HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:45 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Before Zerron could stop him he already yelled at her. Dammit, how the hell did we end up with this genius as well as the perv brothers. I'll be surprised if I don't have to save their lives under a dozen times.
"How have you survived this long... you know, trying to become a hero? And could you be more rude to the tired sleeping girl?" Zerron moved closer to her as he looked at the dark aura surrounding her, and under that he could see a shining blue aura that seemed to be fighting off the dark aura.
"whatever is happening she has some sort of magic protecting her so she should be fine."
he walked up to leon.
"I think we'll be okay as long as we just leave her alone since disturbing her might cause something bad to happen to her or us. plus whatever magic's at work here seems to be doing the trick. we should wait till she wakes up, and maybe you should get on with your business since I've dealt with stuff like this before."
seriously, it's like I'm taking a group of troubled students to get some sense knocked into them...
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:54 am

Vizard and Gizzard both shrugged.
"We were just concerned about her, that's all. But, we're gonna trust you on this and just let her rest then."

Tyrcestus didn't say anything.
"Err... Well I... Hmm... Agh..."
Then he face palmed.
"I can't even come up with anything other than just that I think I love you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Trinity rested her head back on TY's chest and spoke quietly
"I think...I think I love you too"
she cheeks flushed but she didnt look up at him. she was a bit embarassed to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm

I scratch the back of my head feeling a little embarrassed.
"Well, you know...sorry about that. I was just trying to help her out."
I look at the girl then back to Zerron.
"If you think that leaving her alone is the best thing to do, I'll take your word for it. I'm going to bed...see you in the morning."
I start walking away but as I do, I remember that I've got one more thing to say to him.
"Oh yeah, to answer your question..."
I give him a confident smile and a thumbs-up.
"I'm still alive because a real hero is made of some pretty tough stuff, you know what I mean? Leon Dragonfang doesn't go down that easily!"
I wonder if that sounded cool or not. Oh well...time to get back to my room.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Arisa laid in her bed, wide awake, and freezing..even with the blanket Steve gave her, and the blankets in the room on her. For whatever reason, Arisa had no other change of clothes, and since hers were soaked, she had taken them off, so they could dry, and climbed into bed to keep warm. However, sleep seemed to elude her, as well as warmth.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:49 am

Tyrcestus stared at her.
"What do you mean?" he said gently. "I... I think you don't know what you mean..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Trinity shook her head
"When I am around you I feel....."
she was trying to find the words to describe how she felt
"Different.. my heart wont stop racing especially when you kiss me"
she blushed slightly
"and I always want to be with you, I find it most comforting being in your arms"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:17 am

Tsukiyo released the scythe and allowed it to fade away again. She sat down against one of the walls in the room and continued to stare blankly at the girl. The energy around the girl made it difficult for her to judge the soul and left her intrigued.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:21 pm

Tyrcestus lay there for a moment as he absorbed this information.
"I think that's exactly how I feel about you..." he said softly. "But... why me, Trinity...?"

Vizard and Gizzard moved over to Tsukiyo and sat down next to her.
"Err... what are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Trinity looked up at him
"I-I don't know why, I can't control how I feel when I'm around you"
she paused for a moment
"You are the only person who has been nice to me , who hasnt tried to hurt me, you have done toe complete opposite. You protected me and look over me"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:52 am

Tyrcestus cuddled her close.
"Of course, silly! You haven't given me any reason not to!"
He looked into her eyes.
"I love you... as crazy as that sounds... because you're pretty and clever and funny and RUDE and PERVERTED AS HELL and nice and caring and -"
He kissed her to shut himself up.
"Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:26 am

Trinity blushed when he kissed her. But then gave him a confusing look
"How am I perverted?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:23 am

Sean was still knocked out on his bed from the last battle.
If this happens while we're at that prison then I'm done for.

your right, that is why you need to focus on powering through this weakness of ours.
But how?
You have to if you want to survivie the demons and cracks in Levia Inferis. I know I said that over time your body would get used to the effects, but things have changed. YOU NEED TO POWER THROUGH IT AND OVERCOME IT.
It looks like I have no other choice, doesn't it?
No, but if I where still alive I would have put you through a lot of tough conditioning, of my own style of course, that would have made the paralyzing side effect reduced more. Of course I had to figure it out on my own as well...
So, I have to get myself past all of this paralyzing then...
You do, but I know you can do it. If anyone didn't know, you could've been my son. An upside to this is that you'll still be numb, pain will be nothing to you. Pain can be a huge limiter on a man. Start now!

Sean started to wake up and tried to move his body with all of his will power. He woke up and slowly started to move his body.
"those.... bastard elves and..... that..... that half blooded coward!"
As he talked, he was trying hard to move and he was still pissed off at what the elves did. Sean managed to get up as he slowly made his way to the door, bracing himself against the doorway as he opened it and walked through it.

"THese tricks of theirs.... there's nothing that can... stop this ninja from claiming whats already... his."

Sean braced himself along the wall as he slowly made his way down the hall. every step seemed to become easier. he went up on deck to find the captain, bracing himself against the railing. Damn I hope this doesn't last for much longer. I need to ask the captain something. Sean made it to the helm and could now support himself, but he was still a little shakey.

