HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:28 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:41 am

Name: Voldemars Gause
Category: Demon
Species: Nickar
Ability: Can change his legs into a merman fin, can cause tempests, hurricanes, blizzards, hailstorms, etc...
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Voldemars walked along the beach enjoying the feel of the sun against his skin. "What a wonderful day it is today." He smiled as he started to form a little cloud in his hand. It was grey in color and quite fluffy. This power is so new. How do I control it? Does this power have limits or is just all weather? How long can I change the weather for? Is there some resource associated with creating it? Does it have combat uses? Laughing and thinking to himself he was trying to grow used to this new power he had just recently acquired. "I wonder how much mayhem I can cause." The cloud began growing in size and he just continued to twirl it and increase it's size. "Snow, Sleet, Hail, Rain? What shall the cloud contain? No one will know." With one last twirl he spun it up into the sky to block out the sun, as soon as the cloud stopped it began to release snow as far as the eyes could see. "So it was snow I guess. Oh well I was hoping for hail. I guess I'll just have to practice some more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Victoria shook her head
"He was to help me control my blood thirst. Every time I got out of control he would cause me pain to stop me, I cant control it, especially when I catch the scent of blood, it's like I change into this thing that wants to just feed on everything"
She placed her hands on each side of her head clutching a handful of her hair
"Because of it....I killed my own parents..I couldn't stop myself. Maraud is the only one who can help me control it, I need him to help me"
she gave him a pleading look
"You have to let me go, you cant keep me here. Why won't you let me go?"

OOT @Slobking if you need me to I can bring another character out to interact with you if need be I have a few I plan to use at some point

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Siren turned her white eyes towards Camshaft. "That sounds incredibly painful." She said, with a saddened expression on her face. "I'm sorry that happened to her." Siren's ear's 'perked up' slightly at the mention of Decoda's name. "I met a fallen angel by that name several days ago." She said to the angel, Sureil.

~~~~~~

Decoda let Newi lead her to where Noise and Rail were. She gripped her weapon tightly in her hands, preparing for a fight. Her eyes began to glow softly. Her white eye began to glow red, and her blue eye began to glow a pale yellow.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:37 am

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow. "Anything I want, hmm?"
The carriage suddenly seemed a lot smaller, and Mawthrough was so very close to her, his eyes seeming to glow a little as he looked at her. "Anything... I... want?" he asked deliberately slowly, dragging out the words to make sure she understood, making sure she was looking directly into his eyes as well - the blue disarming the amber.

Maraud looked amused.
"Small world," he commented, before turning to look at the three humans.
"You seem put out by the proceedings," he addressed Amelia. "Would you like to return home?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:30 am

His expression changed, a look of derision on his face.
'So you are his misbehaving pet? Beaten when you act up?' His voice was different, and seemed to echo within the room.
He pressed one of his gauntleted fingers into his other palm. 'A test then.' was all he said before puncturing a hole in his hand, blood pouring from the wound covering his hand, which he then held up to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:01 am

Tybalt took a few steps back and let out a nervous chuckle.
"Of course, I apologize. As Mr. Flannigan here can tell you, I have a bad habit of letting my curiosity get the better of me!"
He turned halfway towards the door that Newi and Decoda left through.
"I hate to cut our conversation short, but...now that you're feeling better, I really should be going. My friends are in trouble and I need to catch up to them as soon as I can."
He smiled back at the dragon girl.
"You're welcome to come with me, if you'd like. It might be a little dangerous but I'm sure we can handle it."

Sauriel bowed his head as he looked at Armin and Camshaft.
"It seems that I've offended you. That was not my intention, I sincerely apologize."
His eyes went wide when he heard Siren mention a fallen angel named Decoda. He quickly turned around to face her.
"You...you've seen her?!"
He could tell that his emotions were overtaking him and he forced himself to calm down.
"...If it would not be too much trouble, please, tell us everything you know about her. Even the slightest details would be greatly appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 am

Chastity leaned away from him, she moved her arms to cover herself
"I..uh..I didn't mean that. I mean't money, power things like that"
The look she gave him was on an animal would give right before it was to be killed
"Please don't hurt me"

Amelia looked at Maraud, a hint of hope was in her eyes
"Yes please, I want to go home"

Victoria started moving away from him at first, knowing what his intentions were when he started moving his hand towards her with the blood. When she caught scent of the blood her eyes started turning black and it was almost as if she was trying to fight it
"No....stop...get away from me....Must...NO...NEED!!"
