HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 1:38 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Siren tilted her head slightly. "Um, for the record, Decoda was extremely capable in battle." She stepped forward, folding her arms as she did so. "I on the other hand...not so much." She looked over at Camshaft, then back to Sauriel. "She's very brave, and selfless. I can't say that about many angels."
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Voldemars smiled when she said that she couldn't help but blush from all the compliments he was giving her. "You are worthy of all the praise I give." Grinning as she gave him the appalled look for accusing her of doing it intentionally. "Nah I'm pretty sure you did it intentionally. I mean what purpose did you have to be floating above me other than to look at me or to kiss me?" He laughed at her and held her hand tight not wanting to fall. "What do you mean did I really enjoy it? The falling part maybe not as much. It scared me a little bit. Though once I caught you having our bodies pressed so close to each other as we kissed was really nice. And I wouldn't have kissed you again if I hadn't enjoyed it." When she spoke of learning her sisters powers he smiled thinking he may actually be getting through. "Yeah you'd have to learn them but it'd be so helpful. I mean can you imagine having her fire ability and like making your own badass fireball. Or how about if I kissed you then your sister kissed you and you got both our powers and made like a flaming ice tornado or something crazy." His mind was going again but he had no clue why he offered to kiss her then let her sister kiss her so she could do the power he wanted. "Yeah I'm probably not going to get the hang of flying anytime soon so it'd be awesome if we could just keep holding hands and flying around." It didn't matter if he thought that was true or not. He just wanted to hold her hand and relax to be honest. "What's so funny you keep giggling." With his mouth open he pushed his tongue out and caught a snowflake on it. This was something he hadn't done since he was a child and now he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:54 pm

"The flakes keep landing on my nose and it tickles, that's why I'm giggling. Plus I'm having fun and enjoying myself for a change"
She looked at him as she caught a snowflake on his tongue and smiled then looked up catching one herself
"Me and my sisters used to do this all the time when we were just a couple years old. It has been soo long, I miss doing this"
She tried to catch another one but missed and it landed on her nose. She wrinkled her nose and tried not to giggle this time.
"I never see my older sisters, the only one I am ever around is Scarlet and as you have noticed, she really isn't the life of the party."
she paused to catch another snowflake
"Having a portion of my sisters powers does sound fun but it would be convincing her to do so that will be the hardest part. I doubt she will just freely go 'here take it' knowing I wouldn't know how to use it. But I might try and work on her about it. Maybe if I nag her enough she will give in"
she laughed wondering how well that will go. She then caught a few more on her tongue before continuing
"As for the reason I was floating above you, you just looked so relaxed and I wanted to get a closer look. I didn't mean to fall on you like that."
she suddenly froze and turned to him slightly worried
"I didn't hurt you did I? If I did I am so sorry. I didn't think to ask at that time."
she squeezed his hand slightly and moved closer to him, they were floating in the air as if they were standing on the ground. She looked him up and down, but with his robe on she couldn't tell if she did or not, plus when she fell on him he had a fin and not legs.

