HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Flesh and Bone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

Flesh and Bone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Nikita stood completely still, staring at Mara with a blank expression.
"A raccoon..I.."
He rubbed his eyes with uncertainty.
This girl is bat shit crazy..
Snapped out of his thoughts, Nikita looked back up at Mara.
"Steve? You mean that American? I guess he decided he had to go to school or something..I wasn't really listening."

Nikita began thinking about the raccoon again, before realizing something.
I'm just as crazy..
Nikita chuckled to himself before beginning his call.
"Here Timmy Timmy Timmy!"
He made sharp clicks with his tongue, similar to the sound that raccoons make.
He smiled slightly at Mara with a small chuckle, mainly at the ridiculous situation he was in. Walking corpses outside, 95% of the worlds population wiped out, and he was helping a random Japanese girl find her pet raccoon.. Or dog.. Was it even her pet? Or just some stray?

He didn't mind it though. It was a good relief from the hell outside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Kari blinked when she saw the man hit the zombie in the head. She hadn't expected to see anyone else in the school. She took this opportunity to stab the zombie in the head in order to kill it. Leaving the knife in its head. she stood up and brushed herself off while looking the man up and down
"You haven't been bitten have you?"
She looked around to make sure there weren't other zombies around.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:42 pm

"Timmy? What are you doing? How do you know about my imaginary friend?" Mara asked Nikita, confusion and a small amount of fear showing on her face. "Before we moved, there used to be these animals called Tanuki, or Raccoon Dogs. They were always my favorite and my imaginary friend was Timmy the Tanuki. I would run around trying to chase him all over the house and yard. Being my imaginary friend though I'd never be able to."
She let out a depressed sounding sigh. "That was a long, long time ago though."
Realisation dawned on her suddenly. "Oh god, I'm sorry. I...Well, uh...I don't really know how to explain it...But it's kinda like...I don't know. Nevermind." She finally decided, her face red.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:59 pm

"I came to this school to see if I could salvage some spare parts, like the doors of the lockers." Steve said as he pointed to the various pillaged that were around them. He walked over to one of them and with his pocket knife unhooked it from it's place. "I had an idea where if it rains, the water will land here then leak into a bucket or something through these vents at the top." as he pointed to the rectangular vents at the top.

"My name is Steven, but you can call me Steve. No I haven't been bitten yet, so don't worry. What about you?" Steve said as he scanned the hallways
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Nikita stopped the clicking and shrugged.

"No worries. I understand how it can be."

Nikita looked out the window once more. Two of the Zombies remained.
"Well Mara, I'll let you decide. Are we surviving together, or shall I go back out there?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Mara didn't answer. The gravity of the decision was too much for her. On one hand she felt that being alone meant better chances of survival, despite her seizures. While on the other if she told him to leave what f something happened? They'd told her to become dispassionate, and she tried hard to be that way. But every time she saw someone dead that she had traveled with, it made her feel personally guilty. She didn't know what to tell him so stayed quiet, pretending to have a thoughtful expression on her face until he broke the silence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Kari looked as he pointed to the items and spoke about them
"Well there are plenty of items here im sure you can use"
she walked over to the door and peered out to see if the hallway was clear
"I was just here to get something I left here a year ago"
she looked back at steven
"I'm kari"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Kari. Have you been here all this time?" Steve asked as he walked into the empty hallway and began removing lockers from their hinges and putting them on the floor. Every once in a while he found an item like a stick of deodorant or a binder and threw it onto the pile of stuff he would be taking with him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 am

Nikita smiled sincerely before patting Mara on the back.
"You believe it would be safer to travel alone, I assume."
Nikita took off his pack, filled with whatever scavenged food and purified water he could find, as well as some basic cooking tools and a first aid kit. He laid the pack on the ground and headed for the door.
He looked back over his shoulder after unlocking the deadbolt, and spoke firmly.
"I assure you though. I am no weak child."

Nikita twisted the knob and exited the house, closing the door quietly behind him.

From across the street, the sound of crunching bones could be heard, before two large thumps sounded at the front porch.

On the front porch lay the two remaining Zombies,severely disfigured and mutilated. Their heads resting next to their bodies, with their teeth knocked out and eyes gouged out.
A ways down the road, Nikita walked on towards that abandoned warehouse. Covered in blood, and expressionless.