She couldn't contain it, her eyes went completely black, and she lunging at him, her mouth open and ready to bite down on him
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:59 am

The ring around her neck burned ferociously, sending wave after wave of excruciating pain through Victoria's body, halting her in her tracks.
He looked upon her mockingly with his glowing eyes. 'Tell me, has that pain lessened your lust for this?' He held his inches from her head, the blood trickling down over lips.
'Did the agony you just experienced remove your cravings?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:35 am

"I'm just playing," Mawthrough said as he pulled back, deriving some humor from her reaction. "If I wanted that from you, I would have taken it by now. Granted, you are a beautiful girl, but such things will have to wait until you're safe. I am loathe to leave a damsel in distress, 'tis my fatal flaw some might say - I take it you think I'm some kind of vicious monster."

"Go wait by the bed," Maraud said kindly. "When our business here is concluded, I will return you to your home. You have done more than your part. I am grateful for all your help." He bowed. "Now, off you trot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:21 am

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 07082012-550x775_zpsbd6c4367

Name: Scarlett And Stella
Category: Demon
Info: Scarlett (Scar) & Stella (stel) Are twin sisters, but they both have their own personal appearance, one has the traits of the mother, the other has the traits of their father. Both of which are the younger sisters of Semira.
Stella has has the white hair and blue eyes
Scarlett has the red eyes (given the name due to her Scarlett red eyes)and yellow hair

The girls were sitting on a blanket in the sand watching as he walked past them using his power.
"Interesting ability he's got there don't you think Scar?"
"Yes very interesting ability he has there, its a good thing it's night or those humans might start running for their lives."
Scarlett giggled as she stretched out putting her arms behind her head and looked up at the moon
"Would be entertaining to see them running and screaming for their lives, ah what I would give for such a show"

Stel continued watching the man as he walked down the beach
"You think he is a demon or one of those..."
she shuddered
"Angel things"
remembering their last encounter with an angel

"I would say demon, you don't find to many angels wandering around at night like this. They don't lurk in the darkness like we do"

Voctoria screamed out when the light burned her ferociously, the pain unbearable. She clutched at the collar after stopping in her tracks
"MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP"
Her eyes flickered from black to blue until the collar stopped leaving her gasping from the pain her eyes no longer black. She looked up at him as he mocked her with his glowing eyes. As the blood dripped down over her lips, the craving for blood struck again, she licked her lips and the taste of the blood instantly sent her into another blood thirst rage. Her eyes instantly went black again
"MORE I NEED MORE"
she lunged at him once again

Chastity looked up at him through her lashes
"I..I don't know. All my life I heard stories of demons and how they are vicious creatures."
she looked down it was obvious she was a tad nervous
"My father hunts your kind to prevent anymore if my kind from getting hurt....or worse"
She said nothing more after that remembering the story her father told her about her mothers death and how she was torn apart from demons right before her first birthday

Amelia looked at her brother cheerfully
"We can go home now"
she tugged on his arm to get him to come with her to wait by the bed
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:34 am

He, or whatever force was inhabiting him, gave a cruel humourless laugh, as the collar racked her with pain once more before fading once again.
'Tell me, little girl, has it stopped the desire for blood yet? Have you finally learned to control your hunger with this negative reinforcement?'
He pulled on her hair with the gauntlet, forcing her mouth open, and letting a good amount of blood flow down her throat. Before the wound on his hand healed.
'The best way to deal with an addict like you is weening, like a babe from the teat.'
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 am

Voldemars made a disgusted look as the snow began touching him. "Oh god I hate this feeling. It's so cold and wet and just gross." He kept the scowl on his face and wrapped his jacket tight. When he heard the girls talking he smiled and paid them no attention. How much of a show should I put on? Are they interested in me? Why do they look so alike? How do they know I'm demon? And why are they sitting on a blanket during the night on the beach? Oh my god were they doing that? His face turned red as that thought crossed his mind. He twirled up another cloud in his hand but this time tossed it towards the two girls instead. "Wonder what that one will be. If it's hail or sleet they might attack me. If it's rain they might call me a pervert and get upset. If it's snow they might just not notice. Oh well fate shall decide it." Grinning he realized he had been speaking out loud.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Mawthrough paused. "Tis tricky... demons are born with a greater capacity for evil than others, but some are perfectly good. Angels are born with a stronger capacity for good, whilst humans are in the neutral zone. As a result, can't really lump them in by stereotypes. Your father may hunt bad demons, but ALL demons...? That's doing more potential harm than good in my opinion. I don't take lives. I make them better, for some."

