HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 am

Amelia tossed in her sleep. She couldnt get the image of her parents out of her head. The blood smeared room, the bodies laying about. She was standing outside of the room where her parents were, foot steps approaching getting louder and louder. She looked around frantic all she could do was run but her feet were planted at the sight before her. The steps grew closer and she finally broke free and started running down a long corridor. The foot steps grew faster as well.
"no stay away"
she shouted
"leave me alone"
The corridor seemed endless and she seemed to be running forever. The sound getting closer and closer catching up to her. She turned her head to look behind her and ended up tripping, falling to the ground. She looked up one to see a dark figure, no face, no profile, just darkness closing on her rapidly she was suddenly being consumed by the darkness, she threw her hand up and screamed.....
She suddenly bolted upright screaming, soaked from sweat and breathing heavily. In a panicked state, She looked around the room and realized she was in a bed the bed her brother put her in. The darkness was no where to be found. It was just a dream, a nightmare.
"brother?"
she waited for a reply but nothing. It was then she remembered he said something about going out to get a few things. She brought her knees the her chest and hugged them, fighting back a sob.
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 am

A long thick tendril came up from under the bed and patted her comfortingly on the back.
"It's ok, kid. By the way, hi."

Cryth was in the library, his neck tingling, looking through tome after tome, ruined text after mouldy record, trying to find some clue as to what to do...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:04 am

Amelia sighed feeling comforted for a few moments and closed her eyes. When she opened them and noticed it was a tendril. She squealed and moved to the other side of the bed
"W-who are you...What are you"
she pulled the covers up to cover herself
"please dont hurt me"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 am

"Yeah the power of being a demon and all that." Abiron wasn't one to work with others so his being pick to assist her left him a bit puzzled. "Anyway Luci didn't tell me much about this mission. Do you have any leads on where to go?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:10 am

The tendril shot back, out of sight.
"Ahahahaha... ahahahaaa!"
Evil, dark laughter reverberated throughout the room.
"I love it when they say that. As if whatever horrible monster is actually going to yield to polite manners."
A pause.
"That said, I'm a horrible monster, and I'm actually going to yield. But not for manner's sake, mind you."
The voice was definitely coming from under the bed.
"Fact of the matter is, your brother had me at his mercy once. Coulda killed me. Didn't. Now I owe him. Lucky you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:18 am

Semira thought for a moment
"Well there is a church in the middle of the town. Several angels have gathered there and every sunday the people of the town gather together in the church. Im assuming the angels are draining the humans for more power. Every time they humans leave the church they seem dazed and confused. The angels are preparing something I can feel it. Why else would they be gathering that many humans in one place"
She looked over at him
"The place is holy so i haven't been able to get in to see what exactly is going on, Those holy places are hard to get into and they have some type of barrier to keep us demons out. I asked Lucifer for help cause with as many angels there are in that place there is no way one demon can take them on, I was hoping he would send more."
She sighed
"There is also word of a fallen angel nearby, I dont know if she will be a threat to us or not. I managed to send some humans to investigate it for me"
she looked back at the men behind her and smirked
"but I wasnt able to gather much info about her, I think we should keep an eye out for her as well"
she looked back at Abiron
"Using these humans we should be able to break the holy barrier thats keeping us demons from getting in. Then i propose we attack the church with everything we got and take it down. we cant let these angels get the best of us"
she smirked
"Are you in?"

Amelia remained still on the bed
"m-my brother..but how?"
She was to terrified to move off the bed hearing the voice coming from under it
"Who are you..show yourself?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 am

Shinimagami wrote:
Decoda held out her free hand, almost like she was offering it towards the 'person/machine' before her, and from her hand, sprang a holy light...bright...brighter than anything any human would have seen. Since she was the bearer of this light, her eyes adjusted to its brightness like it was second nature. "Why are you attacking me?" Decoda demanded in a calm tone.
He turned his head, shielding his eyes with the gun.
'Christ, lady! Unnecessary!'
Then he twitched slightly. 'Wait, is that holy light? All righteous and junk?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:51 am

