HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:22 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:32 am

"Honor means nothing as opposition Mathuriel. You and I both understand and unforutnately embrace these formalities. Just a Handshake and I will hand her over to you, I do not mean to condescend too you. I am just telling you how it is, especially under the Kings army. Ella understands I have no animoisty towards her. Truthfully, I wish not to hurt a hair on her head. please understand my position. I have to give you a hard time under orders."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:13 am

Mathuriel sighed, seeing Jericho held the higher card.
He lowered his weapons, and walked up to Jericho, extending his hand.
"Here. No tricks. One handshake, as you said. Then you let her go."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:00 am

Jericho released Ella from his grip and gently pushed her towards Mathuriel. He reached out his hand and gave a bonecrushingly firm handshake, It drew a small unoticable amount of energy from him, as he wanted an accurate read of his powers. He could draw some conclusions but not too many. He understood him more from doing so. He shaked his hand and abruptly stopped. He knew the guards were knocked out.

"Now you two, May both leave, I highly suggest you keep running that or go after the king and be successful. one way or the other. Be smart in your travels. Oh.. And tell Carlyle I said Hi."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:29 am

Mathuriel gingerly withdrew his hand, shot Jericho a chilling glare, and gently walked Ella away from him.
After shooting a look back at Jericho, he dimension-walked them a short way into the forest,within walking distance of where he'd left the others.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 am

ella looked up at him and shook her head
"he didnt hurt me, but one of his men did"
she placed her hand on her jaw
"he punched me here, im fine now its just a bit sore"
she removed her hand from her jaw
"surprisingly he was nice to me, he allowed me to go outside for some fresh air, and offered me food when i woke up from being knocked out"
she looked forward
"he said the man that hit me was taken care of but he didnt say how"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 am

"Whatever he got was too good for him," Mathuriel said with uncharacteristic venom. Then he looked at Ella apologetically.
"Sorry. But Carlyle told me about Jericho, Ella. Don't get any illusions about him. He's a monster."
Then he started walking. "Come on, we need to get back to the others, get a plan, and find a way to get back at the king. I've rather taken a poignant dislike to him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:11 pm

ella nodded and walked behind him
"do you think the others will be alright"
she stopped walking for a moment
"im sorry you had to come rescue me, i was careless and let my guard down. i wanted to be sure you were all safe. i thought i would be ok but apparently i was wrong"
she looked up at him
"and because of me we have fallen behind on our goal, ive only slowed us down... im sorry"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 am

Mathuriel shook his head.
"I left them in a safe location, and Zenith looks like she can take care of herself. And as for you, there was an army of them, and you went off by yourself in order to save us. Thank you for that."
He went with an impulse and gave Ella a hug.
"And we'll just have to work faster to overcome the setback, right? Now, I left your horse somewhere around here, is there any way of calling it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 am

ella held her fingers to her mouth and gave a loud whistle. galloping was heard in a distance as her horse came closer. she looked up at Mathuriel
"you mean like that?"
she smiled as her horse approached them. she walked up to midnight and patted him on the nose
"thank you for looking after my horse"
midnight nudged her on the cheek, she chuckled a bit and gave him a hug
"and i will work as fast as i can to make up for loss time"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 am

Jericho turned around after the handshake and walked back into the cabin, He took out a mythology book from his library, demonology, and spells to alter dimensions to his will. He understood from the energy he gathered he was an other worldly being, also his threat of lava set off red flags. He began studying and even starting writing in his journal anything interesting or needed. There wasn't much on dimension walkers, unfortunately, but he also read it was forbidden and undesirable results may follow.

"Damnit! I need something!" He finally stumbled across something in his dark arts book. "You may be able to change or enter new dimensions of your grasp of arcane magic is high however, if you are incapable of holding the same amount of focus for long periods and you're not naturally born with the talent if dimension walking it can seriously injure, even kill you. Be cautious and do not use it more than twice a day when you first start." It was a break but it would take to long

Carlyle stood up from the rock after his long rest. His hand was in a remarkable amount of pain, the same hand with the gaunlet. It was rooting deeper into him. There was a small amount of blood being absorbed into the gaunlet to keep it from altering into a beast again.

"Is this it, Is this my fate. To be controlled by a gaunlet for the rest of my life?!" he thought out loud as he was sickened by the thought of being a slave.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:57 am

"Excellent."
Mathuriel mounted.
"We best be - ow!"

He jerked, his hand flying to his nose.
When he took it away, small droplets of blood ran onto his fingers.
"Odd... never mind."
He gestured. "Come on, let's go."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm

ella looked at him with concern
"are you sure your going to be ok?"
she climbed up on the horse
"why is that odd, is that not supposed to happen?"

allora, spirit and skye continued following the hoof prints on the ground which lead away from the burning mansion
"i wonder how far they are from here"
she spoke to her wolf and her hawk
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:30 pm

"Sure... I'm fine. And no, it's not, that's never happened before..."
Shaking it off, Mathuriel started to ride.
"Anyway, I suppose we'd better -"

The horse twitched, and neighed, and pulled.
Mathuriel let the horse lead him through the trees. It cantered, neighed, trotted round a rock and nuzzled -
"Carlyle!" Mathuriel shouted in joy.
"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm

ella raised a brow but decided to let it go for the time being, she will find out more when they get someplace safer. she held onto mathuriel as midnight trotted towards carlyle. she gave him a slight nod
"its good to see you made it out alive"

Name:Divinity
weapons:
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWiA12l0rJoY8I8arYMG249jom_ZV5_wdlQI4rIYPCdgjAOYiShn9qHh8
powers: can manipulate fire, create fire ect
backstory: wife of jericho