He had long since forgotten his humanity. He might as well be one of the walking corpses by this point.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:15 am

Kari wenced when the items hit the floor
"You probably wouldn't want to do that, it'll draw their attention, all that noise"
she looked out of the hallway
"Anyways I got what i came here for, I better head back before it gets too late"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:28 am

"Don't worry Kari, I know a route off campus which had no zombies. Thats how I got here." Steve said as he riffled through a locker and found a bottle of water inside. "Score, free water. So do you have anywhere safe to hide out? I was gonna take this and hide at the old cement factory." as he picked up all the items
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Kari shook her head
"I know my way around this place, if there is a path that doesnt have zombies doesnt mean they cant be there now"
she put her bag on her shoulder
"I have a safe place to go, its a few days travel from here. Its a safe haven for survivors. I only came here for something that was very important to me"
she started down the hall
"Anyways I better get going, I have to get back before everyone starts to worry, you can come if you like but you might end up having to go through a complete search. Just to be sure you dont have the virus or have been bit. its protocal"
she walked towards the end of the hall and turned the corner noticing a few zombies at the other end she turned back to steven
"I would advise not making a lot of noise there is a group of them just over there"
she went in the opposite direction from the zombies making her way quickly down the hall towards a fire exit
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Steve crammed his bag with the locker doors and various other stuff. He grabbed his bag and walked over to Kari and said "You know a safe place? I think i'll come with you. My last hideout was overrun by a zombie horde, that was nearly a week ago." as he remembered his former hideout.

"I'll be able to help by using these lockers for more then collecting water. Does your base have a nice highrise?" Steve asked as he quietly followed Kari and took out his baseball bat, just in case a zombie ambush happened
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Mara stood there staring at the abandoned pack in shock. Occasionally looking at the door Nikita had gone out of. No thoughts were running through her head at the moment. Eventually her mind clicked out of gear to cope with the shock and she turned around her gaze catching on the quickly vanishing ringed tail. Knowing there wasn't much time she moved quickly down the hall after Timmy. He led her out of the house and into the small forest area behind the house. Crashing through the underbrush she did her best to follow Timmy's tracks but quickly lost sight of him.
"Timmy? Where are you?" She called out to the Tanuki.
Something moved off to her left and she turned her head to look. "Tim... AAAAGGHHH!"
A zombie charged her tackling her to the ground. Jaws biting the air as she kept it's mouth away from her body. Rotten hands and nails assaulting her body. She didn't know what to do. Why was this person attacking her? Why did they smell funny? Were they sick? If they were she definitely didn't want to catch whatever they had if it made them this crazy. "Timmy, help me!" She said, seeing the raccoon looking creature sitting on its haunches staring at her.
A figurative gear dropped back into place as though the mind worked like the clutch on a manual car. Mara's "normal" self reasserted itself. Throwing the zombie to the side she covered as much distance from it as possible and brought her rifle to a ready position.
It took its time righting itself as zombies do. When it finally got back on its feet she was fully prepared. She swung the rifle in a perfect hack and the blade severed the cervical spine in one motion, leaving the head dangling by a few strands of tissue. It collapsed as the rotting body suddenly lost nerve control. It fell with the blade of her bayonet still embedded in its neck and pulled the rifle from her hands. Crunching leaves behind her, she drew the shovel from its holder and prepared herself.
Three zombies approached her from behind. "Shit." Not waiting, her adrenaline surging through her body, she surged forward. A chop with her shovel severed the rotting arm from the torso of the first one. A backhand slash, poorly aimed but it was her muscle memory, eviscerating the walking corpse. Fetid intestines and other organs spilled out making her gag at the smell. Luckily the zombie's feet got tangled in its intestines and fell to the ground giving her a clear shot at its skull. She embedded the blade of her shovel into its brain stem and the zombie went limp. Struggling to remove the shovel from the ex-zombies skull cost her valuable time. The other two were almost on top of her by the time she got her weapon free. The closest one swung at her with one arm. Blocking the blow with the handle of the shovel, the sheer force of the attack staggered her. Of balance she was easily knocked down once again. Saved by luck the zombie fell with her when she kicked reflexively at its leg. It landed on the upturned blade of her shovel head first. The other one was right behind it, arms outstretched, hands grasping air as it hungered for her. Fear was slowly eating into her adrenaline and she let out a scream. The shovel wouldn't come free and she abandoned it. Her rifle was too far away to grab. Picking up a large stick instead she jabbed at the zombie, keeping it back and swatting its arms away when they came too near. She slowly inched herself laong the ground, back towards her rifle, knowing she couldn't keep this up forever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Kari started walking making her way to the exit
"Its a safe haven for survivors, its a place that is surrounded by huge walls that provide a barrier to keep the zombies out. The check everyone thoroughly before coming in. They have supplies and send out people in groups to gather more supplies from time to time. There aren't many there but it provides a place for people to go that's safe"
she looked around making sure the coast was clear then looked to steven putting her finger up to her lips as if to keep quiet
"we don't want to draw attention to ourselves so we have to be as quiet as possible from here on out"
She pushed what was left of the door opened and exited the school. They started making their way towards a warehouse which was close to the school and along the way to the safe haven cautiously making their way past zombies as quietly as possible
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:57 pm

As Nikita heard the scream, he turned on his heels and instantly darted for the source of the noise.
It had to have been Mara. Who else would it be?
As he pushed farther into the forest to his side, he finally found the source. Nikita sprinted behind the zombie, grabbed the back of it's hair, and yanked it.