Cryth walked over to the bed, Jokan leaning against the wall away from them.
"What do you want to do after all this, Amelia?" Jokan said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Lela silently grabbed hold of Tybalt's arm and pulled back slightly.
"It would appear, that she'd rather stay here." Flannigan noted. "With you."

---------------------------------------------

Down the corridor, among the swarming flock of vampster bats, they hopped. Pale white globs, eyes burning a furious red, their top hats cackling as they moved. The marshmallowsauruses moved forward, their chocolate saliva pooling on the floor and leaving a dark brown trail that stained their bottoms. One of them, seeing the prey before it, focused its energy and shot a beam of concentrated laser through its monocle. The beam missed and scorched the rock behind the group, melting it instantly.

--------------------------------------------

Armin rubbed where Cam had hit it and gave her a dejected look. "You do remember what Devin's mission was, don't you?"
Looking around the group, Cam nodded absently.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Victoria screamed out when the collar started burning her again. As it was burning she tried to claw it of her neck, thrashing around on the floor in pain
"MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!"
when the pain stopped she laid on the ground panting, feeling as if all the energy had been drained from her body.
"please...no...more"
her eyes were back to blue for now. She felt him grab her by the hair and forcing her mouth to open. She gave him a pleading look as if saying not to do it. Next thing she knew she felt the warm blood flow down her throat, she closed her eyes savoring the blood but when it stopped her eyes shot open, but they were no longer blue, her hand reached up and grabbed his arm, which was now healed.
"More....I need more!"
she starting pulling his arm to her mouth preparing to bite down on the artery that was pumped full of delicious savory blood

Stella waved her hand and the cloud seemed to bounce off what looked like a shield. Stella smiled at him and tilted her head innocently
"Gonna have to try better then that to use your ability on us"
She looked over at her sister who was enjoying the moonlight on her skin
"Sis I think your right, this one is a demon"

Scarlett didn't budge
"I'm usually never wrong when it comes to things like that, maybe you should go over and talk to him"
she gave her sister a submissive wave
"After all you seem to have a knack with male demons, they just can't resist you and your cutesy self"

Stella seemed to get all cheerful
"Really? you mean I can go over and talk to him."
She pause a moment
"Hey what do you mean by a knack with male demons? are you trying to say something?"
she crossed her arms and pouted

Scarlett looked at her sister
"Well do you want to go talk to him or not? now is your chance before he decides to leave"

"why of course I want to go talk to him, not often you see a demon wandering around on the beach at night like this. You just sit there and moon bathe"
she motioned her hand in a shooing motion
"And I'll go talk to him, since I know you don't like to be bothered in your moon bathing"
She rolled her eyes. A moment later she was walking towards the man. She had a cheerful bounce to her step. At first she circled him as if studying him then stopped right in front of him looking up at his face
"So your a demon huh?"

"Father had always told me not to trust a demon and that all demons were bad"
she looked out the window of the carriage
"My mother was murdered by demons right before my first birthday. I don't remember any of it cause I was to young. After that my father became a demon hunter and took up hunting them and killing them for sport. Fallsbane is one of my fathers top hunters."
she looked down at the ground and moved her foot
"My father wants me to be with someone who can protect me from other demons and since Fallsbane was my fathers top hunter, why not choose him to marry his only daughter. but if only my father knew how he truly was"
she looked back out the window, she seemed to be in somewhat of a daze for a moment
"He isn't a nice man, but my father would never believe me, He would only see it as me trying to get out of being married. He has been searching for the right suitor to marry me but each one I turned down. He was furious with me when I broke it off with the last man he tried to get me to marry. So then he set it up to where I didn't have a choice in the matter. He gave Fallsbane permission to marry me with or without my consent."
she sighed
"Father said I didn't have to love the person I am to marry. That eventually, over time I will fall in love with him and that me marrying Fallsbane was the right thing to do. Apparently its tradition that a child is married before their 19th birthday. Since I am my fathers only heir he wants to be sure that I am young when having children. Since I am his only child and his daughter, I cannot pass down the family name, But I can produce another male hunter with the same blood as mine and my fathers. So my father is hoping bare a son someday, one that will pass down his hunting tradition and lead the other hunters in his place"
she shook her head
"I hate that I don't get a say in the matter. Why can he let me choose my own husband? Why does it have to be him?"
