HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:06 am

The wolves let out further howls and the patter of their feet became rushed then silent. They had quickly fled from the area and retreated back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:11 am

"Who'd have thought I'd find my way into a literal ghost town..." mused Mike, as he neared the end of a narrow street, which lead on to a much larger road. "Or maybe it's demons I'm hearing-" he cut himself off sharply, suppressing a shudder of excitement at the thought. The sounds of metal clashing grew further still, until it seemed to Mike that he was standing in the midst of an invisible battlefield. The air grew tense, thick and heavy, this amplified by Michael's deep sense of dread.

"Of all abandoned towns, why did I have to find my way into this one!?" Slowing his pace for caution, Mike came to the end of the street, turning the corner, only to stop in shock.

In the midst of this ethereal chaos Mike was astounded to find other- living- people. Thanks to the mist, which seemed to be especially heavy in this area, the man walking in his direction didn't seem to have noticed him yet. Ducking quickly back into the cover of the street corner, Mike quieted his breathing and calmed his nerves. Is this one the source of this madness!?

Peeking once again into the larger street, he caught a glimpse of a second man, further in the distance. This man seemed almost as agitated as Mike felt, whether due to the gut-wrenching atmosphere, or something else entirely. Conversely, the first figure, heading closer now, seemed surprisingly at ease. What now? I have nowhere to hide, he's bound to notice me... do I fight, or..?

Mike realised he was panicking, and tried to calm himself down. "No reason for a fight yet, lad," he said, trying to convince himself. He decided he would try to talk to the man first. After all, this could be his lead. And it had been far too long coming.

Taking his hand away from his sheathed weapon, but keeping his magic ready, he stepped out into the street. Turning to face the first man, held up his hands. "Excuse me..." The sound of the unseen battle was louder than he'd realised, drowning out his greeting. Raising his voice to a shout, he attempted once more to catch the man's attention. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:34 am

The blades still making gut wrenching noises, The eerie mist surrounding the town, the terrifying unknowing of what was making the noise, only made this place that much more of a graveyard of the walking dead. This time, a piece of armor was cut off, and it made an absolutely horrible noise. It was from his own armor, He wasn't hit, he accidentally raised his arm too high with the blade and when he went to pull away his sparring partner cut off a small chunk.

"I do say, Brother. These idiots couldn't find their nose if it wasn't attached to their face. We're making enough noise in this sound of a pin drop city, yet they cannot navigate to this sound. It is... Pathetic, they're all idiots. And all brutish idiots at that."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:42 am

"Your words of vehemence may be adequate, yet are too charged, brother. One cannot blame the snake for possessing no legs, and one cannot blame the mole for his blindness. Perhaps those we seek to attract are simply too naturally dulled in the mind to piece together our location, or indeed that our purpose is to draw them here."

The voice sounded perfectly calm, like the speaker was completely and totally relaxed as opposed to taking part in what sounded like a fierce sword fight.

"However, I must concur. Their behaviour is... indeed, greatly disappointing. Greatly."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:03 am

"Evenly matched as always, Brother. No surprise... We could make it easier on them and start screaming obscenities, or being foolish as we battle, but I'm not willing to lower myself to such mediocre standards. Their performance so far has disappointed. If they continue to ignore us we might as well kill them already. Its not like we're being secretive about our location."

Another tremendous clash came about. This time it was made to be almost thunderous as he was getting impatient with how long it is taking a group of people to find them.

"I certainly wouldn't want them to be my search party if I was lost. I am curious if they will try and engage us in a dreadfully daft conversation about friendship, or even their battles. Who knows maybe we'll get a thief, or a time traveler, or it could be a group or addled brained imbeciles. Hopefully we get the imbeciles, it will be fun talking slow to them."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:15 am

"I would be inclined to disagree."

The sword clashes solidly resounded throughout the land, echoing through the silence.

"It is tiresome lowering yourself to lower standards than that to which one is accustomed. I'm sure that they will disappoint no matter what they do. Alas, such is the fate of notably inferior beings."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:17 am

izabel decided to follow the clashes as she got closer she started to hear voices talking to one another. she looked around where she was and spotted a building where part of it had been collapsed, she used the rubble to climb to the roof of the building and continued walking towards the noise moving from rooftop to roof top until she was sure she was at the exact spot the voices and noises were. she laid low peeking over the roof listening in she managed to hear part of their conversation, she heard one mentioning a group of addled brained imbeciles. she shook her head and whispered to herself
"imbeciles huh? well see about that when you run into a trap"
she backed away from the roof slowly and quietly, until she was sure they wouldn't see her, she stood up and proceeded to walk away
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:22 am

The wolves had gathered on a nearby hill which overlooked the ruined settlement. They were spread amongst the trees in small groups, none moving so much as an inch, merely watching the events that took place below them. A larger wolf emerged from the nearby bushes, it's size was almost double that of the others. Several of the wolves looked at the larger wolf but soon turned back to the scene which was unfolding before them.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:32 am

"I don't think that female realizes we know she is on the roof does she? It is sad, going rooftop to rooftop is loud. Even with the sound of our blades rezonating. I heard her coming from miles away. Shame she is deciding to walk away though."

The man sighs, and motions his hand upward, Almost in an instant the fog began to fade away, afterward he lowered his hand, and got back into a fighting position.

"If we don't make it easier for all of them, we will be here all day. Besides, smoke and mirrors can be a decieving disguise for what is hidden. Which well, would sum up this battle."
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:40 am

Kaz casually walked up to a street corner from across where the clashing was coming from. Nothing yet in view he decided to walk closer until he made out two figures fighting, or what they would call fighting. He watched for a second and listened to them chatter.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:47 am

"Tch. I would have not labelled our lady friend as a coward - but, I have been mistaken before."

