HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 9:56 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:25 am

Tynan got up off the ground, looking at the scars on Zigera's back, a painful expression formed on his face. "Who could hurt such a lovely woman?" He wondered out loud.

Nijuu turned, and looked at Grey's gunblade. "Hurt is hurt." She replied. "Does a paper cut not sting, just as much as a stab to the chest?" she asked, and lowered her gaze. "I never wanted to hurt Grey. But then I became Genesis instrument to cause him more pain...what I've done to him...it hurts me deeply, and my soul will forever be stained by my betrayal."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:31 am

Zigera shrugged, "People I tore limb from limb, as I watched them burn, and watched them drown in cold steel, all at the same time." Her sadistic side had taken control, as metal began to reform all over her body, "Can you just picture the looks on their faces, as I solidified that metal in their lunges. The ones that stood by, the so called innocents, they paid too, I made them all drown in metal."

The gunblade blared back at her, "Yes yes, you let yourself be a tool of Genesis, well you didn't let Genesis make you murder him, you didn't let him make you massacre countless innocents, you didn't make him corrupt something, that at one point in time, was an artifact of purity, and good will. You didn't let Genesis use you as a tool of complete, and utter destruction, when you had given your soul up in a previous life, in order to save millions, only to destroy them."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:36 am

Nijuu looked at the blade, tears still flowing from her eyes, as she said: "And he plans to do that to our child too..." she threw herself on the bed, crying uncontrollably. "To watch it all happen all over again with his own flesh and blood...." her voice trailed off as she wept.

Tynan tilted his head slightly. "That's truly a painful sight to see."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:39 am

Midnight spoke aloud, "Not if he is slain first. You have several months, and Grey now has the power that Lone refused to use to exterminate his own brood. With Genesis free, Grey can use me, with Omega's power, to purge this earth of that creature once and for all. Then you two can live in peace. Do you not think that this is a far better alternative?"

Zigera flipped acrobatically, "It was beautiful, suffering at its finest." Metal began to flood over her body, completely submerging her in it.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:45 am

Tynan grabbed Zigera's wrists and pinned her to a wall. "And you feel nothing about that...nothing at all?" He demanded, with an angry expression on his face.

Nijuu sat up on the bed, looking at the gunblade. "Can that truly happen?" She asked. "Can I allow myself to hope for Genesis' death, and your child to be safe from such suffering?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:49 am

Zigera's eyes were glowing purple, a sign that Oblivion had gained control over her, "Why should I care about the ants I stomp below my feet, while wielding this little flesh puppet?"

Midnight replied, "Yes, because without hope, all will be lost to that creature. He was made to test the entirety of the knights, of the humans, of the celestials, even the demons, he was made to test everything. And Omega was made, to test their hope."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:59 am

"Stop it!" Tynan ordered. "Ants...there are no ants here...you serve to spread hate and despair...you care nothing for anyone...not even for Zigera...torturing her...causing fear through her body...what a despicable, cowardly being...Oblivion..."

Nijuu froze, not knowing what else to say. She lowered her head, and placed her hand over her womb.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:05 am

With a grin covering her face, Zigera replied with Oblivion's tone, "I don't hold back, and if she doesn't obey, she suffers, its as simple as that. I existed before your language did. I......" Oblivion stopped speaking as Zigera's hand clamped around her own throat, strangling her, though this was not by Oblivion's hands.

Grey was sitting across from Livia, who was eating a massive piece of cake with only a small fork. He took out a silver ring, with an icy diamond in the center, one that held within it, a small sapphire. "Do you think she'll like it?"

Livia nodded happily, "Yes, but mama will probably love being around you more after you give it to her."

Midnight was filled with power as it surged, "Grey can forgive you for anything, anything all. I would hate him, but every time I feel hate, I feel Omega crying. So I cannot hate that boy."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 am

Tynan stared at the hand around Zigera's neck. "And yet, she manages to fight back." He said, as he looked to Zigera's face. "You must hate that about her...Oblivion..."

Nijuu looked at the gunblade. "I love him with all of my heart and soul...nothing makes me happier than knowing he has my love, and I have his..." she stared down at her hand over her womb. "I don't want our child to suffer as he did...I don't want to see that look of pain in his eyes...if my soul must remained stained, then I'll gladly keep it that way to take that suffering from them."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:16 am

Zigera started to scream aloud with her mouth, "You will obey you worm!!! You are my puppet, you will do as I say!!!" And with that, one of her arms was placed at the upper right portion of her chest, then her own voice rang out, "I would rather rip my heart again, if it would rid me of your control......" He hand began to steadily slide into her flesh.

Midnight was silent, "Do as you wish, just know, Grey will never forgive you, if you what I think your going to do."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:19 am

Nijuu froze with an expression of shock on her pale features, as she stared at the bed.

