HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:56 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:37 pm

"The one winged lady brought me here. It was scary." Lela said. "She put me in that thing, then I had all this mean dreams and then I was here."
"So you were kidnapped?" Flan asked her. Lela shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------

Noise nodded weakly. Rail thanked Decoda and continued. Fenrir kept up his attack while Fonn and her shadow had vanished.
Newi snapped her fingers and a vine of crackling electricity shot through the corridor, chaining between the multiple creatures and frying them instantly.

----------------------------------------------------

"This Decoda... What does she look like?" Armin asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Tybalt tilted his head slightly, a look of curiosity on his face.
"You...don't know if you were kidnapped or not? That's odd. I wonder if something happened to your memories."
He shrugged.
"Well, what do you think? You know, about being a dragon. Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:57 pm

"Dragon?" Lela asked. She looked at her wings. "You mean... I'm not a bat? Like the superhero guy?"
"There are bat people in this dimension?" Flannigan asked with wonder.
"Uh huh!" Lela said proudly. "He's really cool. He beats up bad people and flies around the city. He's super rich and has a bunch of cool gadgets on his belt for every occasion!"
"Sounds like a wonderful creature. DO you think we could go and meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:08 pm

Chastity cried out when he tossed her in the water causing a splash. She was quick in trying to get out climbing up the side. Her dress soaked and heavy. She glared up at him and shook the water off her arms
"Its cold and wet, how else do you think it is?"
She cursed under her breath as she tried to wring the water out of her clothes
"Now what am I to wear, my clothes are all wet thanks to you"
It was obvious she was quite annoyed with him for throwing her in the water

Amelia had a look of shock and confusion and shook her head to the question
"No Cryth I...I didn't know. Mom and dad always told us we were brother and sister. They even told me stories about you when you were a baby."
tears welled up in her eyes
"This cant be true. He is my brother, why would our parents lie to us like that?"
she hugged her brother tightly and pressed her head to his chest.
"You are my brother I don't care what anyone says"

"So you touch each others tails but not your own? Soo how do you clean them?"
she has a curious look upon her face when asking. She then Smiled when he told her she looked cute when she blushed but she scowled at him when he said he wouldn't feel comfortable without her sister there as well. She crossed her arms and turned away.
"Why does she have to come? Why can't we just go and leave her here? Its not like she will go anyways"
When he was silent she turned to find him with his eyes closed, and floating around the water. She pressed a finger to her mouth to think. Then suddenly she was hovering int the air just over him, her face just a few inches from his face, She tilted her head studying his face. Water dripping from her hair which was cascaded down around her face, her arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Siren blinked. "Well, um, I'm not sure where exactly she went. I do know that she and her friends went looking for someone called Onewing." She paused for a moment, unsure if she should tell him that she has been attacked by both demons and angels.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Voldemars just laid there with his eyes closed enjoying the sun on him and listening to everything she said. "We touch each others tails because it's symbolic. For instance when a new child is born the parents touch the child's tail to determine strength or whatever." He had never really understand every piece of the tradition but knew how it worked kind of. "As for cleaning them most of us don't clean our tails. Since our tails and legs are the same cleaning our legs cleans our tails. And it's much easier to clean our legs." When he suddenly no longer felt the sun on his skin his eyes opened. Right above him she was floating and he wasn't sure how or why. Was it a dream or was she simply tempting him for something? With his right hand he reached up careful not to lose his balance and sink and laid his hand against her cheek. "Wow you are truly radiant right now. The way the sun shines around you and makes you glow. The way your hair drips with water and straightens. How did I ever come across such a captivating girl on this night?" Recalling how she acted about him saying her sister had to be there he brushed his hand along her cheek and smiled at her. "Darling your sister has to come because I don't want anything to happen to you. I may be able to hold my own in a fight but if someone comes after you I don't want you to be defenseless because your sister isn't around."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:36 pm

With his right hand he reached up careful not to lose his balance and sink and laid his hand against her cheek. "Wow you are truly radiant right now. The way the sun shines around you and makes you glow. The way your hair drips with water and straightens. How did I ever come across such a captivating girl on this night?" Recalling how she acted about him saying her sister had to be there he brushed his hand along her cheek and smiled at her. "Darling your sister has to come because I don't want anything to happen to you. I may be able to hold my own in a fight but if someone comes after you I don't want you to be defenseless because your sister isn't around."

