HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:35 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:36 pm

He stood over the man, and leaned in talking directly into his ear.
'That law of your people, the one about keeping what you kill? Tell me, does it hold true if say, I kill you?'
Before the terrified man could even utter a syllable, Effros's blade sliced through his neck, cleanly removing the head.'
'Elsa, deal with these fine gentlemen.' He picked up the head, and began walking for the exit. 'I have a message to send.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Shrike looked away from her, "Its unavoidable, every fight brings a scar, every fight......the reactive armor is my very bones coming to my aid, extending in size out of my skin. And they hurt about the same, buts its okay."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:53 pm

A wicked smile appeared across Elsa's face as she turned towards the other men
"Well you heard him"
she spoke to the skeletons. She headed for the door stopping just for a moment
"And make it extra messy"
She continued walking petting the skull with one hand while holding it with the other. Screams could be heard from inside the tent and after a few moments....silence. Elsa smelled the air.
"Oh how I love a good blood bath"
She looked over at lilith
"I suppose we shall wait for Effros to get back"
She looked back at the tent which was now soaked with blood
"He will probably want this cleaned up"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:23 pm

"'It's okay'?!" Amalia repeated. "It doesn't sound 'okay'." She added, as she folded her arms. "Like I said before, ignorance is not bliss...my ignorance caused that scar....and you say 'it's okay'? I don't think it's okay."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Shrike sighed, "I'm going to have a scar for each of my fights Amalia, every single fight that the reactive armor comes out to save my life. In the end, all these scars do is give me pain, and a mark. I can live through pain. This is nothing compared to how hellfire felt against my skin."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Amalia shook her head, and walked right up to Shirke, placing her finger against the new scar on his chest. "That's not what I meant." She stated firmly. "This is what my ignorance caused...I don't accept 'it's okay' for it. Whether it's something that would have happened at any other point is irrelevant, as far as I'm concerned, that scar is something I caused, as surely as if Frost had struck you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Shrike smiled, "Well that cold touch of yours helped the pain, so you helped me, there, we're even......" He had a slight bit of spinal damage from the day before that hadn't fully healed. His fight against the abomination had slightly shattered two of his lower disks.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 pm

"Hardly." Amalia commented with a stern expression on her pale features. She turned slightly and walked over to the desk. "I will find someway to make this up to you. No one should be hurt by my hand, my ignorance or otherwise, unless it's warranted."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Shrike thought for a moment, "And how about I do something that warrants you to smack me, will that make us even?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Amalia looked over her shoulder at Shirke. "What would that solve?" She demanded, with little to no expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Shrike got up out of his chair, "It would make us even, and I wouldn't have you being such a downer right now." He walked around the room, his hands behind his back, thinking intently.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:53 pm

A puzzled expression formed on her pale features, as her eyes followed Shirke. "I still don't understand how that's supposed to help." She said, as she watched Shirke walk around.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Shrike sighed, then smacked the pile of papers, causing the stack to fall right onto Amalia.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:09 pm

"What was that for?!" Amalia shouted after unburying herself from under the papers. "You really want me to smack you." She glared at Shirke. "Did you hit your head when we fought?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Shrike just sat there laughing for a sec, "Cause I want you to lighten up, and you weren't doing that. Nothing says lighten up, like a heavy stack of tests."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:17 pm

"That's an oxymoron." The expression on Amalia's face vanished, as she sat on the floor, buried in paper. "Really, all you succeeded in doing, is making a mess." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Shrike sighed, "And so I have failed." As he walked over toward his computer, he close lined himself accidentally with an outward staff of his, flying to the ground, "Godammit......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Amalia couldn't hold in the laughter as Shrike clotheslined himself. "I'm sorry." She said, after she had caught her breath. "I just couldn't hold it in."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Shrike smiled, "You look cute when you laugh, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Amalia ceased her laughter and glared at Shrike. "'Cute'." The expression disappeared from her face, as she stood up from the floor. "Please keep those kinds of comments to yourself." She hissed icily.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Shrike chuckled, "Come on, are you really gonna let me off with just a tiny little comment? Is that all you've got? Come to think of it, when your angry, you still look cute." He was trying to get her to air out her anger on him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:47 pm

"You're still trying to get me to slap you." Amalia hissed. "And stop saying I'm 'cute'!" She protested.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Shrike grinned, "How about, you have a lovely set of eyes, and very kissable lips."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Amalia felt a chill down her spine, as the expression melted from her face. She walked over to Shrike and slapped him across the face as hard as she could, then walked to the other end of the room. "Happy?" She spoke coldly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Shrike's face became a very serious one, "Not happy, just pleased that we could get that over with. I don't want you to end up thinking you need to do something to help me that may get you hurt. I'm a pretty good actor, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next