HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:04 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Dusty Moon (Reboot) Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Every legend you've heard about the West? They're true.

In Dusty Moon, legends come to life, and stories become reality. Make your mark in the West among ruffians, fiends, scoundrels and straight up bastards as well as good honest folk, lawmen, hard workers and honest bucks.

You can become a thief, living by knives and wits instead of guns and lead, using others to survive.

You can be a hard-ass gunslinger, shooting first then shooting the guy who asks questions later, doing what the hell you please.

You can be a native, able to use the forests and tomahawks to almost become indomitable in that domain.

You can become a bounty hunter, spending your days hunting targets and bringing home the bacon.

You can hail from foreign lands, bringing whatever cultural kick-assery your home country can provide.

You can even be a priest, bringing peace in the name of God... but Lord knows they shouldn't piss you off.

The world is your oyster, any profession, any occupation. There's no limit, except in your imagination. (And reason, of course...)

However, there are things that are not exactly... limited to realism. Strange and mysterious legendary creatures roam the desert, such as the harmless jackalope - and the vicious chupacabra...
Aside from the wolves, cougars, bears and wild men, there are distant neighing in the night, and there are forces beyond the understanding of men at work.

There's alcoholism, bloodshed, the shine of gold coins, the smoke of gunpowder, and the ever-present touch of death in the world. But, hey, a man's gotta make a buck, right?

Welcome to Dusty Moon.

(Character creation is fairly basic, choice of weapons, name, gender, Western setting, no supernatural powers at this point, allowed to have background advantages)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Name: Daniel "Trigger" Lester III
Profession: Gun-Slinger.
Weapons: .44 Revolver nicknamed "Ol' Reliable" Also has a survival knife, compass is on the bottom of the handle, also has a built in canteen, filled with water, However, it his equipment I at his shack.

appearance:
Spoiler:

Strength: Extremely fast, accurate, and excellent handtohand capabilities, nothing special mainly just opportunism.

Weakness: Poorly recovered knee equals in slower running speed.

Last edited by JenovaCell on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity
Name: patience
sex: female
Supernatural Power/Special Tech -gunslinger (ability to be determined at a later date)
Weapons - twin 38s in the holsters  (6 shots in each)
              2 derringer 2 shots- pretty much explains itself
Weaknesses -terrible at hand to hand

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 am

The air was cold, The ground to match, Daniels bones were sore, The world felt freezing to the core, Due to being slightly underground with a cooler temperature, His heartbeat was slowed to a passed out state. As he was dead asleep. Sunday morning Mass was active upstairs, rarely did anyone head to the basement of the church. A puddle of blood surrounded Daniels knee, It was his own. His bone almost sticking out. it seemed shattered by a bullet for the most part. The mass ended, And an hour after that Daniel finally woke up.

A shooting pain surged from his knee shocking his whole nervous system. Adrenaline flowed like an oceans current. His heart beat accelerated faster than a horse could run and with all these components a blood curdling scream was released. It echoed through the entire church. Daniel started to turn around and twist to sit upright. "Where are my clothes?!" he thought to himself when he realized he was entirely stripped. He backed himself up against a wall. And started breathing heavy, practically gasping for air. He was sweating heavier than you would dressing heavy in a desert sun. "This is not good!" he said out loud. Luckily he was alone, or he thought to be.

While he was sitting, he bent his left knee, the one with the bullet wound, Between sucking his teeth and short screams, he finally had it fully bent, He examined it and noticed the bullet was still embedded in the muscle and cartilage. "No,No,No!" It was ultimately too dark to see anything, He could only see the bullet because of how close be was to the light of the stairwell. After a few moments of making a decision he decided what he thought was best.

Daniel, Slowly pushed his left hand down on the wound, pushing his fingers inside, Closing his eyes and cringing with pain, biting down on his own teeth with force great enough to seemingly break or chip another tooth, He placed his other hand around the top of the bullet. Slowly and painfully pulling it out of him. Once he had it out he breathed heavily with pain in his inhales and exhales.

Knowing he needed medical help, He had no other choice than to try to stand up, It wasn't going to be an easy task, but he would have to do it. After moments of struggling Daniel finally stood up, Not entirely though, He had to support his weight on the concrete walls on the side of him. And he could only use his right leg to walk. The wall supported his left side.

Finally he lifted his leg to step onto the first step. And dragged the left leg up behind it without bending it. The process of getting up the stairs wasn't going to be a particularly easy one for him and to see if anyone was nearby he shouted out.

"HELLO! Anybody, Is there anybody who can hear me?! I am wounded, and slowly bleeding out, I need some sort of.medical attention as soon as possible, Please, Please don't let me die here!"

