HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:52 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 pm

trinity didnt let go she bit down harder on him and dug her claws in deeper, she wasnt only upset but she was angry, angry at the world, angry cause ty was taken away from her, even in her panther form her eyes teared up

lucy walked in the door
"thank you, its very kind of you to buy me something to eat. usually vincent buys me dinner but, he has been busy with his duties lately so i usually wait around for him until he gets back"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Beelzenef fell forward in pain, he felt disgusted that he dropped his guard like that. The Warlord managed to lift his head and said "Knyp cusa nubac yht nacdnyeh drec byhdran tufh huf!"

*A dozen goblins ran forward with rope and dog piled on top of the two fighters, within a minute they had tied ropes around Trinity in an attempt to restrain her*

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Varen walked with her to an empty table and took a seat. "No need to thank me, it's my pleasure. Order whatever you like." He said as the innkeeper approached.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:08 pm

trinity struggled against the rope trying to get free she let out a roar and tried biting at the goblins holding her down

lucy looked at the menu
"hmm i think ill have a steak with a baked potato"
she looked up a veran
"is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Varen smiled and nodded, "It's fine." He replied. "I think I'll have a steak too. With mushroom stew. Haven't had that in a while." He told the Innkeeper both his and Lucy's orders. "And can I get an ale too. And..." He turned to Lucy, "do you want a drink too?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Laughter came from the dog pile as they tried to restrain them.
"so now you notice me? I see now!"
Zerron erupted out of the pile of goblins in a ball o fire, sending goblins into the trees.
"I'd like to see you try to restrain a fire!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 pm

name: Darkwing A.K.A The Weaver of Nightmares
sex: Female
weapons: She prefers to use a scythe; which she carries with her at all times.
class: Darkwing is technically a Reaper, since that is the power she uses most.
creature/ability/backstory: (I'm putting part of Darkwing's back story here, since some of her abilities are directly linked to her back story) Darkwing's origins are widely unknown...and no one knows how old she really is...though she looks like she's in her mid to late twenties. The only thing that Darkwing really remembers is that she was groomed to be a soulless 'harvester' of souls. Though the person whom was grooming her, ended up as her first victim in a fit of rage.
Darkwing has the ability to reach into a person's consciousness to find out what their worst fear is. She does not know if she acquired this ability on her own, or if it was implanted into her via other methods. However, using this ability does prevent her from using her defensive ability. Her defensive ability is to generate a shield using three 'balls' which orbit around her waist and hips. She can turn this 'balls' into any shape she wishes; but if she dives into another's subconscious, she cannot use these 'balls' for several hours (time varies depending on how long she's in another's consciousness...but an example would be if she spends one minute in a person's consciousness she cannot use her 'balls' for one hour...even if she's in there for a few seconds..she cannot use the 'balls' for one hour...the max amount of time she can spend in a person's consciousness is 5 minutes)
Though it rarely occurs, Darkwing does have a devastating ability to rip up the ground while in a rage. The only way for Darkwing to access this ability is if she's in a fit of extreme rage, or she's spent too much time in another's consciousness. The last time Darkwing was able to access this ability, was when she first began 'harvesting' souls. Now she just harvests souls for herself. To use her ability to the extent she uses it, she reaps souls at the peak of terror.

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7CQBUJKui9OVCxrwt6GASTuDjzrvzob5Y9IGKqxQhTa-lYPuIVPMEk-EL4Q
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:53 pm

While his goblin horde held down Trinity tightly Beelzenef stood up and turned towards Zerron and sneered before saying "Meddma rudrayt fyhdc du bmyo rir? Syopa e'mm ahdandyeh oui y ped pavuna e gemm oui." as he stood towards the new foe.

Steve continued his physical training while Junko watched with great interest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 pm

lucy nodded
"ill have the same as you if thats ok"
she smiled

trinity continued to struggle against the horde biting and scratching at them trying to get them off her
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Varen smiled and nodded before turning back to the innkeeper. "Make that two, please." He said before turning back to Lucy. "So... What kind of duties is Vincent off doing?" He asked, trying to make small talk?

