HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:37 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:57 pm

RaVage was wary of her. "Nothing lasting. A bit of clothing damage, nothing more. Will you let me go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Semira looked over at Nadia who gave her a nod to confirm that he was telling the truth. Semira then looked back as RaVage, she gripped his hair tighter and leaned in glaring at him
"What were you planning on doing to her?"
her eyes started to glow inflicting fear into him
"I will know if you are lying"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:35 am

He carried the vampire to a rundown and decrepit area of town. The buildings were either abandoned, falling apart or rubble. The former motel that he entered was the first two. Its owners had pulled up stakes when the money in the area ran dry and no one in their right mind would want to stay there. It just sat there, a mangy mutt that somehow stayed upright when most of its neighbours had long since crumbled.
He dropped her in the corner, and pressed his palm against her neck, creating a ring of light around it, before sitting on a torn up, dusted covered bed, staring at the gauntlet on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:49 am

Seeing that Amelia was alright, Sauriel quickly left and returned to Semira and Nadia. He saw Semira interrogating RaVage and was biding his time to see how it would play out. He finally spoke up out of thorough disgust for the vampire.
"You heard the threats he made. You know what his kind is capable of. We should finish him now before he makes any attempts to worm his way out of this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:23 am

Victoria started shifting as she started waking up. Opening her eyes she realized she was in some strange place. She quickly sat up and looked around the room frantically noticing the man with the gauntlet sitting on a bed, staring at his gauntlet. She remembered that he was the one who knocked her out. She shuffled to her feet in a crouching position and hissed
"WHY did you bring me here? Where are we?"
she didn't take notice to the ring around her neck
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:59 pm

RaVage looked away.
"If I told you, you'd just kill me. Why not focus on the fact that I didn't hurt her, abuse her, and even gave her control over the process? You're not exactly a pretty little princess yourself - how many people have you sent to the slaughter for your own convenience? Hmm?"

Jokan heard this, and his jawline tightened considerably before looking very intently in the opposite direction.
RaVage turned his head to Maraud.
"And THIS is the man you follow? The man you trust? The moment it serves his interest, you'll all feel his fangs in your neck and you'll be just like me. Defeated, but capable of reaping the rewards of his "mercy"."
RaVage spat. "Do you know how the first thing about him? How many lives he's taken, twisted, corrupted and ruined? You should be trying to kill him, not me. But wait - of course, you're all in the same bloodied and monstrous bed, aren't you?"
His eyes landed on Nadia's and held there.
"Ask her. Ask your sweet and loving mother how much innocent blood she shed to reach her goals. How many men she's let defile her. How many souls she fed into the blazing maw of her own desire. Hypocrites! Hypocrites, liars and thieves, the lot of you!"
RaVage returned his glare to Semira.
"You ask what I was going to do to her? Well how's this for honesty - what I was going to do to that girl, the offspring of your barbed warped and quite frankly hollow womb, can be summed up in one word. Retribution."
Then he spat on Semira's feet. "Go on, little one. Ask her. Or ask the human boy, he's the one brimming with rage at her and her chicken-wing boyfriend because of what they've wrought."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:29 am

'Why...'
He continued looking at the gauntlet, but was clearly addressing her. 'Why do you have her face? Why do you use her voice? Who are you?'
His shot a piercing glare her way, partially hidden behind his greying hair. 'What are you?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Victoria lifted her head slightly but keeping the crouching position
"Who's face....who's voice"
she narrowed her eyes at him
"Who am I? why should I tell you?"
She hissed at him. Her eyes shifted towards the door she lowered herself and suddenly vanished moving at full speed towards the door

Semira gripped his hair tighter and let out a growl
"They knew what they were getting into before they signed up. They knew the risk they were taking it's not my fault if they came along. I may have stained blood on my hands but so does everyone else in this room. Yes I killed innocents but as a demon that was my job. You haven't a clue what Lucifer is incapable of and going against him only meant death"
She yanked his head to look up at her
"You are not one to talk how many of these women have you changed into vampires and made them into your slaves? How many of their innocence have you taken? You were planning to do the same to my daughter weren't you?"
She had a murderous glare it took everything she had not to rip his head off right then and there, her breathing was increased and she was shaking with anger

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:48 pm

RaVage's eyes moved back towards Nadia.
"You heard me. Ask her."
He looked back at Semira out of the corner of his eye. "I hope you have your daughters snatched from you. Killed by someone who was just following orders, same as you. See how good your reasoning holds up then."
He leaned back, exposing his throat. "Go on, kill me. I look forwards to seeing you in hell."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:59 am

