HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:49 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

-RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:26 am

Turning to face Mr. Joviality, Mike quipped "as opposed to that other era you just visited?"

Glancing at the thinner fighter for the first time, Mike wondered just who the heck this pair were. psh. laugh while you can. One bum move and you'll get a face full of lightning! ...wait, can he hear my thoughts? Lovely...
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:30 am

Malic shouts at the top of his voice is their anyone in this town and more importantly anyone with rum or grog. I'd settle for grog at this juncture
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:38 am

"Great, Now an alcoholic decides to parade in this town, along with a house pet and a heap of metal, You, Lizard. Why are you shooting such pseudo-dominant glances at us. you could hardly catch a fly with your tongue if you were to try, and that is sad, seeing as you are a lizard. and the heap of metal, isn't that basic history from where you came, or is your ignorance beyond human comprehension. Yes, we reign dominant in this era, and we will so long as no one can defeat us. sad, I couldn't imagine the group being presented to me to even remotely harm us." Chaos sighs and sits down, unamused, and unafraid of everyone elses threats. instead of the quiet reserved shtick that was being used by Chaos he decided it was time to raise his voice, and get everyone's attention.

"For everyone, with a mental impairment, I would advise you all to come to the center of the town, instead of twiddling your thumbs aimlessly, and walking around battling each other. that will get you no where, and quite honestly, it will be boring as you are all horrible fighters. I am pretty positive a corpse could subdue all of you without any kind of actual effort involved."

he looks over at his brother.

"Well, If that doesn't draw them here, I don't know what will, I am basically calling them all out."
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:11 am

"Lizard? Drunk? Who are you talking to now?" These were an odd pair.

Wait... did he just say 'we'? They're the Gods?

Surprise was quickly subdued by anger. The flames of Mike's old resentment roared higher than ever, and it took all of his will to subdue his temper. I never thought they'd come to me. Let alone in person. Still, if it's a fight they want, they've bloody-well got it! He thought he'd better wait for these other people they kept mentioning. Strength in numbers, after all. But he had to be the one to finish it, and he'd make sure that he was.

Better make merry with Mr. Jovial, here. Make sure he isn't going to take their side when the time comes.

Turning to the man who, apparently, really was a time-traveller, he attempted a real greeting this time. "Well met, I'm Michael Winters, but call me Mike." He smiled. "Rather a strange sort of thing that's happening here, isn't it? To think the great and powerful gods would have time to threaten us lowly mortals, hah! What brings you here? Not exactly a tourist spot, I'd say."
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:12 am

Malic runs to the center of town upon his arrival draws his cutlass and points it at everyone saying which one you filthy landlubbers called me an alcoholic. I'll have you all know that I'm captain Malic temporarily without a ship
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am

The thinner warrior sighed.
"You are as always without the slightest trace of tact, brother. However, these brutes will have no difficulty understanding such foul language - their native tongue, after all."

He raised his own voice.

"As to the rest of you, my brother and I remain horrendously unamused by such an assortment of fighters. You may attempt to prove us wrong, if you wish, but you really shouldn't. For your own safety."

He looked at the angry man.
"Rage and pride, my two favorite things to discard and break... looks like I might find some amusement in you."
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:48 am

Indignant, Mike once again turned to the slim god. All that effort to conceal my intent, wasted... this mind-reading thing is getting old. He aimed that thought directly at Slender. "Someone as smug as you has no right to talk about the pride of others, god or otherwise." He loosened his stiff shoulders, warming his muscles up. Whatever was coming next, it would certainly be rough. "Besides, what would be the fun in fighting us for sport if there was no chance you'd lose? I call shenanigans!" He said, letting some playfulness creep into his voice. Yup, that's it Mike, tease the god...

"Which one are you, anyway?" Mike asked, still mocking. "All you gods look the same to me..."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:51 am

"The fun in fighting you if there was no chance we'd lose? The same reason you would fight a test dummy in order to hone your skills - a workout. I am Order. My brother there is Chaos. And I am not smug. Merely calm and content - a state I doubt you share."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:52 am

izabel heard all the shouts coming from the men but decided to ignore them, she pushed herself off the statue
"i dont have time for child's play, i have other business to attend to"
she started walking away heading north out of the town
"i let the men who managed to stumble here handle it, they seem like they can manage and are ready for a fight"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:54 am

A low rumble echoed from the earth. It sounded like something was moving deep below the settlement. Several stones fell from a nearby rooftop and hit the ground with sharp clicks. Trees began to sway and leaves were thrown loose from their branches. Without any notice the rumble ended and with it the strange movement.