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Sauriel smiled, his expression softening slightly as it showed a hint of pride.
"Is she, now? That's good. In fact, that's very good to hear."
He raised his head and looked back at Siren.
"I am sure she inherited her combat abilities from both her mother and myself. If she has discovered any other favorable traits, she earned them on her own."
He gave her a quick nod.
"Thank you for your help. I truly appreciate it, and I am sure her mother will as well."
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Voldemars laughed at how childish she was being. "Oh is someone ticklish? Maybe I'll keep that in mind for another day." He grinned and blushed a little when she said she was enjoying herself. "Well I'm always around to have fun and enjoy if you so need. Though you may have to do something crazy to get my attention if I'm at home. Like sale a boat into the hunting grounds and when they sink it say you know me or something." Thinking of how the hunters would attack her boat and sink it and probably try to attack her worried him. But if she said his name they'd surely inform him. "She seems interesting but I haven't really gotten to speak to her. You whisked me away when we first got the beach and now I'm worried she might feel left out." When she spoke of it being hard to convince her sister he laughed. "Well you could always just have her give you a small amount and she could teach you. And just explain to her that when you get experienced enough you can do most jobs alone if she just gives you her powers. I'm sure her lazy side would say it's worth the time." His tongue was still out trying to catch snowflakes but he didn't really move in order to catch them. He just let them fall in place however they felt. "You say you wanted a closer look at me but you could have just asked. I mean we could have dived under water and you coulda swam around me and admired me or whatever you wanted. You didn't have to float there and block out the sun." When she asked if she had hurt him he just laughed at her. "Don't worry about it you didn't hurt me. Something as trivial as that could never hurt a fierce warrior like me. I used to swim with sharks and whales in the ocean. A falling girl wouldn't wound me." Suddenly he coughed and opened his robe pointing to his chest. "Maybe" He coughed again. "I was wrong. You may have" Once more he coughed. "Caused some kind of damage." Coughing again. "Maybe you should kiss it better." With that he coughed again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Stella smiled at him when he commented on her being ticklish
"I am a bit ticklish"
She noticed him blushing and took advantage of the opportunity
"Now look who is blushing"
She stuck her tongue out at him in a smart way, before continuing
"You will have to show me how to get to the hunting grounds so I know how to find you, we will definitely have to come up with a way to get a hold of each other when we are apart"
she smiled as she started to think of a way but then pushed it in the back of her mind for now. She can think of a way when they part. She then looked up at the sky, the moon was still shining brightly
"You should consider yourself lucky I whisked you away. She would probably say you were disturbing her and light a fire under your ass...literally"
she looked at him from the corner of her eyes with a raised brow before turning her gaze back to the moon
"I could probably ask her. But sometimes the best way to get something out of her is to nag her. If she doesn't want bothered she will give you what you want, depending on what it is just to get rid of you."
She was silent for a minute when he pointed out that she could have just asked.
"But I like flying and I didn't want to disturb you. You looked so happy and content. I didn't realize I was blocking the like. I didn't think about that when I was hovering over you. I guess I'll consider it a lesson learned"
She laughed but then looked over at him when he started coughing and saying she might have caused him some damage to his chest. She leaned to take a closer look at his chest and poked where he was pointing
"Does that hurt?"
she looked up at him with her eyes for a second before placing both hands on his chest and leaned in kissing him in the spot he was pointing. Both their bodies started to glow again as well as her eyes as she tried to heal the damage she may have caused him
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Voldemars laughed when she admitted to being ticklish. "I guess I am the one blushing but it doesn't matter. You still blush more than me." When she poke of having to be able to get a hold of each other he smiled. "Oh? Is someone becoming attached to me? We just met not long ago and already you are thinking of the future and how we'll have to be apart at times but need ways to meet back up?" With that he laughed about her saying that her sister would light a fire under her ass. "I mean I wouldn't mind just laying on the beach relaxing with her either. I am pretty adaptable." When she spoke of how easy it would be to just nag her sister he stuck his tongue out at her. "Does that mean if I nagged her for long enough while she wanted to relax to kiss me and share her powers she would? Or is that more of an exclusive for you thing?" When she talked about blocking out the light he raised an eyebrow with a confused look on his face. "Whoa no it wasn't the light you blocked it. Like I said you blocked out the sun. You obviously didn't catch my phrasing because it's night time. I enjoy looking up at the stars and as you may know the sun happens to be one of the stars that appears in our sky." When she poked where he was pointing he flinched because her hand was cold and then shook his head. "No not there. It is my chest but I wasn't pointing to where the wound itself was." When she kissed his chest where he was pointing he sighed. With his hand he moved her right hand over so it sat right over his heart. "It's where your right hand is not where you are currently kissing. Though you could keep kissing my chest if you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Stella stopped kissing his chest and leaned back having a confused look on her face.
"Your heart? Did I hurt your heart?"
She slowly pulled her hand away.
"And I'm sorry for blocking your view of the sun. You had your eyes closed I didn't know"
She looked back at his chest wondering what he meant. He said she may have caused damage, but what kind of damage?
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:50 pm

OOT: Tis fin Nee-Chan

"Your wife is a demon?" Armin asked. Cam tilted her head to accentuate the question, though her attention was focused on the talking boogey man. (That's what the bed is right? A boogey man? Been a while since I read about it.)