"It is holy light." Decoda replied. "Don't be fooled by it, and don't underestimate it either. It has the power to heal, or to harm." Decoda looked down at the 'human/machine' with no expression on her pale features. "So, I'll ask you again: who are you, and why are you attacking me?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:12 am

"Energy." Fenrir said as he watched the two from the roof access doorway. His expression was blank as he stared at the angel and cyborg before him. "With a body like that his energy demands are much higher than a normal human's." He shrugged then and held up his hands.
"Then again maybe it's just sport ya know? Like some animals out there who kill even when they aren't hungry." A grin split his face in two and he looked at both of them through yellow eyes.
"Or he could be a trophy hunter. Maybe wants those pretty wings you got there. Of course I can only guess as to his motivations."
"As for myself I simply have a question for you, black angel. I'm looking for a demon who ravaged my town and slaughtered my pack. I need help finding her since I can't differentiate the smell of one demon from another or from an angel. I could use your help.

Cam bounded down the stairs her heart pounding desire building in her body as the man's presence seemed to match her own.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:33 am

"See, that's not really my style. I don't really show myself to people. I'm the thing that hides under your bed, that goes boo and causes bumps in the night."
There was a low chuckle.
"I'm here to look after you. Hilarious, right? A fearsome being that feeds off fear and the horror of children, playing babysitter. It's a good thing I'm the last of my kind - otherwise I'd be a laughing stock!"
There was a low gurgle which sounded like laughter.
"Anyways, dry your tears, kid. Crying doesn't solve a damned thing. Your name's Sylvia, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:51 am

Sylvia wiped the tears of her cheek and sniffed
"Yes..but how did you know my name?"
she lowered the blanket
"Dis my brother say when he will be back?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:58 am

Abiron rubbed the back of his neck. "As long as I get to torment humans I'm in." A smile appeared on his face after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:15 am

Semira pointed at the group of men behind them
"There's a bunch to choose from, once we are dont you can have your fun"
she looked back at the men
"Ok boys this is what i want you to do. I need you to go into the church and take down any crosses you can find. then burn them in the church. Take the holy water basin and dump it down a sink or something just get rid of the damn thing"
she thought for a moment
"what else?"
she turned to the other demon
"can you think of anything?
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:17 am

"Off the top of my head... no not really." He said acting deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:27 am

"Your brother told me. He made me promise, in exchange for my life, that I would look after you if you ever needed it. Seemed fair at the time."
A very distinct movement, like rustling leaves, came from under the bed.
"As for your brother, he'll be back in most likely an hour or so. Looking for protection, some way to make sure you stay safe, no doubt."

Cryth found what he was looking for, and was reading it as he walked through the streets. He took a detour into a bar to read it - and walked straight into a man who appeared to be thinking deeply, talking to a woman who looked a lot like a seductress.
He felt the ivy again at his neck.
BAD. FREAKING. MOVE.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry -" he stammered, as he made to back away, hiding the book behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 am

Semira was getting ready to say something when she noticed the man walk straight into Abiron. Her eyes suddenly started to glow as she walked towards him
"Its perfectly fine, please dont leave in such a hurry, stay and enjoy yourself"
she smiled a seductive smile
"Tell me what book do you have there?"

"Did he tell you why you had to look after me?"
She moved tot he middle of the bed
"There are people that want to hurt me, mom and dad were trying to protect me as well as my brother"
she sighed
"But brother wasnt always around, he would go out a lot. I feel bad he has to watch over me now since mom and dad..."
she went silent
"I feel like im going to be a burden to him, get in his way"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 am

Cryth felt his mind begin to warm up towards the lady, and instinctively fought against it, the ivy feeling now practically choking his neck. It was imperative he get out of here this very -
"Why, it's a book on -"
He bit down hard on his tongue, drawing blood, stopping his sentence.
He felt the urge to punch her, and held it down, but the effort it took doing that meant he couldn't resist as hard.
"It's... a...boo...book...o...ooo...onn....nnnnnh...."
He clenched his teeth, letting the sharp tang of his own blood startle him back into control.
"...dddoon'tt... dooo... thisssss....." he gasped, almost falling over from the strain.