The light ring around her neck pulsed, sending a wave of energy through her body, making her muscles spasm.
'Are you a test of my conviction?' His voice was devoid of emotion. 'Or were you sent to torment me for my failure?'
He stood up, and moved to her, then dragged her back into the corner.
'Who are you? Answer me, monster.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:10 pm

'Whats happening I can't....'
She looked up at him when he started questioning her, he then dragged her back to the corner
"LET ME GO, UNHAND ME!!"
she yelled as she was being dragged back. She moved her hand to the collar on her neck and tried to remove it grunting as she scratched and pulled on it
"Victoria"
she answered while still struggling to get it off
"Why do you insist in knowing my name"
she dropped her hands giving up on removing the collar, glaring up at him
"You did this to me didn't you?"
She hissed

Semira moved her foot off his chest, picked him up by his hair and the next thing he felt was a hard kick on his chest which sent him flying through the wall.
"No death is just your way out, you don't deserve to die"
she looked at Maraud
"He should be punished, any idea how he can be punished? something he will hate"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Maraud looked at RaVage's feet twitching from the kick Semira just gave him. "Interesting notion... however, I swore I'd be merciful, and that's not an oath I dare break. You hold no such obligation... fortunately."
He tilted his head. Then he walked over to RaVage and lifted him from the ground by his throat. "I have a very cruel irony in mind for him, one I'm sure you'll appreciate, Semira."
Carrying RaVage by one hand, he walked over to Nadia. "Your arm, please."

Jokan had been fuming ever since RaVage's comment, and suddenly stormed out, pushing aside Sauriel as he went. Cryth hurried after him, apologizing slightly, looking back at Amelia to see if she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Nadia looked at Maraud then to her mother, who gave her a nod as if saying it was ok. Nadia looked back and Maraud and gave him her arm
"What are you going to do?"
She gave him a questioning look

Semira stood when her arms crossed and her brow raised
"What is it you intend on doing?"

Amelia watched at Jokan left followed by her brother. She then looked at the others to make sure it was ok to leave. Seeing that they were busy she decided to follow her brother and Jokan.
"Wait up"
she yelled in hopes they wouldn't leave her
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Sauriel watched in silence as Jokan left the room. When Cryth and Amelia left after him, he muttered under his breath with a solemn look on his face.
"I can hardly blame him. This has not turned out like I expected at all."
He blankly stared into the sky as feelings of regret rose to the surface.
"How much innocent blood have we shed to make it this far? And how much before that? No...this is not the time to be thinking about such things."
Steeling himself again, he turned his attention back to the matter at hand and spoke to Semira.
"Whatever he is planning, I think that at the very least we can trust him with this. He has no reason to betray us at this point."
He then turned to Maraud.
"Although...I will admit that I would like to know, as well. For just one time since we've met you, would you care to explain what you plan to do before you do it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Maraud turned to face his co-conspirators, a wry smile glowing on his face.
"Why is it, do you think, I do not tell you my actions before I perform them? At the risk of sounding derogatory, if a king were to explain to his pawns the necessity of their movement two spaces forward, the game of chess would take forever. It matters not that you know or don't know my actions before I carry them out, because those actions are subject to change. You have, under the circumstances, performed admirably as vessels of servitude and for that you have my admiration and trust, odd as it may seem. But do not think trust will manifest as information on my movements. Regardless of my allegiances, to which RaVage rightfully attests there are none, I act alone, decide alone and can only be alone. But in this circumstance, I have only one reason for my silence."
The smile became a bloodthirsty grin.
"IT'S MORE FUN!"
Maraud's finger moved like lightning, and a cut appeared on Semira's and Nadia's arm as well as on his own. The different bloods mingled on his fingernail. He forced it to RaVage's lips who recoiled.
"NO!"
"Swear it."
"NO! NO NO NO!"
"Swear it on Balog. You know what."
RaVage thrashed, looking downright terrified. "NO! PLEASE NO! NO NO NOOOOOOOO!"
Maraud sank his teeth into RaVage's chest, ripped it open, removed his heart and placed it a few meters away, attached to him by a few strings of vein and muscle.
"That'll take a while to heal up. Would be an awful shame if..." Maraud withdrew a stake from his pocket. RaVage's eyes went wide, and as Maraud placed the tip of it over the wizened black organ he shrieked "I SWEAR, I SWEAR BY BALOG I SHALL OBEY THOSE OF THESE BLOODS!"
Maraud's finger went down his throat, RaVage choking and gagging - then it was over, and Maraud took his hand out, wiping it. RaVage collapsed to the ground, his heart already healing before looking up, hate sparking in his eyes.
"Test run," Maraud said pleasantly. "Nadia, Semira, either of you give him an order."

