HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:54 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:39 am

The king took her in his arms and held her close.
"They must have done something to you," he whispered in her ear. "They're trying to take you away from me."
He placed his head against hers. "Stay with me," he asked, softly, sounding like he was on the verge of tears. "Don't leave me now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Ella clenched her fists tightly
"Whats....happening...to....me"
Ellas voice changes with each word
"Make...it ....stop"
she looked up at the king and she saw a vision of another man, and she panicked pushing the king away from her
"No...get away from me.."
she clutched her head again and huddled on the ground. It felt as if she was spinning
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:33 pm

The room smelt of violence and blood and death.
The walls were lined with rows of shelves filled with jars and vials of liquids of varying colour and viscosity, as well as racks of brutal and savage implements of torture. In the centre of the room was a large stone slab.
And on that slab, Melissa was bound.
Vorgen was over at a work bench, placing the droplet of blood he had taken from Allora into a small vial filled with a thick clear liquid. He did so with care, as if in was the most precious thing in existence. When done, her gently placed in onto the small shelf over the table, before taking down a small bottle of a black liquid.
'Melissa, have you heard stories about vampires?' He answered rhetorically, knowing that she would not reply.
'Fascinating creatures. Well, think of the more like viral mutations of humans. Vampires are blessed with heightened senses, strength and agility. And a voracious hunger for blood. They can heal from most any injury and, contrary to the mythos that surrounds them, piercing their heart will not kill them out right.
'Nor would sunlight. You see, Vampires aren't hurt by something so mundane. Their abilities are, however, dampened by it. But other than that, they're perfect predator.'
He stopped talking for a moment, taking a short blade from the wall and walking over to the slab.
Vorgen then chuckled, 'I'm saying all this, waffling on like a love struck teenager, because I need you to at least be aware of what you're going to be capable of...'
Melissa's eyes widen at this, struggling futilely against her restraints, as he placed the bottle down by her head, and held the knife against her neck.
A cruel smirk spread over his face. '...if you survive the procedure, of course.'
With that, he slashed her artery, blood spilling from the wound. With a flick of his free hand, some of the dark liquid drifted from the bottle and into the girl's body.
Her body then began convulsing, thrashing and flailing about in pain.
Vorgen just watched as the vampiric blood that he transfused into her system ran its course.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Valeria followed Elyan closely, and looked at Mathuriel with little to no expression on her face. "The King let us go...whether or not he means it or not, remains to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Elyan nodded at Valeria's answer.
"Yeah, that's the short version of it. The long version involves a blood mage, a desert and a secret, forbidden power that could potentially wipe out an entire city. I think. My memory's still a little blurry. Wait...blood mage..."
A little more of memory started to become clear and his eyes went wide.
"...Allora. Where is--?!"
He cut himself short when Allora arrived on the scene.
"Oh, there you are. Good to see you again."
He then looked back to Mathuriel with a dark expression.
"So, we're all here. At least...as many as we started with. The king still has Ella."
Then he suddenly clutched his head, trying hard to remember something.
"Wait...the king. There was something different about him. When I was Awakened, I saw...something. I never even noticed it until now."
His voice started trailing off as he was lost in his thought.
"What was that...?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:41 am

The king closed his eyes tight, and pressed a hand to her head.
Darkness flowed over it, and Ella slumped in a dead faint.
The king lifted her in his arms, took her to his chambers. He placed her on his bed, tucked her in, planted a kiss on her forehead. Then he walked over to the corner, sat in the shadows, and wept.

Mathuriel still wasn't exactly awake, but managed to absorb what was being said. "O...kay, then. Do we... have anything resembling a new plan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:00 am

Allora hear Mathuriel
"I was told we should go to the North, there we should gather an army in order to fight the king we need an army"

Ella shuffled in her sleep as she slowly started to wake. She opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. Her eye had gone back to being red
"What happened?"
was all she asked not remembering what all had happened
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:41 am

He stood leaning against the wall, watching the slab. Melissa had stopped moving around 3 minutes ago. Now, she lay there, blood pooling from the slash on her neck. After all the pain she had gone through, the girl looked peaceful.
Vorgen sighed, walking over to the slab. 'It's a shame, my dear. I had high hopes that you'd survive.'
He gently stroked her cheek. 'I had such plans for you too.' then he turned and walked to the door. 'No matter, I can just find another test subj...'
He stopped talking and stopped moving. He heard the jangling of chains from behind him. He turned to see Melissa, the mousey little girl, struggling violently at her binds, snarling at him and staring daggers with her now crimson, feral eyes.
He stared for a few moments before a smile spread over his face. 'Well, you did that your time, didn't you little 'Lissa?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:16 pm

"Sounds...great."
Mathuriel closed his eyes. "I'm just... gonna take five. Just a quick..."
Then he was unconscious once more on Elyan's shoulder.