The wolves turned and disappeared into the woods. At first only one, the largest one, remained on the hillside however after a few minutes a second one of similar proportions appeared. The two wolves watched the events below them with steady eyes.

High above the settlement the soft flapping of large wings could be heard. A small hawk flew in circles around the various people who had been gathering below. It, like the wolves, merely watched.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:58 am

"Chaos and Orders name what be they for gods assuming your telling the truth as you both look like regular landlubbers to me" Malic sheaths his cutlass
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:02 am

Syrus climbed to the roof of one of the houses to get a better view of where the noises were coming from. He saw a commotion to the north of him and began jumping from roof to roof toward it. He arrived at a clearing riddled with rubble and debris. In the middle, Syrus saw two men who appeared to be warriors, though their blades were now sheathed. Syrus looked around the edges of the clearing and saw numerous other people, as well as a couple familiar faces. "What is with this town?" He asked himself as he shook his head and turned his eyes back to the two warriors in the middle.

"I'm guessing you two were the ones making all of that noise?" He yelled out to the warriors. Just then, a low rumble began to shake the town slightly. But it stopped as quickly as it started. Syrus thought he saw a shadow move underneath him, he looked up to see a large bird circling around him and the others, as if it were watching them. All of this caused him to miss some of what the two warriors were saying.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:08 am

"If we want the old man to show up, we may need to kill one of his pets, dear brother. Though I hate killing your creations." a snide remark, drenched in sarcasm.

"And I am glad to see the half crippled man has finally shown up, hopefully his leg doesn't give out and he falls off the building. unfortunate for him, The good news is, anyone who want's to engage us is here. Izabel was the only smart one it seems, Well, shall we start yet, or shall we give them formalities, only for a further joy of them getting the jollies of greeting 2 gods, And the alcoholic pirate seems to be in disbelief, doesn't seem unlikely for someone who will believe in the fabled kraken over actual idols."

Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:25 am

"excuse me Chaos but the fabled kraken as you put it kill two of me crew on me first trip out as captain" Malic had griped his cutlass handle the whole time he addressed Chaos
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:32 am

Order smirked for a moment, a thought occuring to him.
"Perhaps Izabel can be coerced into fighting after all."

He absentmindedly threw his sword over his shoulder - only the blade traveled in a perfect arc - and landed, blade in the ground, right at Izabel's feet, all that distance away.
He returned his gaze to the angry man.
"Please, attack me now if the urge takes you. I wouldn't dream of denying your primitive instincts if you so desire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:54 am

izabel stopped as the blade landed at her feet, she looked back in the direction it came from raising an eyebrow, then looks down at the blade amazed at the distance it was thrown. she rand her finger across the blade.
"very nice"
she moved around it and proceeded to walk towards the edge of the town
Back to top Go down
Sasuro
Sasuro
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:55 am

"Don't listen to these "God's" taunts. They know they can kill us all right now if they wanted to, they are toying with us... though I am curious as to the reason why..."
Kaz said giving the brothers a nasty glare.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:57 am

Syrus watched the two warriors intently, unsure of what exactly their intentions were. Gods? What are these two prattling on about? Is this old town some kind of sanctum for the strange?

"Who are you two?... And why are you so intent on fighting us?" He yelled out to the warriors. If he was going to have any part of... Whatever was going on here, he wanted answers first.
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:02 am

"If you know what I'm thinking, Slim, you should already know I'm not going to throw down until the whole entourage is here. And I'm sure you mentioned an Izabel just now. Unless that pirate is hiding a lovely set of... feminine wiles... somewhere on his person, I'd say we're not all here yet. I'm Angry, not stupid. And not primitive either. Just think, every insult you have for me is a reflection of yourself. I wonder what that makes you!" Mike smirked triumphantly. LAAAAAAME! He stifled a sigh, holding the magic in his left palm ready, and channeling new force into his right.

