HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:37 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 pm

"No. We should adopt her." Nijuu corrected Grey. When she saw the girl convulsing, she sat on the bed, between Grey, and the small child. She pulled the girl into her lap, and hugged her close, as she rested the girls head over her heart. "Shhh..." she whispered, as she gently rocked the girl in her arms. "You're safe."

Tynan grunted lowly, as Zigera punched him. "It was worth it..." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Zigera was fuming, her body twitching, "Dammit, don't touch me without asking........I could've killed you!!!"

The girl continued to rest, and Grey said, "Well, she's make a good big sister, for the baby that's coming....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Nijuu nodded her head, and looked at Grey as the girl slept soundly in her arms. "It's like she was meant to cross our path." She whispered as she looked at the girl she held in her arms. "It feels like she was meant to be held here in my arms, and to be saved by you." She looked at Grey. "Whatever the circumstance, I'm happy to have her here with us."

"Sorry." Tynan breathed, as he looked up at Zigera. "I just thought you should know what you were missing."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Zigera continued to shake, "I have a monster living in my body, living in my head, everyone who tries to get close gets torn to shreds by him. Even those that were kind to me suffered at my hands. My brother, the only reason he could stop Oblivion, is because he managed to overpower him, and place a temporary seal on him."

The little girl's eyes began to open, both of them, pure white, yet she looked like she had sight. She blinked once, her eyes large in her head, and she shook heavily, fear on her face, though as she looked to Grey, that expression faded.

Grey could say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Tynan shrugged his shoulders. "I really don't think I should fear this entity." He commented. "I lived most of my life being hunted, beaten up, almost died...what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger, and if I happen to die; hopefully whatever kills me, is stronger than I am. There shouldn't be a reason for me to fear anything or anyone."

Nijuu looked down at the girl and smiled gently. "You're safe here." Nijuu spoke in a soothing tone. "My name is Nijuu Hisashi, and I think you remember Grey; right?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:04 pm

The girl nodded, then pointed to Grey. She tried to open her mouth to speak, but her voice was gone, as if she had strained it screaming.

Grey looked to her scars, and a tear began to stream from his eye.

Zigera stomped on the floor, sending her foot through concrete, "Oblivion doesn't just kill, he destroys everything, he tears your reality apart, and death, he lets me die, and brings me back, just so I can die again, he stops my heart for just a few seconds when I think I'm gonna sleep......and then, nothing.......and then, brings me back.......even if I could sleep, he wouldn't let me......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Tynan looked at Zigera and tilted his head slightly. "I still don't see the part where I'm suppose to fear something just because it seems like it enjoys torturing you." He said without thinking. "Wait...that makes me sound like a jerk...hold on a sec..." he paused as he thought a little more on his comment. "Nope...I guess I'm going with the 'jerk' statement." He then looked Zigera in the eye with a serious expression on his face. "Look. I understand how it must feel to have this entity inside you that appears to torture you and enjoy it..and that certainly brings no joy in my life hearing it...believe me...it's quite the opposite. But standing here listing all the ways this entity can rip me apart and put me back together, just to do it again, really doesn't strike fear in the heart, and you shouldn't let it either." He folded his arms, still keeping his eyes locked on hers. "You can hit me if you don't like what I have to say; but I'm not going to stop thinking it, or saying."

Nijuu held the girl closer to her heart. "Shh...you should rest your voice a little longer." She instructed in the same soothing tone. "I did what I could to heal your vocal cords; but they still need to rest; alright?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Zigera didn't hit him, she simply closed her eyes, and looked down at the floor, her body shaking with rage, but also sadness.

The girl nodded, then placed her head between Nijuu's breasts to look up at her, then closed her eyes, and fell back asleep. Grey was looking at a locket right now, and closed it, "Well Nijuu, you wanna know her name?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Tynan unfolded his arms. "May I hug you now?" He asked, seeing the hurt expression on her face.

Nijuu looked at Grey, as she held the girl in her arms. "Yes, love." She replied in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Zigera looked on the verge of crying, as she dropped her gun onto the floor.

Grey handed Nijuu the locket, which showed a mother, holding a little girl in her lap, and at the top, it said, 'for my little Livia'. "Her name is Livia.....that was on her mother's body........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Instead of waiting for her to give him permission to hug her, Tynan walked up to Zigera, and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry if my words hurt you."

Nijuu looked at the locket, then looked at Grey. "Such a pretty name." Nijuu spoke softly, then rested her hand on Grey's face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Zigera's stopped shaking, and she could only wonder what to do. It wasn't until thirty seconds later that she pushed away from him, and simply started walking away, leaving her gun on the floor, a gun that weighed a thousand pounds.

Grey nodded, then closed his eyes, "As she lay there dying, she told me to save Livia......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Tynan sighed after he hit the wall, and looked at the gun she left on the floor. He tried to pick it up, only to have it meet his face as he fell down. "Ugh..." he grunted. "That's going to leave a mark..." he groaned.

