HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:00 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:05 am

Sytry raised his voice.
"Take him down, Yoshi. Leave him alive, but take his gun."
Then he looked over at Sylvia. "We'll go shopping for shoes later, honey. Right now, we've got a bit of a situation." He winked, cheekily - then took Kanna's machete from her hand and cut into Jericho's thigh with it.
"Last chance. If by some means or another, you don't get them on the horn in the next two minutes so we know they're alive, your men will find nothing left of you but bones."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 am

OOT such sadistic people lol

Sylvia snapped at him
"I don't want to go shopping for shoes, I want my stuff back"
she took a step closer until he started cutting Jerichos theigh. She quickly covered her mouth to hold back any food contents that was trying to come up. She quickly turned her head away from the scene.
"You people are..sick"
She fought to keep from getting sick
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 am

Jericho don't show any expression when he felt the steel dig into his leg. "You think this is gonna get me to talk boy. I've had worse done to me. I've been castrated. I've been lacerated. I've been raped, hell I've even been shot in the head. I survived though. You want to hear your friend's voices?" Jericho laughed a little. "You've got to do worse then this little boy."

Kyle's world was spinning as he lie there on the ground with a gun pointed at him. "Damn it... I didn't see you..." As he was saying that he hard a sniper fire at his captors direction.

Douglas turned to Terios and scratched the back of his head. "I think Jericho said something about a warehouse. As for a car.... Ah. There's one." Douglas ran over to the car and opened the door. Realizing he don't have the key Douglas began to hotwire it. After a few minutes the car started. "Okay you two get in"

Last edited by Heizengard on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:43 am

"FUCK!"
Yoshiko knocked Kyle out with the back of his gun and rushed inside the warehouse. He dove in the front before getting his shin clipped by another sniper bullet.
"SHIT! Sniper!"

"Everyone! Stand clear!"
Hikaru jumped back in the Jeep.
"Where'd I keep that Mk14? Sytry, where did you-? Oh, nevermind, I found it."
She took out her own sniper and checked the cartridge for ammo.
"Time to play cat and mouse. My favorite."
She grinned. Then looked over at her husband.
"Yoshi? Did you take bullet fire?"

"Just a scratch."
Yoshiko patted his bullet scrape on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:23 am

OOT: I can't tell if you took Kyle after knocking him out or not. Gonna assume you left him there.

"Damn." The sniper signaled one of the others to go check on Kyle and bring him to safety. Once Kyle was brought to him he pulled out his radio to call for back up. "Douglas come in! We need you at the warehouse. Kyle got knocked out and Jericho's been taken hostage."

"No problem. Just give me the location and back up will be on the way." Douglas replied. The sniper gave him the location and Douglas turned off the radio. "Looks like we found where your friends are."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 am

Kanna grinned at Sylvia, "You gotta break both the mind and the body. Most effective way. But this guy seems to be stubborn."
Gunfire outside brought her attention from Sylvia's horrified expression and to Yoshi stumbling in through the front door. She drew her pistol although it wouldn't be of much use against a sniper.
"Did you see him Yoshi?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:18 am

Jaden's frustration was starting to show on his face. He briefly turned to Sytry, still keeping his main focus on Jericho.
"This isn't good. We might not be so lucky with that sniper next time. Look, I appreciate what you're trying to do by keeping his men alive, but...I mean, if it comes down to it..."
His voice started to trail off. He took a moment to gather his thoughts.
"If it comes down to them or us, we've gotta do whatever it takes to get out of here alive, right?"