"Captain, what are the chances... of two morning starfish... attacking at the same time at the same spot?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Tsukiyo mumbled something surprisingly rude about Vizzard and Gizzard beneath her breath before turning her head in their direction. She studied them for a few moments as she attempted to work out if they were intelligent on any level before looking back at the girl.

"I am looking inside her", Tsukiyo said, "It is how I judge a person".
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Tyrcestus couldn't resist a smirk.
"What about the constant going commando? A lady with proper manners would never be so provocative..."

Vizard and Gizzard looked at her curiously. "How do you do that?"

The captain looked at Sean. "About as likely as getting attacked by one at all. Why do ye ask?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Trinity blushed
"You trying morphing into a different form with panties on. they get tight and cut into your skin, I used to wear them until my panther form, I ended up with the material being embedded into my legs, the only way to get them of was to change back onto my human form and by then it already did its damage. The material didn't rip so I ended up with lacerations on my leg, since then I never wore them."
she sat up and pointed to a faded scar on her leg
"Its why I only wear dresses, its easier to morph out of them then shirts and pants."
she looked back at Ty
"If it makes you feel better I can wear them again"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:29 pm

"I was just thinking..."
Sean looked out at the sea, it was still a little stormy, but it was clearing up.
"what if that was some sort of trick to stall us even more. The elves have already left without us knowing."

Sean concentrated on himself as he continued to fight for control over his body. He fell down to one knee as he lost control for a little bit.

Zerron watched Tiskiyo as he heard her, laughing and smiling a little.
"glad to see that you two agree with us."
Zerron then wispered to Tiskiyo.
"I honestly think they only think about woman and what they could do with them."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 am

Tyrcestus instantly looked horrified, and gave the scar a kiss.
"Oh, I'm so sorry..."
Then he looked at her. "You'd do that for me if I asked? Really?"

Vizard and Gizzard looked indignant.
"We heard that! We love women - and all of their parts - including their brains! Honestly, if we were that depraved, we'd be pimps."
A pause.
"Oh my god we should totally become pimps."
"WHY HAVE WE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE HOLY SH*T!"

The captain looked at Sean oddly.
"You alright, lad?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 am

Sean looked back at the captain.
"yeah, I'll be fine. Just trying to fight against the side effect of using my powers like i did."
Sean stood back up as he regained control of his legs.
"If this happens to me while we're in that prison then we're done for. Sorry if I'm concerning you, but I've only been able to use my lightning abilities for only a few days now. when people in my clan are first learning how to use and control it, they tend to become paralyzed for a certain amount of time."
Sean decided to stretch a little since he had more control now. It wasn't easy, but he had more control now.
"does that make any sense?"  
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 am

Tsukiyo sighed and stood up giving the three guys a rather indifferent but somehow hostile look before walking over to the girl and tapping her on the head.

"Wake up", Tsukiyo said.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:37 am

OOT: I'm just gonna assume that some time has passed by now.

I slowly open my eyes, then I stretch out my limbs while letting out a big yawn.
"Last night sure was something wasn't it...?"
I mumble to myself as I slowly crawl out of bed. I'm still a little groggy, which is understandable, I think. I start wandering around the halls to see who else is up and about while still only half-awake myself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 am

Trinity nodded
"If its something that bothers you then I will wear them just for you"
she nuzzled against his chest
"we should probably get some sleep I'm a little tired"
she closed her eyes and slowly started drifting to sleep
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 am

Name: Oran Hades
Sex: Male
Weapons: Cutlass and Flintlock
Class: Pirate
Creature/ability: It's a secret.
Description: A man of average height, long unkempt hair and short, shaggy facial hair. Wears black boots and trousers, a white shirt and long navy blue coat, as well as a large pirate hat (usually worn at a jaunty angle). Usually seen with a bottle of rum in his hand

It could be worse, Oran thought to himself. Yes, he was sat in a dinghy, floating it the middle of the ocean with no land in sight. Sure, the boat was a quarter full of water, his clothing totally drenched and there was a nasty looking storm front rolling in. Obviously his food had run out days ago and he was starting to hallucinate (or was that the booze, Oran questioned) and may or may not have bitten a chunk out of the gunwale. Even with all that, it was a damn sight better than where he was a week or two ago.
I also still have me rum, so I'll count this as a win, he reasoned, before starting to whistle 'A Pirate's Live For Me', without any regard for rhythm or tempo.

OOT: Want to make this abundantly clear. This is a completely new Oran. Meaning any interactions you had with him in the tavern DID NOT HAPPEN.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:49 am

Vizard and Gizzard both raised their eyebrows.
"Do... do you really think that's gonna work?"

Tyrcestus shook his head.
"Nah, it's fine... in fact I think I prefer you without them," he said, grinning a little as he also collapsed into slumber.

The captain nodded.
"I don't go in for that stuff. I just steer my boat and sail the -"
Something caught his eye and he turned, fixing the telescope on his belt to his eye.
"Hey... I think we got a stranded sailor." He passed the scope to Sean - in the distance, a battered and barely afloat dinghy was visible bobbing on the ocean.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:43 am

Tsukiyo tilted her head back to look at the perverted duo.

"You have a better plan?", she said in her usual dull fashion.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next