She smiled when he opened her eyes
"Your kinda cute"
she blurted before quickly changing the subject
"So your legs don't automatically change when they are wet ? I thought maybe they did. I guess I could understand checking for strength when they are born in order to make sure they are strong enough to swim with the currents of the water"
She flinched slightly when he reached up and laid his hand against her cheek. The coldness of his hand somewhat shocked her thus cause her to flinch. She began to blush with all the compliments she was receiving from him. 'How could anyone this sweet be considered a demon' she thought to herself.
"I guess..you just happened to be at the right place at the right time"
She leaned in towards his hand when he brushed it along her cheek. She closed her eyes enjoying the touch of his hand against her cheek.
"She doesn't have to come, I won't be defenseless. I do know how to fight without her. We had to train separate and together."
She was enjoying the attention she was getting so much that she forgot she was in the air flying that her wings had stopped moving. She gasped as she felt herself drop and fall right on top of him before she could catch herself.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:02 pm

Voldemars listened closely to everything she said as he awaited for her to finish talking. He was going to reply and went to open his mouth just as she fell down atop him. With one fluid motion his hands shot up from his sides and caught her. His upper body strength wasn't something to be laughed at but what was truly amazing was how easily he could float with a large amount of extra weight added to him. When he was young he used to lay on his back and float around with sacks of loot on his chest or whatever else he was bringing back for later. His friends used to call him the otter because of how he enjoyed it and it was easy to him. Now it came in handy. Her body lay perfectly against his with his hands on her waist keeping them both from sinking below. Having not thought of anything yet because his body simply moved in reaction to the situation he now realized that his lips were locked with hers. I'm not sure if she'll kill me for this or will she like it? I'm not sure but I'll let her make the next move. His face turned red but he just awaited her reaction to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:24 pm

At first Stella sank into the kiss, it was warm and welcoming. But after a few seconds, it clicked what was going on and her eyes shot wide open
"I-I'm so sorry"
she started pushing herself away, she started pointing to air
"I was....."
she pointed to her wings next
"and then I fell...."
then she pointed to him
"and then. "
She lowered her head, her face completely flushed, embarrassed of what had just happened thinking it was her fault
"I'm soo sorry"
she said in almost a mumble
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:34 pm

Voldemars enjoyed the kiss while it lasted and then when her eyes shot open and she began panicking he held her firm but not tight. He didn't want to hurt her. "Don't worry it's fine. It's not your fault I saw what happened." Letting her finish what she was saying he smiled at her and when she finally lowered her head he adjusted his body holding her above the water still and kissed her forehead. "You are great darling. The kiss was an accident don't worry I understand." He looked down at her and smiled awaiting her response. "So would your sister kill me for that? Or how about your boyfriend? Maybe your dad? Older sister? Random demon?" He rambled on thinking and immediately speaking anyone who may be upset with the kiss and try to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 6:38 pm

She looked up at him through her lashes
"So your not mad at me for falling on you?"
She let out a sigh of relief and relaxed a little, but was quite surprised that he was still holding onto her. She then smiled when he asked if someone would want to kill him
"I don't think my sister even noticed"
her eyes looked over to the shore where her sister still laid
"I think she might actually be asleep"
she giggled before continuing
"No boyfriend, My father is to busy to care, My older sisters pretty much have their own lives to worry about and I doubt a random demon would have a problem with it"
she smiled
"So I think you are safe and can continue living"
she allowed her wings to take her weight off his arms. In fact she moved her hands to grab his arms making sure she had a good grip on him. Her black wings fluttered and she started to slowly pull him out of the water. she only pulled him out enough to where the water was at his waist.
"Would you like to give flying a try?"
she wanted to make sure it was ok before continuing
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Voldemars let out a sigh of relief when he found out that no one would be coming to kill him. "Why would I be mad at you for falling on me? It was an accident and accidents happen." He laughed to show her that he was serious and then he contemplated flying with her. "However after that display of an accident I'd probably prefer not flying for the time being. I mean you did just fall after only floating above me for a little while." Giving her a devilish grin he thought it over more and changed his mind a little. "Okay maybe we can fly a little bit. But only back to shore and you can't go super high up." If she flew and didn't go high in the air and it was only back to the shore the worst thing that would happen is they'd either both plummet back into the water or they'd fall into the sand on the shore. Either way he figured he'd be relatively safe. "Maybe we can get your sister and go for the drink? Or have the night of fun? I'm sure we can find something to do." With that he gave her a wink and smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:37 am