she clenched her fists angry with her father
"I can't stand how he treats me, my father and Fallsbane, but all I can do is stand there and take it. Take Fallsbane's......"
she looked over at Mawthrough and stopped
"I'm sorry I said to much"

Amelia looked over at Jokan
"I don't know. All I know is I just want to go home and want everything to go back to the way they were"
she looked down as tears streamed down her cheek
"But I know thats not going to happen. My family is gone, the only one I have left is my brother Cryth. I just want us to go home and start over. Not go through all this fighting and losing people"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:21 pm

The next thing Chastity knew, Mawthrough had given her a soft and reassuring hug.
"You're not theirs, anymore," he said softly, a hint of anger in his voice betraying how badly he wanted to hurt those they'd just fled from. "You're not anyone's. You are your own woman now, Chastity. Your future is your own. Your life and body are your own, and your heart..."
Their eyes met for a few eternal seconds, their gazes lost in each other for a few seconds.
"...is your own," Mawthrough finished, dropping his gaze first and sitting back in the coach. "Now, is there anything you'd like to do or go to? The world is your oyster now."

Cryth squeezed her hand. "It's ok, sis. We can go home and forget about all this."
"Good luck with that," the bed scoffed. "Destiny isn't just going to leave the three of you alone. Especially after..." The bed fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Chastity had a surprised look upon her when he gave her a hug. He was nothing like her father said, and he was a demon. When he sat back on the coach she smiled at him
"Thank you"
she looked out the window when asked the question where she wanted to go
"I honestly don't mind where we go, anywhere out side of my fathers home would be perfect."
she looked back at Mawthrough
"What did you mean..."
she paused in order to come up with the right words to say it
"What did you mean I was forbidden? was it because of my arranged marriage?"

"Especially after?"
Amelia questioned. She looked up at her brother then Jokan wondering if they knew what the bed meant
"What does he mean by that? Why can't we be left alone to live our lives?"

Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 am

Voldemars made an upset face when one of the girls bounced the cloud off what he only assumed was some kind of spiritual shied. "She didn't even give him a chance. She just went off and destroyed him. Who does that? I mean he wasn't hurting anyone. What if he had feelings? How come..." His rambling stopped when one of the girls approached and began circling him. The snow had now subsided for the most part. Time was also something he struggled with when it came to his power. He couldn't keep it going for very long. While she circled he loosened his coat a little so that the front fell open once more revealing his chest then just stood there unsure of what to do. "Ewwwwwwwwwwww demons? Where?" A disgusting look formed on his face and he looked back at her. "That word is so disgusting. Angels, Demons, and Humans. Why do people automatically assume which of the three I am." Unable to hold it for much more than a minute his face broke into a smile and he laughed. "But yeah I'm a demon. To be specific I'm a Nickar and my name is Voldemars Gause. How about yourself? Are you a demon?" He thought back for a moment about what her sister had done and his body tensed for a second. "That power your friend used seemed more angelic then demon. Don't tell me you want to fight me on this lovely night."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:56 am

Mawthrough laughed, and tapped the top of the coach to the left.
"Sorry, my coachman needed directions. To the wildest and most free places, I told him."
His face became serious as he contemplated her question. "You were from a different world to me. I've travelled, seen things men would tremble at, done things most can't imagine. You're the golden girl, full of airs and graces I affect but can never master, and a thing of beauty beyond compare to my rugged, battered self."
He chuckled ruefully. "You're too far out of my league, is what I suppose I'm trying to say."

If the bed had a lip, it would have chewed it with all three humans listening attentively now.
"It's... it's more complicated than I can say. Just, believe me - and I'm sorry for breaking this illusion, right now - but there is no home, anymore. You three are stupendously important, and the universe is going to keep knocking at your door until you answer, and believe me again when I say the universe can knock very, very, loudly."
It seemed to pause.