Amelia and Cryth found Jokan punching a dusty stone wall.
"He's right... it's her fault... IT'S HER FAULT THEY'RE DEAD!" Jokan snarled, punching it harder. Cryth stood at a loss, not sure what to say...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:23 pm

'I can not leave a vampire like you run free. Should have killed you.'
But she looks too much like her
'She isn't her.' Anger stained his voice. 'I watched her die, I watched as she was torn to pieces.'
He then moved over to her, and grabbed her by the throat, attempting to crush it with his hand.
'Why?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Nadia was the first to speak coming up with something that would make her laugh
"Run around in circles like a dog chases its tail"
she always found dogs chasing their tails entertaining. The child in her came out as her eyes got wide with interest and she leaned over the bed waiting to see the results

The cut on Semiras arm healed instantly
"What in the 7 hells was that for?"
it was then she noticed he was trying to force him to take the blood so instead of trying to pressure and answer outta him she watched. When asked to give him orders before Semira could say anything her daughter had already spoken. Semira raised her brow at Nadia
"odd order"
but it spiked her interest. She looked over at RaVage

Victoria started clawing at his arm and thrashing about when she was grabbed by the throat
"Stop..Please!!"
She could feel the pressure on her throat as if he was trying to crush it
"I don't know why"
she had a confused look on her face, the color of her eyes started to change black unable to fight him in the state she was in. Her strength slowly started to increase and she was able to dig her nails into him trying to get him to loosen his grip around her neck

Amelia slowly caught up with Jokan and Cryth only to find Jokan punching the wall. His hands bloodied and getting worse with every punch. Amelia just started for a moment unsure of what to do or how to stop him. Each punch made her flinch as she could only imagine the pain he was feeling with them. Then suddenly Amelia started moving quickly reacting she ran up behind Jokan and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his arms trying keep him from moving.
"Please stop, your hurting yourself"
she whispered as she rested her head against the back of his neck
"They fought bravely. We can't blame her, she is right, they knew the precautions of fighting against demons."
a tear slid down her cheek
"We all did."
she buried her face into his back
"They wouldn't want you doing this, hurting yourself..please stop"

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:27 am

RaVage immediately started scampering around in a circle, his eyes fixated on his own backside as though it had just robbed him.
Maraud stifled a smirk.

Jokan gripped Amelia's arms and threw her off him.
"You don't know... how could you understand? I knew the families of those men, I know their children and wives. I'm going to have to look into their eyes and tell them I led their loved ones to a pointless horrific death. Why? WHY!?" he raged, challenging her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:13 am

Nadia started giggling at first then burst int laughter rolling around on the bed hugging her stomach
"I thought dogs were funny doing it but to see an vampire do it...."
she started laughing even harder

Semira was surprised to see that he followed the order Nadia gave him. She looked over at her daughter who was rolling around on the bed with laughter, this made semira chuckle a little herself. She then composed herself and looked over at Maraud
"So he will do everything that she tells him to do?"

Amelias eyes widened when he gripped her and shoved her off. She stumbled in trying to catch her footing and fell to the ground. She looked up at Jokan with tears welling up in her eyes
"I don't know why....I'm sorry....I'M SOO SORRY"
she quickly stumbled to her feet, and started running. She ran past her brother her shoulder hitting his but it didn't stop her. She ran off into the darkness sobbing. She ran further and further into the darkness
"I was just trying to help, I was only trying to help. I didn't want to do this but they forced me to and now..."
she ran until she couldn't run anymore and just collapsed next to a tree. She pulled her knees to her chest and started sobbing.
"I just want to go home"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:49 am

"You as well," Maraud grinned. "Nadia, you and I all have the ability to command him now. You give him an order. Try it out."
RaVage was reaching towards his ears when Maraud said quickly "You are not allowed to kill yourself, deafen yourself, or in any way impede the reception of our orders." RaVage's hands fell to his sides as he glared at Maraud.

