HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:54 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 am

Mawthrough gave a sigh of disappointment.
"Hmm..." he shook his head. "But I want to see you get burned...might teach you a lesson..."
He looked straight into her eyes, his hands moving up to her chest, and he smirked.
"How about we go get ice cream after we have a good workout... mmm..."

Still looking in Chastity's eyes with his hands touching her chest, he closed his eyes and... bit his lip.
"Mmm... Chastity..." he said softly, his brow tensed in pleasure as his hands massaged her chest. "So soft..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:48 am

Elerai spoke sternly, calmly, and reassuringly towards this young lady. that had some doubts about herself. His thoughts were interrupted by the knights that started to come. "Does she live in a monastery?" he thought to himself.

"Well, little one, I can give you a strong power. And that is the power of choice, you can let these knights take you home, Or you can run away, Run from them and live freely. I can fight them off for some time, the world isn't as bad as you may think. Despite this massacre, and maybe the past you have. There is beauty out in the world, I have seen it."

He grabbed his sword in preparations to what she may or may not say.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 am

He didn't respond, and as the creatures approached him, multiple orbs of energy appeared and began to orbit is body. As they passed between him and the beasts, beams of light erupted from them, tearing through the shadow forms.
'You have power, yes, but you lack the skill to truly use it.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 am

chastity noticed him biting his lip
"you just HAD to do that didnt you, you know what that does to me"
she blushed
"i guess i could use a god work out since you already get me started"

lilith stepped back away from the light
"my minions"
she looked at the man
"well then ill just have to make more"
her eyes glowed and even more minions appeared surrounding him
"im assuming you think you can handle this power?
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:28 pm

A voice rang out from the shadows around Rein, as a figure rose from them, the hooded Spectre. "I see a demon has answered my call, how very fortunate. Tell me, are you of the kind who gets their thrill from the wanton slaughter, or from a well executed, precise mental assault which brings one of innocence to commit the great sin of murder in mass?"

Back at the sight of the massacre, before Zigera could reply to the man, six men stepped forward, in plain sight, each armored from head to toe in light, protective chainmail, with white garbs over their armor. "Young one, please, return with us to the Monastery, the father has been worried sick of you." One spoke.

Zigera's hands shook as she gripped the handle to the glock on her hip. "I leave for ten minutes to investigate this massacre, and you people can't even think to trust me with that little of time. And don't give me that bull about the father, he's a controlling psychopath and you all know it! If I return, he's gonna beat my back until its pulp again!!!" A power surged within her, held back by a powerful seal, the presence of it slamming into whatever seal was within her was evident indeed.

Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:20 pm

This character took me 21 hours to make.

Through out this character I used both (energy) and (life force) to reference the same thing.

Name: Leo
Race: Knight/Esper
Powers:
Master of healing magic, also very skilled in summoning/conjuring magic.
Unlike a full blooded Esper his energy does not drain as fast.
Blessed Life: is a ability he obtained through years of training in healing magic, that allows him to share his own life force with others. Though he has to be in direct contact with the other person to use this ability. He also runs the danger of sharing to much of his life force potentially killing him.
Greater magical energy regeneration.

Weaknesses:
Unlike a full blooded Esper it takes much more time for him to restore his energy.
Very slow physical healing.
When in his unworldly form his energy drains at an incredibly fast rate, one minute in his unworldly form is equivalent to 1 day in his human form. So he can not sustain it for very long.

Weapon+Style: Dual Daggers, one silver one black bladed. Fights using speed to out maneuver his opponents. Wielding them upside down. Master of dual weapon fighting and small bladed weapons. Specializing in defensive fighting. Keen on fighting with creatures and such he summons.
Spoiler:

Details: Standing at 6 foot 4, eyes as dark as the shadows, With bright blonde hair to his shoulders. Unlike pure blooded Espers he retains a human form most of the time and can only assume his unworldly form for short periods of time do to the toll it takes on him. Usually wearing baggy thin and light clothes.

Backstory(Optional): He was born on the outskirts Velcana in a small cottage, There he lived with his mother an Esper till he was 10. On his tenth birthday his mother sent him to The Northern Academy to train as his father a knight once did there he stayed for 8 years before one day he left without a word. He went back to his mothers cottage to find it long burnt down, now on a goal to find his mother he has spent the last couple months in Salamencia.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm

The orbs thinned out, forming a large halo of light. He stepped forwards, the ring craving through any creature that got to close.
'The technique itself is crude and infantile, yet the power that is used to conjure such beasts is immense. Seeing as you had shown an unwillingness to cooperate...'
He ring around his began to expand, as if reaching out for Lilith.
'My hand has been forced.'
The energy struck out at her, great spikes growing from the light and flying towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Leo sitting in a alleyway somewhere in Salamencia trying to piece together all the information he has been able to gather on his mothers disappearance what very little info it was. In the months he has been here he has not learned anything more then his mothers cottage was burnt to the ground and that she was gone without a trace although all of this was knowledge he had before he came here the only new bit of info he got was from a group of children. Who said the cottage had been like that for over a year before he arrived. Even though that info was slim at best he still would not leave this place for the hope that his mother might return.