"Kid, I am begging you. I am a horrible crawling spectre of terror. I am not a psychologist!"
The bed creaked.
"And the way he thinks about you... I can smell his fear. He's horrified of all the things that could happen to you. Has nightmares about them."
A pause.
"Chances are that didn't make you feel better, did it? You'll be fine, kid. Absolutely fine."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 am

Abiron looked at the guy who bumped into him writhing on the floor. "Is this your doing?" He asked Semira. He knelt down looked at the guy on the floor and grinned. "Sooo.... what's so special about this book that you would fight back saying what's inside? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:12 am

Semira purred with her next words
"Yesss?"
she moved closer to him
"You can tell me"
she tilted her head
"A book one what? you want to tell me dont you?"
she replied to abiron
"it is my doing"

Amelia shook her head
"No it didnt"
she laid back down resting her head on the pillow, pulling the covers up over her shoulders
"what kind of nightmares does he have, has he ever told you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:22 am

He had nothing left to resist with, her power was simply too strong.
BUT I HAVE TO PROTECT HER! I CAN'T LET ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS!
But I have to tell her... she wants me to... surely I can tell her... she seems nice and friendly...
RESIST, DAMMIT! RESIST!!
But she's so nice and pretty... I'm sure I can trust her...

He remembered the sight of his sister crying and clenched his teeth, summoning up every vestige of his remaining mental strength.
"I said no."
Then he punched.

On the bar, every glass shattered into tiny splinters.
To Semira, it felt like someone had shattered a glass inside her skull. Her vision was full of cracks, her mind felt like someone had smashed it with a bat. Her hearing had gone like someone had blown out her eardrums. All she could taste was thick, dry dust. And she couldn't formulate any thought save the mental image of glass shards tearing into her brain.

Cryth managed to get to all fours, staggering out of the bar as fast as he could.

"Part of my gig is that I can SEE nightmares. Lovely graphic one you had by the way. 9 out of 10. Wouldn't mind watching it again. Your brother has nightmares of his power going out of control."
A pause.
"You do know your brother has a power, right?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 am

Shinimagami wrote:
"It is holy light." Decoda replied. "Don't be fooled by it, and don't underestimate it either. It has the power to heal, or to harm." Decoda looked down at the 'human/machine' with no expression on her pale features. "So, I'll ask you again: who are you, and why are you attacking me?"

He held up one finger to silence her.
'Angel, sweetie? How sure are you that she's the one we're after?...58%...Yeah, that's not a lot...Yes, I know that's still a favourable number, but...she's holding holy energy, we're after a demon...Hey, hey. Don't be like that, we'll find the right one eventually.'
He then looked up at Decoda, 'Terribly sorry, madam. Wrong person. I'll just be leaving now, leave you to whatever it is you were doing.'
7 turned and started walking towards the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 am

Decoda landed on the roof, as her weapon 'vanished', and rested her wings. "Do you need any help?" She asked the 'human/machine'.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:38 am

Abiron watched the guy run out of the bar and laughed a bit. "Looks like there's yet another one your magic doesn't work on. That's like what... the second one today?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:00 am

Semira clutched her head with both hands taking a moment to compose herself as her demon healing abilities took affect
"Such power, Ive never felt such power before"
she hissed. The blunt of the 'punch' made her lose control of the trance she had on the men. who stood around in the bar confused. She waved a hand them
"Take care of them, Whatever he did to me I've lost control of them, do wht you want to them"
She glared at the door her eye blazing
"I WANT that power, and I WILL have it"
she straightened herself up
"Now because of that brat i have to start all over"

"P-power?"
she shook her head
"No it cant be..my brother doesnt have any power.. he is just my brother, he is just a normal person thats it"
she paused for a moment
"How can my brother have a power, its impossible"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:42 am

Cryth was now running as fast as he could, his legs kicking up dust, clutching the book to his chest.
I have to get home... we have to get out of here, now!

The voice whistled.
"He is a secretive one. Your brother's got quite the talent. He can attack people in their minds with an insane crushing power, as well as having some weird instinct that tells him things he can't possibly know. You're quite the pair of special siblings."
It laughed.
"His nightmares are very graphic too... he has a favorite though. A memory, where things got out of control when he got angry."
There was a pause. "If you want, I'll prove to you I'm telling the truth..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next