The king dried his eyes and sat on the bed.
"You took ill. I brought you to my chambers so you may rest and recover," he said, sounding choked up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Ella looked over at him, she had a bit of a dazed look upon her
"Is everything alright my king? you look....sad"
she tilted her head to the side
"Did I do something wrong....Have I failed my king?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:37 pm

The king gave a small smile.
"You were never given the option to displease me. But yes, I am sad."
He laid on the bed next to her, her head on his chest, stroking it.
"If I told you why I was sad you would be here all day, and I'm sure you don't want to hear me ramble on about my problems."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Ella looked up at him for a moment
"Does my king want to tell me?"
she rested her head back on his chest
"If my king wishes I shall listen. I serve only you and will do only as you say. My king"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:21 pm

The king sighed and looked at her.
"You can't imagine what I've been through, just for this moment. To have you, finally, all mine. The things I've had to do, the people I've killed, the decisions I've made... all just for you."
He stroked her hair. "The things I've seen... I would never burden you with such horrors."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Elyan's concentration was thoroughly broken when Mathuriel fell asleep again, laying his head on Elyan's shoulder. He let out a small sigh.
"And he's out again. If he starts drooling, I'm gonna have to hit him."
He gave Allora a curious look.
"To the north? Who told you that? I've heard there's a lot of people there who want the king's head almost as much as we do, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll fall in line with us. First, we'd have to get them away from each others' throats. It's risky, but I guess we're starting to run out of options, so..."
He folded his arms in thought, going over the idea in his head.
"...Yeah, I think we could make it work. I guess we'll have to. But still, who told you that this would be a good idea? And for that matter, where have you been this whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Allora looked at Elyan
"Vorgen told me, He said I needed to go to the North, there we will be able to gather an army"
She looked over at spirit who walked up beside Elyan
"You can place him on Spirit so you don't have to carry him. "
Spirit was larger then normal wolves so carrying people on his back was a simple task.
"When the king and Ella appeared Vorgen approached me. Since I know he is far powerful then I am it was better that I did as he instructed then to fight him. So I followed him back to his chambers. There he told me about the people in the North and said that he too wanted to see the kings demise."
she looked down at her clothes
"He gave me these in place of my old clothing since they were soaked in blood by him. After he told me about the North and gave me these clothes he sent me on my way back to you guy"
She spoke as if her being gone wasn't a big deal
"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to help, I really didnt have a choice in the matter. It was I went with him or I would be dead as well as you all"

Ella was quiet while he spoke, listening to his every word
"So everything you have done, you did it for me?"
she looked up at him with her glowing red eyes
"But why?....why go through such trouble for me when there are plenty other who would serve you."
she turned away
"like my sister"
she was silent for a moment
"When do I get to see her, you promised I would get to see my sister"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:12 am

Elyan carefully put Mathuriel down on Spirit and gave Spirit a light pat on the head, his small way of saying thanks. He then turned back to Allora.
"Well, it sounds like you made the right call. We already had our hands full dealing with the king and Ella, if that blood mage turned against us too...things might have ended a lot worse than they did. Thanks for keeping him busy."
He glanced back and forth to Valeria and Allora.
"It's already pretty late. I don't think we'll get much else accomplished today, so we should probably just find a place to rest up for the night. I guess an inn wouldn't be out of the question, especially if we're in a part of town where people aren't exactly on good terms with his royal highness. Of course, if anyone's got a better idea, I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:41 am