With most of his energy already gone he seemed to have dropped on just the first step, unfortunately to his knees. Trying to catch his breath. "I am going to die here." was the only thought racing through his head. As it seemed to be the only truth of the situation.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Name: Matty Oligan "Pentagon"
Weapons: Knife, throwing knives, five pistols on his person buuut... is a crap shot.

He came through the night like a ghostly waif. Silence seemed to bow at his tread.
He heard the yelling and like he'd made a coin toss for it he abruptly changed direction, heading for the source.

"Who's making all that damn noise?" he called, his voice strong and sure.
"You alright, partner?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Daniel heard a very faint voice, but it was a voice none the less, Again, he attempted to stand up, The same painful breaths being breathed. He cleared his throat as it was filled with phlegm almost as if it was protecting him from hurting his throat, he spit down the stairs, in between its openings so he or the new person would step in it.

"If you can hear me, My name is Daniel, I have a shattered knee, and My clothes were stolen! I am completely nude, And incapable of really walking far distances, I need something or someone to help me before I bleed out!" He raised his voice louder in case his voice was fading. "I am in the basement of the church, Bottom Step! I can try to move, But it may not help my situation!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:31 am

"Well, ain't you a precious one? Class comedy."

Matty walked towards the church, following the voice's sound.
"Keep talking, sir. I'm almost at ya."
He entered the church and made his way towards the basement, not stopping to observe the pews and ornaments that decorated the church.
"Here you are..."
He looked down at the collapsed gunslinger in the basement floor, shivering in the cold.
"You're lucky I was passing, stranger."
He knelt down and helped him up.
"Now then, where 'm I taking ya?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:13 am

After having a few cold drinks at the bar and a few games of poker. patience claimed her winnings and decided to head home. this was how she spent most of her nights. getting drunk and making money off everyone who decided to challenge her in a game of poker. she stumbled towards the saloon doors and just before exiting she turned towards the bar, took off her hat and gave a bow.
"thank you gents for a lovely evening, and since i beat you all so sorely this night, i will be kind enough to buy you all a drink with this nice amount of money i made"
she looked at the bartender
"hey glen, drinks all around, and put it on my tab ill be in tomorrow for another round myself"
she put her hat back on her head gave everyone a quick nod before stumbling out onto the porch. she leaned up against a post and placed a hand on her forhead
"patience i think you overdid it again tonight"
she giggled, which cause her to lean forward a little too much resulting in her falling onto the ground. she had managed to twist enough to land on her back. she was then looking up at the darkened sky lite with millions of stars. she laid there just staring up at them...
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Name: Cal
sex: male
profesion: doctor
Weapons: two revolvers
history: a doctor from Europe he came here to see what the wild west is like however there is a rumor that he fled for some of his work.
Spoiler:

Cal walks around the town that he has just arrived in taking in all of the sites when heres the man crying for help in the church
"Oh no someone is in trouble I should see what is wrong."
He says with a heavy European accent he then rushes to the church and yells at the man in the church.
"Hello I am a doctor where are you and what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:00 am

"We will he going to my shack, to cauterize and bandage my wound, otherwise I will bleed out. Before I even start walking I need you to ask you to support me up the stairs maybe even to my house. I am right on the outskirts of town, also... I am entirely nude. I hope that does not bother you."

Daniel tried to lift himself and successfully did with extreme struggle, upon standing her threw his arm over Mattys shoulder. And then called out.

"Doctor!, I am heading upstairs, Just follow me and the man that will be coming up, You will need him to hold me down to work on me!" lowering his voice he spoke to Matty, "I am Daniel by the way."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:05 am

Matty would have shrugged, but the man on his shoulder meant he couldn't. So instead, he opted for cocking his head.
"Don't bother me none, sir. I let folks do what folks do most times. Recently I been trying the ol' straight and narrow road. See if that karma folks keep talking 'bout is a real darned thing."
He began to part-carry, part-support Daniel towards the outskirts of the town, towards his house.
"And hurry up, doc. His leg's mussed up pretty bad."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:46 am

"Understood also I have plenty of whiskey in order to at least numb the pain a bit, and glad that I will have an asistant ."
Cal says following the two men to the outskirts
"I just hope that we can make it back to the mans place in time."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 am

"Right there boys, The one that looks trashed on the outside, It isn't much, but it's my abode."

He pointed towards a house that had looked to survive thousands of dust storms, at least on the outside, his basement windows were broken, which is where they would be operating.

"when we get inside, I want one of you to get me a wooden spoon to bite down on, to avoid biting down my tongue, and you doctor. Prepare to start putting fire to an iron rod, we gotta stop this wound from bleeding."

His legs were both covered in blood at this point it has been running down the past couple of minutes. He started to feel a bit light headed, but said nothing to matty or the doctor.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 am

Matty helped him in through the door and helped him onto a dusty couch.
"Hold on a bit, pardner."