The second figure, thin and lithe, looked almost bored.

"Perhaps the fellow eavesdropping on us presently would like to make himself known? And whilst I would normally chide you for underestimating them - in this case however, I am forced to pronounce your derogatory statements accurate."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:59 am

The man sheathed his weapons and stood tall, He looked menacing, tall, a typical soldiers physique, he ripped off his helmet, revealing his face. jet black eyes, completely, along with long black hair.

"I tire of this sparring session, these slow people keep on coming closer, perhaps we should conserve our energy, besides I think the heap of metal is showing up. When he is finished we could smelt his body and reinforce our weapons with his metal half. Of course we would have to skin him first, make a nice human skin rug, just to do nothing with it."

A sigh was released. "I wish these fighters weren't so cowardice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:02 am

izabel continued walking away jumping down from the roof and continued walking until she was back at the town square standing before what was left of the statue
"so much for protecting this place anymore"
she sighed as she leaned against the statue listening as the clashes had stopped
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:17 am

The second man, with plaited beard hair, thin armor, brown hair and strange multi-eyed headgear, lowered his blade too.

"Indeed. However, I fear that we could fight each other with our full force, battling to a standstill - and still possess enough stamina to effortlessly dispatch such low-class adversaries. And a rug? You are such a barbarian, brother."

He sighed, too.

"However, I wish to test the mettle of the opposing forces. As such, I propose we challenge them openly. The guiding intelligence of those wolves on the hill yonder has remained silent, as has the woman who even now futilely mourns her lost people - who if they died, deserved to die - and the approaching man will no doubt fail to satisfy you by himself. What do you suggest, brother?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:19 am

"You do realize I can hear you."
Kaz said with a bit of unease in his voice.

"It's rather rude to basically invite people over then talk down on them"
He added walking closer towards the figures.

"And I don't think you will be taking anything from me."
Kas said with a serious look upon his face.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:27 am

The man ignored kaz, and was unchanged by his actions that really were childish to him.

"Well, brother, It seems to me for the most part our job is done, The big bad half human decided to walk to us, Now we just need the thief that attacked him, the lizard man, and the owner of those proud wolves, I assume you can get a female, before I forget we need that other person. What was his name again? I haven't a clue. Whoever everyone is, Collect them. Bring them here, I will keep eyes on this rather... Idiotic brute. Of course I won't attempt to fight him until they're all here."

Chaos turns his head towards Kaz and smirks, waving towards him making a simple request.

"It would be rude of you to try anything. Especially since the party guest haven't arrived, and it would be rude to not keep you company. Please, if you speak don't tell me about your futuristic wrist watch. It won't help you here anyway."

Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:39 am

What, he's just gonna ignore me?

Mike tutted. The strange fellow seemed to know where he was going, but Mike wasn't about to let him go without some sort of acknowledgement. He followed, and as he closed the distance to the man, Mike realised that the oppressive noise that had seemingly stalked him through the town had now stopped, the mist gone, as if it had never been there at all. His tail seemed to be speaking to someone.

Irritated, Mike moved forward. "Oh, so you won't talk to me, but any other old weirdo will do? Well-"

He stopped short, staring at the two figures now before him. Judging from their appearances, they'd take great amusement in slicing him to ribbons. Guess I've found the source of that racket...
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:43 am

"OH! I wouldn't dare get the party started before all the people arrived. 'cause it wouldn't be a party if just two people attended, it'd be more like a date and i'm sorry, but i don't really fancy you."
Kaz jested.

"So if this is a party, what are we celebrating anyway? Did someone age, is someone getting married.... did someone die?"
He said sarcastically in a joking matter.

"And welcome to you also!"
Kaz said to the the newest person.

Kaz turning slightly towards the new man asked:
"Do YOU know what we're celebrating?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:53 am

Chaos, never breaking a serious demeanor he waited. Just to see the patience of the man, Of course he would eventually speak, he just wanted to annoy him. As a few minutes went by, he cleared his throat silently.

"We are celebrating Everyone's death in this specific town. Not that you're dead yet, but you will be soon. I know, You must be strong, you can take me on, even in a large group or alone. Your confidence will prove to mislead you, Even overwhelming numbers won't help you. So, before we fight, we wait."
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:56 am

Kaz looks down to his wrist and starts tinkering with his Time Vortex Manipulator.
"So while we are waiting, could you tell me what era this is?
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:59 am

"Industrial, More so late 1800's. Why would something like that matter?"
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:14 am

Michael gave a nod to the man he'd been following, then, hearing the mysterious warrior's threat, glanced in his direction, and looked him up and down, gauging him. Oh great, a psychopath! Once I get back home, I'll be sure to include this lovely town in my travel brochure...

"Well," he began, looking first at the warrior, "I wasn't aware that we were celebrating anything in particular. However..." he turned to the other man "considering your surprisingly jovial appearance, I suppose I could believe it." Mike spread his arms casually. "Please, tell me there's food. I've been on the road forever, and every good party needs a spread, especially if we're going to be celebrating our deaths!" He sent the warrior a warning glance as he shifted to alertness I'm more dangerous than you think, pal...
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:01 am

Malic walked up to the desolate town. Saying aloud to him self strange this town has no tavern but every town has a tavern. At least I won't get thrown out of it or worse thrown out of it through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:10 am

"Ah so this era IS still under the rule of the gods..."
Kaz said looking around the ruins of the town.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:21 am

The thin warrior simply raised an eyebrow.
"How very quaint. He thinks he's some sort of threat. I can't help but tremble in my boots."
The last was said with the utmost sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next