HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:41 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:21 pm

The clashing of steel echoed in the silence of the forest. Each clash emitted a spark, after each dodge, block, and evade, they quickly attacked back and forth, one opening was all it took.

Jericho with a swift step back, lifted his sword and swung, knocking Carlyle's sword out of his hand no sooner he repositioned his sword and sliced off his gauntleted hand, the bone was showing as a quick burst of blood spewed out.

A gut wrenching scream echoed throughout the forest and further. You could hear his agony for miles,

Jericho showed Mercy and left his sword and sheathe for Carlyle. He unbuckled the sheathe from his waist and dropped it directly in front of carlyle. Knowing he would take his generosity. Walking over to the hand he picked it up and removed the fleshy hand from gauntlet. And placed it on his right hand. A new jolt of energy coursed through his body, now with complete control of the darkness inside of it he could truly appreciate his powers.

Jerichos last sight before leaving was seeing Carlyle doubled over in pain, it wasn't just his hand, he had some gashes all around his body. Once he walked away from the stream the boy he picked up from the castle was alarmed, he wasn't aware of what happened. And so he motioned him towards him. "Go to where I just came from, there is a man who is missing his hand, and is quite likely bleeding out. Don't help him let his old crew find him, just make sure he doesn't bleed out."

The boy took orders with no question, He walked over towards the stream but noticed no one there and ended up following a trail of blood. As Carlyle forced himself to walk with a limp.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Divinity held steady on the elephant even with it struggling in the quicksand. Upon hearing Elyans voice she turned slowly. 'Stand down' was the command he said to her.
"Stand down?"
she smirked
"Now why on earth would I do that?"
suddenly a dark cloud started to form under the elephant working its way up, as the cloud moved the elephant seemed de-materialize beneath them, the darkness moved fast and was surrounding divinity who seemed to disappear in the darkness, but left Elyan standing in mid air. The cloud moved over towards a tree and a moment later Divinity reappeared standing on top of a branch
"Now look what you made me do, I really liked that elephant too"
she pouted
"GUARDS!!"
she pointed towards the group and more guards appeared from beneath the ground, similar to the way the elephant disappeared, but these appeared in the darkness
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:19 am

"Eep!"
Mathuriel clubbed the nearest guard over the head.
She clearly had more power than was apparent. He shrouded himself in a dimensional cloak, redirecting all of the guard's attacks through the dimensional planes. Elyan fell through another portal and landed hard on safe ground.
He opened up a portal in front of Divinity's tree, and fire from an erupting volcano surged forth to try and burn her to cinders.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Elyan regained his footing and looked over to Mathuriel, knowing that he was responsible for the portal.
"Thanks for the assist."
He then looked around at the guards that were quickly surrounding him. With a confident smile, he pulled out another arrow and called out to them.
"Last chance to surrender, if you're interested."
When one of the guards charged towards him, Elyan turned around and shot him in the neck. Elyan then drew his sword and parried an attack coming from his side in one motion. He counterattacked and struck the guard down in one slash. When two more came towards him from behind, he pushed them back with a burst of psionic power and cut them down while they were reeling from the attack. When the last three charged him all at once from three different sides, he thrust his sword into the ground and stretched his arms out to the sides. The guards stopped in their tracks and began to levitate. Elyan brought the three of them together, still suspended in mid-air, and pulled out his bow again. He loaded three arrows and fired them all at once, hitting all three guards. As soon as the arrows hit, he released them and let their corpses fall to the ground.
"So...do we have a backup plan? Anybody?"
He called out to the others as he kept a close eye on Divinity.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Divinity suddenly vanished into a black cloud, the cloud too vanished. She reappeared several trees over 
"You will have to do better then that"
she smirked 
"For someone as cocky as you, you have yet to catch me"
a moment later she was standing on a different tree branch 
"Im impossible to catch"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:17 pm

"Impossible to catch?"
Mathuriel took a step to his right through another portal and appeared behind Divinity on the branch, pulling her panties down under her cloak.
"Now THAT'S cocky. Nice panties, by the way."