--------------------------------------------

Lela shrugged, she hadn't tried. Flapping the small wings her mouth opened in surprise as she lifted maybe a foot off of the rocky floor. Hovering for a few moments, her shoulders began to burn and she dropped back to the floor.
"Well done, for your first flight." Flannigan said. " Hardly did better when I popped into one dimension and appeared as a bird. It took me a while before I stopped running into things."
"You were a bird?" Lela asked the small dragon.
"Yes I was. Before I hopped to a new dimension where I had no ears. That was an odd one." Flannigan replied.
A bird! He was a bird! Lela thought in awe. She didn't realize it, but her draconic features were slowly melting away. Her leathery wings became feathered; subdued at first, they took form gradually.
"Well that's interesting." Flannigan noted. The ramifications of the possibility of this happening. It could mean only a single thing.

--------------------------------------------
OOT: Sorry for ending this so suddenly, I'm really not sure where to go from here. You can PM me ideas on Skype or something.

It took time, but the number of enemies soon became zero. Newi strode to a few of the twitching forms and opened small wormholes that she pushed the still living creatures into.
Fenrir, reverting to his human form, went off to search for Fonn and see if the creatures had gone to other parts of the underground city, "Though I doubt we'll find all of them for centuries." He remarked as he walked off.
Rail turned and thanked Decoda for her help before tending to the sleeping form of her sister.
"Well that was an event." Newi said after collecting a satisfactory number of specimens. "I thank you for your assistance, Miss Decoda Darkwing."
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Voldemars laughed about her asking if she hurt his heart. "I wouldn't say you hurt it persay. More like you stole it." Blushing a little as he said that he put both his hands in hers and leaned in close to her. "My eyes were closed but I enjoy being able to look at the stars to tell which way I'm headed. You see the north star is always in the northern part of the sky so if I simply look for it I can determine which way I'm headed based on where it is." Smiling as he explained he wondered how much longer was left on his ability to fly. Moving in just a little more so they were practically body to body he whispered to her. "So how about we make this official. Since you stole my heart I'll steal yours and we'll entrust each other with keeping it safe." Not awaiting a response he moved the last little bit forward and kissed her. This wasn't a power transfer kiss but more of a kiss to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:22 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Chastity gasped and moved her arm to cover her breast and a hand down below before quickly ducking down into the water up to her chin. She gave him a look as if she wanted to murder him
"No I don't fell a lot better"
She snapped at him
"Give me back my clothes!!"
She completely ignored his comment about being annoyed cause right now she was too angry with him to even answer his question or even think about it

Amelia looked up at Cryth tears streaming down her face
"I-I'm soo sorry about your parents. "
she hugged him tightly
"I didn't know any of this I swear"
she then looked over at Jokan and sniffed
"What about him? If our parents were murdered and we are important like you said we are then what happened to his family?"
she looked back at the bed
"Did they have the same fate as ours?"

Jokan answered that question.
"My parents were killed when I was ten. I was with the rebellion ever since. I don't think I even remember what they looked like."
He sounded old and bitter. "I never asked for this."
"Do you think I did!?" Cryth shot back, furious. "Do you think Amelia did?! Who the hell's behind this?!"
The bed's reply was simple. "God."

Mawthrough bowed deeply.
"I am so very sorry," he said, giving her overpowering puppy-dog eyes. "Here."
He held the clothes out, just beyond her reach. "I'm betting you're angry with me," he teased, his eyes mischievous. "Come on, yell at me. Feels good, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:48 am

"I...."
Before she could say anymore, his lips were pressed against hers. Her eyes went wide at first from the sudden kiss, but then she gave in and closed her eyes, melting into their kiss, giving her heart to him. She moved her free hand and placed it on top of his over his heart. 'Is this really happening?' Her cheeks started to flush. She eventually broke the kiss moving her hands away from his heart, and she just stared at him for a few seconds. She had a look of someone who was beaming with excitement. Next thing he knew she threw herself at him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him. Putting the both of them in a slow spin in the air.

