HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:34 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:19 am

Grey shrugged, "I'm sensing you know what its like to be a puppet, so I won't say you have no idea. Instead, I'll simply say anyone who seeks Genesis lacks wisdom. I made the mistake of accepting his aid when I was young. I wish I could break this damn seal I have, and figure out what ability of my own I have." Midnight tried to force itself out of the case again.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am

He stopped pacing, and yawned, stretching as he did.
'Yeah, he's not after Genesis, he just wants the power the Entities control. Not the being itself, the energy itself.'
He then slouched. 'And you're right. I'm a puppet, though I didn't really get the choice in the matter. The hours are terrible, but it's better than being dead.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:22 am

Grey shrugged, "Without Genesis, all that his energy does is consume itself. He's a malicious bastard. And unlike Oblivion, he has patience. Your master wouldn't get much use out of Omega's abilities either, Omega is just here to fix the earth for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:08 am

chastity tilted her head she was still trying to catch her breath
"again?"
before she could do anything he had already taken her again....

[color=#ff6666]lilith continued walking the halls calling out for drake
"DRAKE IF YOU DONT COME OUT HERE THIS MINUTE, I WONT GIVE YOU AND CHOCOLATE SPREAD OR LEMON CURD"
she stopped where she was and waited
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:14 am

Mawthrough eventually collapsed, nearly comatose.
He had a good history when it came to making love, but this shattered the record, and the record book, and the library the record book was in. Nine solid hours of making love non-stop had rendered him almost... enlightened, and he had no way of knowing how Chastity was feeling.
"Are... you...ok...?" he managed, Chastity lying motionless on his chest...

Darkion laughed. "You are all pretty doomed. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 am

chastity was completely exhausted. she had just enough strength to nod
"mm hmm"
she smiled and drifted off in a peaceful sleep feeling completely happy and completely relaxed
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:37 am

He sighed, 'Do you know how many people have said that their energy can't be taken? Do you know how many times he's just proven them wrong? He doesn't care.'
He rubbed the bridge of his nose, as he heard Lilith's voice. 'Apparently that Oblivion guy tried the same thing, something like flesh eating energy or something. Yet, Kaiden's still kicking. I'll leave you to think about that.'
He teleported to Lilith. 'What?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:44 am

lilith smiled
"there you are, good drakey, when we are done here i will get you some lemon curd and chocolate spread as a treat"
she looked up at the ceiling
"now then i am officially part of this school, sooo..."
she looked at drake
"what is there to do here, im bored"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:57 am

Grey shook his head, "Oblivion is destruction, Genesis is nothingness.......best to never learn the difference........." Grey said to himself as he became one with his soul again.

Shrike came staggering down the hall as Lilith and Drake met up, a frozen hole still in the center of his forehead from being shot there. His seemingly normal polearm still sat on his shoulder. He looked half awake, "Wonder if there's anything fun going on in the combat hall." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:19 am

He pointed his thumb at Shrike. 'What that guy said. Speaking of...' He turned to Shrike as he walked past them.
'Hey! Do you know that you have a hole in your face?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Shrike lazily looked upward, "Yeah, went outside to talk with someone, and some other person decided to put a bullet in my head, or something along those lines. Rather than put in the effort of chasing them, I came back inside and had a little nap." Shrike looked over to Lilith, "I trust your behaving yourself." He lazily rested against his weapon now.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Revan woke up and strechted his arms as he sat up
"hmm wonder how long it will be before Dageroths puppet comes out to play again doesn't matter My boss might not want me to interfere but, cant have the Grim Reaper get killed off would look bad couple of options A. hunt down the guy who has genesis and get him to destroy Dageroth but, thats too risky B. wait for his tool to return and strike her down but that will be alot of waiting. Hmm Ill think of something also wonering how the fallen angel's wild goose chase is going he needs to learn that people lie oh well that poor naive fool.
he said with a chuckle before looking up at the trees.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:30 am

Grey spoke aloud to Genesis, "You are your own bane, you know that right?"