Tynan grabbed Zigera's hand, holding it in his. "No." He told her. "You don't have to fear him, and you don't have to cause yourself anymore pain." He spoke in a calming tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:32 am

Zigera's hand stopped, and instead, she pressed both of her hands on the side of her head, as she banished his control, though doing this knocked her out again, however, the metal stayed solidified on her, holding her body in place, like a statue.

Livia walked into the room, nand saw Nijuu on the verge of crying. She crawled up and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:54 am

Tynan sighed softly, and leaned against the wall. "Like I said before...I'm not going anywhere."

Nijuu gasped softly, as Livia hugged her. "You're back...already..." she whispered. "I thought you might be out longer." She spoke softly, as she placed her hand on Livia's arm. "Did you have a good meal, Livia?" She asked as she turned to look at her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:02 am

Livia nodded, "Daddy bought me what I wanted, and I got to eat it, and now he's talking with some of his friends."

Zigera remained encased in metal, time passing by very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:13 am

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I'm glad." She spoke softly. "When I feel stronger, I will come next time; okay?"

Tynan closed his eyes, and folded his arms, waiting for Zigera to awaken...he sighed quietly, and opened his eyes, as some academy students walked by. 'Hmm...they look familiar.' He thought to himself.

Kerri and Kari walked outside. They were both done classes for the day, so Kari had decided that they should go out with some of her friends...the small group happened to walk by Tynan leaning against a wall...though both Kerri and Kari took no notice of him, or Zigera.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:16 am

Livia nodded happily, "That'd be awesome mama, are you gonna buy me a giant piece of cake too?"

The metal around Zigera began to move again, and her eyes flickered open, as the metal formed snug around her body.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am

Nijuu smiled, as she said: "Perhaps." and giggled slightly..she never actually thought she'd ever say that to a child before.

Tynan turned his head towards Zigera, and smiled faintly. "Feeling better?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:38 am

Zigera nodded, "Yeah....a little....got a splitting headache....."

Livia nuzzled up to Nijuu, "Mama, what were you so sad about?" As she talked, the presence of one of Genesis' seeds of darkness could be felt inside of her.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:29 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Lilith grabbed a few biscuits and placed the on a plate and headed towards the sitting room

Elsa looked up at Effros
"I see you finally decided to join me"
she leaned back into her chair
"So was me going with you to the meeting all that you needed me for or was there something else?"

Lilith walked into the room and set the tray down on the table then proceeded to step away allowing them to drink their tea in peace
'Well, I just wanted to check up on you.'
He leaned in closer. 'You...you had any flashes of memory recently?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:53 am

Tynan placed his hand on Zigera's shoulder. "Let's get you something to eat then." He said with a slight smile on his face.

Nijuu placed her hand on Livia's head. "I hurt Daddy when I lost my memory." She replied. "It hurts me deeply when I think of the pain I've caused him."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Chastity couldnt help but ti giggle at her father as a frog
"Maybe just a little but he has one hell of a temper"
she looked over at her father
"do you think he will change his mind?"

Rein pulled at the bottom of her skirt
"I always did hate these uniforms, they always make them so short"
she looked up at Darkion
"dont get any ideas, you might be my master but not that kind of master"
she looked ahead of them
"besides we still have to do a contract"

Mordial shook his head.
"He's as proud and stubborn as a lion. This is more for personal amusement, and hopefully he'll relent just so I'll leave him in peace." Then he looked over at Ezekiel.
"Hey, bro! I don't know about you, but I think that's a great improvement on his looks," he said, indicating the frog.
He also caught the whiff of archdemon and raised an eyebrow. "Nice cologne. Expensive, or were you just sourcing some recently?"

Darkion raised an eyebrow.
"A contract? I love a legal girl."
He cast his mind back, all the way to the Coliseum...
"Ah. There's the one I infected."
He tugged on the link in his mind.
"Won't be long now..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:24 am

Zigera stood up, and faintly said, "Something.....warm would be nice......"

Livia looked up at her, "Then don't think of it....think of the happiness you bring him......."

Ezekiel didn't answer, he just sat down, and looked at the ring he had on a necklace he wore.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:29 am

Nijuu looked at Livia. "I would like to...but a certain heartless...person...who is not Daddy...won't let either of us forget it." She replied. She forced a slight smile. "Daddy really does make me happy." She smiled warmly, thinking of the first time she had met Grey...crashing into her house in the middle of the night.

Tynan nodded his head, as he smiled. "Then let's go." He said.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:46 am

Livia stepped back, "Daddy loves you very much. He says soon, he's gonna give you a surprise. I think you'll like it."

Zigera limped with Tynan, her body severally damaged from pushing out Oblivion, she closed her eyes, and walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Nijuu looked at Livia with a puzzled expression. "I wonder what it might be." Nijuu thought out loud, thinking of the things that Grey might surprise her with. 'Maybe it's something for the baby?' She thought to herself. 'Or maybe he thought of away to adopt Livia?'

Tynan wrapped an arm around Zigera, and wrapped her arm around his neck to give her better support. "We should get you something to drink too."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next