HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:10 am

Malic straitens his hat draws his cutlass and use it to deflect orders blow. "come on I've bested the worse salty sea dogs"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:12 am

Mike's body lurched as Chaos swung him around. Heh, gotcha! Using that brief moment, he formed a coat of ice armour around himself, and channelled a burst of magic in order to expand the ice rapidly up Chaos's arm, enveloping his body. Dodge this one!

The fireball hit with enough force to break his coating of ice, but was mostly diffused in the process. Close call... that'll leave a bruise though!
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:08 am

Sasuro recovers and looks sternly at Chaos.
"You are going down!!!"
He said letting out a mighty yell.
He charged as much electricity he could into his scythe and charged at Chaos.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:10 am

"Clever mike. But it won't hold."

Instead of just bursting fire around him he made mike suffer just as much, He cooled the ice off to below freezing, hypothermia temperature. And encased Mike inside of the ice with him knowing it will only be able to hold a few seconds, before Mike enters shock, He finally creates an inferno around them, Only for a few seconds, Cold to hot can cause an extreme problem and that isn't his aim here. After both unthawed he lifted Mike up by the neck, spun him around, and slammed him into the ground.

He picked Mike back up after the slam, and threw him at Sasuro. If he swings he will cut him in half if he does nothing he will get hit by him and if he moves over. I have the time to move over.
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:13 am

Sasuro moves to the side of the incoming mike, then builds back up momentum for his attack.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:46 am

Chaos waits for Sasuro to draw closer, and dodges to the left of him, only to smack him in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:48 am

Sasuro quickly recovers and turns around with a swing of his scythe.
"Don't toy with me!!!"
He goes into a fury of swings.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:02 am

Backing away from each of the swings Chaos eventually just stops and grabs onto the scythe, only holding it so no one can move.
"Do you not find this fun?"

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:36 am

OOT: I've decided to scrap my character, and bring back my original C&O character.

Name: The 7th or 'Sev'
Sex: Male
Strengths: Stronger and faster than the average human. He also has a near perfect mastery of the destructive magical arts.
Weaknesses: The overuse of magic causes untold stress on his body, starting a exhaustion and ending in death if used too much too soon.
Race: Bio-engineered Human
Preferred Weapon: Halberd
Spoiler:
Clawed Gauntlet
Spoiler:
Weapon Rank: F/F
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:13 am

Mike endured the pain from the magic surprisingly well. Ice is my element, you don't think I know how to handle the cold? Still, that fire was bad. If he'd hit me with just that, I could've been done for...
The slam was another matter. During that second heavy blow, he realised he'd cracked some ribs during his collision with the time traveller. And now his head was spinning- from the pain, and the g-force as he flew through the air.

Grazing his arms, as he hit the ground, he nursed his wounds and his pride. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but this...

Spitting blood out of his mouth, he decided to stay down and build up magic energy before he rejoined the fight.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:31 am

Stopping his charge at Chaos Vector quickly unwrapped his Kusari Gama from his waist swinging it around. He wrapped it around Chaos waist sending fire along the chain "if the weight on the chain around your waist comes into contact with the ground or any other object besides yourself this town will be leveled in a feiry explosion". An obvious bluff on Vectors part he did not have the fire energy to do that the best he could was create a crater were Chaos was standing but he was not about to let him know that.
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:40 am

Sasuro lets go of the scythe with his right hand and attempts to punch chaos in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:23 am

Order started casually stepping around Izabel and Malic, his sword dancing high, low, whirling and spinning around his head, attacking from all angles.
"Come, show some aggression. Challenge me. Or else this will be short and painful."
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:39 am

Malic looks around "Dose anyone other than myself find these gods laughably show offish ? I find it rather hard to get angry while trying not to laugh me head off"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:47 am

A long cut opened on Malic's back, and Order's blade dripped with blood.
"If you wish to laugh, then laugh. A pleasant way to die, I imagine."

He stabbed again at Malic, keeping an eye on Izabel at the same time.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

Malic looked at Izabel "you might want to step back a bit lass as I'm about to do something I've not done for a while" with that Malic closed his eyes in concentration then exhaled opening his eyes to see his cutlass glowing a deep red.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:04 am

Chaos, Barely listened to Vector nor was he concerned about leveling a city, He used the chain as his advantage, He moved it to where Sasuro was punching, This would surely burn him. He called out Vectors bluff in doing so, "Would he kill someone over the cause of trying to kill me?" Chaos thought to himself and or the more amused himself with the thought, It was not what he had wanted them to do if it was so to be that way.

In a preparation that he wasn't bluffing, He had already prepared himself to absorb the Fire, right now it was at a non-noticeable pace, But if the explosion was going to draw he was going to take it all in.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:04 am

izabel stood up and backed away
"do as you wish, from the looks of it no matter what anyone does its useless to these gods"
she walked over and leaned against the wall again
"ill wait til your done then before joining back in"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

Malic look down at his M1889's "Interesting my guns have never glowed before. Oh well I'm sure I'll find out why soon" Malic charges at order "Right Order you scurvy dog" upon reaching Order Malic hacks, slashes and thrusts with his usual deadly strikes
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:48 am

Order parried Malic's strikes, his blade barely managing to meet each stroke of Malic's cutlass.
"You would surely defeat a less formidable foe with such techniques. I suppose I should be impressed."
He started launching his own blows between Malic's, forcing Malic to switch between offense and defense on the fly.
"Let me see more."
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:09 am

Sasuro's arm gets wrapped in the chain.
"Wha-!?"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:17 am

Vector tightened his grip on the chain absorbing all the fire energy from his Kusari gama readying the last of the fire energy he had stored into his Shamshir with a downwards swing of his sword aiming a tall and straight wall of fire moving extremely fast at Chaos.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:41 am

Chaos absorbs all of the fire that is getting launched at him, without being overwhelmed, Or even a stumble. "My Turn." Chaos, Slams his hand on the ground, creating an explosion, that pushes Sasuro away, and the shockwave wad enough to send Vector into a small flight. A direct hit on Sasuro. It wasn't a life threatening explosion, Or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:45 am

In mid flight Vector was forced back into his original form "Damn I knew this would end bad" he said landing on all four legs. "I already used all my fire energy".
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:47 pm

The blast of the shockwave knocked Sasuro out cold. He lays almost motionless on the ground.

(OOT: Keep texting Sasuro instead of kaz for this character!! I'm just going to change it to that.)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next