"I wish I could tell you more but it's really not my place. If you want, I can take you to those who can..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:27 am

She leaned in as if she was studying him even more
"Angels aren't usually out this time of night and they are discrete about their powers..You on the other hand"
she straightened herself up and smiled again
"Were using your ability without checking to see if anyone was around"
she looked over at Scarlett and giggled
"She isn't my friend, she is my sister Scarlett"
she then turned her attention back at Voldemars
"Voldemars...eh...hmm"
She looked off as if pondering the name
"yep definitely a demon name"
She looked back at him
"I'm Stella and the answer to your question is no we don't want to fight. See my sister over there is moon bathing. We come out here often to sit on the beach and soak up the light of the moon. Since we can't really be out in broad daylight in our natural form we come out at night. besides to tell you a little secret"
She leaned in, looked around to make sure no one was listening, even tho there was no one around and she started whispering
"The sun does real damage to a demons complexion"
She gave him a wink before straightening herself
"So what brings you out here? I don't believe we have seen you around here before. In fact not to many demons come this way. They are all off destroying the world, wreaking havoc and what not, but me and my sister, we like to take our time, and take breaks in between jobs."
she started scratching her head and laughing
"We are actually supposed to be looking for our older sister Semira. BUUUT sis here decided to be lazy and...well here we are"
she held her arms out to her side gesturing to the beach"

"I see"
was all Chastity said before leaning against the back of her seat. She looked as if she was relieved to get away from her home. A sudden thought came upon her
"What are you going to do if they track us down? "
she looked up at him
"They might try and kill you"

"Why?"
Amelia finally spoke after a few seconds of silence
"Why can't we just go home, why do we have to be important? I wish none of this ever happened. I wish mom and dad were still alive and things would just go back to normal"
She hugged her brother and started sobbing, clutching onto his shirt
"why can't we be left alone? I just want to go home and pretend none of this ever happened."
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:36 am

Voldemars was very different from most demons when it came to listening to others speak. He let her finish the entirety of what she had planned to say then planned a response. "I'm not usually discrete about my power but even if I was an angel I think I'd be the same. You see I actually just recently acquired the power, before that I was always a weapons fighter. But now that I have it I have no clue how to use it so I practice." He twirled a cloud up in his hand and tossed it over beside them. "You see I can create the cloud itself. That's the easy part. However I can't actually control what the cloud produces. It could be rain, sleet, hail, or even snow and the weather outside doesn't affect it." The cloud began releasing hail on the ground above where it sat. The cloud wasn't big nor was the hail itself but it was just a demonstration. "I also can't control the weather directly to go with it. I know it can be done but I simply can't figure it out. For instance I saw another with my power that managed to make it snow and then made a wind storm to make giant blizzard." He thought back of the old Nickar he adored as a child. His grandfather loved to cause havoc but it was never in a harmful way. Just as a demonstration of what's possible. Wait wait wait wait. That was her sister and she was doing that with her? Do they want to find the other sister to do the same? His face turned bright red and he turned his head away. "Stella seems like an angelic name to me. I picture you as a white winged angel descending from heaven and taking me away for whatever sins I had committed. It'd be your easiest job ever considering I wouldn't even fight back" He laughed but kept his head turned away from her. "Oh man. Natural forms?" His mind raced at a mile a minute thinking of every possible form they could take. "My natural form isn't as cool as yours I'd imagine. Though it is enjoyable and comforting." Recalling days of just swimming through the ocean made him smile. "Wait demons destroy things and cause havoc and what not intentionally?" His eyes grew wide in surprise. "I never really did any of that. My people were always more of a passive nature. We created terrifying weather and sunk boats but it was always because they were trespassing in our territory. Never simply to hurt anyone." His mouth opened wide in shock as a thought crossed his mind. "Wait so am I like a bad guy? Am I not doing my demonic job correctly?" He shrugged and laughed off the comment. Turning his entire body towards the water he began walking towards the vast ocean. "Do you enjoy swimming? Or for that matter does your sister? If so would you care to join me for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:19 am

Lullabye wrote:
Lela silently grabbed hold of Tybalt's arm and pulled back slightly.
"It would appear, that she'd rather stay here." Flannigan noted. "With you."

Tybalt seemed to be taken aback by the dragon girl's response. The same girl who attacked him out of sheer terror just a few moments ago was now clinging to his arm. He turned back to her with a warm smile.
"Of course, if that's what you want. I trust Decoda. Whatever is going on in the other room, I'm sure she can handle it."
He tilted his head slightly.
"But, you know...I never did catch your name. Wait...do you have a name? I guess it would make sense if you didn't, since you were just born and all."
His face suddenly turned very serious, as if he was deep in thought about something.
"Wait, does that mean I'm supposed to give you a name? I...I've never been given a responsibility like this before! Let me see, what would be the perfect name for you...?"