She pouted slightly when he mentioned her falling on him
"I was...sorta distracted by your touch"
she blushed having admitted that his touch distracted her
"But I promise I wont drop you. I'm actually a pretty good flyer"
she smiled as she started pulling him further out of the water. She decided to go a little slow at first and then she had another thought come to mind, and since he was a demon as well it would actually work but in order for it to work...Her face suddenly went red again. She looked down at him and in the most serious tone she could say it, despite the fact felt embarrassed and awkward in saying it, she moved in closer
"kiss me"
before he could say anything
"Don't ask just do it"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:45 am

Voldemars laughed when she admitted to him that his had distracted her. "You blush an awful lot for a demon? Am I that intimidating? Or am I just that amazing?" He listened to what she was saying about a good flyer and how she wouldn't drop him. "So you are saying that you won't drop me despite the fact you just admitted that touching me makes you distracted so you fall. Now I'm not entirely sure how this whole flying thing works but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that flying with me would involve touching me during the flight. In which case wouldn't you just fall again?" When he finally heard her tell him to kiss her his face turned red and he leaned in and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:44 am

She leaned in and met his kiss, when their lips touched Stella's eyes began to glow, then suddenly both their bodies were glowing the same color as her eyes. 'Please let this work' she thought to herself before closing her eyes to focus. She concentrated in flowing some of her powers into him but it would only be enough to last a short time. After what seem like several minutes she broke the kiss. The glow around them faded and did the glow in her eyes. Her cheeks were still flushed from the kiss. She slowly started to let go of him, and moved her hands down to where his were holding her and started to pull them off of her until she was no longer touching him. He didn't fall, in fact he was as light as a feather floating in the air. She had a surprised look on her face
"It worked!"
She giggled and did a flip in the air
"I can't believe it worked"
She then started circling him looking him up and down
"Try moving around, you should be able to move around freely."
She stopped and stood up right to think how to explain flying
"Think of it as like swimming in the air, see"
she moved her arms like she was swimming and shot into the air, did a flip then came spiraling down diving into the water. A few seconds later she came flying out of the water and stopped just in front of him.
"See its fun"
She giggled and did a spin, to show off. She was excited that what she attempted had worked on him. She then paused and realize she should explain it was then she started to blush again, she hadn't realized she blushed as much until he pointed it out. She actually this time reached out and touched her cheeks making a face as if trying to see her cheeks .
"I really do blush alot don't I"
she giggled then looked up at him
"Right, well basically when we kissed I transmitted some of my ability into you. Since you are a demon I am able to do that with you. This wouldn't work on a human cause their bodies aren't meant to take in demon energies, this also can't be done to an angel because demon and angel abilities don't mix. Say a demon tried to transmit their abilities in an angel. Their blood flows with holy power, it would literally destroy any demon power that had been transmitted into them. But demons have demonic blood we can transmit powers to one another. Basically I made you able to fly, you could also probably control the flow of the wind, BUT not to the extent that I can."
She decided to go into a little more depth in the description
"Remember I said that mine and my sisters powers were split into two at birth. Consider something like that, I gave you a small portion of my power. It has been said that some demons have given another almost all their ability just to save them. Mainly those that are in love are willing to make such a sacrafice"
She swayed in the air with her hands clasped in front of her heart as she daydreamed for a few seconds. She then shook it out of her head and smiled
" But don't worry, ever demon regains it back. Just like I will regain mine back. That's the good part."
she paused looking to make sure he got that
"The bad part is it's only temporary, it will only last for an hour. By then it will have run its course and you will no longer be able to fly."
She put her arms behind her head and stretched
"But don't worry, if you want to fly again all you have to do is ask"
She then froze realizing what that required and her cheeks flushed again
"That is if you don't mind kissing me"
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 3:22 am

