HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:01 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 am

His smile widened, and he simply waved his hand and a wave of black flames crashed into the side of Avur's attack, driving it off course and into the goblin horde, incinerating them and destroying them.
He then raised his hands and two spheres of roiling dark fire concentrated within them for a split second before he released one at Avur and the second at the goblin seemingly in charge of the rabble...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 am

Avur struck upwards splitting the sphere in two,
"My, my, my you have improved... this might actually be fun",
he grinned and began to walk forward
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 am

He cracked his knuckles and then - clapped his hands in front of him.
The clap generated streams of angry black flames that roared out in every direction, some heading towards Avur, some pouring into the goblins, a few arrowing towards the goblin chief, and some spiking like spears towards Zerron out the circle.

He didn't care how many. He'd slaughter them all...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:39 am

Avur exploded into black flames, these however were his own,
"send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee...",
Avur walked out from them in his full reaper form, the scythe now a Flamberge and ethereal wings visible,
"Show me what you can do"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:40 am

seeing Ty go crazy with his attacks Beelzenef dodges the arrows, runs forward and grabs Trinity and locks her in his metalic hand.

"Well it looks like this party is getting good after all!" The warlord declared
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 am

lucy got up placing shiva on her satchel and allowing titan to crawl on her shoulder she gets up and walks out the door
"thank you where to then?"

trinity fought against his metal arm to get free to no avail

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 am

Zerron jumped into the trees to avoid getting hit by the flames.
"so you want to fight?" he cracked his knuckles as he jumped from the trees.
"then it's a fight you'll get!" He ingulfed his fists in flames as he landed them into Ty's face.
"what is wrong with you Ty?"

he sees the goblin warlord locking trinity in his metal arm.
"And just where do you think your going thief?"

Last edited by Rouge_assassin on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Intro   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 am

A roar is heard overhead and the faint image of a dragon can be seen over head as a ball of fire falls to the ground with a thud. Out of the embers, clothes burnt and skin charred, stumbles a man named Rai. He stands looking around wide eyed at everything going on, coughs up some dark smoke then glances back up at the now dragonless sky.

Moody buggers, dragons...
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 am

His head jerked back from Zerron's punches - then he reached out, recovering near instantly, and forced Zerron to his knees by twisting his arms, his black flames engulfing Zerron's own pure ones.
He looked at Avur, still holding Zerron down as Avur transformed. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the goblin grab the cat - and something...something...didn't...feel...right about that...

He shook the feeling off - and with a simple gesture sent black flames ripping into the metal arm, forcing the goblin to drop the cat. In the next motion, he intensified the dark flames surrounding them, blocking off their escape.
"I don't want you to run."

Then he lifted Zerron off the ground as though he weighed nothing, hurled him at the goblin and the cat and let the black flames coat his body in dark armor as he turned to face Avur, it rippling off his body in long dark fiery claws, ready to tear.

"I want you to die..."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 am

"Die? I am a reaper or have you forgotten... It will take more to bring me down than just killing me!",
he raised his arm revealing a skeletal hand as he struck down on Ty with the Flamberge releasing black flames of an extreme heat,
the flames burned and charred the ground upon contact
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:58 am

Varen walked out into the soft chill of the snowy outside. He looked down the path to the market district, but saw no merchant tables or open doors. "Well... I was hoping to walk down the market road. But it seems they all closed up early due to the snow." He turned around and looked at the forest. "Hmm... Why don't we head back to the forest? At least we'll both be comfortable there." He said, looking back at Lucy. "How about it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 am

"I forget nothing."

He caught Avur's wrist, just before the blade made contact, and smiled as he broke the bony hand off like a twig with his new strength. At the same time, his new aura of dark flame, matching and possibly surpassing Avur's in power, formed a set of savage claws that came down on Avur, ready to completely crush him into the ground like an insect...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 am

""Well since i got what i want i decided to leave you to your crazy friend over there." Beelzenef said indicating to Ty who was currently fighting Avur
"Anyway, i got what i wanted, so i bid you farewell." Beelzenef said as he turned to walk away with Trinity struggling in his metal hand helplessly.
The warlord snapped his fingers, indicating for his soldiers to attempt to cover his escape
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 am

