HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:43 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 am

Valeria placed her hand on Elyan's shoulder. "We'd be happy to help look for Ella." She said. "I really don't want to think of what the King would do if he found her..." she paused for a moment; "..it really took everything in me not to cut him to shreds when I saw Ella back at the palace." She tightened her fist.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Elyan lowered his head and tried to keep calm.
"Yeah...I know what you mean, Valeria. I think we all do."
He raised his head back up and looked over to Mathuriel.
"And just for the record, no matter how well-trained that hawk is, it's not going to cover the entire forest on its own. Not only that, it might miss something from up in the air that someone on the ground might see more easily. I didn't suggest this just to make us feel better. I said something because I think we have a real chance of finding her. Don't go into it thinking that it's useless."
He then turned to Allora.
"Well, it looks like you've been volunteered to stay behind. You gonna be okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:21 am

Allora shrugged
"I don't mind. If she happens to come back I'll send spirit to find you"
she walked over and sat on a chair leaning back on it

off in a distance loud noises could be heard, almost like explosions slowly getting closer
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Mathuriel took his scepter into his hand.
"You guys hear that? I think our time just might have run out." There was an ominous silence following this statement.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Elyan pulled out his bow and a single arrow.
"Yeah, I'd say that's a fair assessment."
He leaned up against a nearby wall for cover and took aim at the entrance.
"Weapons out, stay on your toes. Whatever's coming this way, I get the feeling it won't be happy to see us."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Valeria silently drew her sword, and stood on the other side of the door. "Let's try to keep whatever it is, contained in here...if we can." She whispered, then looked at Elyan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:31 am

The noise got louder and louder then suddenly a bolder came flying into the building lighting everything on fire. Outside and evil laugh could be heard slightly in a distance
"Come out come oooooooooooouuuuuuuuuttttt!"
Standing on top of an elephant was a woman dressed in all black, her eyes glowing the color of blood
"OH this power feels sooo GOOD, and soon....."
She raised her hand in front of her and formed a fist as if she was crushing something
"The king will meet his end"
she let out an evil cackle
"Take them as prisoners"
she commanded her men to attack
"I'll create and even bigger army then the king"

"Welp looks like its time for us to leave"
she swung her crossbow around aiming it at the direction of the noise

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:56 am

Thunderous dark clouds swirled above the approaching woman, her mighty elephant crushing all which lay in her wake. The sky darkened, and the air seemed to turn cold and icy, clawing the hope out of our heroes with evil fingers.

Mathuriel couldn't resist.
"Madam! I hope you have a license for that elephant! And furthermore I know that it must suck to be on your period but there are other ways of coping!!"
Another boulder nearly reduced him to a magical pancake so he ducked back inside the door.
"So," he said breathlessly. "I think she likes me."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Valeria reacted quickly, and 'blew' Elyan out of the path of the boulder, then lept out of the way...narrowly escaping being crushed. She looked at Mathuriel, as a second boulder zoomed passed her. "Maybe she just wants to see what's underneath the candy coating?" She said to him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Mathuriel considered.
"Listen!" he shouted out of the hole in the wall. "That desire to have unrelenting passionate sex with me, it's normal - everyone gets that! If you stop throwing boulders and call off your elephant, I promise, I will let you lick the lollipop!"
He popped his head back in.
"Do you think that will work?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:18 pm