Nijuu smiled gently, as she said: "I'm sure she's smiling knowing that Livia is safe and has a loving home." She spoke softly, as she rested her hand on Grey's hand.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Zigera turned, walked back, picked up her gun with one arm, and started walking away again.

Grey nodded, "We'll have to make the adoption official, don't know how that'll work though......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Nijuu gripped Grey's hand gently. "We'll find away, love." She spoke softly. "Maybe when Livia wakes, we can take her out for something to eat. She looks a little thin, and a good meal will help her." She said, as she tired not to cry for Livia.

Tynan got up off the floor and chased after Zigera. "Hey...wait!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Zigera stopped in her tracks, "What?" She had a very cold set of eyes right now, as if all her emotions had just vanished.

Grey nodded, "This academy has some nice food, so we can get her something good. She was starved, beaten, cut open.....tormented.....its no wonder that when I freed her...she....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Nijuu looked at Grey and nodded her head, trying to hold back her tears. "My love..." Nijuu looked down to Livia, and smiled gently. "It's okay, love. You are both here, and you are both safe." She then looked back to Grey, as a tear escaped her blue eyes. "I-I.." she paused for a moment, "I need to tell you something, but...I don't think this is something for even a sleeping child to over hear." She spoke softly.

Tynan tilted his head as he looked into Zigera's eyes. "I'm sorry if I upset you." He said. "I really didn't want to...and I don't like to see beautiful woman upset..so.." his voice trailed off, thinking that she might hit him or something.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:33 pm

A voice rang out within both of their minds, "Ah, she finally decides to let the cat out of the bag." As a black figure walked through the wall of their room, and opened his red eyes. "Charmed, I'm sure you both are." It was Genesis. Looking at Nijuu, he clicked his teeth.

Grey grabbed Midnight from his side, only to have a dark version of it pressed against his forehead.

"Ah ah ah, I just came here to tell you something. Coming from my lips, it will not be gentle."

Zigera kept walking, "You are lying......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Nijuu held Livia close to her. "Stop!" She hissed to Genesis, with an expression of hate and anger.

Tynan grabbed Zigera's wrist, to keep her from walking away from him. "It's the truth." He said in a firm tone. "You can't walk away from it, or me, simply because you don't like what I happen to say. Hit me if you want, I'm just as stubborn as you." He said, as he looked directly at Zigera, even though she wasn't looking at him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:05 am

Zigera shook again, and asked, "Why are you doing this?"

Genesis grinned, "You have no power to stop me girl. Now, listen well Grey. Nijuu, she's pregnant with two children. Both are yours, however, one has a seed of my power embedded in them, a very special seed, one that will allow them to be like you. A perfect puppet, for me. You won't be able to tell which one though, only I will. On the day your wife gives birth, I'm going to come, and kill her, and the child without the seed of darkness, and I will let you succumb to madness......." And with that, he faded into the darkness. Grey eyes, and his face, both mortified, he looked traumatized.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:22 am

"Because, you deserve to hear it." Tynan replied. "You deserve not to live in fear."

The color drained from Nijuu's face, when she saw the expression on Grey's face. She rose slowly from the bed, and gently placed Livia upon the sheets, as tears began to stream from her face. She walked to the door, and stopped. "I-I...." her voice trailed off, as her body began to shake with grief. She could feel her heart breaking, as her soul wept. She placed her hand on the door's handle.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:31 am

Grey saw Nijuu shake, and rose to his feet. He walked up behind her, and wrapped his arms around Nijuu, not saying a word. He just stood there, for several minutes. There was complete silence, until they heard the sound of someone moving on the bed. Livia looked up at Nijuu, her vision blurry, and she cried out, "Mama!!!"

Zigera turned to him, red tears streaming from her eyes, "I fear these hands of mine, I fear my own soul, my mind, my madness. I fear I'm just going to become....the beast I was intended to be.......I can't help but fear....."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 am

Tynan pulled Zigera towards him, and turned her around. He had a calm expression on his face, and his dark eyes seemed to be empathetic, as he wrapped his arms around her, he whispered: "Then let me take that fear from you."

Nijuu froze in Grey's arms, as her body continued to shake. "I-I've hurt you so deeply....h-how can you bare to hold me like this when I've betrayed you so deeply?" she whispered. Then she heard Livia call her 'mama'. A surprised expression formed on her face, and she couldn't stop her tears from flowing. "L-Livia..." Nijuu whispered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:44 am

Livia got up off the bed, walked over to Nijuu, wrapped her little arms around her leg, and said softly, "Mama......." As she nuzzled her leg.

Grey was still hugging Nijuu, "Genesis hurt me....not you....not intentionally......I can't hate you Nijuu......only love you....."

Zigera looked into his eyes, "But how?" As her lips shook.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:48 am

"By holding you." Tynan whispered. "And if needed, protecting you." He added, still holding her. "You shouldn't have to live in fear. A life lived in fear is not a life lived in warmth."

Nijuu rested her hand on Livia's head, and rested her other hand on Grey's arm, as she continued to cry.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next