HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:32 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:16 pm

"If offensive power made for a good defence then I wouldn't be like this", Tsukiyo said shakily.

She pushed herself back against the mast and into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:03 am

Beelzenef grabbed his large sword and sliced at the tentacles holding Arisa and Steve against their wills. He grinned a crooked toothy smile and said "On feet horse girl, get ready and fight."

Steve who fell to the deck picked up his sword and said "Thanks boss goblin, now lets cut you up some dinner." As he plunged his sword into the nearest part of the monster

"Mmmm.. I want yummy sea munchie." Beelzenef said as he joined the hermit in attacking
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:20 am

I'm not sure if she just doesn't get what I was saying, or if she's being sarcastic. She's pretty hard to read, to be honest.
"Yeah...fair enough."
That's all I can manage before three more tentacles come right towards us, which I quickly cut down to size. I try calling out to the others again.
"Hey, I could still use a little backup over here! How's everyone holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:13 am

Arisa fell on the deck on her bottom. "Ow!" She grunted, then looked at Steve and Beelzenef cutting up tentacles like it was going out of style. She then heard Leon call out for help. She got up, and rushed over to him, and Tsukiyo, slicing a tentacle before it could reach either of them. "I don't think this thing wants to make us dinner anymore." She grunted, as she stood in front of a battered Tsukiyo. "The faster we can kill this thing the better. I don't think we'll be able to drive it back."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:46 pm

The morning star fish roared, and in one last desperate heave lifted the entire ship out of the ocean, causing everyone on board to tumble helplessly.
It would eat these morsels if it was the last thing it ever did - which, either way, it would be. Bleeding heavily, and abandoning it's tentacled assault, it tilted and shook the boat, trying to force those on board to fall into it's gaping jaws.

Vizard and Gizzard held on to the stern for dear life, looking down into the maw.
"There's a blowjob joke... but I'm too petrified to make it," Vizard said weakly.

Clun jammed his club into the deck like an anchor and held on grimly.

Hexy had been knocked off Fweep in the chaos, and was now scrabbling desperately at the wood to slow her descent towards her demise - and as for Tyrcestus, who was still unconscious, nothing was stopping him as gravity started to take hold and send him towards his very short future as a starting dish...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Tsukiyo tumbled forward, caught off guard and too weak to counter-react she fell against the wooden siding. As the ship was lifted higher she found herself slowly edging closer to the beast below as the barrier, which initially stopped her from falling, became a ramp to drop her into the gaping maw below. All her composure and balance was lost within seconds as she began to scratch and claw at the deck in a failing attempt to avoid slipping further down.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Sean leaped onto the railing as he grabbed on, looking around as the storm intensified.
as he looked down he saw Hexy falling as she tried to helplessly grab onto anything as well as an unconscious Ty.... falling towards the morning starfish. great, another reason to be pissed off....
Just then he saw Zerron out of the corner of his eye.
"Zerron! GRAB THE UNCONSCIOUS KID WHILE i...."

"SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, GOT IT."
Zerron was hanging off of the mast holding onto a rope. He held onto it tightly as he readied a few of his knives, lighting them on fire as he swung into action, catching Ty after he threw the lit knives at the monsters eyes.  

Sean didn't waste a second with Zerron as he used the storms lightning to jump to where Hexy was falling catch her in his arms and jumped back to a safer spot in a blink of an eye. once he made sure that Hexy was safe in the cabins he jumped onto the mast, looking at the enraged monster, just as enraged or more since it was starting to become harder to tell what was making more lightning, Sean or the storm. Sean raised his sword and charged it with lighting and started to swing it left and right towards the beast. On command lighting struck in the same motion from the darkened clouds and was starting to slice into the morning starfish like it was an extension of his own blade.
"You have chosen a really bad morning to attack as well as whom you've attacked..."
Sean kept his attack up as he kept his intense and focused expression on his face, all while staying balanced on top of the mast.  