Amelia put her hand on her brothers chest as if to stop him
"None of us asked for this. But we cant turn back time and bring them back"
She looked at the two of them
"But we have each other..."
she then looked at Jokan
"That is if you want to stay with us. We have to stick together and make sure nothing happens to us like what happened to them"

Chastity reached up to grab her clothes but they were just out of reach without her having to stand up and reveal herself in her undergarments.
"GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES"
Her amber eyes seemed to glow as she got angry and the water around her started to bubble and the water around her became hot
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? JUST GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES AND TAKE ME THE HELL HOME"

Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:01 am

Voldemars gave her a cute smile when she broke the kiss and was staring at him. He was going to speak and went to open his mouth to but no words would come out and before he knew it she had thrown herself at him and kissed him again. Wrapping his arms around her waist careful that she didn't fall he spun with her which made him nervous but it was nervous. Did this really just happen? Did I just get this girl as my girlfriend? I really hope her sister doesn't kill me. I mean we just met and already she has fallen for me. Kissing her back he held her tight and waited before breaking the kiss. Once broke he laid his head on her shoulder and whispered into her ear. "You are amazing darling. I'm glad you are mine. I'm just worried a little. Your sister won't be jealous or upset right? And like she's not going to kill me? And how about your dad is he going to get all upset and try to murder me or like question me a million times? Oh and what about your older sister is she going to hate me because of some unknown reason? And do I have to do some formal thing like go ask your dad if this is cool? Or maybe your sister since you guys are kind of one in the same? Speaking of if we are a couple what does that make me and your sister? Are we like brother and sister now too or what?" He just rambled on as his mind raced a mile a minute. This girl was absolutely amazing to him but he had all these questions now.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:17 am

Sauriel shook his head.
"Not quite. You see, we were never actually married. It is...a complicated matter."

Tybalt looked on in amazement as Lela transformed right in front of his eyes.
"Incredible...but what does it mean?"
He gave Lela a curious look.
"I don't understand, are you really a dragon or not? Hmm..."
He then looked over to Flannigan.
"Do you have any idea what's happening? Personally, I have never been able to do something like that with my wings."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:46 am

Stella only giggled when he asked her all those questions. She then tilted her head
"Paranoid much? I can assure you, you won't have to worry about all of them. I am old enough to make my own decisions."
she looked back at her sister.
"To be honest as much as my sister denies it I think she has a crush on someone already. Someone back him, he is about the same age as she is, another demon."
she looked back at him and smiled
"They aren't together but just by the way she acts when she is around him, its obvious she likes him. I asked her about it but she gets all defensive about it and walks away avoiding the question. As for my other sisters, Semira has problems of her own to deal with. My eldest sister, I really don't think she will do anything, she is never around nor has she been around. She left to do her own thing when me and Stella were still young. "
She thought about her dad and how he would react
"I don't think it would be my father you would have to worry about. My mother on the other hand, she is a bit overprotective"
she giggled
"She might ask you a million questions just to be sure I am safe. Especially if we were to go someplace without my sister"
she then sighed
"Sometimes being the youngest sucks. I;m the baby of the family and apparently need extra protection"
she rolled her eyes.
"But I can do fine on my own"
She then looked back at him realizing that they had been floating in the air for nearly an hour.
"We had better get back to shore. Unless you want to swim some more. Its been almost and hour and the ability will soon wear off"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am

Voldemars kept his head rested on her shoulder for the moment. "I am paranoid. You are absolutely amazing but I don't want your family to hate me." He laughed a little when she said she can make her own decisions. "Are you sure you can make your own decisions? You only look like a child to me." Listening closely to how she talked about her sister having a crush on someone he smiled. "I'm glad. But I mean this in a non creepy non perverted way I'd prefer if she hangs out with us most of the time." Thinking about his home he wondered how if Stella came to visit he'd get her sister there and able to survive. "When we eventually find Semira like you were originally looking for I'll ask her and make sure I have her blessing. Just like when we get back to the beach I'll ask if I may have Scarlet's blessing." When he heard that her mother might be defensive about it he got a little nervous. Speaking with other males was something that was always easy for him. Back home he had no problem asking a father for permission to take their daughter out but mothers always scared him. "Well I can guarantee her you'd be safe with me. I may look clumsy as you've seen me but if I need to fight then fight I shall." Hearing her speak of being the youngest and how it sucked he laughed a little and then spoke with a stern voice. "Don't worry my lady. You shall have the extra protection always especially with me. After all no one will fight me and live to tell the tale." Laughing even harder when he finished with his stern voice he heard her mention they should probably head to shore. "Well I wouldn't be opposed to more swimming but we should go to the shore. I'll ask your sister if it's okay for us to be a couple and then maybe the three of us can go on the hunt for your other sister." Releasing her arms he turned back to face the shore and got ready to fly with her. With his left hand he held hers so that they could fly together and with his right he made a gesture towards the sea that he hoped no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:03 am

"That's the spirit," said the bed cheerfully. Then it looked over at the automaton. "And what are you looking at?"

