HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:53 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Fenris chuckled, "Maybe it doesn't have a name... or maybe it is called Brothel".
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:58 pm

izabel stopped at a nearby stream kneeling down to get a drink, she gazed into the reflection for a moment
"maybe i should have gone, i have yet to track down the ones responsible"
she threw a stone in the water
"im a disgrace to my clan, but i will avenge them"

celia glared at her mother
"i am 17 years old i can do what i want, you cant keep me from going, you cant run my life forever mother!!"
she crossed her arms
"im going whether you like it or not, im not staying in the god forsaken town anymore and being smothered by you all the time"

ella sighed
"fine, if you go then i shall follow, but the minute things get out of hand, im pulling you out"
she remembered when she went on a similar quest going after chaos and order
"i cant let any harm come to you. you dont realize how dangerous it is "
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:11 am

Mike took in everyones' responses. "Well, that just leaves the pirate and the time traveller... the road leading north ought to take us straight to our destination, and it's bound to be better than this place!"

Mike glanced at the newcomer. Another traveller winds up in this place, huh... "If you're gonna help out, then I won't complain. How about an introduction first though?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:39 am

He smiled, holding his halberd over his shoulder. 'How about you prove that you're worth my time, then maybe I'll extend you the courtesy.'
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:46 am

Mike snorted. "The burden of proof rests equally on you, friend. Although, apparently only one of us has ever carried the burden of respect." This is gonna get annoying...

Mike turned to follow the others.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:58 pm

"I understand brother. I will remain here in utopia, and wait for you."

Chaos opens the doors to the castle and walks in normally, the servants instantly clinging to him only fulfill his every demand. Who would have thought human souls were so eager to serve their lords.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Malic thinks to him self for a second then say's"A teenage girl who wants independence and an over protective mother this could be an interesting yet dangerous situation"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:04 am

Order chose to shirk the utopia, instead choosing to appear in a forest, not too far from where he had departed.

He looked into the water of a nearby stream, his vision seeing more than just his own reflection. He saw fishes, swimming merrily by, living their inconsequential useless lives, yet they lived them with such vigor. Such simplicity. Such... ease.

Order could not help but envy the fish.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 pm

celia crossed her arms again
"fine but stop smothering me all the time"
she started walking north

ellas shook her head
"what am i getting myself into, i guess there is no turning back now, cant let her go on her own"
she started walking north falling back from the others just enough to keep an eye on celia

lilith saw movement out of the corner of her eyes in a distance and stepped back behind a tree, she slowly and quietly walked over to order sneaking up behind him. as she approached him her blades slowly slid out from her arm guard. when she got close to him she brought her blade up to his neck.
"why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 am

Order did not blink or make a move to retaliate. 
Instead he simply stood there, letting Izabel press her weapon against his neck.

He looked at her.
"You intrigue me. Your casual defiance, your blase ignorance. It is almost as if you no longer lack the reason to exist. Unless it is for revenging your clan."
He cocked his head - the motion pressing the blade even closer to his neck, almost piercing the skin. 
"Why do you seek isolation in such a quest?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm

izabel put pressure on the blade when she heard him mentin her clan, there was anger in her eyes
"and what do you know of my clan?"
the blade pierced his skin slightly 
"tell me do you know who did it? if you do tell me"
she stopped putting pressure on the blade
"as the answer to your question, i have other important things to do then to go on some silly little quest"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 am

Order looked at her.
"Why would I tell you who did it? Perhaps if you could make me."
He cocked his head, his face invisible behind his headgear.
"I do know who did it. But do you deserve to know?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 am

izabel glared at him 
"what do you mean by "do i deserve to know?"
she pressed the blade against his neck again 
"of course i deserve to know they were my clan, my family"
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Kaz heard the word brothel and decided to stop being anti social. "A brothel you say Fenris? It's been awhile since i was around beautiful women and alcohol..." He begins quickening his pace eager to get to the brothel.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 am

"If you wish to know, you must earn that knowledge."

Order seemed to blur - then his blade was at her throat, and he was behind her.

"Let me say this."

He released her, then leapt across the stream in a single jump, looking back.
"If you accompany the others on their journey... if you choose the path we have offered... then I give you the word of a god that I will guide you to those who destroyed your clan. My word is not something to doubt, Izabel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:26 am

after traveling north everyone arrived in the town where the brothel is located. celia walked ahead of the group looking around as they walked through the town in amazement. 
"i wonder where the brothel is"

ella shook her head upon hearing her daughters comment. she pointed at a building just ahead of them. 
"the brothel is that building right there"

when order had the blade at her throat her eyes widened in shock she tensed up. when he released her and leapt over the stream she relaxed a little.
"what is this quest supposed to prove? what is the point of it?"
she retracted her blade 
"if i must go on the quest then i suppose i will go if it means finding out who destroyed my clan, even tho i prefer not to"
she sighed
"but i have no other choice"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 am

Order nodded.
"Believe me when I say this, Izabel. I mean you no ill will. Now go. Meet them at the brothel in the town north of here."