Terios smiled upon hearing where his group is.
"Perfect. Let's find out just how fast this thing can go, I don't want to waste any more time than we have to."
He chambered the first round in his new sniper rifle. With a more serious expression, he turned towards Krystal and Douglas.
"Okay, so here's the plan unless somebody's got something better. Doug, I want you to scout ahead for me since you're the only one they probably won't shoot on sight. If they're hiding, find a way to draw them out so I can get a clear shot. Krystal, I want you to be my spotter; if I miss anybody, call them out so I can take them down."
He then pointed to his gun and smirked.
"Oh, and in case either of you were wondering, this rifle is loaded with tranquilizer rounds. That way nobody has to die today. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 am

Hikaru stepped up to the front of the warehouse and hid behind the door. She took out a mirror from her pocket and poked it out in the open. She waved it a bit to get the sun reflecting on it. A sniper bullet smashed it, causing pieces of it to cut Hikaru's hand.
"Damn! Lucky that wasn't my trigger hand. Can anyone look at that bullet and tell me what we may be dealing with?"
She pulled out some medical wrap and started tying it around her hand tightly. The blood made her hand look like something from a horror movie.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Krystal let out a relieved breath when Terios mentioned the tranq rounds.
"Spotting sounds good." she replied.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Sytyr was dealing with Jericho and Jaden was keeping an eye on the two of them. Sylvia was sitting quietly and Yoshi was busy bandaging his wound.
Hearing Hikaru's request Kanna moved forward cautiously to the small hole in the ground where the bullet had buried itself. She slowly dug around the hole careful to keep as much of herself out of the sniper's line of fire. Finally she retrieved a misshapen lump of lead from the ground and held it up to examine it. "It looks like maybe a 338, possibly 7.62. Then again I don't know much about bullets after impact." She reported, she hoped it was helpful.
OOT: feel free to change the type of round if you want. I just took a couple I knew.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:29 am

Sytry lost his temper.
"Ok," he said simply and in one brutal movement cut into Jericho's ball-sack and pried out one testicle, where it fell away from it's former home and rolled away along the warehouse floor.
"I have had it up to here with you and your men. So you know what? I'm going to just kill you."
The knife, now bloodied, was inserted into Jericho's bicep.
"I was playing nice. Now I'm not. That. Simple."
He dragged the knife across, feeling the steel rub against Jericho's femur.
"I'm going to cut your muscles off."
He stopped the knife.
"Now call your fucking sniper off and get them on the line." He hit Jericho in the face with the walkie talkie before switching it on.
"NOW."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 am

OOT: Ummm... I said Jericho was castrated. Gonna make Douglas and the others get to the warehouse now.

Jericho screamed as Sytry plunged the knife into his leg. "Y-you think threats and torture will make me talk... as soon as you kill me you'll have a fucking army after you, you hear me! You and your friends and family will all fucking die! You'll-" Jericho was cut off by the sound of a truck.

"Shit! Kyle's group!" Douglas said as he drove closer to the warehouse. "Hold on! I'm gonna drive into the warehouse!" Douglas floored the truck right in front of the warehouse. The truck barely stopped in time before hitting the building. Douglas got out of the truck along with Terios and Krystal as he saw Sytry mutilating his father figure. "STOP! Don't kill him!!!" Douglas shouted as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at Sytry. "I've got your friends here! Please don't kill him!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:53 am

OOT: Sorry, I thought you meant the eunuch kind of castration, my bad :/ Sorry

Sytry responded by pulling out the knife and slamming Jericho's head into the floor.
"Perfect. We'll call it a trade."
He called out.
"Terios! Krystal! You two ok, you damaged? Talk to me!"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:28 pm

(OOT: Um...wow...Sytry doesn't screw around, does he?)

Terios shook his head and looked around the room dumbfounded for just a moment before replying to Sytry.
"I've got about a thousand very good questions rolling around in my head but besides for that, I'm good."
One face in particular caught his attention soon after.
"Wait...you can't be..."
He carefully looked at the young man, then his eyes widened in surprise.
"Jaden?!"

Jaden, hearing a very familiar voice, immediately turned in that direction.
"Terios!! So you were the one who got taken prisoner, after all! Look, I'll explain everything in a little while...if I can. It's a long and really weird story."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Kanna stared at Sytry and Jericho's unconscious form. Her eyes were wide and her body was shaking. Her mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. The world fell away and once again she stood in her old house like she had in every nightmare she'd had her entire life.