Voldemars' face was beet red for what seemed like minutes of kissing. He tried to speak but he couldn't say anything. It wasn't like it was his first kiss or anything but for some reason this girl made his heart skip a beat. And not only that but it seemed like she was enjoying the kiss as well. When she finally let go of him he spun head over heels. He had no clue how to control this power or anything. All he did know was that he wasn't falling because she made him float. After she had finished celebrating that it had worked which made him wonder if she knew it would all along or was just winging it so to say he tried to speak once more. "Yeah so let's get a few things straight. For one you were wrong this is nothing like swimming. This is scary as hell and I feel like I might die." His face had a look of absolute terror on it. "Also I'm not entirely sure if having a tail will help me here or not so I'm gonna go ahead and turn that off." With a flick of his tail he suddenly had his 2 normal legs back. He flicked his robe over them so they weren't cold. "As for moving around like swimming in the air I'm not sure if you realize this or not but I prefer just floating around. And by the looks of it unless you can conjure up a nice breeze I'm not making it to the shore by floating." He said it without even thinking and then immediately smiled at her. "Oh man that would be amazing. You can conjure up some kind of breeze and we can lay on our backs holding hands and looking up at the stars as we drift towards the shore to go see your sister." All of this he had said without completely thinking. He had basically just proposed a weird date that involved star gazing, flying, and holding hands. "Speaking of the whole your sister thing." Pausing he made sure his voice was normal and that his face wasn't flushed. "You just explained to me that you gave me your power to fly and maybe control wind by kissing me. Now at the start of this evening when we first met I said that I thought you and your sister were having sex on the beach. I'd like to revoke that and propose a new theory. I now believe you guys were kissing on the beach to train with each others powers so that you could both be stronger." With that he laughed and blushed a little when she said that all he had to do was ask to try it again. "I don't mind kissing you however I do have a question. You transferred your power to me so that I could fly. Does that mean you got some of my power back so you can now make storm clouds that don't do what they are told?" He scowled at her. "And I swear if you make a cloud and it rains when you want it to rain me and you are fighting right here in the air."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:27 am

Stella couldn't help but to giggle when he said he felt like he might die
"I promise you, you're not going to die. I guess it isn't exactly like swimming, but a there are some similarities to both swimming and flying when it comes to moving about"
When he asked her to conjure up a gentle breeze she shook her head.
"I have a better Idea"
she smiled and held out her hand
"Will you trust me?"
she looked down at the water
"This is the best place to learn how to fly. Water hurts a lot less then the ground"
she giggled remembering how many times she had face planted the ground when she first learned how to use her wings. When he turned his fins back to legs she averted her eyes just in case he didn't have anything covering him. She awaited spoke with her head turned.
"As much as that sounds amazing to hold hands while we float in the air, I think you might want to gain some control in flying. That way you won't fall in mid float"
she decided to wait til he gave her the ok to look before turning back to look at him just in case
"And for the record my sister and I was NOT making out, having sex or doing any of that stuff. We were just relaxing and enjoying the moon light. That is all"
she sighed and shook her head wondering why he kept coming up with different ideas as to what she and her sister were doing even tho he did tell her he was perverted.
"To be completely honest, you are the first person I have ever done that to. Given my power to"
She flushed a little and looked down and lowered her voice to where is was barely audible
"and kiss"
She was silent for a moment thinking over his question about her obtaining his power
"Only if you allow someone your power can it then be transmitted. A demon cant take ones power unless its given to them. So we could kiss again later on and you wont gain any of my power unless I chose to give it to you. So you wont have to worry about me conjuring up rain clouds"
she smiled  
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 4:45 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Victoria looked up at him when the collar dissipated she gave him a confused look
"But she? I don't understand"
She looked down at her arm which was almost completely healed
"Why did you do that to me? "
'I didn't.' he stated, matter of factly.
He lifted his gauntleted hand to her. 'The being that inhabits this did. She calls herself God's Judgement and Wrath.'
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 5:31 am