Sitting outside the brothel, looking bored, was a man. He wore no shirt, and wore studded jeans. His hair was brown, with streaks of red running through it. He'd slicked it back, but not all the way, so it stuck up from his head in a series of hair waves. His upper torso was muscular, but not perfectly toned, that of an aspiring athlete. His eyes were red, almost completely so. He looked almost insane. However his face seemed like that of a calm individual as he stood up to see them.

"Hello."

He looked them all over. "You want some fun, by the looks of you..." 
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:10 pm

izabel looked towards the north
"if its for my clan then ill go"
she looked back at order
"but i will hold you to what you said"
before he could say anything else she took off running towards the north at 

celia walked up to the man 
"did you say fun?"
she stopped just in front of him
" well that depends on what kind of fun"

ella looked over at kaz 
"im assuming you have been to a brothel before then?"
she kept a close eye on her daughter as she spoke to the man just outside. if its one thing ella knew, is what a brothel was
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Order watched her go, and smiled.
Then he started to walk away, becoming lost in the mist of the trees.

The man looked down at her and laughed, picking up a long blue gentleman's jacket that he slipped on over his bare chest, not bothering to button it. In the top pocket was a golden runic monocle, and he toyed with it as he looked at her.

"The kind of fun a girl like you would be interested in..." He cocked his head. "How about it?"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:20 am

Mike shot a playful look at Ella. "Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing!" The mirth receded as he turned his attention to the man at the door. This guy looks like he's been taking... something. Is he a pimp, or..?

Glancing down at himself, he gave a tut. He'd been hoping to replace the clothes he'd shredded in the fight earlier. Maybe it was for the best though. Knowing those two, he'd only be in for getting more messed up. He lowered his voice so the man couldn't hear him, speaking to the rest of the group. "I was about to suggest we keep a low profile. Assess the situation. That girl's far too eager for this. I hope she's not going to blow our cover, or get herself killed..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:58 am

it wasnt too long that izabel was in the town being and assassin she was able to move swiftly to get where she needed. she spotted the group at the brothel but decided to stay back away from them and investigate the situation more before jumping into whatever was waiting for them at the brothel. she stood within an alleyway watching.

ella looked over at mike 
"are you inquiring something?"
she looked at the brothel and the man in front of it
"there have been stories about these places this one in particular"
she wondered to herself why of all places a brothel was picked for their first quest.
"just keep an eye out i dont trust this town, nor do i trust a brothel of all places"
she continued keeping a watchful eye on her daughter 
"celia has always been an eager child, she has ran away countless times resulting me bailing her out in situations"

celia smirked 
"and what kind of fun would that be?"
she looked at her mother then back at the man 
"im always up for a bit of fun"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:52 am

The man chuckled at her. 
"I like you. Introductions first, my name is Krytios. Odd name, odd man."

He shrugged off the jacket and monocle, laughing as he did so, placing them back on the barrel he'd been sitting on.
"And as for fun, I imagine you'll be up for both kinds of fun... either the way grownups celebrate, or the way they settle things..."

He smirked, his eyes regaining pupils all of a sudden. "Sorry, that's just letting me know I just became about fifty times as dangerous as I normally am... so what are you all doing round here then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:03 am

"im celia"
she tilted her head 
"what do you mean by the way grown ups celebrate? do you mean as in a festival? im my town when we celebrate we have a festival"
she shrugged 
"we were told to come here by two gods" 

ella walked closer towards her daughter overhearing her say two god 
"chaos and order had sent everyone here to the brothel"

izabel leaned against the wall in the alleyway and continued watching the group 
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:41 am

Krytios smirked, his red eyes on Celia, friendly and amused.
"Ahh, you're so innocent."
His gaze shifted to Ella, her words giving him a hope.
"I don't suppose I can help in any way... I mean, if you don't want my help, that's understandable..." he said, looking like he hoped she'd say yes... at which point a group of men rounded the corner, saw Krytios, and started advancing on them.
"Oh... crap."

The men shouted to the group. "Get away from him. He's dangerous."
"I haven't hurt anyone!" Krytios shouted fiercely. "And I won't if you don't come any closer!"
The men got closer...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 am

Upon hearing voices drawing closer to Krytios loud steps were heard coming from the brothel. The doors opened like a customer was leaving, he saw Kryitos, Ollie smirked towards his appearance. Ollie wore Regular street clothes, Jeans, A thermal shirt covered by a light coat, black with multiple pockets, His hair down to his shoulders, pin straight, but not styled. He stood tall, about 6'4" and lifted a rather heavy sword above his shoulder, it was a gunblade. (Looks like Clouds buster sword, but with Squalls gun attachment in turn removing the blades will have guns.)

The door closed behind him and this meaning figure didn't beat a gaze towards the men approaching. "Gentlemen, Is there a reason you are harassing this man? If not, I would advise you fuck off."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next