Last edited by Homura_Dude on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Beelzenef returned his attention to the nearby goblins and said "Gaab y rumt uv ran!" He walked over to the panther who's face was covered with his blood and her own tears.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:37 pm

"again with this, I only speak one language. do you know english?"
He stood as he faced the bigger goblin, slightly moving his feet.
"I take that your the boss of these cowards then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 pm

"well between the battles and he watches over victoria he tends to be quite busy, he has been assigned to look after her by her father"

trinity looked up at the goblin she was growling and snarling at him, even with her tears of sadness she was still angry inside
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:48 pm

"Ah, I see." Varen replied as the innkeeper came back with their food, setting the plates at their table. "And he watches over you as well?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Beelzenef turned to Zerron and said in plain english "Yes, I am the leader of these fine warriors. I am known throughout the land as Beelzenef the Crippler, The Goblin Warlord. the uniter of the 13 goblin tribes. Now i have no interest in fighting you boy, so why don't you just leave before you get hurt. My only interest is with this annoying little furball." as he indicated to Trinity
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:30 pm

"excuse me but that furball is my friend. what has she done to anger you so much anyways?" he appears behind him.
"And don't call me a boy, goblin thief."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:56 pm

[With “Fear” By Disturbed playing in the background]

A dark shadow sped through the mansion. The unsuspecting staff whom worked there...unaware of what was about to happen.
The 'dark shadow' stood in the corner, shrouded in darkness, as its eyes began to glow a soft red.
Suddenly from the dark, the 'shadow' emerged, wielding a scythe. The black winged angel-like creature to whom the glowing red eyes belonged, sliced a staff member in half, as she emerged from the darkness. Three black 'balls' orbited around her waist and hips, as she swung her scythe, striking another staff member in their gut.
“Where is he?” The black winged, female, angel-like creature, demanded.
“I-I don't know.” The male staff member replied at length, as blood dripped from his wound, and from the corner of his mouth.
The female, angel-like creature's eyes began to glow a brighter shade of red, as she swung the scythe, throwing the staff member through the window, as she snarled, then moved on to the next staff member, slicing their throat, as she raced by them. The next staff member, the angel-like creature grabbed them by their neck and pinned them to the wall.
“Where is he?” The angel-like creature demanded with a growl.
“Upstairs...” The female staff member replied in terror.
The angel-like creature dropped the staff member, as one of the black 'balls' turned into a metal-like feather, and sped through the staff member's neck..severing it from the rest of her body. The angel-like creature then raced up the stairs, killing any staff members whom happened to be in her way.
As she reached the top of the stairs, men both dressed in armor and carrying swords, as well as those whom did not wear armor, but wielded bows, arrows, or crossbows met the angel-like creature.
“Stop the creature, by any means necessary!” Came the roared order.
The angel-like creature's eyes began to glow a brighter red, as she held her scythe, and engaged the armored and non-armored men. She swung her scythe, striking a non-armored man in the chest, then swung her scythe a second time, throwing the non-armored man into the hoard of armored men. She swung her scythe a third time, sending the remainder of the hoard down the stairs. Those whom did not survive the fall down the stairs were too dazed to move for quite awhile.
The angel-like creature burst into a room, where she had heard the order coming from. Her eyes glowed brighter upon seeing the middle aged man inside. A wicked grin formed on her pale complexion, as she ran towards the man, gripping him by his throat. “I think I'm going to kill you slowly.” She snarled lowly.
“Please..” the middle aged man began to beg; “please don't kill me. I'll pay you whatever you want.”
The angel-like creature smiled wickedly. “You think this is about money.” She hissed lowly, as she bore her fangs...which were only slightly longer and sharper than a human's canine teeth.
“Wait!” Another man ran into the room. He appeared to be only slightly younger than the man that the angel-like creature was holding in her hand. The bruises, and cuts all over his body only whispered of the things he might have seen.
The angel-like creature turned, looking at the second man, and hissed. “I only let you live, because you were the one whom awakened me.” She growled lowly. “Now, unless you wish to die with everyone else here, I suggest you leave.”
“Don't kill him!” The second man demanded.
The angel-like creature's patience was beginning to grow very thin, as she threw the man she was holding up off the floor towards the younger of the two men. “Then you both, shall die!” The angel-like creature's eyes glowed brightly, as the angel-like creature spread her black wings and took off through the roof.
Outside the rain poured upon the mansion, and the sky began to grow darker, as the angel-like creature soared above the mansion.
The two men stared in both terror and awe, as the angel-like creature soared higher, and higher still.
Suddenly, it was like the wind whipped around the angel-like creature, as the three 'balls' shaped themselves into metal-like feathers and were carried off by the wind.
“What's going on?” The older of the two men asked, without expecting a reply.
After a few moments, the mansion had begun to rip apart, while the metal-like feathers ripped through the building. The two men jumped to their feet in fear, and ran down the stairs before they were ripped apart by the metal-like feathers. Then, just as the two men left what remained of the mansion, the wind had returned to normal, and the darkness in the clouds had lightened, while the angel-like creature slowly descended back to the ground.
The angel-like creature fell to her knees upon her return to the ground, the glow in her red eyes had dimmed, and the color upon her cheeks had diminished.
The two men ran towards the angel-like creature. The older of the two men reached out to touch the angel-like creature, to have his arm sliced off by her swinging her scythe. As the elder of the two men screamed in pain, the angel-like creature's eyes began to glow brightly, once again. The ground around her began to break and shatter, almost like glass, as she rose to her feet and held her scythe over her head with one hand.
The second man was frozen with fear, as the earth around the three of them seemed to consume them. The last sight the two men had been witness to, was the angel-like creature flapping her black wings, and taking to the air, leaving the two men to be consumed by the shattering earth.