At this point, he was already lost in his own little world.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:10 am

A pulse of energy went through Victoria's body. While it caused her no harm, it completely stopped her body moving.
The man before her tutted. 'Now now, little one. No seconds for you. You're going to sit there and digest that morsel, like a good little girl. Aren't you?'
Before letting her have a chance to speak, the man made a contented hum. 'It's great to stretch my legs a bit, you know? Would be nice to kill you, little one, but my host here won't let me. Want to know why?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 am

Stella watched the show he put on with his powers
"Have you tried focusing on what you want to be when creating it. Such as if you want it to be snow, focus mainly on it being snow, same with the others. Focus on what you want it to be and it should become just that"
She tilted her head when she noticed his face was red and he was trying to hide it by looking away
"Why is your face all red like that?"
She leaned in only a few inches from his face as if studying him, turning her head from side to side then
**Gasp** "You're embarrassed!"
she leaned back, cupping her hand behind her back and started rocking from heel to toe
"SOO what are you embarrassed about, come on you can tell me. I want to know all the details"
She giggled and waited a moment but then he suddenly had this shock expression on his face. She tilted her head once more. 'This guy goes from one expression to the next in the drop of a hat, Wonder what all is going through his head right now'
She then watched as he started walking towards the ocean. Upon hearing his questions she simply spun around which caused her clothing to change and she was suddenly in a black bikini that was had a design similar to the clothing she was wearing. She took off running past him and straight into the water giggling. After she got about waist level she turned around facing him
"My sister won't, but I'd love to"
She smiled then winked at him
"not often I get to have fun, My sister isn't one to have any fun. All she does is lay around."
she moved her fingers through the water and she had a look of annoyance on her face
"It gets boring being around her sometimes. But we can't really be apart."
She looked up at him wondering if she completely confused him so she decided to explain
" See my sister and I's power is at its strongest when we are together. When a demon is pregnant with twins their power is divided in the womb, so each twin only receives 1/2 of the power they are meant to. See separate we are weaker then other demons. But together we can be very powerful, even powerful then our older sisters. Semira, the one we are looking for, was to be become one of Lucifers chosen ones. BUUUT then she messed up. She had a child with an angel so Lucifer took the child away from her as punishment. She has been missing since and Lucifer wants us to track her down and bring her to him"
She smiled
"Guess he REALLY wants to know where she is huh?"
She giggled
"But enough about that..about that swim?"

Victoria hisses at him in response. She wanted more, she craved more, she needed more. Ignoring the question she struggled to move, struggled to get at him to feed, craving more blood. She gave him the meanest look
"GIVE ... ME....MORE!! NOW!!"

Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Voldemars just smiled and nodded as she spoke to him. Once she had finished and was in the water up to her waist he followed after her and dived under. With his basic ability he transformed his legs back into the fin he knew and loved. "Let's see if I can answer and reply to everything you said without forgetting anything." He realized he was speaking under water and swam so he was close to her and his head was above water. "Alright let's try this again. I'm gonna try and answer and reply to everything you said but might forget so remind me if I do." Under the water his fin moved back and forth keeping him afloat. "I've never really tried focusing on a specific thing when I use the power. My mind generally races at a mile a minute so focusing on one thing might be a little too complicated." Moving his hand above the water he tried to focus on snow and tossed out a cloud once more. "As for why my face was red I had quite an embarrassing thought." His face got a little red again as tried to speak. "As for the details I was simply thinking that there is only a few things people do on the beach at night. And since you apparently aren't skinny dipping, I'm going to guess it was the other." Now bright right he tried to finish the statement. "I was assuming you were having....s....sex." Now practically growing red he turned his face away as to avoid looking at her. "So can you always just change clothes like that? I feel like that is really efficient. Or do you just come to the beach in a bikini in case you want to swim?" He laughed a little and his face changed to much more serious. "Don't speak ill of your sister. You guys are so similar and meaningful of each other. You shouldn't speak ill of her to some stranger." His seriousness stayed as he thought back on the story of the other sister. "Wait Lucifer is real? Like he's not just some made up creature to scare children?" When she spoke about Lucifer really wanting to know where her sister was he smiled. "Well I can help you find her as long as she won't be getting punished. I mean I won't take part in your sister getting hurt for being found." Once he remembered the last thing she had said he laughed and shook his head. "I love swimming. We can have tons of fun. Maybe we can do some cool underwater swimming?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next