HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:27 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Amalia cast her eyes to the floor. "I suppose that's understandable." She spoke softly.

Nijuu smiled warmly. "You have to eat all of your breakfast first." She replied.

Kari leaned forward in her seat, covering her mouth as she did. "Ar-are we...almost...there?" She asked at length.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:55 pm

'Well, the Elementalists will be the hardest to find, as they have no population centre, but Zangeria would be a good start, as that is the home of the Zangerians too.'
He thought for a moment. 'If I remember correctly, the Dragonkin reside in the Sky Lands predominantly, and the Lacuta, what is left of them, are located in Velcana.'
He then hugged her tightly, tears in his eyes. 'You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Lilith shook her head
"well if it get me away from the master"
she shuddered
"then ill do it"
with that she was surrounded by shadows and vanished. She appeared the home of the Zangerians
"now then to find Falsan"
she looked around
"where do i begin"
she spotted local store and headed in it to find out information

Chastity blushed
"Really?"
she stood up excitement in her eyes
"Does this mean?...you will?"

Blood started surrounding darkion
"I warned you about that"
she crossed her arms
"You are not my master yet therefore I dont have to do as you say nor can you do as you want"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Zigera said aloud, "Look down, and you tell me?" They were several thousand feet up in the air.

Livia pouted, "Oh alright mama........." She hopped out of bed, "Lets go eat."

Grey stepped out of bed with her, and helped Nijuu up as well.

Minerva smiled, "I'm not sad though, because my great grandchild is the one he rests within......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:34 pm

"Well, why didn't you just say so." Amalia beamed without thinking. "You'll get to see your great grandchild."

Nijuu smiled warmly, as Grey helped her out of bed. "You take such good care of us, love."

Kerri looked down...not being bothered by heights as much as her twin. "It's a twenty minute drive from here."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Mawthrough looked down.
"I don't know. Maybe. Perhaps. I... I don't know."
He looked up at her. "I know I don't have much of it but I need more time, ok? Please?"

Mordial and Inferno both looked at each other.
"...Hmph. Well, it's your affairs, and I'm sure you know best," Inferno said gruffly.

"I on the other hand think you're an over-posturing pillock," Mordial chimed in helpfully, "but it's up to you."
Then Mordial suddenly licked his finger.
"Hold on... ah... "
One side of the finger suddenly rippled, and fierce winds blew through the room.
"The winds of change...ooh... this should be fun!"

"Then I'll sign your contract and play your backside like bongo drums," Darkion said absentmindedly as he scrawled.
"This isn't even a really bad spell, otherwise the security would be down on our heads. However, I do need your help, more specifically your blood manipulation abilities. Despite other feeble imitations that may exist, your abilities are one of a kind."
He finished, and tucked the paper in his pocket.
"Come on, off we trot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Chastity looked up at him and nodded, She didnt want to pressure him and wanted to give him the time he needed
"Ok when your ready"
she gave a weak smile

Rein shook her head
"what have i gotten myself into"
she said to herself quietly then proceeded to follow darkion
"Where are we headed and whats soo unique about my powers?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:29 pm

Minerva sighed, "If I was a Seraphim again.....maybe that would be okay.....but my body is that of arch demon.....I'd be a....disgrace......"

Shrike stood up, "Its not who we are in the flesh that matters, its who we are at heart that does."

Zigera thought for a moment, "Are you talking slow descent?"

Grey lifted up Livia so that she was sitting on his shoulder, and held Nijuu's hand, "Could I call myself your love otherwise?"

Ezekiel looked to Inferno, "You haven't a right to criticize me on family matters, considering how poorly you seem to have done. I trust in my son, and his grandson. I don't feel the need to try and protect them from possibilities that may, or may not happen. Only when a direct threat exists do I step in."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Amalia looked at Shrike and smiled gently. 'He always knows just what to say.' She thought to herself.

Nijuu held Grey's hand in hers, and looked at him. "I would hope you would still call yourself my love." She said with a slight giggle. "It gives me a feeling that I hope I have given you, when I took care of you." She said, as she started to blush slightly.

"Please." Kerri replied. "Otherwise, Kari's going to throw up all over the back seat."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Minerva sat back, "Only one problem, my son never told the people the truth about it all, he merely protected his family without them knowing. So, I'm in a bit of a predicament. Even now, he'd like to keep it hidden."

Grey smiled, and leaned in to kiss Njiuu softly, only for Livia to tug on his hand, "Come on, lets go eat, you and mommy can have your play time later.!!!!"

Zigera slowly lowered the car, "Alright, alright.......lightweights......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:10 pm

"What?!" Amalia looked at Minerva. "But why? You gave everything to help your son, why should that be a secret, it should be something to aspire to." She said without thinking.

Nijuu's face began to turn red at Livia's comment, and her blue eyes moved from Grey's to Livia, then back to Grey's eyes. "I suppose her stomach can't wait, love." She whispered.

"Th-thanks Zigera." Kari spoke from the hand that covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Minerva looked to her a sullen look, "If you ever meet Occidio, ask him, and he'll tell you."

Grey wrapped his arm around Nijuu's side, and walked out of their room together, "Well then, to the lunch court!!!" He chuckled.

Zigera had spent almost twenty minutes lowering them, then dropped hard on the ground at the end.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Amalia looked at Minerva, then lowered her eyes to the floor. "I-I'm sorry if I upset you." She said.

Nijuu smiled, as she rested her head on Grey's shoulder for a moment. "Our first family meal, together."