Zerron had landed back onto the lower mast rigging while still having a hold on Ty. He was surprised at the amount of lighting and speed of Sean, even through he's experienced many lightning ninjas before. then he saw Sean appear on top of the main mast, sword drawn.
"Is he mad? ARE YOU MAD MATE?!?!? " he then witnessed Seans attack.
".... okay, that fish is as good as gone, and hopefully he hasn't lost it again ether."
he then saw a familiar reaper who was falling closer to the beasts jaws.
"ARGH! that monster doesn't even deserve a single drop of blood!" he secured Ty to the mast rigging, making sure he was both secure and comfortable enough before he swung down and grabbed a hold of Tsukiyo.
"hold on if you can..." just then the rope slipped and they started to fall.
"oh hell.... hold on tightly." Zerron took his charged dagger out and dug it into the deck, hoping it would stop them from falling.  
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:25 am

Arisa began to slide, as the morning star fish tipped the boat. "Crap!" She grunted, as she grabbed a rope. Then the angle of the ship seem to 'lean' closer to the morning star fish, as it lifted the ship out of the water. Arisa lost her footing, dropping her katana and holding onto the rope with both of her hands. "Damnit!" She shouted, as she watched her katana fall into the morning star fish's jaws.
Then she started to slide down the rope. Arisa held to the rope, as tightly as she could, even while getting rope burns on her hands. "No no no no no!" She shouted, as she continued to slide down the rope.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:06 am

Beelzenef grabbed hold of the railing on the ship as it was lifted out of the water. He sheathed his sword to prevent losing it and stared down into the jaws of the sea creature. He began to wish he was back in his mountain home with the woman he loves

Steve slid along the deck of the ship. He plunged his sword into the floor and came alongside Arisa. He reached over and pulled her into his arms and said "Don't worry Arisa, I gotcha." Now hanging with only one hand grasping his sword he wondered how much longer the group could last
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:36 am

Arisa clung to Steve, and looked up to him. "Thank you, Steve." She said to him. "I don't think I would've been able to hold on to that rope for much longer." She looked around. "Is everyone okay?" She shouted, hoping that everyone was fine, and not in the morning star fish's belly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:46 am

The beast gave one last defiant screech and a barrage of tentacles slammed Sean and Hexy together back through the ship's mast, sending wood splintering everywhere, deadly oaken blades spinning out of control.
But as it tried to tilt it a little higher, to loosen the last dangling morsels, it felt a sharp searing pain in it's uvula - Arisa's katana had landed right on the little bulb of flesh.
That pain took the last of the fight out of it, and with one final gurgling bellow that died away to a glurk, it released the boat, sending it crashing back to normal dimensions in a spray of surf, lurched backwards, then finally died, the light fading from it's eyes as it slowly sank without trace, only blood, damaged ship, and shredded tentacles proving it was ever there at all.

Clun shook his head, then started munching on nearby tentacles, totally unruffled.

Vizard and Gizzard were both still fiercely holding on to the boat, eyes closed, not realizing the danger was over.

Hexy staggered out of the cabin, trembling like a leaf, and just looked over at Sean without saying anything.
Then Hexy spat blood and looked down at the five-foot long splinted of wood impaling her chest.
"Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:15 pm

OOT: Back now, sorry I missed the last part of the fight. :/

Whew...it's over...it's finally over. When that giant fish started tipping the boat, I summoned a sword as fast as I could and plunged it into the ship, holding on for dear life. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but it looks like that thing's dead now since the boat leveled out and there's no more tentacles around. I stagger to my feet and call out to everyone.
"So...is everyone alright? No serious injuries or anything--"
Just as I say that, I notice Hexy in the distance with a large piece of wood sticking out of her chest. My eyes go wide in horror...I run over to her as fast as I can.
"HEY, WE NEED A HEALER OVER HERE!!"
I have no idea if any of us even have healing magic, I just shout that out because I don't know what else to do. I turn back to her then to Sean.
"Is there any way we can help...?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:27 pm

[Sean got up and brushed himself off as he looked around. when he saw Hexy and what was impaling her chest, he almost lost it.
"Hexy? HEXY?!!?.... don't worry.... ty should be here somewhere..."
he looked around and saw ty up in the rigging, still tied up and out cold. he got up to him as fast as he could.
"Come on, your needed."
he got him out of the rigging and got ty back to Hexy. he built up a small charge in his steel gauntlet and put his hand on his shoulder. maybe a jolt is what he needed.
" I'm not losing anyone because of that stupid hungry beast. and I'm not in the mood to mess around."

