power of four entities, and I can prevent anyone from having the power of us four ever again. Tell me that isn't a foul deal." As he spoke, a black seed seeped out of a nearby shadow, one with numerous roots sticking from it.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:13 am

He reached out towards the Seed tentatively, his hand shaking slightly. 'Is...is this even safe? And what is the likelihood that my Master is going go for this?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 am

Grey entered the combat hall, and as he did, Genesis spoke again to Drake, "It's safe, as long as you don't shock it with nature magics. Do that......." The seed began to move, crawling onto Drake's arm, and clamping down upon it, "And it may do far worse than that. The power each seed gives is random, I don't even know what that one will do, and as soon as it bonds with someone, it can't be extracted without killing them. It will also be out of my control."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 am

As the Seed latched on to Drake's arm, he panicked, and began trying to shake it off.
'Hey! Hey! I never agreed to this! Get this crap off me now!'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:05 am

Genesis clicked his fingers within his realm, and the seed flew onto the floor, remaining immobile. "You freak out way to easily, even for a knight. The seed won't hurt you before it infests whoever shall be its host, as long as its kept away from nature magic."

Grey readied his weapon, as he walked forward, his friend Spike at the ready with his chain blade.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:34 am

lilith looked at the girl as she passed by but didnt say anything, she notice the glyphs on her but didnt question about them. she then looked at shirk
"yeah but none of that is fun"
she thought for a moment
"oo is there any small towns nearby?"

chastity was in a deep sleep until she felt a kiss on her neck, she slowly opened her eyes an looked up at him
"of course i am, still a little tired from last night but ill be fine"
she smiled
"are you ok my love, did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:42 am

He crouched and retrieved the Seed off of the floor. 'So, you're saying there is absolutely no possible way that this thing can hurt me at all?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 pm

The woman stopped near Lilith, "There are no small towns for you to slaughter within fifty miles. Come back to the academy with the blood of the innocent on your hands, and I shall be able to sense it." She said, walking past her now.

Shrike let the woman pass by, before saying aloud, "That is Lamia, at the time she escaped hell, she was ranked number ten. Best not to anger her. Now, if you want to go somewhere to get rid of those pyschopathic urges, I have a reaper playground that I can take you to. Its one of the ways that reapers keep their....murderous urges under raps."

Genesis chuckled, "Of course it can hurt you, just don't piss it off. It holds no power until it fuses with someone. So its basically as dangerous as its physical form is right now."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Mawthrough smiled at her.
"After what we did? I slept like a log. Made of rocks. Home to sloths that sleep all day."
He paused.
"Yeah, I slept well."
He cocked his head.
"So, does being in your archangel form make it different for you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:36 pm

lilith smirked
"but there are towns beyond fifty miles"
she tilted her head
"and who said anything about slaughtering people, i just wanted to give them a scare, no harm in that"
she giggled then looked at shirk
"nah ill find something to do, maybe take a nap somewhere, who knows what ill get into"

chasstity smiled
"a little, im able to go a lot longer then in my human form, plus i feel more in control"
she looked maw in the eyes
"how does it feel for you?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 pm

He moved it around in his hand. 'So, is it going to do it's thing again or what? And how do you piss it off?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Genesis chuckled, "So, you want the seed's power, than merely will for its power to be yours, and it shall fuse with you. And as I said, natural magics piss it off."

Shrike shrugged, "Lamia has a reason to distrust demons, as do I, and my reapers have sent me reports of massacres recently.  Now if you wanna put a scare into some people, in a friendly sort, my next class is soon, would you like to scare some young adults?"

Last edited by AntiHacker on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Revan finished the note containg a waring that the four ancient ones might all be rising soon to cause aor massive war and to also try and keep an eye out for dageroths assasin even asking if he can get a body guard just in case he then took the note gave it to the guard gave him some money for his troubles and jumped in a nearby shadow and travled back to dageroths chamber suprised he hasnt left yet
"Normally I wouldnt bother coming back but that weapon you fired you wouldnt happen to be testing it for a war with the other ancient beings?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:52 am

Grey charged forward, but as he did, Lucia swung her blade flatwise toward his legs. Using his upper body weight, he was able to propel himself over her weapon, and as he turned around, he clashed with her.

Zigera stood in the middle of the silver plains, a .38 caliber revolver sitting in her hands. Standing next to her was Serriola, whom was holding her arm, "You need to master single pistol combat, and learn to save dual wielding for a tougher opponent. Now, raise your arm again." She did as she was told, and raised her weapon. Serriola held out her katana with her other hand, and watched as the blade split into numerous splinters of energy, which floated around the area. "Now dearie, shoot them." Zigera opened fire.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:22 am

'OK then.' Drake focused on the Seed, attempting to will it to grant him the power, while simultaneously trying not to make himself look like a prat.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:38 pm

The seed shot into the air, then flew right back into Drake, piercing his heart, as dark energies began to fill his body, and the seed's outer shell began to fade away as it combined with him, though this caused an extreme amount of pain as this occured.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 3:06 pm

lilith thought for a moment
"well that does sound like fun"
she tilted her head in interest
"what do i get to do?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Shrike shrugged, "As long as you don't kill any of them, you can do whatever ya want.  Well, you could probably whack the know-it-all in the corner of the class....but then i'd get fired...........hmm.........."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 am

Drake doubled over, making pained grunts. 'It...it could be...much worse.'
He started sweating profusely. 'Really, this is a...cake walk.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 am

The seed only needed a few more seconds before it fused completely with him. Genesis let out a slight sigh, "Well, if I really wanted to hurt you, I would have, however, all seeds hurt like hell when you combine with them. Now remember, don't get near nature magic, or the seed within you will react.....how should I say....harshly........" He stopped within his realm to think for a moment, before a black gateway opened up in front of Drake. Out of it walked Genesis, his skin pitch black, he himself in a tattered black robe, his chest exposed. He looked to Drake. "Now, how about we go have a chat with your master?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 am

He looked at Genesis, still feeling the pain of the merge.
'I don't think that's a good idea. He doesn't really like house guests, you know?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Mawthrough opened his mouth, failed to find words worthy of expressing his emotional response to the experience and closed it again.
"Just... so... awesome..."
He nuzzled her.
"Want to go again?"

Ignirforce had found the place, and now it could do nothing but wait.
It settled down, placidly enough, and waited for it's new charge to return...

After Rein's vigorous slaughtering - which was impressive enough to earn a few ooh's and aah's from Darkion, although it was doubtful she heard it above all their screaming - he held the door for her as they exited the now-completely-destroyed tavern.
"You and your sister are peas in a pod," he said admiringly. "So maliciously mischievous and destructively delightful! I'm going to enjoy working with you."
He looked up at the sky, which was beginning to darken.
"So, now what do you propose we do? Any more fun to be had here?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next