HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:40 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Decoda walked to the couch and sat down. She looked at their 'host', as she crossed her legs, though she felt tired, she tried to keep herself awake. "What am I to expect from this test?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Maraud's chuckle came out of nothingness as the environment shifted around them all.
"But naturally. I doubt Victoria will leave many in the way of witnesses."

Cryth heard Amelia. "No, but apparently we're headed into even more trouble." They rolled her under the bed and clambered under themselves, astonished there was room for them all.

There was a sensation like a great movement, a horse leaping a gap around them almost.
"The funny thing about monsters under the bed," Maraud's voice explained, "is that in all the stories about them, no-one ever asks one quite simple question. How on earth do the monsters GET under someone's bed? And that, ladies and gentlemen - and Sauriel - is what we're answering right now."
The bed took over. "We're heading into the lion's den right now... I hope you all brought a change of pants..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RaVage made a displeased noise and started forcing his hand through the shield, his jaw tightening at the pain, but his arousal visible on his face. "The more you fight, the more I savor the delightful experience of your beautiful little body -"

"Ahem."

RaVage looked up, to see Maraud looking relaxed, Cryth Jokan and Amelia looking confused, and Semira looking furious. Sauriel was still climbing out from under the bed. All that could be seen from their angle was Nadia lying vulnerable and naked, tears rolling down her face as she fought back.

"Ah. I should have killed you, shouldn't I?"

"You're not the first to make that mistake, but fortunately you probably won't be the last."

The bed spoke up with it's new body. "THIS ONE'S STYLISH!!"

"Quite," Maraud commented, the shadow of a grin on his face. "So, RaVage. Call the king's horses and all the king's men, because they're about to be given a hell of a job to do..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:56 am

He struck the ground with a sickening thud. His body was broken, but the energy coiling around him began slowly, mending his wounds.
After a few minutes the aura faded and he got to his feet, moving back towards the arena interior. He still had a job to do.
He spotted the girl ripping through what remained of the crowd. He didn't care that she was killing them, but of what she was.
'Vampire...' he breathed, the gauntlet on his arm glowing with a dull light. It's power had diminished for now, but was more than enough to deal with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:39 am

Victoria tossed the body of the man aside like a rag doll. She spotted a woman huddling in in some debris and slowly started walking over to the woman licking her lips seductively.
"More....I need more"
She vanished and appeared right behind the woman, causing the woman to let out a shriek. Victoria covered her mouth
"SHH I promise you this will only hurt a little. Before you know it you'll be dead"
She leaned in to bite the woman in the neck

Semira stormed past the others and grabbed RaVage, yanking him away from her daughter who was huddled on the bed
"What did you do to her?"
Her eyes were glowing bright red as well as her staff, the glow on the staff getting larger every second that passed

Nadia looked up at her mother and the barrier vanished
'Momma you came"
she said cheerfully
"H-he was trying to take my clothes off when I wouldn't do it"

Amelia looked up at Cryth
"What happened, I thought I was going to die..How am I still alive?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:26 pm

He made his way into the crowd seating. He found her feeding on terrified woman, and his gaze grew colder.
The man took a few steps towards her.
'Monster, you will be purged.'
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:40 pm

After making his way out of the bed, Sauriel simply walked past everyone else behind RaVage, his eyes burning with fury. While Semira kept him busy, Sauriel grabbed RaVage by the arms and summoned light into his hands to keep the vampire in place, no doubt causing some pain in the process. He was shaking with rage, but he calmed himself enough to look up at Semira and speak in a low tone.
"...Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Victoria black eyes looked up at him just as her fangs grazed the woman's neck. Noticing the new prey approaching her, she was making a not to feed on him next. But just as she was about to start her feeding she noticed there was something different about the man. His gauntlet it..it was glowing. 'Light?' She thought, she then remembered running into a man who if she would have bit him, she would have instantly died. Victoria was now distracted by the glowing gauntlet and didn't make any sudden moves she only moved her head away from the woman who took this chance to make a run for it. Victoria eye darted to the running woman then back to the man. Her prey had gotten away, she wanted to chase but wasn't sure why the man with the glowing gauntlet was approaching her. Victoria lowered herself slightly and let out a hiss, her eyes focused on him.
"I am not a monster"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:45 pm