An arrow went whizzing by his head just skimming along his cheek enough to break the skin.
"Sure come right one out here"
she laughed maniacally
"I'll do to you like I did the others"
she gave him an evil grin
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Valeria resisted the urge to facepalm herself...though she did shake her head after she sighed heavily. "I'm thinking: no." Valeria replied to Mathuriel, upon hearing the woman's retort. "We have to get out of here, and find Ella." She spoke quietly, then looked at Allora. "Do you think you can get away from here without her," she nodded her head towards the hole in the wall; "noticing you?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Elyan quickly regained his footing after Valeria knocked him out of the boulder's path. He then looks over to her and nods.
"Thanks, that was pretty close."
He gave Mathuriel a dubious look after hearing his exchange with the mysterious woman.
"I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I'm pretty sure you're not helping things!"
He then glanced back to the woman, then back to Mathuriel.
"I mean...unless that thing she "did to the others" was something sexual, but I honestly doubt it. Even if she was into you, I'd stay away from her. She's probably into the weird stuff."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Mathuriel put his hand to his cheek, examining the cut.
"99% sure she's flirting with me."
He pointed for Valeria to sneak off to the left of the barn out of a side door, up a stony ridge. He also silently motioned for Elyan and Allora to make their way into the forest on his right.
"I'll draw her fire," he mouthed. "Go, quick."
Then he opened a dimensional rift just above the barn, one through which gallons upon gallons of sea-water came pouring towards the lady on her elephant.
"By the way, that wet feeling in your panties? That's not the seawater, that's either me or your period!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Valeria nodded her head once, again trying very hard not to facepalm at Mathureil's choice of words.
Valeria silently moved towards the side door. She merely waited a moment, making sure that Mathureil's distraction was working, before moving towards the stony ridge.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Divinity laughed
"In your dream's"
another bolder went flying towards him from the catapult that was a few feet behind her. The elephant seemed to enjoy the nice bath it was receiving
"You gonna flood the entire forest with that magic, You might drown your pretty little friends"

Allora took this opportunity to exit the building and ran through the forest to get away from divinity, Spirit following just behind her, he lowered himself just enough for her to grab hold and climb onto his back, her being on spirit allowed them to go a lot faster dodging trees
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:33 am

Elyan nods to Mathuriel and starts making my way up into the trees while trying to avoid drawing attention.
"I'd like to save as much power as I can for the fight, but...I also don't want to fall. Better safe than sorry, I guess."
Thinking this to himself, he uses his psionic power to give him a slight boost through the air while jumping from tree to tree. Using this method, he keeps a pretty good pace through the forest while remaining mostly quiet. He briefly glances back to Mathuriel and the mysterious woman.
"What's the next move, Mathuriel? What kind of weird plan is going through your head now?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:55 am

Mathuriel's hands worked like lightning, his mind going at it's fastest.
A portal opened up directly above Divinity's head, which resulted in roughly two gallons of seawater and an octopus to fall onto her head.
"How's that then? Are you into that sort of thing?" he yelled.
Then he opened up a preter-matter sonic rift, then another, then spoke quietly into them. Elyan, Valeria and Allora heard him as though he was whispering directly into their ears.
"Pincer movement. We attack from three sides at once."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Elyan stopped for a moment to listen. When he heard Mathuriel's message, he muttered to himself.
"Message received. I'll get into position now."
He continued moving through the trees until he made it to the distant side of the mysterious woman, where he laid low in the trees until everyone else was in position.
"Technically, a pincer movement only comes from two sides, but I get the idea."
He couldn't help thinking this to himself as he drew his bow.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:30 pm

The sounds of birds chirping, a stream flowing in a soothing manner. The air thin and the amber color surrounded Carlyle. He was at peace for once in a long while. For what seemed an eternity Carlyle found himself again, originally breaking off from the group for his own reasons, he began to miss the ones he began to adore. "It's been months since they last saw me, They'll never recognize me at this point. I don't even know if they still roam together." He let out a sigh. "Maybe one day we'll see each other again, maybe when this forsaken earth is no longer a warzone and we live normal lives."

Carlyle now bearded, with the same old clothes, blood stained and covered in dirt leaned over and washed his face in the stream. Taking quick sips as he did so. Enjoying the calmness that surrounded him. Nothing could ruin the moment he was having to himself, and any silent watcher. Suddenly, the crunching of leaves were heard behind him when he turned around to look it was an old friend.