Mawthrough felt the heat below him, and not from his crotch. "Think about what you just said. Do you really want to go home? Answer my question, and I'll give you your clothes back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:08 am

She squeezed his hand gently and looked at him with a smile as they headed towards the shore
"I may look like a child but I'm a lot older then I look. Unfortunately me and my sister both go stuck looking like we are 15."
She looked towards her sister as they got nearer
"Does she have to come with us? I like it being just us"
She pouted not wanting to have her sister with her all the time. She had spent enough time with her sister as is.
"You really want approval from my family don't you?"
she looked back at him tilting her head to the side
"I can see asking if say we were to get married, but dating?"
She smiled
"My mother will like to hear that. She wants to make sure her little 'baby' is taken care of"
she rolled her eyes again and sighed
"I'm the same age as Scarlett yet get treated like a baby."
She giggled when he told her no one will fight him and live to tell the tale
"So you'll be my knight in shining armor like in the books I read?"
She looked up imagining her life being a fairy tale
"I would very much like that"
She got near the shore and she landed on the ground first just along the water and helped him to land as well

Chastity took a moment to rethink it and then she looked down at the water shaking her head. She looked like a child that had just gotten into trouble
"No I don't"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:21 am

Voldemars laughed as she complained about them looking like they were 15. "Well I'm sorry you got stuck looking like that. Speaking of do you mind telling me your actual age or is that some like well kept secret?" He tapped his chin with his free hand really wondering what it was. "She doesn't have to if you really don't want her to but I'm asking either way. She is your sister and you guys are way safer together. I mean I may be strong but I'm sure there is stronger." He pouted with her to show he was serious. "Of course I want the approval of your family. It may not be marriage but your family liking me is something that matters to me. In my culture we don't even take a girl out on a date without asking their family's permission. I'm glad your mother will like to hear it but I'd prefer she likes me as well. I mean I am pretty awesome." He laughed at himself when she spoke of him being the knight in shining armor. "I'm not sure? Maybe I mean I don't often read books. The whole like underwater thing makes books kind of break and fall apart. You can't really read down there." Laughing he remembered the scholars had once tried to form bubbles around books to read them but discovered turning the pages was too difficult. "I'll try my best however." With that he saw her go to land and he readied himself letting her get her footing after landing before he went to land himself. His hand still held hers and he moved forward towards the ground being no more than her height from the ground he went to steady himself and the powers gave out. All at once his body fell forward face first and he landed in the sand. Spitting between words he attempted to speak. "I won't lie I was kind of expecting to fall at least once."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:22 am

Mawthrough stepped closer, and held out a female swimming costume. "Didn't it feel good? To yell, to shout, to scream, to rage? After all that time cooped up?" He turned around to give her some privacy getting changed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 am

Stella was contemplating on telling him her age but then decided to
"Well if you really want to know me and Scarlett are 203 years old"
She wondered how old he was and looked at him
"How old are you if you don't mind me asking"
She wondered if he was older or younger. With demons it was hard to tell each actual age.
"As for my sister I don't mind her coming some times but I think we would have more fun if it were just the two of us"
She then thought over what he said about his culture and how they didn't take a girl on a date without asking their family's permission
"Wait...what about your parents, would you have to get approval from them to date me?"
wondering if it worked both ways. Would she have to meet his parents and what would they think of her? would they like her or disapprove since she wasn't the same type of demon. She shook her head and put it in the back of her mind
"I think my mother will like you. She would probably say you were cute"
she winked at him but then frowned when he said he wasn't able to read many books
"If you haven't read many books you are missing out. A lot of them have some really neat stories."
she thought a moment
"I think my father might know a way to preserve a book while wet. He has a lot of knowledge about different spells, incantations, abilities and so on. My mother says I take after him a lot"
she smiled. When he landed face first in the sand she quickly dropped down to her knees next to him and placed her hand on his shoulders. When he said he was expecting to fall just once she giggled
"Well at least you were on the ground when you fell and not a couple hundred feet in the air"
she shuddered at the thought knowing how painful that was. She waited to give him a few minutes to adjust to not having the ability to fly

