HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:43 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:05 am

Cereza continued to smile. "I am very happy to have such a wonderful mate."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:06 am

Mawthrough simply closed the note and returned it gently to Livia.

"Maybe. Maybe not."
Then he looked out of the window.

"But while his motives were pure... my mother is dead," he said softly, almost sadly.

He felt Chastity's hand on his squeezing and felt a sudden rush of affection which drove him to lean over and kiss her neck.
"You know I love you, right?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 am

Livia had gotten tired of writing on a note, so she took out her flat screen cellphone, and rapidly typed in a message on the screen before displaying it, 'Death is but a transition between realms and worlds, and besides, what sounds worse, dying at the hands of a comrade, and transitioning into another world, or killing a comrade by accident, and being forced to live with the grief of all those that loved that comrade, and all of their hatred as well.'

Serriola spoke sweetly, "Love, young love, I never exactly had young love, no, I waited over 7000 years for it, but it was all so much sweeter as I grew more ancient. May you both live for an eternity in love."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:24 am

Cereza bowed her head slightly to Kye's mother. "Thank you." She said, as she straightened her stance, still smiling warmly. "We would be honored if you joined us, for the ceremony in which my mother will declare us the next Alphas to our pack."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 am

Serriola grinned, "Alphas eh? I'll be sure to bring the whole Mystic family for such an event, a mountain of gifts, hmm, and then I can get to know the mother of my daughter in law."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 pm

He admired the staging area. Granted, a packed hospital was a tad cliche, it was a great place to test his new toys.

Spoiler:

There were dozens of bestial ones, and only a handful of the more humanoid creatures (he hadn't gotten around to naming them). Without further ado, he send the creatures forth, the smaller ones splitting into packs and climbing through any and all doors, vents and windows, whilst the humanoid ones slowly shambled through the front entrance. This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 pm

serenity thought for a moment
"what would we do if he does show up, hopefully he doesnt but if he does, im a bit afraid what might happen"

chastity smiled upon receiving the kiss on her neck
"and i love you as well"
she smiled and looked up at maw
" i will always love you, you and our child for as long as i live"
she moved her hand along with his and placed his hand on her belly
"our child, i couldnt be any happier carrying your child, the child of the man i love deeply with all my heart"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Grey sighs, "I truly don't know........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:51 am

Mawthrough couldn't quite comprehend just how much he loved her.
It was like a knot in his stomach that loosened every time she smiled, an ache in his chest that her touch dissolved.

He nuzzled her neck, no longer a fierce killing machine, more a gentle smiling lover.
"Neither could I... although there are times when you could be happier; in the bedroom for example..."

Leaving her to blush, he looked at Livia's message.
"I'll tell you what's worse - being left behind by the one who died and not being able to take revenge on the one who did it. I don't hate Draklin - his actions were not done in malice. But that doesn't stop my grief."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:20 am

Livia typed into the phone and displayed her next message, 'True, so how would you think Draklin felt, have you ever looked upon the scars on his soul. He has hundreds, all instances of intense loss, all from people he's lost, all from people he's cared about. Dad told me, that one of uncle Drak's greatest weaknesses, was he was incapable of becoming a monster like others who pretend to be his kind, and so he was must live with the grief of the hundreds of people he's lost, and many of them, were taken by those who cannot die. I understand your grief, and if someone took my mother.......' She stopped there for a moment, then typed into the phone, 'Actually, my birth family was massacred.......by Grey.......but I hold no grudge against the man who adopted me....he's done more for me.....than they ever could have done........'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:16 am

chastity blushed
"that is true but i am happy with you always, even more so now then ever"
she smiled and looked back at the counter
"i wonder whats taking so long with the food"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:20 am

Grey looked to Serenity, "But what I will do my dear, is fight to my last breathe, and beyond to protect you........"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 am

Mawthrough then paused, looking at the phone.
When he finished he said shortly, "I don't hate Draklin. I felt his soul, I know his burden. I don't hate him. I pity him."

Then he got up - and promptly sat down as a hurried looking waiter brought two barbecued chickens, complete with roasted potatoes, some lettuce, cherry tomatoes and some hunks of bread to the table on two different plates, setting one before Chastity, the other before Mawthrough.

"I hope this is to your liking?" the waiter said anxiously, trying to hide the sweat that came from being so close to someone that was now looking at him like a hungry wolf looks at a lamb.

Mawthrough looked at Chastity.
"That depends entirely on what she says..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:58 am

He walked confidently through the hospital, through the carnage and gore left behind. Windows smashed, walls with cracks and claw marks carved into them, corpses strewn across floor as the creatures hungrily feasted on their flesh. He couldn't help but smile. His servants had performed duty perfectly. Yet, there were still more field tests to conduct. Time to move onto something more interesting, he thought, standing within the once place of healing, now home of the dead.

Last edited by The7thSeal on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

Livia typed down on her phone a message, then displayed it, 'Everyone suffers, and I can feel the suffering isn't over. I only hope now that I won't be useless to aid in preventing my loved ones from suffering.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:48 am

Cereza smiled warmly. "I look forward to Kye's family being there." She said, then tilted her head slightly. "I'm sure you and my mother would get along well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:45 pm

serenity nodded
"i know you would my dear"

chastity looked at the food
"you ordered my favorite"
she smiled picking up a piece of the chicken and taking a bite
"this is excellent, sweet and tangy, maw you should try some"
she patted on the seat next to her
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Serriola placed her hands on her own cheeks, "Oh, that'll be so awesome, I can't wait!!!"

Kye whispered into Cereza's ear, "7000 thousand years and she's still got her immature moments!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:43 am

Cereza smiled warmly, as her gaze moved towards Kye. "She's just excited." She said. "It's refreshing to see such vitality." She added, as she turned to Kye. "I wish for this kind of excitement for myself when our pups come to us with their chosen mates."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 am

Kye chuckled, "Oh, that'll be awesome........heheehe......."

Grey looked to Serenity, "So my dear.....is there anywhere you wish to go.......to distract you from the worries of the world?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:44 am

Mawthrough smiled at Livia, reassuringly, Chastity's pleasure at the food obliterating all chances of a bad mood.

"As long as you draw breath and want to fight, you will never be useless to those who need you and want you by their side," he smiled.

Then he looked back at the waiter, and the man swore that the incubus's eyes sparked, glowing intently, hungrily.
Then Mawthrough said, evenly, "My compliments to the chef," and the waiter sagged in relief before staggering away as fast as he could.

He started to eat, placing some chicken onto a hunk of bread from his own plate and taking a huge bite, popping a cherry tomato in to compliment the taste.
His eyes widened, and he swallowed.

"I have to agree," he grinned, and started to eat in earnest, although he only used one arm - the other hand had moved to Chastity's back and was gently stroking the skin.
"No-one's going to hurt you, Chastity..." he said quietly.
Then he smiled, and took another bite.
"No-one could even if they tried..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:42 am

Cereza continued to smile. "Is there any other family you want to invite?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 am

Kye thought for a moment, "My mother will be able to get ahold of everyone.....mostly.....I do have one brother whom is rather difficult to track or find......his name is Tycoon, his nickname is Wind Walker."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 pm

serenity thought for a moment
"i cant think of anyplace unless you have a place in mind"

chastity nodded as she took another bite of the chicken
"im glad your enjoying it"
she smiled when she felt his hand stroking her back an looked over to him
"i know... you wont allow it, you wouldnt allow anything to happen to me"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Grey looked up at the ceiling, "Well, Kye texted me, there's a ceremony tomorrow, him and his bride are going to become the alphas of their pack, that ought to be fun to go to."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next