Kari tried not to throw up in the back of the car, as they landed hard...though Kerri and Tynan seemed unphased by the landing.
"We're here." Kerri declared, as she unbuckled her seat belt.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Zigera set the car down, and stretched, "Ahh, my back hurts a little, but that's alright."

Grey walked the two into the lunch court, and said, "So, what would you two like?"

Minerva sighed, "My son hasn't ever been very lucky......due to be being birthed by me....it seems I must have cursed him......and the cycle he's been forced into....."

Shrike clenched his fist, "Dageroth disgraces the rule of balance, and the cycle of life and death."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Amalia remained seated in the chair, feeling lost again...like she was suppose to know about this...but somehow, she did not. She cast her gaze to the floor, and sighed softly. "I'm sorry." She spoke softly.

Tynan got out of the car, and stretched, then looked at Zigera. "I think we can sit in the house; right?" He looked at Kerri.
Kerri merely nodded her head once. "Our grandmother will insist on it." She replied, as she walked into the house. "Grandmother!" She called.

Nijuu smiled. "Hmm...I think I would like some waffles."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Shrike walked over to Amalia and hugged her, "There's nothing wrong with not knowing, kay dear."

Zigera tilted her head, and simply observed.

Grey stood up, "Alright, I'll go get you two some."

Livia sat across from Nijuu, smiling her way.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:40 pm

"Let's go in." Kari said to Tynan and Zigera after her stomach had settled.

Amalia, still puzzled, hugged Shrike back. "I-I know...I just feel like I should know this." She replied.

Nijuu found Livia's smile contagious, and could not help but to smile more. "Your smile is contagious, Livia." Nijuu spoke softly, as her smile grew.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Zigera calmly followed Tynan, her movements in the heavily metal still very elegant.

Shrike looked her in the eyes, "You feel you should know, but not knowing doesn't mean there's anything wrong. How were you suppose to know of their individual situation?"

Grey had returned minutes later, with 2 stacks of waffles, one with just a lil bit of butter, and strawberry syrup, the other stacked with cheeries, blueberries, and lots, and lots of other goodies. He handed the one with strawberry syrup to Livia, then sat down next to Nijuu, "Whatcha think?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:45 am

Inferno's eyes narrowed, but he didn't say anything.
"...Hrrnnn."

Mordial barely stifled a laugh.
"So what are you going to do now?"

Mawthrough gave her a hug.
"Thank you."
He held her tight.
"It means a lot to me."

Darkion gave her a chuckle.
"Oh! Another thing, as I promised."
He turned to the knight, who instantly collapsed.
A dark, red, slimy thing slithered along the floor and into Darkion's body.
"He is now cured. Never let it be said I am not a man of my word. Well, undead."
He left the knight behind, and carrying the Night-Jar walked out of the Academy with Rein.
"Our next step, my dear, is going to be a big one. Tell me, have you ever killed children before?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:33 am

Ezekiel felt the presence of several dark angels enter the mortal realm, "I'm going to seek out some demons and celestials that are pissed off at Michael."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:51 am

Tynan smiled gently, as he watched Zigera walk into the house.
Kerri and Kari were already sitting on a couch, across from their grandmother. The second their grandmother saw Tynan, her eyes began to well with tears.

Amalia smiled gently, as she looked into Shrike's eyes. "You know exactly what to say." She whispered.

Nijuu looked at the plate, then looked at Grey. "I hope you're going to help me eat all of this, because I don't think I can eat that much."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 am

The vast empire of ice was immense, the very environment a way of protecting the country. A merchant of blades was sitting within his shop, waiting for a customer to buy one of his exotic blades.

Zigera tilted her head, "Something wrong?"

Shrike nuzzled her, "I try to." He looked to Minerva, "You get better, okay?"

Minerva nodded, then closed her eyes, falling back to sleep, though as she sat there, red energy radiated from her body.

Grey stuck a fork in the waffle, then held it up to her lips, "Of course my dear."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:19 am

Kari walked over to her grandmother and sat down beside her. "Are you okay, Nana?" she asked.
"I'm fine, child." 'Nana' replied, then got up off the couch and walked over to Tynan. "The twins father found out about you." She pointed to Tynan...though her hands were shaking and her tone full of sorrow. "They came here to confront my husband, and their father and my husband fought. When it was over, my husband was dead, and their parents left to find you."
"Nana, what are you talking about?" Kari asked, as she turned on the couch.
'Nana' turned and looked at the twins with a pained expression on her aging face. "I wanted to tell you that you had a brother, but you know how your grandfather was." She said.
"Umm....when did they leave?" Tynan asked.
'Nana' turned and looked at Tynan. "They left several days ago."

Amalia continued to smile gently, and looked at Minerva as she fell asleep. She then looked at Shrike. "What would you like to do now, love?" She spoke softly.

Nijuu giggled softly, as she ate the waffle presented to her. "These are really delicious."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:28 am

Zigera looked to the doorway, "Then lets track them down."

Shrike grinned, "Well, would you like to go back to our room?"

Grey took up a fork full and ate it quickly, then chuckle a little, "Yes, they are my dear."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:33 am

Kerri rose from the couch, nodded her head, then left the house without saying a word.
"Oh my...I fear I've broken her heart." 'Nana' said, as she looked at Kari. "I'm really sorry, dear."
Kari nodded her head. "It's okay, Nana. I understand." She said, as she walked towards the aging woman, then looked at Zigera and Tynan. "How do you propose we look for them?"
Tynan folded his arms, and looked at Zigera. "Ideas?"

Nijuu's smile seemed to grow, as she looked from Grey to Livia. "How is your breakfast, Livia?" Nijuu asked.

Amalia began to blush, as she nodded her head. "Mmhmm."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next