Chastity looked up seeing the swim suit. She took it from him and turned her back when he did the same just in case he tried to take a peek at her changing.
"I do thank you"
She slipped he suit on and adjusted it before turning around. Even with the suit she felt shy, here she was with someone she hardly knew and her body was practically exposed more then what she was used to. She always wore clothing that covered most of her body. It was something that was demanded of her by her father and then forced by Fallbane. Unless he picked something for her to wear. He would make her wear it against her will, if she fought him he would either threaten her or cause her harm. Some of her old bruises were exposed
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:31 am

Voldemars smiled when she told him her age. To his people it wasn't old at all. To others it seemed incredibly old. "I don't mind your asking however I can't exactly remember my age. My people lives for thousands of years so I'd say probably around 1700 or so." He laughed knowing that age seemed like forever to even regular demons. "I mean I was going to say she should tag along so we could do that mission since after all you don't want to upset your father." When she spoke of having to ask his parents for permission he just smiled and laughed. "No the male's parents don't usually have to be asked for permission. And even if they did it'd be awful hard for you to ask them. They are since passed." He thought back on his parents and the things they'd do together as children. "I hope she likes me. If not I'll have to convince her to." When she spoke of how her father may know how to preserve a book while wet his eyes lit up. He had heard stories of Lucifer and his powers but if this was true it'd be amazing. "I can't wait to meet your father. He sounds absolutely incredible. I remember my grandfather telling me stories but I always thought they were old wise tales." With that he finally adjusted himself and stood up fixing his robe so that the sand fell off. "I'm glad I wasn't too high up though sand woulda made it not hurt as much anyway. Now let's go see your sister."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:03 am

Mawthrough's breath left his chest when she turned back to him.
"You look...breathtaking," he said honestly. When his eyes fell on the bruises, they filled with a terrible fury that hinted at the demonic deeds he could do. But when he met her gaze again, all traces of wrath were gone, replaced instead by a gentle pity. "I'm... sorry he beat you. I don't know how anyone could do something like that to a beautiful woman like you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:21 am

She looked at him with amazement
"You have been around for 1700 years?"
She looked off for a moment imagining what it would be like to live that long
"The eras you got to see, the wars, how this world went from something small to being as huge as it is now"
She paused and wondered something
"If you have been around that long, then why don't you have a family of your own?"
She looked down when he said his parents had already passed
"I'm sorry you lost your parents. Are you alone or do you have siblings or other family around?"
She looked up at him and he was adjusting his robe, she then stood up herself and brushed the sand off her legs and then her hands. She then looked over at her sister who was snoozing away
"Well don't be surprised if she gets annoyed for waking her"

Chastity's looked up at him and started waving her hands in the air
"No...he didn't...it wasn't like that"
remembering what Fallsbane had said if anyone found out.
"I fell in the garden and landed on one of those bushes with the thick branches about a week ago. Got banged up pretty bad. I was sore for a few days but I'm better now, just a few cuts and bruises is all"
She lied but if he knew the truth and it was brought up she knew the wrath she would have to face from her father and worse...Fallsbane
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 am

Mawthrough looked at the water.
"I've been around a fair few places," he said after a while. "I've spoken to some of the most devious critters this world has to offer. I know a good liar when I see one. You've had practice in the worst way. But you're not good enough to fool me yet."
He returned his gaze to her, and his eyes were sorrowful. "Chastity, there's no need to lie to me. You can be honest with me, always. You don't need to fear them anymore. I promise you that. You don't need to fear them ever again."
He took her hand in hers and kissed it. "Now listen to me very carefully. I don't plan on letting any single one of them get their hands on you ever again. If they do, I'll kill them all until there's not a single trace of them left on this earth." He spoke in the same way one might talk about the weather. "Please trust me. I trust you. You're a good girl, an amazing one. I'll tell you anything you want to know, all I ask is that you're honest with me."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next