Upon seeing Carlyle an old hearty smile became his countenance. Walking closer to the stream Jericho took a seat respectfully on the side of Carlyle. And took out an empty flask, he ran it through the stream to collect water. Taking a sip he offered it to Carlyle. "It's been years since I had a conversation with you kid. If you were my son I'd be proud of what you've accomplished. I've matured since I've wanted to kill you. Now it's a matter of who's side you're on."

Carlyle took the flask from Jericho and took a gulp of the water. No need to be conservative. Normally they would both be hostile. However the atmosphere didn't call for it. "I understand. You working for the king naturally makes you a pawn to his game. I don't question your decisions as you're a better tactician than me. But no matter how I look at it, I don't see your angle."

"Nor do I expect you too Carlyle. We're both working towards the same goal, we just have different ways of going about it. Later on today I am planning to visit the castle. You will hate me for what I do, but you will forgive me in the end, I am not as bad as you want me to be, and I apologize for that. But keep your eyes on the big picture son. You'll attain what you set out for."

Carlyle just nodded, and a somber tone came over him, He knew in the end he had no choice but to kill Jericho, he also had to choice but to resist with the group he was with. He handed Jericho back his flask.

Jericho grabbed it back and tucked it away in an inner pocket. After doing so he unclipped a sheathed short sword from his belt. He placed it on Carlyle's lap. He also unseated his own shortsword. "I've always kept a spare in case one broke in battle. And I know I've taught you well Carlyle. For old times sake, let's duel, the only difference now is we can lose something."

Carlyle nodded in agreement, And readied for battle.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 am

Valeria paused near the top of the ridge, keeping her gaze locked on the woman. She merely nodded her head once to Mathureil's plan, and readied herself for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:49 am

Divinity shook the water off her arms
"Now that was refreshing"
she smirked, she pointed in the direction of the group
"ATTACK!"
an army of men started charging towards the group
"TAKE THEM AS OUR PRISONERS, LEAVE THE PERVERTED ONE TO ME"
She glared at Mathuriel
"I have something special for him"
she let out an evil chuckle as patted on the dagger she had tied to her hip. Grabbing the reins on the elephant she yanked them causing the elephant to charged towards them
"Lets see how fast you can run with a stampeding elephant is on your tail"

Allora heard Mathuriel and looked back in the direction of the charging elephant
"Does her really want us to go in out that?"
she shrugged
"Well..."
she patted spirit on the shoulder to turn him towards the army
"Guess so"
she pulled out her cross bow
"Lets go spirit"
with that they started charging towards the army, she released an arrow into of the guards striking right between the eyes
"That's one down"
she said as she loaded another arrow into her crossbow
"And plenty more to go"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:49 am

'So much for having the element of surprise.' Valeria thought to herself, as she jumped to her feet. She noted the men charging towards her. She tilted her head slightly, and said: "Oh..you have no idea what kind of hell you're in for." As she said this, sure created winds strong enough to rip the trees from the ground...almost like a low level hurricane, or a very strong tornado. However, mixed in with these strong winds, were pieces of ice, that had formed on the palms of Valeria's hand without her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:05 am

Mathuriel pouted. A moment later his scepter twirled and the octopus that had landed on Divinity's head suddenly vanished.
Another spin and a large boggy quicksand appeared out of nowhere directly underneath her, not enough to drown the elephant but enough to ensure it wasn't going anywhere.
"Listen!" Mathuriel called to her. "If you lay down your weapon, call off your men, and take off your shirt, we promise we won't hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Elyan groaned a little.
"Yeah. He's full of it."
He moved from tree to tree to get a better vantage point, slightly behind the elephant. When he made his way there, he took aim at the guards.
"Weapons free."
He unloaded arrow after arrow into the guards, either killing them instantly of knocking them off of the elephant.
"I'll only get one chance at this...better make it count."
He decided to take advantage of the elephant's immobilized state. He focused his energy directly behind himself and with a sudden burst of power, propelled himself forward in the blink of an eye with enough force to land him on top of the elephant, directly behind Divinity. He took out two arrows and aimed them right at her.
"Sorry, but you'll have to postpone whatever plans you had with the perverted one down there. Stand down."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next