In his mind, he spoke completely seriously to the others as more guards, reinforcements, surged towards them.
She's something else. No human can naturally be this powerful - something is augmenting her. You guys keep the guards back, I'm going to try and find out how she's connected to all this - and what's she's connected to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 am

Divinity gasped then...**poof** she vanished. But her voice could be heard as  a dark cloud started surrounding the area. 
"For someone who is able to use portals to get where they need, you sure are daring"
the dark cloud surrounded Mathuriel completely, limiting his ability to summon another portal. Divinity appeared in front of him walking towards him seductively. She stood face to face with him eyeing him up and down. She leaned in just enough to talk in his ear. 
"Now, what was this desire Have unrelenting passionate sex with you?"
she pulled her dagger and before he could react the blade was pressing against his groin and she pulled up on it making him stand on his toes. She smirked
"I'll forewarn you right now, I am married and if my husband finds out what you said..."
she tugged the blade a little further
"This wont be all you have to worry about."
she paused a moment for it to register
" Now... you will hear me out..."
she relieved the pressure of the blade but kept it pressed against him
" I want the same thing that you all want. As for finding out the source of my power..."
she smirked again 
"Well, good luck with that one..now then"
she vanished into a swirly cloud that landed a few feet away from him 
"Shall we do this the easy way?"
she brought the blade up enough for the light to reflect off it 
"Or the hard way?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:41 am

Mathuriel swore he felt his testicles retract into his body for safety.
"If you want what we want, why attack us?" he asked, dropping the perverted act. "Not exactly an endearing way to introduce yourself."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:03 am

Jericho walked through the shrubbery and darkness of the forest to see his wife, Divinity in a stand off with a familiar face, Mathuriel. Lifting his arms to Crack his knuckles revealed he had in fact met with an old friend, Carlyle. With Jerichos new power he was tempted to release it all in a quick burst on Mathuriel. But for the protection of divinity he didn't want to show her his true savagery.

He walked closer towards the two mid conversation. And spoke "Hello Mathuriel, glad to see you again. Hate to be intrusive but what are you two discussing?" His hand was already lowered to his sword in preparation for him to try something.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 am

"Because I wanted to see if you could fight. How else am I to build an army but by force"
she was startled by Jericho's voice, she froze for a moment trying to think of an excuse. She quickly turned towards Jericho, the dark cloud that was surrounded disappeared 
"Jericho!?"
she walked over to him 
"What are you doing here? I thought you were on a mission for the king"
she placed her hand on his chest and kissed him on his cheek then looked over at Mathuriel 
"You two..know each other?"
she looked back at Jericho
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 pm

While everyone else was talking, Elyan had made his way back up into the trees to get a better vantage point. He shot down a few more guards before noticing that most of the fighting had now stopped. He made his way through a few more trees and saw Mathuriel, Divinity and a figure that he did not recognize.
"Who's this? And why aren't we fighting anymore? I think I'll stay here for a while and see what happens."
Thinking this to himself, he pressed up against the tree to try to keep himself hidden. He also looked around to see if he could find out how Valeria was doing.
"Where are you...? Are you holding up alright?"
He was just thinking out loud in a whisper, there was no way anyone could actually hear him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Mathuriel blinked at this new development.
Then his eyes narrowed.
"Yeah. We know each other. He's been trying to murder me and our group for a good while. That gauntlet isn't yours. Where's Carlyle?" His voice was angry.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Jericho embraced Divinity, By kissing her forehead in return. Once he saw Mathuriel angry he didn't try to further provoke him, instead, he released any previous violent intention that shadowed him. The mention of Carlyle was expected.

"I hope you have had your fun Divinity." He faced the now angry Mathuriel. "Carlyle is about 5 miles from here in the western direction bleeding out slowly, while I have an apprentice of mine watching over him. I do have soldiers honor, so I won't kill him so long as the death would be meaningless. Also, my trying to kill you is simply orders from the king, which if I was actively trying all of you would already be dead. Now, my suggestion to you is to retreat from here, otherwise I will murder you all effortlessly, with no higher meaning than to kill you to serve my own lust. Time is ticking go save Carlyle."

With a smug arrogance he knew he was correct. They couldn't fight him, not now, not with the strength he just gained from the gauntlet Carlyle once wore.

