HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:22 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:28 am

trinity hissed and started backing up slowly, she looked around for a way around them
'i must find ty, i have to get to him'
she watched to see what they were going to do as she backed up even more

she pet shiva
"i always enjoyed being up here its so nice and peaceful"
she looked at veran
"so you lived in the forest as well?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 am

Beelzenef noticed Trinity backing away in fear, just as he hoped she would. He turned to his subordinates and said in goblinish "Cinnuiht ran, e tuh'd fyhd ran du aclyba vnus sa ykyeh!"

The goblins drew their knives and daggers and attempted to surround Trinity, in an attempt to cut off any escape route
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 am

name: Thera Lockhardt
sex: Female
weapons: carries a scythe she calls "Kitten", a hunting knife strapped to her right thigh, and a whip wrapped around her waist.
class: angel/animal tamer
creature/ability: She has a pet bird that she calls Reikai. The only ability that Thera is aware and can use is her ability to heal non-life threatening wounds
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 Anime%20Angel%20of%20Death

Last edited by Shinimagami on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the picture)
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 am

He looked out at the snow through her eyes for a while.
Then he spoke.

He wanted me to stay with you. To never leave you, for you to receive all my love. And there's nothing I want more.
If you want me to, of course...
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 am

Thera flew through the sky without a care in the world. Her mother thought it would be a good time for Thera to go out and see the world. Since turning 18, her mother and father had noticed that Thera had begun to grow restless. Not that she was nervous or worried about anything; but she had seemed 'bored' of her life, and her parents thought that perhaps she should see the world. So taking her scythe, and a hunting knife (given to her by her father), and her mother's whip (given to her by her mother), she set out on her journey to see the world, along with her pet, a medium sized raven named Reikai.
"So far, so good, eh Reikai?" Thera spoke to her feathered companion.
Reikai merely crowed her response, as the pair soared through the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 am

trinity looked around noticing she was surrounded and transformed into her panther from and started snarling at the goblins
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 am

Varen smirked, "yes, as a child. Not by choice, of course. I was an orphan, born in a one of the big northern cities. I never knew my parents. And the head mother of the orphanage... Was not a nice lady. So, One day, while she gave me my daily lashing, I decided to lash back. She didn't like that very much. She tossed me out onto the streets and abandoned me there. Looking back, I consider that a lucky break... I started stealing food from vendors, sneaking into farms on the edge of the city and sleeping in the barns. They caught me rather quickly, and ran me out of the city."

He looked back out at the trees. "And that's when I stumbled into the forest... I had nowhere else to turn, the next village wasn't for miles. Lucky for me, I found a nice little empty cave to hide in. And, in that cave, and in the trees around it, I lived for three years. Wasn't easy though, I hunted in the forest, and in return, the forest hunted me. I lost count of how many times I had run into a bear. That's how I learned how to climb trees."

He chuckled a bit. "And then one day, a travelling bard had wandered into the woods. 'For inspiration', he said. He found me, a dirty mess of a child, and offered to take me to a nice little village... And, well, the rest is history."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:01 am

Beelzenef couldn't help but laugh as he saw Trinity transform into her panther mode. He drew one sword and inserted it into his metal arm, the arm that Trinity herself tore off and said "This time it's just you and me, and this time your little man can't protect you."

The surrounding goblins laughed as they readied their weapons for combat, but wouldn't make any movements until given orders to do so. They all knew the warlord wanted the pleasure of destroying the target personally
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 am

A small orange flame appeared deep in the forest and grew as it slowly came closer.

"So, the cowardly goblins finally decided to show their faces again. Good timing, I was starting to get bored."
as the flame got closer, it became clear that the man was holding the flame in his hand but nothing else was visible.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:22 am

lucy listened as he spoke
"wow it seems like you had it rough at time, ive lived in the trees for a while ive learned how to tame animals somehow im not really sure but ive always managed to get them calmed down when they would come towards me"
she looked up at the sky
"its been a while since ive seen snow"

trinity looked at the goblin king and let out a roar, then lowered herself preparing for him to attack, she lot out a low growl watching his every move
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:33 am

Syrus looked up at the sky as well and smiled. "Heh... Me too." He replied, holding out his hand to catch a falling snowflake. "I almost forgot it existed." He joked. "So what's your story?" He asked Lucy, his eyes meeting hers again.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am

Beelzenef charged at Trinity and shoved her back towards where the surrounding goblins, who in turn pushed her back towards the goblin warlord. Sneering Beelzenef approached his prey and said "i heard a rumor that the person you were with, Ty, that was his name i believe. i heard that he died, is that true?"