Voldemars laughed when she admitted the two weren't the same. He kicked his feet and moved his arms almost like he was doing the doggy paddle through the air. It took him a while and it was awkward but he was now floating above her looking down admiring her beauty. "Has anyone ever told you that you are even more beautiful when you are flying?" Laughing because he was running out of compliments he smiled at her and reached out his hand to hers. "We just kissed for like 6 solid minutes and I glowed and my eyes changed colors and you gave me your powers yet you are now asking if I trust you? I'm not just some wackjob that would do that with anyone. I did it because I trust you. Oh and you are cute." When she accused him of not having enough control to fly and maybe he'd fall mid float he pouted at her. "You don't think I'm smart enough to figure out how to not fall? Floating is my specialty. Flying is gonna be the hard part. Also you never really gave me a clear answer on the tail thing. Like I made it legs again but should I turn it back into a tail? I feel like it might be better for flying because I could maybe use it to like steer? I have no clue this flying shit is weird." His voice just rambled on and on. If there was one thing he was good at it was talking to people and portraying how confident and in control he was. However with this girl he lost his control and rambled about nonsense. "As for the sister thing I was saying it in a non sexual way. I mean I don't know about you but if I was you I'd totally wanna borrow my sisters power to make like badass fireballs and stuff." He was being serious. Even now he had the desire to get powers from both of them so he could make some crazy like fire and ice tornado or some crazy shit. "I'd totally kiss you again and give you my power. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT" He suddenly just starting repeating those words over and over. An insane idea had popped into his head and he wasn't sure why he just now thought of it. "So if I'm a Nickar which is like a merman and you are some demon that can fly and control wind and can give me those powers by kissing me. Does that mean I could kiss you and turn you into a mermaid?" His eyes were shining and he was absolutely amazed by this. Never before in his life had he thought he'd be able to give someone else the ability to swim with a mermaid tail. "Oh also you can't make rain clouds." With a flick of his wrist he summoned up a giant cloud and suddenly it started snowing. "Damnit that was totally supposed to be an awesome rain cloud for dramatic effect. Sadly my powers are apparently terrible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:27 am

Stella shook her head when she was asked if anyone told her she looked even more beautiful when flying.
"No one has ever given me as many compliments as you have"
she smiled and placed her hand in his when he reached out his hand towards her, she blushed yet again when he gave her another compliment
"I just wanted to make sure that you trusted me and not just try something without your permission"
She flew up so that she was now even height with him still holding his hand
"And I didn't say I didn't think you weren't smart enough to figure out how not to fall."
She looked towards the horizon
"When I first started flying I fell many times, broke several bones, fractured my wings, even landed on my face a few times"
she moved her hand and rubbed her cheek remembering how painful it was.
"But if I wouldn't have fallen so many times and given up I wouldn't be able to fly like I can now"
She took a moment to think over the tail question he asked her.
"Well I think the tail thing would be based on ones personal preference. I've never had a tail so I can't really say which would work better to be honest. I can only say to give it a try and see if it works for you or not"
Stella then looked over at her sister when he spoke about having her power.
"We can combine our power without doing that. Two halves of a whole remember. Since we are twins we have a special connection. If we both worked together we can create things like massive fireballs and fire tornado"
she giggled
"those are fun to make"
She blushed when he told her that he would totally kiss her again and give her some of her power. It was then that he started repeating wait, and she looked at him, tilting her head awaiting for him to say what he was going to say. She then thought about it. If he did kiss her would she become a mermaid? She saw the shine in his eyes and knew where he was going with it.
"I might work, it wouldn't hurt to try"
she smiled and when the snow started to fall she held out her hand and caught a snow flake.
"I think the snow works better then rain"
she let go of his hand and started flying around catching snowflakes with her tongue. She giggled here and there when a snowflake landed on her nose and tickled her. After a few minutes she returned to him and held out her hand
"Lets catch snowflakes together"