Avur grinned under his hood as golden chains shot from the ground beneath Ty and the shape of a crucifix appeared behind Ty,
"Fool... Return to the dust you came from!",
His attack struck forward as the claws ripped into Avur
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 am

lucy looked towards the forest
"that would be nice i would like that"
she smiled and started walking towards the forest

trinity continued struggling in the goblins arm she couldnt transform with the way he was holding her
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 am

"you want us to die?" He laughed as he stood up, his eyes started to burn red like the flames of hell.
"you'll have to try hard to kill me then!" he laughed crazily as he took control of some of the surronding black flames.
"You see, you've put me in my element!" He continued to laugh as saw the flames dance. he noticed the goblins move and turned his head.
he sent the flames dancing in front of the gaint goblin.
" And where do you think you're going coward? leaving another fight?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 am

In the delightful fugue of murderous intent he had swirling withing him, something inside seemed to think something was...wrong...
And when he looked over at the goblin leaving with the cat, that something seemed to spark, to ignite, to BURN...

His movements were simple as they were effective. He simply took Avur by the shoulders and turned them around stepping away from the chains and crucifix and leaving Avur in his place.
Then he just expelled the spark, the sudden twist and pulse in his flames, with a click of his fingers.

Click.

Flames suddenly erupted on Beelzenef's chest, sending him toppling onto his back, his hand starting to loosen...

Then he returned his attentions to Avur, and simply decided to wipe him out, bathing the reaper in cleansing black flames...

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 am

Varen walked next to Lucy as they both entered the forest. They walked for a while, enjoying the snow-covered wood, Varen simply enjoying the company of another for once, as they got deeper and deeper into the forest.

Then, as they were walking, Varen thought he could hear strange, faint noises in the distance. "Wait..." He told Lucy. He stopped walking and listened closely to the forest, shutting out the sound of the cold breeze. He heard the noises a little better this time. It wasn't the sort of noise any normal forest animal would make. He looked over to Lucy again, "do you hear that?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:16 am

Avur let out a creeping laugh as the flames burn't into him,
"Pathetic...",
There was a flash of light and Avur disapeared
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 am

"Like i said, i have no interest in this fight, why don't you play with my underlings." Beelzenef said snapping his fingers before reaching down and petting Trinity in her cat form

*over a dozen goblins came running into sight, all armed with daggers and knives.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 am

*stumbles over to the fight between Avur and Ty and stands waiting for a moment between attacks, holding himself up with his nodachi straining not to wobble. As soon as Avur disappears he quickly moves over to Ty and taps him on the shoulder*

Pardon...

*Before there is a chance for him to respond Rai leans in and lights up a stick on the black flames then quickly moves away to build a fire off to the side then walks off to find something to cook, all the while avoiding the strains of all the battles*
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 am

He let out a slight growl of frustration as Avur vanished.
A commotion made him turn, ignoring the harmless stranger, and the goblins made his bloodlust for death purr in anticipation. He stalked forwards, the flames surrounding him whipping and tearing into the nearest goblins, tossing Zerron aside like a helpless child in the process, walking at the only goblin who looked like he would pose a threat... the cat in his grip seemingly harmless in it's present state...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 am

As zerron heard heard the goblin, he took control of the surronding flames.
" you see, thats what a coward would do, let others fight one person for him!" he sent the flames into the dozen goblins that appeared, turning them to cinders.
he smiled as he looked back at him. "so do you want to try that again?"

he then got tossed aside by Ty.
"hey, You need to think ty! And you better be thinking about your wife that he has in his hand!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 am

*quickly walks through carrying a fish and dragging a buck. He "accidentally" knocks the large goblin off ballance as the bucks horn catches his ankle while Rai walks by.*

Scuse me. Just tryinta get my food to the fire... Be out of your way in a moment.

*pulls the deer and fish over to the fire and starts cooking*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 am

lucy paused for a moment to listen
"yeah i hear it, sounds like its just up ahead"
she looked at varen
" should we go see what it is?"

trinity struggled to get out of the goblins grip when he fell on his back, she managed to get loose from his grip and leaped away from him and ran to get distance between her and the goblin. as she was running she looked up and noticed ty and stopped running. was she dreaming or was that really him standing in front of her. she just stood there looking at him, not knowing what to do, she didnt know whether to run to him or not.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next