[End song]

Suddenly, Darkwing woke with a start from the tree she was sleeping in. She gripped the handle of her scythe, as her red eyes glowed brightly. She carefully stood on the branch she was sleeping on, and stared out at the ruin she had left behind her, and smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:57 pm

"How dare you call me a thief you insolent little worm! The people of these lands have trodden on all of goblin-kind for centuries, and now we have the means to defend ourselves. As for your furball of a friend, she tore off my arm, and i want revenge." Beelzenef declared
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Zerron looks up at him.
"well the group I ran into jumped me and my friend and demanded anything shiny." he walked between trinity and the warlord as he spoke.
"she would have only done that to ether defend herself or her husband. according to my friend, she doesn't attack without good reason."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:43 pm

lucylooked the the food placed before her
"well sometimes, he is usually off doing his duties he was hired to do"
she looked at titan and shiva and gave them each a piece of her steak
"when he isnt around i have these two to watch over me"
she smiled

seeing that the goblin was distracted she transformed into her cat form and slipped through the ropes dodgiging the goblins and ran up into the tree as high as she could
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Varen looked at Titan and Shiva and smiled, "well, they're certainly doing a good job." He said. He began eating his food. He paused for a moment and decided to ask, "So, are you and Vincent in love?" He wasn't sure if that was too personal of a question to ask, but it was too late to take it back, so he just continued eating and awaited Lucy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

took a few bites of her food then looked up at him when he asked her that question
"i guess you can say that we are somewhat"
she looked up at the ceiling
"he is always away so its kinda hard at the moment"
she looked at him
"you know what i mean? we dont get to see each other to often and its hard not being able to see him when i want, but i wait"
she looked over to titan
"at least i have you two to keep me company when he is gone"
she patted him in the head giving him another bite of her food
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Varen nodded, "I see." He replied as he continued to eat. It was all he could think to say. He couldn't help but feel a little disappointed by her answer, though he didn't know why. Why do I feel like this? He thought, Am I... Jealous? "Well... I'm sure he'll come back to you again. He always has, right?" He said before taking a drink of his ale, trying to drown out this awkward feeling he had.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:01 pm

He looked down over Ty's arm, that was now dangling helplessly. 'Well, that isn't going to be helpful.' A shadow swung down, completely removing the arm. 'Much better.' The shadows began to group around Ty's shoulder and stump that was his other arm, before stabbing down into them, integrating with the body, coiling around, forming new limbs, black and demonic. 'That is the cosmetics done, now for the main event.' A large mass of blades shadows grouped over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 am

lucy takes a few more bits of her steak sharing it with titan and shiva
"yeah he usually does after a battle, i just saw him a few days ago but he wast around for long before he had to leave again"

trinity used the trees to get around hopping from branch to branch to get away from the goblins
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next