The entity appeared as an apparation in the darkness, "Why do you say that boy?"

With a chuckle, Grey replied, "If your energy consumes everything when not under your control, then that means it can consume your own energy, which means, it could indirectly, consume you, if someone could find a way to produce it."

Genesis didn't speak, "The price of your studipd need to control every aspect of your energy eh?"

He didn't reply once again.

Shrike held the round in his palm, "Not Arcanium, something of a different brand entirely, for sure. Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 am

lilith crossed her arms
"of course im behaving? shesh i was only away from you for a few minutes"
she looked around
"whats there to do here IM BORED"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:39 am

Since Genesis could not assert control over Grey at this time, he spoke into Drake's mind, while Grey headed toward the combat room. "I have a question boy."

Shrike chuckled, "Well, if you like combat, we have the training halls, if you like the internet, we have a tech lab devote to surfing the internet. Then we've got the library, filled with thousands and thousands of different books. There's also theatre too. There's also lots of classes. I run a class on racial physiology and anatomy. A student of ours is also performing today."

While he spoke to her, a woman walked down their hall. She was tall, had short, red hair, freckles, with a round face, and a large scar across her neck. She wore a flowery halter top, with a pair of neat jeans, however, she wore no shoes. Her body, from head to toe, was covered in tiny glyphs, ones of a demonic nature. The woman had an aura of power around her, and a very sassy walk. She didn't have a weapon on her either. She had a set of demonic, red eyes with orange pupils. Her head tilted upon seeing a demon in the academy. Shrike quickly looked to her, and shook his head, signaling her to not draw her weapon.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:42 am

Drake turned to Shrike, a confused look on his face. 'You say something?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 am

Grey held onto his forehead while walking toward the combat room.

Shrike looked to him, "Only what I said to the demon, don't know if I said much to you other than answer your question in regards to the hole in my cranium." His skull began to build another layer of bone right underneath where the hole was.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:02 am

'OK...' he mumbled, 'I'm hearing voices in my head. Perfect.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 am

Genesis spoke again, "Not voices, just one." He spoke again, "When the boy closes me off, I can communicate more easily with the outside world."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

He turned towards Lilith, 'Give me a minute.' then walked down the corridor.
'So, you are who now?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:17 am

Genesis chuckled, "I am Genesis, and I wish to get in contact with your master."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 am

Drake's confusion increased.
'Err...OK...Why?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 am

Genesis grinned within his void, "Its very simple. The boy does not wish to be my puppet, though despite this, he's been quite useful. Recent events have pushed him out of my grip once again. So I've decided, it may be nice to align with someone new. Besides, that undead creature I fought interested me. I'm telling you this, because unlike other entities, I can move from host to host almost instantaneously. I can also exist outside of a host, unlike Dageroth, Omega, and Oblivion."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:41 am

Mawthrough eventually opened his eyes again, and it was daylight.
Not that there was any in the room - his natural body clock was telling him that in the human world it was just going midday.
He rolled over, and instantly became aware of how... how... PUMPED he felt. He could punch a charging rhinoceros in the face and send it flying right now. The energy he'd absorbed... from such a powerful source...

He leaned over to Chastity, who was still asleep, and gingerly kissed her neck, stroking her form.
"Hey. You ok?"

He trudged. To say he did anything else would be wrong.
He trudged into some things, some knights, some demons, some angels, other stuff. However, he didn't seek a fight. He didn't want to end up back in the Abyss again. He couldn't tell whether they attacked him or not, he'd long forgotten what the feeling of physical pain felt like. He could remember shivering once or twice though.
Ignirforce trudged, seeking his charge, along the bank of the Seine...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:46 am

Drake, to his credit, managed to reach a new level of bewilderment.
'Let me get this straight. You, an Entity, want to side with my Master, a man that wants to drain the Entities of their power? I'm trying to figure out how that works out well for you.'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next