Jericho put his hand by his side, and grabbed Divinitys hand gently. "We must visit the king I have important business to settle with him."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Mathuriel didn't move for a few seconds, before bowing stiffly and flashing a scowl before stalking out on his heel.
Come on everyone, we're done here, he thought sourly. Carlyle's in trouble, let's move.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:15 pm

"The king?"
Divinity looked up at her husband, closing her hand on his
"You mean we are going to see the king?"
she thought what she just asked and then she looked down at the ground
" or are you taking me home and you are going to see the king"

a look of disappointment was on her face. He always handed business with the king alone, she doubt he would take her with. If he did then maybe she could find out more about the king
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:17 pm

Valeria ceased her use of her wind magic upon seeing the guards whom attacked her...or tried to attack her...nearly sealed up in ice, with the acceptation of their heads.
'I have to learn how to use my sister's power, and control it better.' Valeria thought to herself, as she looked around for everyone else, specifically Elyan.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:53 pm

After getting Mathuriel's message, Elyan made his way through the forest searching for Valeria. He soon saw a group of soldiers nearby, trapped inside an icy prison.
"Was this...her new power?"
He looked around some more and finally spotted a familiar presence. Checking to see that there were no more soldiers around, he called out to her.
"Valeria, is that you?"
He slowly approached her.
"You got the message too, right? Apparently we're looking for "Carlyle" now, whoever that is. I saw Mathuriel just a moment ago, so I'll lead the way back if you're ready to go."
He glanced back at the soldiers, although he didn't want to say anything about it. He knew that it might be a sensitive subject considering where these new powers came from.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 am

Valeria heard Elyan and turned around. She smiled warmly, and walked towards him. "I did. Who's Carlyle?" Valeria asked, then followed Elyan's gaze towards the frozen guards. She looked at her hands with little to no expression on her face. "I couldn't control it." She spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Jericho gazed down at Divinity since he was abundantly taller. He leaned in towards her and gave her a kiss. Upon pulling away he smiled at her. Taking a moment to embrace the beauty before him. Finally he broke the silence.

"You will be coming with me. I am requesting an absence from service. I have done more than enough for him to be satisfied with me. He does however want me to kill the folks you were just in conflict with, but the king understands there is a time and a place for me to do so." A Brief pause between sentences. "Divinity, You don't want to know anything about the king. He is a piece of shit, plain and simple."

Jericho started to walk in the direction of the castle.

Carlyle was struggling to stand at the point he was at. He was losing too much blood. Jerichos apprentice followed behind him. In that moment he decided he didn't want anything to do with Jericho. As he knew he was the reason for the suffering of carlyle instead he will help the people that rescue him.

Marc, Walked over to Carlyle, Cut off a rag from his shirt, tied up the rag around the missing hand and applied pressure to slow the bleeding.

"He did a real number on you man. I'm Marc, he seems to take no regard for human life. I don't want to live that kind of life."

Marc was sympathetic and terrified at the fact someone could leave someone to die.

"Help is coming. Don't worry friend."

"The names Carlyle. Sorry, not much in the mood to talk. Shut up and keep me alive."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Elyan clicked his tongue.
"Well...it got the job done. That's what's important, right?"
He walked up to Valeria and put his hand on her shoulder.
"Don't worry about it too much. You'll get the hang of it."
He started to walk in Mathuriel's direction, still looking back at her.
"Are you good to go? If you're up for it, we should really get moving."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Divinity stood for a moment wondering how he knew what she was thinking. She looked up at Jericho who was already walking away, she trotted after him 
"Wait..."
when she got to his side she looked up at him 
"How did you...?"
she paused for a moment 
"I just wanted to know where he got his source of power, how he is as powerful as he is"
her eyes, for an instant had a hint of black in them, but then went back to their normal color. She smiled at him 'I need to keep that under control' she thought to herself. 
"Do you think the king will allow you to do that?"
she looked ahead of them as they walked 
"I mean, he always keeps you busy and from what I have heard..he is never satisfied"
she looked down at the ground for a moment
"At least that's what the guards have been saying around our home"
she looked up at him again and tilted her head slightly 
"Why are you allowing me to go with you this time? you usually don't allow me to"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Valeria sheathed her sword and nodded her head. "Yes." She replied, as she followed Elyan and the others. She closed the umbrella portion of her sword's sheath, though it was heavily damaged, and carried it, as she followed Elyan.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:06 am

As Elyan and Valeria made their way through the forest, they soon ran into Mathuriel. Elyan called out to him.
"Hey, Mathuriel! We got your message. So, who's this Carlyle guy and do we have any idea where to look for him?"
He looked around the forest a little.
"Wait, first things first...do we know where Allora went?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:17 am

Mathuriel started walking west, looking grim.
"He's a good friend. Allora's wolf can track us in this forest. The game has changed with new players to boot. I think... I think the king has Ella."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 am

Valeria's expression turned from inquisitive, to great worry. She looked directly at Mathureil, and said: "Then we need to find Carlyle, and find where the King has taken Ella."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next