HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:56 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Elyan searched around the room for supplies, muttering to himself. Soon after, he came back to the table and laid out a large piece of parchment. Using a recently acquired quill and inkwell, he started drawing a rough map of the city.
"Okay...if I'm remembering it right from what I've seen myself and from reading other maps, this should give us a good idea of all the places we're looking for."
He pointed a few places out and looked at Valeria.
"I think we should go after the guilds first. They have practically no ties to the king; not only that, they already have highly trained warriors and their own supply routes set up. If we can convince them to band together against the king, we'd be a force to be reckoned with against the king's forces. What's your take on this?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Valeria nodded her head. "I was thinking just that." She smiled slightly. "If we talk one-on-one with the guild leaders, we could convince them that rebelling against the King would improve membership, or what-have-you. They should be on board with us." She straightened her stance and folded her arms. "Our only problems would be the guilds that have any less than reputable clients or members, whom have ties to the King. They'll be thrones in our sides."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:33 am

Mathuriel searched around the immediate area.
"Damn damn damn damn damn damn and blast!"
He knew it was a lost hope to try and find her in this forest alone.
Then his sceptre started to shake.
"Oh. No."
Then he was running as fast as he could back towards the barn.

"Ella please... I... I'm inside, please PLEASE come help me...!"
Her sister's voice was coming from inside the temple's innermost shrine, which was shrouded in darkness - though something could be seen moving inside it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:41 am

Ella continued making her way through the temple, following the voice through turns upon turns of the temple until she was in complete darkness keeping her hand on the wall to follow it. When she heard movement she turned towards it
"S-Sister?"
she squinted her eyes trying to see through the darkness
"Please sister where are you? I'm here to help you"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 am

The last thing Ella saw was a smile, then it all went black...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:48 am

Ella gasped upon seeing the smile but before she could react.....
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 am

Elyan chuckled slightly with a wry smile.
"Fine by me, they can tell the king we're coming. Maybe he'll give us a proper welcoming this time."
He let out a sigh and folded his arms in thought, his expression becoming serious again.
"But really, we'll have to work quick if this plan is going to get anywhere. Hopefully, these guild leaders are good enough at what they do to know who's a spy and who's on the level. If not, well, we're gonna have to build up our little army as soon as we can so that the king can't just wipe us out."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:05 am

Valeria folded her arms in thought. After several minutes, she unfolded her arms, and looked directly at Elyan, and said: "It would be better if we worked in pairs." She placed her hands on the table, and leaned forward, putting her upper-body weight on her hands. "In pairs, we'd have a better chance of convincing the guild leaders to join us in a revolution against the King."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 am

Elyan scratched his chin in thought for a moment. He nodded and looked back at Valeria.
"Yeah, that makes the most sense. We'll have a better chance than if we went in alone, but we can still get things done twice as fast than if we all went together."
He briefly glanced at the map again.
"Well, it's not a perfect plan but I think we have enough to get started."
He started making his way to the door, turning his attention back to Valeria.
"Let's get Mate and Ella back here and tell them what we have so far. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:47 am

Mathuriel burst in the door, looking on the verge of panic.
"We... might have a problem. Allora, can I borrow you for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 am

Allora popped up from under the hay, her hair a mess with pieces of hay sticking out and slight drool on her mouth she let out a snort when she sat up
"I'm up, I'm up, I swear I wasn't sleeping"
she looked around realizing she wasnt in her room
"Oh"
she quickly stood up turned her back to them and composed herself then turned to them. she still had straw sticking out of her hair
"what can i help you with"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 am

Valeria looked at Mathuriel and tilted her head slightly. "What happened?" She asked. She then looked at Allora and tried to hold back a smile, as she walked over to her a pulled out a piece of hay from her hair. "You have some hay in your hair."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:17 pm

"Ella. She's gone."
Mathuriel paused.
"And my sceptre sensed a hell of a lot of dark magic where she was, leading her away, baiting her. Something's got her. And it is definitely not friendly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Allora looked up at the piece of hay
"Oh"
she ruffled her hair as more pieces fell out then looked at Valeria
"Thank you"
she turned to Mathuriel
"What do you think it could be?"
she paused a moment
"Why would Ella go anywhere towards some dark magic, wouldn't she know better then to go towards it. What could have baited her if that was the case?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:33 am

Mathuriel bowed his head.
"Her sister. She's been grieving over her. Something must have taken advantage of that, to lure her away. I fear the worst."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 am

Allora thought for a moment
"Who do you think it could have been and what would they want with Ella?"
she paces back and forth deep in thought then paused
"You said you needed something from me what was it?"
she looked up at him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:13 am

Mathuriel looked out of the window.
"I need your bird, Skye, to scout the forest. If there's even the slightest chance we can catch her before she's gone we have to take it - she's too important to lose."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:27 am

Allora looked over at sky who was resting on a beam near the ceiling. She held out her arm allowing skye to perch on it. Gave sky her instructions and skye took to the air flying out the window in search for Ella
"If she is around Skye will find her in no time"
she looked over at Spirit who was resting on some hay
"Would you like me to sen Spirit to track her scent ?"
she looked over at Mathuriel realizing the words he used about Ella
"Important?"
she tilted her head
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:19 am

"She went through the river, scent tracking's a waste of time."
Mathuriel turned to Valeria and Elyan.
"What have we got while I've been gone?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:19 am

Valeria folded her arms. "Elyan and I believe going to the guilds to gain their support would be a good start." Valeria replied. "If we talk to the leaders one-on-one, we can convince them to start a revolution against the King." She added, then unfolded her arms, as a saddened expression formed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:54 am

Elyan nodded in approval.
"Right, the basic idea is that we'll split into teams to get as many people on our side as we can before the king can mount a counterattack. But of course, finding Ella comes first."
He look at Valeria, noticing her troubled expression.
"What's up? You look like something's bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:53 am

Valeria blinked, and looked at Elyan. "I'm not sure...I mean, I can understand what Ella is going through...I just can't put my finger on it." She looked at Mathuriel. "I think finding Ella is our top priority." She looked back at Elyan.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Mathuriel nodded.
"I think the only reason the king hasn't just turned the countryside into a wasteland is because he's scared of killing Ella by accident in the process. If he gets his hands on her..." He shuddered.
"I hate to think what could happen."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Although he didn't show it, the same thought that Mathuriel had sent a shiver down Elyan's spine.
"Well, it looks like we're all in agreement about Ella, so where do we start?"
He looked at Mathuriel.
"I don't like the idea of just sitting on our hands while our little animal friends do all the work."
He glanced at Allora.
"No offense."
Then he looked back at Mathuriel and Valeria.
"We'll need someone to stay here and watch for them until they get back, but there's no reason the rest of us can't go out on foot and scout the area. I can move around in this kind of terrain without much of a problem, so I'll be volunteer number 1. Anybody else up for it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:44 am

Mathuriel looked dubious.
"No offence, Elyan, but if a trained hawk won't be able to find her I don't think we can either."
He closed his eyes.
"I'll help search, but I don't think we'll yield anything. We have to try though."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next