Come on... come on.... I know you have the power to save her.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Tyrcestus opened one eye.
"Hey, don't wake me up, it's not midday yet..."
Then he closed it again. Then the smell of blood hit his nose and he opened both of them. He managed to sit up, blearily, still nowhere near fully recovered, and flop one hand onto Hexy's shivering shoulder.
There was a hissing sound as the water on Ty's back instantly evaporated from the red lines heating up, intensely. The piece of wood in her torso was incinerated, and the wound completely cleaned and purged. In a matter of seconds, it had gone from life-threatening to serious to trivial to scar tissue and then there was not even the slightest bit of evidence she'd even been hurt at all. Tyrcestus's eyes almost rolled back in their head from the effort this took, and the moment it finished he collapsed once again.
As his other hand hit the soaked, wooden, damaged deck, something Mandrate told him filtered back into his mind.
"Your powers can heal anything. Anything at all."
Anything... any... thing...

The ship groaned. Meant as a transport, it had not been designed for an attack from a huge sea monster, and was rapidly taking on water as they recovered. Vizard and Gizzard looked over the edge of the ship, and yelled in unison "WE'RE SINKING!!"
Clun looked around for any lifeboats - but then gawped.

Tyrcestus, though now unconscious again, was still going - the red energy on his back was still as vibrant as ever, and the veins on his wrist were scarlet. A moment later, the hand that was sprawled on the deck started glowing with red veins, and as those on board watched the ship started piecing itself back together. Broken timber was renewed and repaired, ripped sails perfectly restored, even objects that were tied down before-hand instantly flew back to their places where ropes tied themselves over them. Some missing pieces flew up from the ocean, and some just grew out of the ship to replace bits too damaged or gone to use. In the same amount of time it took to get dressed in the morning, the entire boat was as good as new, if not even better - even the slightest wear and tear had completely vanished.

Now he had run out of stuff to heal - for now, Tyrcestus's body ceased glowing, and he just lay there.

Vizard, Gizzard, Clun, and Hexy just looked at him, then at the others, then back at him, speechless.
Gizzard finally spoke up.
"Did... did that just happen?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:29 pm

OOT havent posted in a while been busy and dealing with some things, but wanted to do this post for a while

When the boat was released Trinity was flung into the air and landed several hundred feet away from the ship. Everything happened so fast and since she was in her cat form she was very light and she didnt have the best grip on the boat to begin with. Next thing she knew she was wet and trying to keep her head above water but failing to do so since she didnt know how to swim. Due to panic setting in she was unable to transform into her human form to call out for help. All she could do was let out a low meow here and there but each time she swallowed a gulp of water from the waves
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Arisa sat up and looked at the newly 'repaired' ship, with an expression of amazement. "That's impressive." She said, as she ran her hand over the deck. She then swore she heard a kitten meowing. She got up and walked to the other side of the ship, and looked around. She saw a black cat trying desperately to swim.
Without a second thought, Arisa climbed onto the boat, and dove into the water. She swam over to the cat, grabbed it, and swam back to the boat, lifting the cat, so she could climb the ship and get onto the ship. "A little help down here!" Arisa called out.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Whew...it looks like Hexy is gonna be fine. Lucky for us, it looks like we really do have a healer with us. But I wonder, are all healers as good as this guy is? Just as I'm thinking that, I hear Arisa call out for help. I whip around and shout back at her.
"Leon Dragonfang joins the fray!"
I rush over to her and see that she's holding a cat while hanging on to the ship. I wanna ask when we brought a cat onboard, but I guess that's neither here nor there.
"Let's see...think fast...got it!"
I create a shield and hold it upside down towards her.
"Put the cat right here, then I'll pull you up."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Arisa placed the cat on the shield, and looked up at Leon. "Pull her up." She shouted to him, as she clung to the boat, hoping that the morning star fish was truly gone.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:56 pm