Last edited by Lullabye on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Krystal started to move towards Sytry when she saw Jericho's thigh. She covered her mouth as a wave of nausea rushed over her.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:08 pm

New Character:

Name: Nephilim
Weapons: Anything he brews up, Or anything he has in a close proximity.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Nephilim began to walk towards a pier, with a warehouse nearby, he stopped and noticed something suspicious at the warehouse. However he never actually moved anywhere near it. he silently watched, and waited for someone to come out.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:40 am

Jericho kept his head down breathing heavily as Douglas came closer. :Douglas... what are you doing here...?" He said in a tired voice. "Why did you bring the two hostages...? Oh... I see now... You want to leave... is that it?"

Nothing but sadness was on Douglas' face as he looked at Jericho. The thought of leaving him hurt but he couldn't be there anymore. He couldn't stand for what Jericho was doing any longer. "Yes I am."

Jericho smirked. "Heh... figured as much... Your leaving just like Terios and Jaden..."

"Jericho I-"

Jericho looked up at Douglas with a look of anger and hatred. "I don't know you! Don't you dare speck to me again!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:15 am

"Good, you know each other."
Sytry leaned down and stabbed the knife straight into Jericho's spinal cord, cleanly between the ridges of bone.
"Yes, he'll live. He won't be able to take a shit without a man there to wipe his asshole, but he's not gonna die. That's too easy. A piece of wormshit waiting to die."
He kicked the body, jolting the knife out of position. "That's a kidney gone. So long, ******f*cker."
He looked up at Terios. "Good. Now how many people can that truck hold?"
He then looked at Douglas, and his eyes were freezing cold fire. "Listen to me very carefully. He's going to live. But he decided to go against me, underestimated me, and kidnapped my team. The first two I can forgive. The last one? He's only going to live right now because you asked me to. Now you put your gun down, let us take this truck, so you can get his worthless ass to a hospital. I don't know what this man has done for you. But let me make something very clear."
He leaned down and broke Jericho's nose out of spite, grinding the bloodied organ into the dirty floor as it cracked, looking back at Douglas.
"If I EVER, see him again? I will use his leg bones to scoop his brains out of his skull and make him choke on them."
His voice rose to a roar.
"AM I UNDERSTOOD!?"

He then looked round at the others. His eyes were dark... but then softened, by an inch.
"Sylvia, you're free to go. If you want, I'll drop you off at the nearest police station. Anyone else who wants to live, come with me." His tone indicated this was not up for discussion.
He looked back at Douglas.
"Now put down the gun, or Jaden will blow your brains out. Or Yoshi. Or me. NOW."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:53 am

"You killed them." Kanna said, her voice shaking with terror and hatred. "You killed them. Why? Why did you do it?" She was staring at Sytry through wide eyes. "My parents. WHY!" She screamed her hands were shaking and tears ran down her cheeks as that night replayed itself over and over again in her head.

OOT: I was planning on bringing this whole thing up sooner but I wasn't really sure what was going on before. Gonna be getting into the whole reason Kanna came after the sword.

Last edited by Lullabye on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 am

Hikaru pouted, and looked to Yoshiko.

Yoshiko nodded, and placed his assault rifle behind him, and carried it like a purse. He placed his arm around Hikaru's waist - out of love, not assistance.

Hikaru placed her arm around Yoshiko's neck and walked as a couple to the jeep. Silently. There was nothing they cold say to help the situation.

Then, Yoshiko whispered to Hikaru.
"Hey. I think it's time to leave."

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"We were in this for the money, and now it's gotten out of control. It's not worth our lives to be here. Let's just go home."

Hikaru looked away in thought. She glanced at Sytry, at the crippled Jericho, everyone else also. She looked back up at Yoshiko.
"Maybe you're right. This is just too much. A magical sword isn't worth our lives."
She glanced back at Sytry.
"We'll see if he can give us a ride. After...Kanna has her fit."
They both climbed in the back and held each other dearly, cuddling.

Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:18 am

Douglas' hands started to shake at what he just saw. Douglas' mentor and father figure lying there on the ground bleeding everywhere. Nothing but hatred and anger was shown on his face as he glared at Sytry. "Your a monster. I can here hoping to help you in some way after returning your friends and you do this. Your worse then Jericho ever was!" Douglas lowered his gun and pointed it at Jericho's head and fired it. Not in a form of hate but mercy for his old friend. Douglas pointed his gun back at Sytry. "If I ever see you again, your dead." Douglas put his gun away and headed back to the truck. He got in and drove out of the warehouse.

Douglas drove up to where the sniper and Kyle were. "Get everyone out of here and back to the base." He said. "Where's Jericho?" The sniper asked. "He's dead. I'll go into it in more detail when we get back. Put Kyle in the truck and get everyone else back to the base now." The sniper complied and put Kyle's unconsious body in the truck and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:57 am

Terios looked on in horror as Sytry mutilated his former friend. Even though they were enemies now, memories of their time as friends flooded his mind and made him sick to his stomach. He muttered under his breath, his eyes wide in horror.
"Mother of God..."
When Douglas shot Jericho and told them that he was leaving, Terios quickly turned around and called out to his other old friend.
"Doug, wait!! Don't leave like this!"
It was too late. Douglas had already started the truck and was pulling out of the warehouse, tears streaming down his face. Terios watched him for a few moments in stunned silence. After regaining his composure, he looked over to Sytry. He knew from the very beginning that this man was dangerous, but he had no idea just what he was capable of.
"Sytry...you took it too far. I appreciate what you were trying to do for Krystal and I, but...this isn't how I wanted it to end."
He looked over to Jericho's corpse, his hands shaking.
"I don't even know what to think. Part of me is saying that you were just doing what was necessary...but another part of me wants to believe that we could have still helped him. He used to be a great guy, you know. I wish you could've seen him in his prime..."
He finally couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears started to form in his eyes. Those tears soon turned to sobbing. He fell down on his knees and slammed his fist into the ground.
"Why...why did it have to be this way?! JERICHO!!!"

Jaden felt nothing but sympathy for his friend and mentor Terios, he wanted nothing more than to go over and comfort him. But he knew Terios better. This is something that he needs to deal with by himself for a while. Instead, he turned his attention to Kanna; he walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.
"It's okay...talk to me, Kanna. Tell me what happened. I'm here to help...if I can, somehow."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:53 am

Sytry was now completely calm.
His eyes followed Douglas out, his form silent. Taut, like piano wire.
He lowered his eyes and his fist clenched.
"At least you're alive."
Then he yelled it.
"AT LEAST YOU'RE ALIVE!"
He turned, and his cape bladed and flared he stormed towards Kanna, his anger now blazing in his face.
"AT!!! LEAST!!! YOU'RE!!! ALL!!! ALIVE!!!"
He shoved Jaden aside and grabbed Kanna by the scruff of the neck, shaking her and almost throwing her back against the wall.
"YOU'RE ALIVE! KRYSTAL, IS ALIVE! TERIOS, IS ALIVE! EVERY PERSON I'VE EVER KILLED IS SO I DON'T LOSE SOMEONE!"
He let Kanna go and gripped his cape.
THWIP! WHIZZ!
The blades tore through the air.
"YOU'RE ALL STILL!!! ALIVE!!!"
Sparks flew as steel met concrete floor.
"I DID IT!!"
Then he stopped.
"I'm alive. You're alive. You're alive because of me. But you're not going to admit it. I did it."
He turned around and walked to the truck. "And that means I'm the bad guy."
He turned round to Kanna. "I killed your parents? Welcome to the world of blood and death. Life is as cheap as a packet of chips in a Tokyo subway."
He closed his eyes.
"You want to yell? Yell away."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:58 am

Krystal hid with her hands over her ears. Memories she'd tried to forget came rushing back. She felt pain all over her body.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-