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 Anime-girl-6adccf3bd822fbe45c6bbaad3af92d59

divinity was standing in the kitchen of her home, looking out the window as she finished eating her pastry
"hmm i wonder when he will be home, he has been gone for a while"
she finished her pastry, then went into the living room and settled on the couch with a nice book to read, she spent most of her days just lounging around reading while her husband was out working. she didnt complain about him being gone all the time, she knew he had work to do and it provided everything they had in their castle
after reading a few chapters she drifted off to sleep the book resting on her chest

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 pm

The wolves moved closer, growling at the women and baring their teeth. It was still just a threat, but was rapidly approving a tipping point.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:10 am

Zenith saw the wolves threatening her and continued to move backwards. She heard the whistle and the hoofbeats.
"Run, Serena." Zenith whispered. She stepped out to block the wolves' view while she dashed away. A risky move, but it was one she'd take to protect the girl. Zenith knelt and extended her hand. She was at the mercy of the wolves. She made sure to not appear hostile. No sudden movements. No loud noises.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 am

Jericho roams around the cabin very anxiously, Finally he searches for a sack he can grab, He nearly tore apart everything, The couches, seats, chairs, cabinets, pantry and etc. Until he had finally found one, Walking back over to his desk he threw the books inside of them, He would need to study more on his breaks between traveling and getting home to his wife. Though he missed her his thoughts were never with her. He was always more focused on improving himself and more power.

Finally, after he finished packing everything he walked to the door, opened it, walked outside and towards his horse, who was ever so graciously eating the small bit of feed and grass there was. Once he approached her he tied the bag onto the saddle so the books would not be lost. He then walked around the horse and mounted it. Before he gave a gentle whip he looked down at his hand.

His scar tissue was particularly vibrant this evening, It could be because of how close he was to Carlyle, or it could just be that he used to much magic and so he whipped the horse, Gently but to get her to move. He focused more on the road and the way the wind blew during the ride, It was truly relaxing even to him. The wild galloping only added onto the experience with the horse.

Carlyle, gazed towards Mathuriel and saw that he was okay. He was truly worried after the blackout he may have done something regretable. He walked towards the horse and patted its head. And slowly started petting it. The glove has almost finished digging its roots deeper so there would be less pain.

"I am luckily unscathed. I didn't know you decided to retreat during the battle, It was probably better for the both of us. Where are the girls, weren't they with Ella? I hope you didn't put them in harms way."

He started to walk away from the horse and the rock and gazed upward towards the moon illuminated ever so elegantly in the sky suspended with stars. The night was perfect and morning would emerge soon.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 am

Mathuriel breathed a sigh of relief.
"It's good you're ok. The girls are fine, I left them at a cabin deep in the woods, where no-once could possibly-"
He froze as the sound of growls and barks carried on the empty night air, then he sighed with a kind of angry annoyance.
"CAN THIS DAY OR NIGHT GET ANY WORSE?!"
He twisted the horse round.
"Get on, we ride!"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 am

Carlyle jumped on the horse without a second question the beauty of the night was merely a moments gaze. He didn't have much sitting room but he made it work. The horse seemed to have had more of a violent jump towards the back end of the horse. It ultimately bounced him around making his inner thighs sore.

"Just hurry up with this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:56 am

ella smiled
"if its speed you want then its speed you'll get"
she grabbed hold of mathuriel waist with one arm and placed her hand on the side of midnight
"id suggest you hold on"
she then pulsated some of her power through midnight causing him to run extremely fast towards the direction of the noise

allora heard growling ahead of her, spirit had picked it up as well
"we should go check it out"
she climbed onto spirit and they sprinted in the direction of the wolves. as they got closer spirit slowed his pace, so he didnt give away their position. he slowly crept up to the scene stopping just in sight of everything. still carrying allora on his back. spirit was larger then ordinary wolves so he was able to carry allora when needed.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:40 pm

The wolves advanced further still. It was not a matter of appearing hostile, but the creatures' distrust of humans that kept them riled.
The figure continued to watch as everything unfolded. He sniffed the air a couple of times. There was someone or something else here, watching from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:27 pm

The snarling continued, but Zenith could hear hoofbeats rapidly approaching from the way she heard it go. From the speed, it had to be at least Midnight and Ella. She hoped for more, but stuck with the facts. She DEFINITELY didn't call out now. Just splendid
Surrounded by wolves and being hunted. Zenith looked around the trees for an escape path. Ella was probably going back to the cabin. Zenith slowly stood up and bolted at a tree, hoping the wolves would follow at her heels.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 am

"YAH!"
Mathuriel, with Ella and Carlyle in tow, burst in on Midnight, whooping madly, hoping to surprise them.
He whirled the horse around, tugging on the reins to make it rear.
"Alright, doggies, back off! I am in no mood for games. Seriously. I won't hurt them," he added as an aside to Zenith, who was in the tree, "but unless they back off now, I promise they will become REALLY CONFUSED!!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:24 am

The wolves switched their attention to the horseman, diving at him as one.

The figure, seeing that things were getting out of hand, drew back his bow, aiming for the horseman's neck.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 am

Mathuriel gritted his teeth and clicked.

He, Midnight, Carlyle, and Ella phased out of existence, the wolves landing on thin air.
A second later, they all reappeared in front of Serena - only for Mathuriel to topple from the horse and vomit on the floor, on his knees.
"Too... much.... too many at... once... I..."
His eyes rolled back in his head and he collapsed into a pool of his own vomit.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next