"Got it!"
Not wanting to waste any time, I bring the shield back towards myself and put it, along with our furry friend, safely back on the ship.
"Now that we've got that taken care of, grab on!"
I reach my hand out towards Arisa.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Arisa reached up and grabbed Leon's hand. "Don't drop me!" She said, as she tried to keep herself from looking down into the ocean's depths for the morning star fish...or another one, should there be another one in the water.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Wait...does she really think I might drop her? Well, whatever, I start pulling her back up to the ship.
"Don't worry, I've got it!"
When she gets a little closer, I grab on with my other hand and pull her back onto the deck. Then I look back towards the others and give a thumbs-up.
"We've managed to avoid drowning!"
Maybe I sounded a little too proud of something like that...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:50 pm

OOT: My bloody laptop hasn't told me about any updates in this thread  Mad 

After the ship landed in the water, Beelzenef was flung on top of Steve and the two crashed into an assortment of cleaning supplies.

Beelzenef stood up and walked over to one side of the deck and began trying out the severed tentacles of the creature of the deep.

Steve saw Arisa helping Trinity in cat form out of the water. He ran below deck and found a blanket and a rag before heading back up to the main deck. When Arisa was pulled up to the deck he draped the blanket over her and said "That was very brave Arisa." Before he walked over to Trinity in cat form and began to dry her off as he said "I could only find one blanket, stay a cat for a bit and you'll be dry in no time."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Sean watched Ty as he healed her. he smiled as he saw the scar disappear.
its a good think that we have him on our side.
He went to Hexy's side to see if she was alright.
"Almost thought that monster had gotten you..."
Just then a thought came into his head. he scanned the deck for the captain. I wonder how rare it is for two morning starfish to attack at the same time. as he thought he watched the whole boat repair itself.
did not see this coming.... but without ty we would have lost for sure.

Zerron pulled his dagger out of the deck and helped watched Ty use his powers on the ship as he helped Tsukiyo up. he smiled as he saw the kid's power restoring the ship.
"Well, it looks like he's more powerful than expected. he will be useful where we're going." Zerron felt the wind from the calming storm and watched it fill the sails.

"Now to find a certain someone who wants to become a assassin."
He went off to look for Arisa.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:15 pm

The captain clambered out of the brig, swearing like - well, a sailor, and tipped what looked like a good few litres of seawater out of his hat directly onto Tyrcestus's face, which had the side effect of waking him up.
His swearing stopped when he saw the pristine and flawless state of his ship, and he stared around like a man in the presence of a deity.
"I can't recall a time she ever looked this good... it's like she's a whole new lady..."
"Speaking of ladies..." Vizard and Gizzard slipped off to "check on" the captain's daughter, who had hidden down in her cabin during the chaos.
Clun joined Beelzenef in what could be described as clearing up, and Hexy ran up to Sean and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Then she blushed furiously, smacked him in the face with Fweep, then ran off below deck, Fweep following her.

Tyrcestus was now on his feet, a little woozy from being exhausted, then eaten, then exhausted again, but he managed to walk over to Tsukiyo and place a hand on her arm. His back flared and he swayed, but Tsukiyo's injuries were instantly healed. He trotted over to Trinity, under the blanket, and lifted her into his arms.
"Did you fall in, silly?" he asked softly.

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Fri May 23, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:43 am

Arisa pulled the blanket on to her shoulders, and wrapped it around her to keep warm. "Thanks." She said to both Steve and Leon. She looked over at Steve, holding the blanket tightly in her hands. "I can't believe I just jumped into the water like that." She said to herself, then looked at Ty and Trinity. "But we're all safe." She took a deep breath, and sat down on the deck before her legs could decide that she would fall on her bottom again. "I hope we don't see one of those things again." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next