He continued to move towards, not breaking eye contact.
'You attack without provocation.' the man started, his face displaying hints of anger. 'You kill for your own enjoyment, hunt those weaker than you for sport.'
He moved in faster, his gauntleted hand balled into a fist. 'You wear the form of a young girl, you you are naught but a savage beast, and I will put you down.'
Within seconds he was on her, swinging his fist up towards her chest.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:35 am

Suddenly, fangs sank into Sauriel's shoulder and neck, as three vampire women dragged him back off their master. More vampires attacked from all sides, two pouncing on Semira forcing her to the ground, one snatching Amelia up by the hair and four converging on Nadia on the bed - who found herself surrounded by cloth tentacles.
"Reminds me of that stag night a couple of hundred years ago," the bed mused as the vampire women found themselves entangled and groped copiously by the aforementioned tentacles - half of them seeming to enjoy it.

Freed of Sauriel's grasp, RaVage lashed out with his foot, catching Semira in the cheek and launching her into the wall where his harem proceeded to tear at her body. He backhanded the distracted Sauriel, blasting him through a window where he landed - painfully - in a courtyard where eight scantily-clad vampires waited, licking their lips, before leaping on him.
He ripped a tentacle out of the bed, grabbed Nadia by the arm, and -
CRACK!
RaVage went through the ceiling, through the ceiling after that, before slamming into the aged plaster roof of a minor bedroom and dropping somewhat gracefully to the floor.

He looked up at Maraud who was now on the same floor as him, both their eyes a gleaming red.
"You always were a meddlesome pup."
"You always were a disgusting lecher."

The wall shattered and two shadows started clashing over the battlements in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 am

Victoria vanished out of sight of the man with the gauntlet and appeared a few feet behind him
"You'll have to be a bit faster then that"
Victoria hissed. She than turned an started running towards the woman running away moving  faster than the eye could see. She was suddenly right in front of the woman waving a finger at her
"Ah ah ah, no running my little prey"

Semira staff sent out a blast throwing the vampires in every direction, away from her. Semira stood up, the marks on her instantly healed, she touched her face where she was kicked
"That hurt a little"
she looked over at the vampire women and swung her staff towards them causing them to explode from the inside our
"Ugh vampires, just as bad as flies"
she looked over at her daughter who was being protected by the cloth tentacles
"Thank you for protecting her"
she then looked above her watching as the two clashed. Even with the speed she was still able to watch them

Amelia cried out as she was grabbed by the hair
"BROTHER"
she yelled
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:53 pm

He turned towards as she caught the fleeing woman. The dull light from his gauntlet grew brighter, and he appeared Victoria, his bare arm wrapped about her neck in a hold.
The man looked up at the startled woman. 'Run, girl.' was all he said before throwing Victoria to the stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Victoria tumbled to the ground but landed on her feet in a crouching position, facing the man. She hissed at him
"What gives you the right to take my dinner away?"
she stood up brushing her clothes of, while eying the woman who was now fleeing. She growled as she lowered herself, like a predator to a prey
"I hate when they run?"
She started running towards the woman to gain momentum in order to catch her
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:19 pm

The gauntlet glowed again, and he came crashing down on top of her, his bulk pinning her down as she skidded to a halt rapidly.
'You will not harm the girl further, monster.' He said, placing his gauntleted hand on her head. He was sweating, his body feeling weaker from the exertion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Victoria glared up at him and hissed
"LET GO OF ME. YOUR THE MONSTER"
she started swinging at him to claw at him while kicking her feet
"I..NEED IT"
she looked over at the running woman
"The hunger it calls to me, I MUST feed. I need it, the taste of her blood, all of it, off of them need to give me their blood. LET ME GO!! "
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:27 am

Cryth and Jokan whirled, focusing both their powers on the one holding Amelia - and blanched as her head then exploded.
"Yeuch."
"Indeed."
They helped Amelia up from the slain vampire, only to back up as four more surrounded them. Before either boy could move they were pitched aside like they were feathers, and the vampires inspected the cornered Amelia.
"You'll be a beautiful trophy for RaVage..."
"I want to play with her..."
"Ooh, me first..." "No, me!" "No, ME! I can make her beg..." They laughed sinisterly as they moved in, fanged smiles gleaming.