She looked at the gauntlet and was completely confused
"I don't understand. you mean the gauntlet did all those things? Does it control you?"
she reached out to touch it but then hesitated, afraid it would hurt her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:19 pm

OT: Sorry Lully, I didn't realize that your character had asked Siren a question...sorry

Siren looked to Camshaft's familiar, then looked to Sureil. "Well, Decoda looks a lot like him, though she has one blue eye, and her other eye just recently turned white...so I'm assuming that the demon blood in her is awakening. Which is probably why we were being attacked by both angels and demons-" Siren suddenly stopped talking, and covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down

SlobKing
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Voldemars calmed down and regained his composure. The thought of sharing his power to swim with somebody had excited him though. Not many people got to enjoy the ocean like his kind. Though quite a few tried in some very exotic ways. "Well I'm glad I can take the title of compliment king then." When her hand met his he smiled at her wondering why she was blushing this time. "You should figure out a way to just keep your face red. I think you blush more than not. It's almost like your cheeks are always pink or red. And as for trying something without my permission that's the fun in it all. I mean not to long ago you fell on top of me and kissed me without my permission. And both were very enjoyable." He blushed now himself realizing he had admitted he liked kissing her. "Speaking of falling I'm not exactly sure how that would happen. My entire body feels as light as a feather so unless I intentionally pushed my body towards the ground wouldn't I be fine?" Laughing about how it took her to think over the tail question he gave her a nice smile. "I'll skip using the tail for now. I'd hate for random passerby to see two flying people and one of them have a tail. We might accidentally give them a heart attack. Though if you'd like a tail you just have to ask." Winking at her he thought about how they could create things like fire tornadoes without kissing. "Yeah you can combine them and have learned to work together to make it work. But actually physically having each power would make it so much easier. And to be exact if your sister is as lazy as you say then if she gave you most of her powers when you needed them she could be even lazier." It had all sounded logical to him. He also kinda wanted to watch them kiss but that's a different story. "I'm not entirely sure how the tail thing would work though. I mean while it would probably give you a tail I'm not sure if you'd get the gills to breathe underwater as well? I feel like that portion is more of a physical attribute then a power." When she spoke of catching snowflakes together he smiled and held her hand careful not to let go. "We can catch snowflakes together if you want. But remember I am still getting used to this so don't do some like crazy backflip or something while I'm using you as a support." Laughing he moved so they were level once more and awaited to follow her lead.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
Chastity cried out when he tossed her in the water causing a splash. She was quick in trying to get out climbing up the side. Her dress soaked and heavy. She glared up at him and shook the water off her arms
"Its cold and wet, how else do you think it is?"
She cursed under her breath as she tried to wring the water out of her clothes
"Now what am I to wear, my clothes are all wet thanks to you"
It was obvious she was quite annoyed with him for throwing her in the water

Amelia had a look of shock and confusion and shook her head to the question
"No Cryth I...I didn't know. Mom and dad always told us we were brother and sister. They even told me stories about you when you were a baby."
tears welled up in her eyes
"This cant be true. He is my brother, why would our parents lie to us like that?"
she hugged her brother tightly and pressed her head to his chest.
"You are my brother I don't care what anyone says"

Mawthrough jumped in next to her, spraying her with water, and even though she couldn't see with the water being in her eyes she felt deft fingers undo her corset, exposing her undergarments.
"There. Much, much better," Mawthrough commented, moving out of punching range. "Don't you feel a lot better? You look a lot better. And it's nice to see you annoyed. Be honest - how many times have you been allowed to get annoyed? Think about it."