Cryth's hands went round Amelia's shoulders. "It's ok. I'm here sis - I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 am

OCC: Left Turn xD

"Good day." The frog said politely after it had surveyed the people that surrounded it. "This is a rather strange circumstance we find ourselves in."
Newi watched the frog in bafflement. A desire rose, childish, but satisfying all the same. A small grin lit up her face and she slowly extender her arm with a finger pointing towards the frog. It was staring at her visitors, completely oblivious to her actions.
"I imagine that this is quite troubling, seeing your expressions. Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Flannigan Brovarti Anura. I," it paused for a moment and dramatic effect, "Am an interdimensional traveler. Now, if the three of you would be so kind as to introduce yourselves, I would very much liek to make your acquaintence."
"Poooooke!" Newi giggled softly as her finger made contact with the slimy yet pliant skin of Flannigan Brovarti Anura.
"Yes, quite." Flannigan said reorienting itself to look up at the one winged angel.
Struggling to pull herself back to her objective state, Newi introduced herself to the frog.
"My name is Newi One-Wing. May I ask how you got here?"
"Theoretical time space influx. Throw in some magic, the roll of a twenty sided die, followed by rerolling the same die with twelve sides, and then opening a portal by walking backwards through a mirror. Sounds easy, doesn't it? But all of this depends on the physics of the dimension you occupy. It gets confusing. Anyway, it's nice to meet you."
"Yes..." Newi said, unsure of herself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Noise's head was pounding from the effort needed to create, maintain and bend planes. It was so much harder than creating wormholes.
"Your bleeding." Rail said calmly.
"Huh?"
Rail touched a finger to Noise's upper lip then brought it away. It had a dot of dark red blood on it. Noise put a hand to her nose and felt the warm flow coming out.
"Here, sit down." Rail said helping her sister to the floor of the cave. Fonn came over and put a hand on Noise's head.
"I will try to heal what damage I can." She said then closed her eyes. Rail stood beside Fenrir and the shadow angel and watched as the blood flow slowly came to a stop.
Then hell broke loose as a ton of hamsters fell from the cieling. The group of them stared at the furry, writhing mass until one of them leaped through the air and landed on Fenrir's arm. It biit deep then seemed to swell.
"Vampsters." Rail said in bewilderment. Fenrir pulled the small creature off his arm and chucked it across the room. Readying themselves, the party turned to face the sea of fur covered blood-suckers.

---------------------------------------------------------

FLoating in the warm viscous fluid, Lela breathed in a slow rythm. Her dreams were filled with warm images and flying through the air on leathery wings.

--------------------------------------------------------

Camshaft walked aimlessly yet determinedly onwards. Blood had frozen onto the metal of her torso and razor wings. The glow from her purple eyes lit up the darkness before her just enough to be visible by a human eye. SHe revelled in the unending flow of her magical body, how it moved and never failed like her flesh could. SHe found that all emotion hadn't been purged from her. Her excitement and lust for the human body hadn't died, it had gotten more intense somehow. As her ability to cut and strip flesh from bone increased, the beauty of the human body took on a more grisly nature in her mind.

OOC: If you other folks want to pull a mute golem into your stuffs I'll happily oblige.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:44 am

Nadia pointed at the door
"Im hungry make me a sandwich...WITH BACON!"
she paused a moment
"With some chocolates on the side"
she smiled and was practically bouncing on the bed

"well I thin Nadia will make good use of that power"
Semira smiled for a moment then got serious
"Now where can we find our daughter?"

Amelia gasped when she jumped upon feeling the hand on her shoulder. When she realized it was her brother she jumped up and wrapped her arms around her and started sobbing into his shoulders
"I want to go home, can we please go home brother?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 am

Cryth nodded to reassure her.
"I think we're done here... hopefully after this we can just return to normal. But we need the bed to get us home, and that means we have to wait until everyone else is done with their stuff too."

Maraud grinned at the sight of Nadia being presented her demand, a bacon sandwich surrounded by various chocolates by RaVage who looked like he'd tear her head off given half the chance, and returned his attention to Semira. "Before that stranger with the gauntlet killed Moloch, he told me her agents were keeping tabs on her in the human world. Her name's Decoda now, and she's apparently in some sort of laboratory. To find out more, we need to return to the stadium. Are you going to let her keep it?" he asked, jerking his thumb at RaVage.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:53 am

Decoda stared at the frog with a puzzled expression. "I'm Decoda Darkwing...a fallen angel, and as I've been told, a half demon." She looked at Newi, then back to the frog. "I'm sorry, but have you always been a frog?" She asked, as she rose to her feet, her black wings drawn close to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 am

Amelia shook her head and wiped her tears which were only replaced by new ones
"I don't want to wait til everyone else is done I want to go home now. I'm not like the others I can't fight. I only get in the way. I can't even help someone from hurting themselves"
she started sobbing into his chest again.
"Please brother I just want to go home...please"

Semira looked over at RaVage
"well if she wants to I don't see why not"
she looked over at Nadia
"Nadia if you decide to keep him you must not over do it understood?"
she then looked over at RaVage
"Under any circumstances you will NOT harm my daughter in any way, nor will you try to kill her or try to find someone to do so for you. Understood?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next