Stone cracked off aged battlement, air whiplashed across battlements, and spatters of blood flew from nowhere as both vampire males dueled it out. RaVage was larger than Maraud, and was enjoying his advantage - Maraud simply didn't have the strength to block RaVage's strikes. Maraud's back hit the wall and RaVage struck hard, his fist hitting the wall so hard the entire thing crumbled to rubble.
Maraud, however, was not there.
Claws raked RaVage's back and he whirled, hissing, his own talons slicing the air with enough ferocity to terrify even the most stalwart of angels.
But Maraud wasn't there either.
"Hiding, hmm? Suits a little child like yourself," RaVage taunted.
"You know," Maraud's voice said from thin air, "there's more to being a vampire than being strong and immortal. You are aware of this, right?"
RaVage lunged out, his fangs bared, and Maraud's fist materialized from the gloom and crashed into his foe's jaw hard enough to send him flying into a disused trebuchet.
"For example," said Maraud, appearing from the murk as though he'd been completely relaxed this whole time, "it's clear you don't know too much about... well, being a vampire. It's not just a drug you take, you know."
RaVage's grasp met thin air as Maraud faded to nothing. "Yes, you know the basics," Maraud's voice continued. "But ultimately, it's clear I'm just better at being a vampire than you. If you surrender, I swear on Balog I will make it quick."
RaVage spat blood in defiant anger.
"Fight me, coward!"

A sigh. "As you wish."
A fist made of bats twice RaVage's size sent him flying over the courtyard Sauriel had landed in, completely over the room they'd started in and he crashed through the roof into a ballroom where he lay sprawled, gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:01 am

He got to his knees and moved his gauntleted to the front of her neck. The man then got to his feet, lifting her into the air with a vice grip, energy curling around his palm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:29 am

Amelia started backing up til she could move anymore. She was cornered with 4 vampires surrounding her
"P-please just let me go. I don't want to be anyone's trophy"

Victoria started to claw at his gauntlet as he held her in the air
"LET ME GO!!"
She started kicking wildly and hissing at him
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? let me go after her"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Sauriel stood to his feet while grumbling to himself, feeling humiliated at being caught off-guard. He rubbed his neck where one of the vampires bit him as he felt a slight sting even though the wound had already healed. He looked at the vampires surrounding him with an indignant expression.
"Six...seven...eight. Hmm. You should have brought three times as many if you wanted to give me even the slightest challenge."
As they closed in and leaped at him, he waved his hand and blew them backwards with a burst of pure force. He then drew his sword and stared them down in a battle-ready stance. The vampires surrounded him, knowing it was their only chance, and charged in together. But of course, Sauriel had encountered vampires before in his time as an Archangel and he knew that he could deal with them easily enough. In one swift, flowing movement, he cut the two closest vampires down as they jumped at him. He punched the third one with a fist infused with light, causing it to vaporize. The fourth tried to strike from behind, but Sauriel hit her with the back of his sword, turned around quickly and sliced her in two. Then, with superhuman agility, he jumped in the air and swung his sword towards two more vampires, releasing a wave of light that consumed them both. The last two jumped towards him in pursuit; he responded by throwing his sword at the seventh and grabbing the eighth by the throat. As she tried to escape Sauriel's grip, he called his sword back from the disintegrating seventh vampire and made it fly into the last one's back.

With his last opponent disappearing before his eyes, Sauriel took his sword back and looked around to assess the situation. He saw Maraud and RaVage fighting and noticed that Maraud seemed to have the situation well in hand. He saw that Semira was taking care of herself and Nadia and resisted the urge to go right to them. He then saw his human companions having much more trouble and decided that they needed his help the most.
"Hmm...I suppose it wouldn't be fair to expect too much of them. They are still human, after all."
He spread out his wings and took off in a staggering burst of speed. In the blink of an eye, he made it back to where Amelia was and descended from above her, slamming his light-infused sword into the ground in front of her and creating a dome of light that enveloped all four of the vampires, destroying them completely but leaving Amelia unharmed. He pulled his sword out, sheathed it and looked at Amelia.
"Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:54 am