The bed continued to speak, clearly wanting to get it over with. "Lucifer found out where one of you were. Cryth's family were hunted down and slaughtered when he was just born, his entire town razed to the ground. That's where...I found him. God wouldn't let him die, he's too important. I delivered him to your parents, Amelia - and told them the truth. They've always known about how important you two are. They died knowing that you two, and you Mr Grumpy-pants, are the most important humans on the planet."
It paused. "Sorry for only telling you now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Chastity gasped and moved her arm to cover her breast and a hand down below before quickly ducking down into the water up to her chin. She gave him a look as if she wanted to murder him
"No I don't fell a lot better"
She snapped at him
"Give me back my clothes!!"
She completely ignored his comment about being annoyed cause right now she was too angry with him to even answer his question or even think about it

Amelia looked up at Cryth tears streaming down her face
"I-I'm soo sorry about your parents. "
she hugged him tightly
"I didn't know any of this I swear"
she then looked over at Jokan and sniffed
"What about him? If our parents were murdered and we are important like you said we are then what happened to his family?"
she looked back at the bed
"Did they have the same fate as ours?"

"I can't help myself from blushing, you make me blush with all your compliments"
she tried not to blush this time but failed. When he accused her of falling on him and kissing him she gave him and appalled look
"It was an accident I didn't do it on purpose. If anything it's your fault for distracting me"
she turned her head away, but she had a smile upon her face when he said it was enjoyable. She looked back at him and noticed him blushing
"Did you really enjoy it?"
She looked around when he mentioned possible passerby's
"I doubt anyone will come out here this late at night. At least I've never seen anyone as many times as me and Scarlett have come here, and as for me gaining her powers, I would have to learn to use them in order to do that. I am still learning about my powers. I mean when I kissed you I wasn't sure the transfer would work. I just focused on giving you my powers, imagining it running through my body and into yours and it actually worked"
She had some excitement in her voice when she said that last part.
"As for your powers the only way to find out would be to try. Since your able to breath under water, it might be something you can consider when making the transfer. You won't know until you try right?"
She started slowly pulling him along with her through the falling snow. Giggling when the flakes dropped on her nose, as she caught more snowflakes with her tongue. She looked back at him
"When you feel comfortable enough just let go. I'll guide you until then and I promise I wont do any back flips."
She paused as a thought came to mind
"When you get the hand of flying. If you like we can play a game of chase. "
She giggled again as she imagined them flying through the air chasing each other
"It would be fun...that is if you want"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Lullabye wrote:
"Dragon?" Lela asked. She looked at her wings. "You mean... I'm not a bat? Like the superhero guy?"
"There are bat people in this dimension?" Flannigan asked with wonder.
"Uh huh!" Lela said proudly. "He's really cool. He beats up bad people and flies around the city. He's super rich and has a bunch of cool gadgets on his belt for every occasion!"
"Sounds like a wonderful creature. DO you think we could go and meet him?"

Tybalt smiled awkwardly.
"They must be talking about Batman; even I know who that is. They sound so excited...I just don't have the heart to tell them that he's a fictional character...."
Thinking this, he decided the best choice would be to change the topic as soon as possible.
"Let's think about things like that later, alright? For now, let's focus on your abilities, Lela. Those wings of yours, do you think you could use them to fly?"

Shinimagami wrote:
Siren looked to Camshaft's familiar, then looked to Sureil. "Well, Decoda looks a lot like him, though she has one blue eye, and her other eye just recently turned white...so I'm assuming that the demon blood in her is awakening. Which is probably why we were being attacked by both angels and demons-" Siren suddenly stopped talking, and covered her mouth.

Sauriel's eyes went wide in shock when he heard this news. He had almost expected it, but he still hoped that it hadn't happened quite yet. His expression turned grim as he came to the realization that he was even more pressed for time than he imagined. Composing himself, he spoke up calmly.
"I see. And you say she was looking for someone named Onewing? Hmm. I...I vaguely recall encountering a one-winged angel some time ago. She mentioned finding samples for her experiments. I wish I would have asked her more about it."
He let out a small sigh.
"Of course...I wish that I had done a lot of things differently in the past. However, I cannot even spare the time to wallow in regret. Not when there is still so much to be done."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next