He went into the kitchen and found a old wooden spoon which he brought to the couch.
"Ok doc, do your thing."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Cal noded pulling a needle with some strange fluid in it
"this will hurt like a bitch but the pain will be dulled alot"
he says pricking the needle close to where the hole is not waiting to see his reaction
"Dam the bullet is still in there.
He pulls out some tweezer type thing and sticks in the mans leg the fact that he hasnt screamed yet or kicked him in the jaw either ment that the serum took effect or that he has passed out of blood loss he hoped that it was the passing out.
He then found it and pulled out the bullet
"hmm need something to stop the bleeding." he thinks for a minute
"ahh I know"
he pulls a role and wraps i many time around the leg until it felt like enough compression that the blood would either start clogging naturally. he sits back and sights that is all I can do with him he says pulling out a cigarett and lighting it and sucking in the the taste of nicatine
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Oot: not trying to be rude, But. My character pulled the bullet out in the church. Without sedative. Cauterization is burning a wound shut. Which yes is extreme. I think playing around in a wound more would make it bleed more.

So, I haven't exactly known how to reply. Sorry, for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 am

OOT: Ok then, we'll play it like this.

If it's alright with you, Jenova, we'll play it by Skittle's diagnosis. It's far too established by now to change, and after this post if you don't mind, you could reply as if you hadn't. I understand if that might sting, but we have to account for Skittles.
My apologies in advance.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 pm

OCC:Sorry about that jenova lol I thought about but but by the time that it happened it was a little late
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:57 pm

OOT: it happens, you can edit posts of it need be i can go through and delete it and you can retype it or we can just continues as it. just let me know
Smile

after staring at the sky for several moments patience got up and headed home staggering along the way. walking about a mile outside of the town. she made her way to an open pasture in the middle of the pasture was a small cabin like house. she stumbled up the steps and in through the door, tossed her hat on the side table while leaning her back against the door to close it. she then pulled out her winnings from her pocket pushed herself off the door and headed to her bedroom. laying her winnings on her dresser as she passed it, she then stumbled over to her bed, crawled onto it
"soo cozy"
she then laid down on her bed and passed out
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:29 am

Matty eyed the wound.
"You alright there, sir? Ya look mighty pale."

There was a rustling of snakeskin boots, as a group of dark and rough looking fellows moved through the town...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:28 pm

patience shuffled around in her sleep, she was having a nightmare, the same nightmare she had every night. no matter how much she would drink she could never drown out the screams. she tossed and turned until she woke up, sitting up quickly gasping for air, she was soaked in sweat. she looked around the room breathing heavily. then realized it was only a dream. she walked over to a small stand which had some alcohol and poured herself some bourbon and downed it, poured another shot and walked back to her bed sitting at the foot of her bed trying to get the images out of her head. she down a second glass before laying back in her bed
"just one night, is that too much to ask?, just one night of sleep thats all i want"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:52 am

Though the bullet was removed, the doctor had pulled out the led break offs and bone fragments that were left. It was still as painful with an aesthetic, and it was a severe wound regardless. He was breathing heavy but glad the worst of it was over. He tried to balance as much as he could but to no avail, his leg was broken.

"Listen here, I got food in my cabinets, and I saved milk from a cow I recently slaughtered for milk. Now I don't want to Inconvenience anyone, but I need one if not both of you too stay. I can't do anything by myself and will likely die of thirst or starvation otherwise. So Matty, Doc. Which one of you two are staying? Or are both of you?"

Daniel laid back down he was useless in any situation at the moment.

"Matty, could you go into my room, down the hall, last door to the right. I need some clothes, they should be on the floor."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Matty obliged, walking through the place, admiring the fact the walls were still standing, this far from any protection.
"Brave and lonely, livin' out here by yourself."
He got the clothes, brought them back to the injured man.
"I'll stay here as long as you like, pardner. Ain't got nowhere to be..."

There was a knocking at Patience's front door, and a very heavily accented voice asked politely, "Is there anyone home? I would like to humbly request a night of lodging with a friendly local."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:02 pm

patience heard a knock on the door, she didnt hear what was said but she did hear muffling.
"no who could be coming here at this hour of the night"
she say up but did it a little to quickly,she placed her hand on her forehead to stop the room from spinning. she forced herself to get up and stumbled to the door. using the wall to hold herself up she opened the door.
"do you have any idea...what time it is?"
she looked that man up and down
"can i help you with something?"
the room started spinning again, she closed her eyes and placed her hand back on her forhead again
"whoo....i shouldnt have gotten up so fast"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Name: Paxton Cry
Weapon: Ceremonial staff that can mechanically transform into an oversized sythe.
Weakness: If his blindly given kindness doesn't kill him, he's susceptible to extremely close encounters.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusty Moon (Reboot)   Dusty Moon (Reboot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusty Moon (Reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next