It would have been effortless to channel the energy through her body, to purge her from existence. It would be slow, and she would suffer, but it was what he had to do.
So why wasn't he?
He just held her there, thrashing around in the air, a look akin to confusion on his face. He had never hesitated before. Monsters had begged for mercy to met with cold indifference and a sudden demise. This girl, this thing was screaming at him to let her feed, not for her life. Yet, he wasn't doing anything.
'Why...'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:20 am

Voctoria continued thrashing and clawing at him until the woman was no longer in sight. She glared over at him and hissed
"You cost me my meal. Now I have to find a new prey"
her eyes started darting around the arena looking for another to feed on, she saw movement under some rubble and could smell the blood from there. She started thrashing even harder now wanting to escape his grasp, the lust for blood even stronger now that she caught scent of it
"DAMN IT LET ME GO"
She yelled in frustration

Amelia looked at Sauriel and shook her head
"No I'm fine"
She got up and brushed herself off
"Thank you"
she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:44 am

He stared at her, his inability to kill her still tormenting him.
Then it struck him. Impossible he thought, as he recognised a face one he had lost.
But she isn't her he tried to rationalise, but the similarities were uncanny.
He sent a pulse of energy into her that, while not likely to cause her lasting harm, would be enough to debilitate her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:09 pm

Victoria scratched at his gauntlet still fighting
"LET ME...."
before she could finish what she was saying she felt a pulse of energy hit her, her eyes went wide, the blackness of her eyes seemed to fade and reveal her natural blue eyes. The pulse was enough to cause her to gasp as if she just had the wind knocked out of her, and her body went limp knocking her unconscious. Instead of looking like the bloodthirsty savage, she looked like a normal teenage girl but with fangs
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:19 pm

RaVage struggled to rise, only to gasp in horror as he noticed the rest of his harem fly away, over the battlements.
"Your lady friends seek new employment," Maraud noted casually as he approached the fallen vampire.
RaVage hurled a punch which did not do him much good. Maraud leaned around it, fangs flashed and the crunch of bone heralded the hand being bitten off the wrist. "My offer still stands, RaVage. You should not have tried to get one over on me and you should not have tried to mock my companions. But I will still show you mercy. If you surrender."
RaVage clutched the bleeding stump. "You trickster. You deceive, you lie, you consort with our meals... you are no true vampire."
"On the contrary, I am perhaps one of the last few "true" vampires left. I have studied the old ways far more than you have studied any way. I know secrets the first vampires knew. I know that you see being a vampire as a way to indulge your deepest desires. In truth, being a vampire is a terrible, terrible privilege. Once you understand that, the rest becomes open to you."
RaVage closed his eyes, and slumped in defeat. "I surrender. I fall upon your mercy."
"Very wise."

The rest of the group had been left alone as the vampire women had sensed the tide of battle turning against their master and fled. Now, Maraud appeared in the room next to them in a unfurling mist, carrying a beaten and broken RaVage in his arm.
"Now then." He dropped RaVage at Semira's feet. "A deal is a deal. The honor of finishing him is yours."
RaVage managed to roll over, to spit at Maraud's feet. "You said you would show mercy."
Maraud's tone was icy. "This IS me showing mercy. A brutal, merciless death at her hands is a far better treatment than a merciful death at mine."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:30 pm

He let go of her neck with the gauntleted hand, instead moving her limp form onto his shoulder.
The gauntlet was practically screaming at him, trying to force him to end her. But he couldn't do it. Vestiges of his life before all of this staying his hand.
He turned and left the smoldering ruins with the girl, a conflict raging inside his mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:54 am

Semira walked over to RaVage and stepped on his chest. She grabbed ahold of his hair glaring down at him
"WHAT did you do to my daughter?"
his answer would depend on his fate

Victoria laid limp across his shoulder as he carried her. She mumbled a few words as she slightly shifted
"blood.......Must Feed......more......more......hunger........."
everything had gone black in her dream, then suddenly it was like she has opened her eyes and was looking down at her blood stained hands and clothes. She had looked up to see her parents dead bodies on the floor. The taster of blood on her lips
"couldn't stop......mother...father....I'm sorry....."
she let out a slight sob and she went silent again. It was as if she was having a conflicted nightmare with herself
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next