The goblins continued to laugh with glee.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 am

"well since i was about eight or nine i guess, my parents died in a house fire when i was little, i didnt want to be taken into an orphanages, so i started running into the woods near my home and managed to stumble upon a cabin for shelter, i stayed there for some time, i spent a lot of my time in the woods, the cabin i was staying at was then taken by a family. i went out for a few days and when i came back, someone was in there, so i stayed in the trees in the forest i was staying at"
she looked at him
"i slept mostly in the trees and after a while you tend to get used to these things"

trinity lifted her head when he heard him mention ty, at first she thought it was something good but when he said about him being dead, she looked down, she didnt know where he was or if he was dead or alive. when she heard him laugh it angers her and she launched herself at him aiming for his arm again
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:05 am

Zerron came in closer, flame still in his hand.
"did, did anyone hear me? I just called you guys cowards, basically an insult to any warrior or army."

the flame got bigger in his hand as he got up close to the goblins.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 am

Thera could feel the cold more now, and decided to land on the ground. She hand never really ever experienced snow like most people do. She could only ever remember experiencing it through the sky, now she could experience it on the ground....a place that she had rarely been.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 am

Beelzenef laughed at Trinity's attempt to hurt him. As Trinity moved to attack him, the warlord shoved the panther easily to the side with ease.

"I was going to make to watch as i destroyed Ty before i turned your head into a trophy. but since he's gone we'll go straight to making you my trophy, or if you prefer you can be their dinner." Beelzenef said indicating to the goblins surrounding the two
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 am

Varen listened to Lucy. "Yea. Trees don't always make the most comfortable beds." He said, "I am sorry about your parents..." He said in a sullen, sympathetic voice.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 am

"really? you guys are just going to ignore me? okay have it your way then."

he set one of the goblins shirts on fire to see how long it would be for him to notice. he then looked at who they where surrounding.

oh no, what have you gotten yourself into trinity?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 am

trinity landed on her side when he shoved her, she quickly got up and turned to face him snarling at him . she lowered herself preparing to jump at him again, she heard seans voice and let out a roar and leaping at the goblin again this time clawing at him

lucy shoot her head
"its fine it as years ago ive gotten past it and learned to live on my own. its what i wanted, life is tough at times but you just gotta move on"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:41 am

Varen nodded. After a moment of silence, he hopped off the branch and onto the ground. "Well, I don't think I'm going to find Ty or Trinity so I guess I'll head back." He looked up at Lucy, "I was gonna go to the inn for a meal and a drink. Care to join me? My treat?" He asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 am

Thera stood in the snow, with her eyes closed, allowing the snow to fall on her face. The sound of Reikai calling to her, forced Thera to open her eyes. She turned around and looked at Reikai.
"What?" She raised her brow at the raven-like bird.
Reikai merely ruffled her feathers in response.
Thera smiled and walked over to Reikai. "Fine." She said, as she bent over and pulled out a cloak from the bag that her mother had given her. She put the cloak on and looked at Reikai. "Happy now?" She asked Reikai.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:46 am

The goblin that Zerron set on fire shouted out with surprise, many of the present company turned to the newcomer. Beelzenef became distracted by the slight commotion caused by Zerron that he left himself wide open for an attack by Trinity
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 am

trinity saw that the goblin was distracted and crept up behind him and attacked him clawing into him she bit down on his shoulder

lucy nodded
"sure that would be nice i am a bit hungry "
she placed shiva in her satchel and climbed down the tree
"thank you i appreciate it"
she smiled
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 pm

Beelzenef roared out in pain as Trinity bit down into his shoulder. He spun around several times, trying to shake off the panther that was tearing into his back meanwhile several of the goblins formed a defensive line in front of Zerron, preventing him from getting involved with the fight.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Varen smiled back, "It's no problem at all. I recently 'procured' a good amount of money. So I say why not spend it well." He started walking back toward the village, "and what better way to spend than on a nice young woman." He said, chuckling a bit.

After a while, they made it out of the woods and back into the village. He walked ahead of Lucy and opened the door to the inn for her, feeling chivalrous.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next