"I'm not jumping into this blindly..." Mike walked a few paces, in parallel to the brothers. No one else seemed ready to get involved yet. Except for the pirate, and he seemed like a liability. Don't worry, Cap'n, I'll save your drunk ass if you're in trouble... he thought to himself, glibly. "...still," he continued, "it can't hurt to be ready." He turned now, keeping both gods in full view, and finally drew his sabre. A little heavier and broader than a typical sabre, but lighter and less unwieldy than Cap'n Rumface's cutlass, it was the best weapon for his balance of normal strength, and high speed. Still, he wondered if such a weapon could cut a god.

Just then, he felt a rumbling beneath his feet. Gone as soon as it appeared. What NOW!? This was an overwhelmingy eventful day. They mentioned an 'old man'... could he have caused that just now? If so, he would make a strong ally. If he was lucky. If he was unlucky... well, that guy seems scarier than these two.

Mike shifted his focus back to the immediate issue. No room for mistakes. Apprehension simmered in him.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:19 am

"the only things on my person other than my person other than my clothes and my cutlass are these beauties" Malic say's drawing is dual Colt M1889's. "there Double-action Revolvers Colts newest and best the M1889" Malic quickly holsters his M1889's so he doesn't provoke anyone
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:46 am

As Izabel moved to step around it, the blade suddenly raised itself from the ground, floating in the air as if wielded by an invisible man, blocking her path.

"I don't know for sure what you are thinking," Order said.
"But you are a notoriously easy man to read. And how so? If you were to call a child-eating baby killer a monster, would that be a reflection of you? I would think not. Think before speaking, please, the alternative does not become you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:11 am

as the blade blocked her path she got annoyed
"more childish games, fine"
she walked back towards to others calmly and as she approached them she pointed to the blade and spoke out
"would the owner of this blade mind removing it from my path, i have some business to attend to"
she noticed the small group standing around
"it seems your all a bit busy, so ill be on my way and let you all to, whatever it is your doing here, that is once this blade that insists on blocking my path is gone"
she stopped just a short distance from everyone and crossed her arms, her hood showed all of her face but her eyes, the wind blowing the fabric of her white dress about
Back to top Go down

masterofflys
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:21 am

"Well no, it doesn't, but then, I'm not responsible for the monster's creation. If we're flawed, it's because the design's flawed, which means that you're flawed. Which means..." Mike paused for effect, double-tapping the blunt edge of his sabre against his shoulder "...that I can kill you." Mike's thoughts turned to Order's other declaration. He can't tell exactly what I'm thinking? Could've fooled me. There must be some trick to avoiding his mind-read.

Mike could feel the anger subsiding within him. His muscles loosened, and his hands stopped shaking. This had been a very surreal encounter, and its length had worn away most of his blind rage. It was replaced by cool intent. The time-traveller was right. He couldn't let them goad him. But, I already have all the reason I need...

Mike heard a woman's voice, and wheeled around, facing a white-clad figure. "I'm guessing you're this Izabel they were talking about." Mike circled around behind the woman, so he could take her measure without letting the brothers out of his range of vision. Spreading his arms, but still gripping his weapon, he said "welcome to the party! Please tell me you're here with the food?" Something different about this lady, Mike thought. Then, considering the others, nothing new there then...
Back to top Go down
DarkBlade88
DarkBlade88
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:40 am

"ah Mike remember what our time traveling companion said about still ruled by gods. therefore in his time there are no gods. It could mean that all of us as a team bring theses so called gods to their knees. I forgot how cleaver I am when off rum" Malic said whilst clutching his head
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:47 am

Chaos picks up his helmet off the ground, putting it back on but keeping his blades sheathed, he stands up, and looks at Order for a moment. Once their eyes lock, he shows the intensity and fire behind the barely visible eyes of his, He wasn't angered he was just growing impatient and wanted to take them down a level or two.

"Their confidence. Annoys me brother, Should we start the party early, or should we wait for the old animal lover to show up, Besides, He only keeps his animals around for his own enjoyment. And even so, My patience is fading, Shame that Izabel has no way out of this one, if she wants to leave she has to stay and fight... I must say though the fact these people haven't left is amazing. They are being treated like nothing but a pig hung out to cut."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Chaos and Order   -RP- Chaos and Order - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Chaos and Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next