The zombie fell to the ground and began flailing it's arms, hoping for escape. Nikita dragged the zombie to a nearby boulder and began repeatedly bashing it's skull, over and over and over, the red mist erupting from the zombies skull was tinting his skin. The look in his eyes was that of pure rage.
After some time, Nikita stood up, and started stomping on the zombies head, though it had long since been dead. When he was satisfied, he used his machete to chop off the limbs, and laid them in a neat pile beside the torso.

He turned back and looked at Mara, only to find himself suddenly with his face to the ground, in an unimaginable amount of pain. He just realized that he had sprinted over to her, even on his bad knee. He knew that he had just gone through the stages.

Now he was going to black......black...

His head slumped fully to the ground as blood poured from the side of his from where he hit on the boulder on the way down.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:24 am

Steve follow Kari towards the outside of the warehouse, being as quiet as possible. Thankfully the heavy metal and various other items he swiped from the school didn't drag him down or make any noise. Steve peeks into a window and doesn't spot any undeads inside. He leans over to his companion and whispers "The coast is clear." as he opens the door
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:27 pm

From within the warehouse, strange sounds could be heard. An odd clicking, and the sound of movement. Machinery, maybe? No one could tell through the thick layer of darkness blocking any prying eyes..
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Kari loked towards the window and shook her head
"You go ahead in I'll wait out here"
she looked around there were no zombies within sight
"If you want to go in go on ahead you might some more useful items, ill wait out here for you to return"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:49 pm

"Alright, just watch my back." Steve said as he placed his bag of acquired items on the ground by Kari and walked inside. He left the door wide open behind him, in case he needed to cal for help or to make a quick getaway. He took 4 steps inside and looked around
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:56 pm

As Steve stepped into the building, the heavy steel door swing closed and auto latched. The security protocol had been enabled. The steel window grates slid into place, as a soft red light illuminated a path deeper into the building.
Walls of black enveloped the path in both sides. The building was massive. Too massive to be a simple storage warehouse. Especially considering the security mechanisms.

The only way out would be farther in. The front door was no longer an option.

And that faint sound of movement never ceased.. Growing ever stronger, the clicking became more and more rapid. Almost.. Agitated. Agitated by his presence.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Hearing the door close and lock behind him, Steve began to panic. Taking out his baseball bat He attempted to break out the window, but found them too strong. He glanced around and sighed before saying "Guess I gotta try and find an off switch." As he followed the faint red light. He remained alert as he walked, while he wished he didn't have to put up with that annoying clicking sound
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:41 pm

As the clicking grew louder, and louder, with each passing step that Steve made. A very faint breathing started to queue in, It came from every angle or so it seemed. the echo making it so it wasn't very precise. then a noise was made above steve, the ambience grew more and more eerie, as the sound of steel pressing against steel and cutting was echoing from above him. shortly after droplets of blood dripped through the cracks of the catwalk above him. he was foolishly searching a warehouse which was a containment unit. Once someone enters, there was no escape... at least an easy one. the red blended in the blood that hit stevens face. the only way he would be able to tell is if he tasted it.

The sound of a clock was ticking. Depending on the room that Steve entered was dependant on his fate. There were rooms illuminated heavily in the containment unit, But those were few and far between, They also weren't exits. The exits were right through the belly of the beast, If you cant survive what is to come you die. Meanwhile, in an underground facility, unreachable or escapable there Is a scientest. Observing the movements of this monster. No one knows it by name, No one knows it's appearance, and no one knows its age. Not even him.

Suddenly. The red lights dimmed to blackness. and the only thing that steve could rely on was his own sense of smell and hearing. Which at the current moment were both deceiving. The breathing slowly began to silence, and a blood curdling roar echoed throughout the warehouse, however the sound was prominent in steves location. It was almost blasted right in his face.

Before he could make any attempt at harming this unknown remains of a man, He was already gone. Fear will slowly consume Steve. and once fear takes over, Death is assured.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Steve smacked himself before thinking "I can survive this, and any scum I find in here." As he began walking in the direction were the red light was coming from before. As he walked he glanced in the direction of every sound, but kept walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Mara moved to Nikita, hand reaching out to shake him to make sure he was still alive. What was all of that about? That rage? She had never seen anyone lose control so completely before. He wasn't moving but he was still breathing. At least there was that. Using what she had in her pack she did her best to tend to Nikita's wounds, careful not to push too much of the zombie's blood into his system. It was tough but she somehow, through struggle, managed to get Nikita back to the house and situated in a somewhat comfortable position on the couch. Then she waited.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flesh and Bone   Flesh and Bone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flesh and Bone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-