Fascinating... was all Vorgen could think, watching the girl rip apart another prisoner.
This was the fifth one she'd fed on in the last hour. And by fed, it would be more accurate to say she devoured them. She'd break their bodies so they couldn't fight back, then she'd snap their neck, to the point that their spines would tear though their neck and arteries. She'd then gorge, practically bathe in the blood that sprayed out of her victims, a look of euphoria on her face as she did.
Finally, and this is was what Vorgen found most intriguing, she'd force her hand through their chest and consume their heart. He didn't know where the compulsion came from, if it was a ritual that imprinted on her mind when the vampirism changed her, or just a quirk of her own.
If there was one disappointment for Vorgen with her though, it was that she had no self control and an endless hunger. Each time he'd threw a new guinea pig into the cage with her and each time she'd dive on them without a moments hesitation.
There must be a way to suppress that hunger he pondered, listening the gurgling screams of Melissa's latest meal.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:24 pm

"Ah. Of... course."
The king went to the doorway and called.
"KISS! YOUR SISTER IS CALLING YOU!"

Footsteps, rushed, came down the corridor, then Kiss suddenly burst into the room.
"Sister!?"
She ran at Ella and hugged her tight, knocking them both down onto the bed.
"I GOT SO WORRIED!" Kiss wept into Ella's shoulder. "I'm sorry I left you sis, but you came back for me, you came back! THANK YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Allora looked around
"Maybe we can find a cabin nearby or even a barn. there has to be something out here. I dont think sleeping out in the open would be a good idea. Especially considering how close to the king we are"
She looked back at Elyan.
"I can have Skye scout one out for us"
She looked at Skye who then took to the air and started flying around. Allora found a rock and took a seat
"Now we wait..shouldn't be too long. Spirit is pretty good at scouting things out quickly"

Ella hesitated to hug Kiss at first until she felt the warmth of her sisters arm wrapped around her. Ella then wrapped her arms around her sister.
"Y-your alive?"
she hugged her tightly and a tear streamed down her cheek
"I thought you were dead"
she pushed her sister back long enough to get a good look at her
"I can't believe your actually here of course I would come back for you"
she pulled her sister back into her arms and embraced her. Ella looked over at the king
"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:30 am

A faint smile crossed the king's face.
"You're very welcome. I shall leave the two of you alone, I have business I must attend to."
He left the room, closing the door very gently behind him.
He walked through nowhere, reappearing in Vorgen's laboratory.
"Vorgen, why exactly did you take that girl?" he said, sounding very very sedated. Far TOO sedated to be natural.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 am

Ella sat up in the bed to allow her sister to sit next to her. She wasnt sure where to start. Actually she didn't remember much of her life to start all she could say was
"How has my king been treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Valeria nodded her head. "I agree. The King can very easily send agents to the inns and have us killed in our sleep." She looked at Elyan, then to Allora. "At least in a barn or cabin, we'll be able to better defend ourselves from attack."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:59 pm

He gave the King only a sideways glance before turning back the chemicals and plants and herbs he had recently began playing around with.
'Ah, My lord. It is good to see you well.' He said with a hint of mocking condescension. 'By that girl, I assume you mean Allora?' Vorgen chuckled slightly, cutting the leaves of some wolfsbane.' Would you believe me if I said that I wished to bring our conflict to a nonviolent resolution?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:51 am

Kiss took her hand excitedly.
"He's been soo good to me! He told me how they'd taken you away. But he brought you back and he brought us back together!"
Unable to stop herself she enveloped Ella in another hug. "Don't leave me again," she whimpered.

"Is it vaguely possible for you to give me a straight answer without needing to bleed it out of you?" the king inquired, before turning to examine his latest test subject.
"Amusing little mongrel." He turned back to Vorgen. "You have been of use to me, and for that I am willing to forewarn you. If you do not find a way to get that creature under control by the next time I visit your quarters I will put it down. I have no patience for potential liabilities. In the meantime, it is perhaps essential that you KILL my enemies the next time we meet, as opposed to inviting them back for polite conversation."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 am

Vorgen continued working, not turning towards the King. ' I intend to have her...more sedate, shall we say? A touch more obedient. Dear Melissa is merely a test run, I have bigger plans for this affliction.'
He dropped the wolfsbane into a bowl, along with some opium as well as numerous other nameless herbs, before beginning to grind it with a pestle.
'If you must know my Lord, I told the girl that I would aid her in bringing about your downfall. Of course, what can 4 people do against your power, your army, your queen?' He said the last word with the merest tinge of disgust. 'How is Her Highness, if I may ask? Your control over her still strong?'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next