"I can't leave what if she came back well I was gone" he mumbled to himself trying to convince himself there is a reason to stay.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Elerai walked in front of the girl fumbling around trying to grab her gun, and unsheathed his sword. He had little intention of using it, but he was going to stand his ground if they were to attack first. He planted the sword down facing the ground. Still looking eastward he whispered faintly to her.

"Run."

He finally turned over to the knights dressed in a white garb. Still holding his sword down he waited for them to react.

"Please, Don't make me fight. This girl has barely lived. And is clearly scared of returning home. I just request one opportunity for her to live freely. And if a guardian is needed. I will be so."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:49 am

Each of the six knight hunters took from their sides a set of chains, a different element adorning each set. One wielded holy energies, while another's chain surged with ice energy. The two in back wielded electricity and fire, while the two up front held in their hands chains of shadow and air. Speaking aloud, the one wielding holy chains said, "That girl is more dangerous in the outside world than you or anyone else will ever know. Freedom is a privilege, a privilege she will never be entitled to!"

As Zigera looked the knights in the eyes, she felt a surging pain inside of her, as if her ribs had just been shattered, as a pulse of energy rippled through her body, before vanishing, the seal within her holding back the power. The veins all over Zigera's body began to bulge, as her nerves became shot, and on high alert. However, before she could even take her gun from its holster, two electric chains wrapped around her arms, faster than the human eye could detect, and pulled her to the ground, pain flooding Zigera's body, though the girl didn't scream once.

Grey had decided a trip to Salamencia was in order today, so he dusted off his motorcycle, and kick started the power core. The ten foot long piece of machinery was built to survive a battlefield, and since he'd be traveling through Velcana, he'd need such armor on his vehicle. He drove at nearly one hundred and fifty miles per hour, as he sped along the roads from the Northern academy.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:18 am

Elerai, Grabbed onto the chain on the left of him, and tugged on it, ultimately pulling one of the knights towards him. with his right hand he picked up his sword, and let go of the chain. he put his sword in the middle so the chain would wrap around the blade, unfortunately for the soldier still mid flight got to experience an extremely powerful swing clash into the second chain holding the girl down. ultimately shattering the chain links. placing the sword back in the ground, he anticipated the knights to wrap his body with the chains next.

"Freedom is a privledge that should be given to everyone. People have the right to be powerful and they have the right to live there own life. You can choose to torture this girl, or you can let her free. The fact of the matter is, I can move faster, and attack faster than every single one of you. Just because I lowered my sword, don't think I can't do anything. especially if you wrap me. I have faught for the very freedom that you guys so boldly say is a privledge. When you see the face of war as horrific as I have seen, or felt the pain I have felt. you would understand why I am choosing to protect this girl I know nothing about. If you want to bring in someone, I will take her place. if you need proof of anything I have done, I will unstrap my armor, and show you. If you decide to fight me and try to bring her back, I will have no choice but to fight. Now tell me, what is more important, your life, my life, her life, or all of our lives. because the way I see it. If you're unreasonable, someone will die today."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 am

Zigera stood up, blind with rage, and charged toward the lead knight, while four of the others surrounded the warrior whom had shattered two of their chains. A single chain dropped from each of their hands, and in its place, a sphere of each of their elements appeared instead. The moment Zigera slammed her fist into the holy chained warrior, she felt as though a bomb had just gone off within her rib cage, as the seal inside of her sent out another surpressing pulse. A moment later, the lead knight wrapped a single chain around one of her feet and tripped her, before placing his boot over her throat. Zigera tried clawing at his foot, but he used his other one to pin both of her arms above her head.

The four knights around the single warrior, they wielded shadow, fire, ice and electricity, and were ready to blast him, while the knight wielding wind stood at a distance away from them. "If you'd seen what the last wielder of the power this girl possessed did, you would run the other way. Those eyes, they are a dead giveaway at what lies within her. It doesn't matter what her will is, it will consume her, unless she is kept away from the rest of humanity. If you seek to intervene in our mission, we will not hesitate to bombard you. If the girl cannot be brought back alive, she dies, those are the orders of our leader."

The lead knight wrapped his holy chain around Zigera's throat, ready to pull it the moment the warrior swung.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:14 am

Elerai smirked, and sheathed his sword, He cracked his knuckles and his neck, The noise was gut wrenching to a typical person. He pointed his finger around the circle and to the holy Knight only repeating the words "bang" he let out a sigh. And to prove a point he became condescending.

"The fact you're going to try and pin off power as something evil proves you're religious. It's a shame that it is wrong. I am the closest thing you will ever see to a god. Attack me, Try and kill me, Hell even use my sword to impale me. I will stand here and endure all of the pain. Now, What bothers me. Is the fact you refuse to give her a chance and follow your leader blindly. I can almost guarantee he would pawn you at a moments notice. Now my allegations could be wrong. But you refuse to let her feel, she is dead on the inside. Besides, I am open for negotiation."

Elerai pulled out his sword once more and gently tossed it to the knight wielding the fire chain. He also began to unstrap his torso armor. It revealed Heavy bruising of when he was beaten from the war some of his skeleton was visible other parts of his body were rotting. It had an awful stench but it gives them the opportunity to see how little their attacks would do to him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:23 am

The four around the rotting man backed away slightly. The chains around Zigera's neck vanished into the air. "You stink of decay. We are not equipped to handle one such as you at the moment, so we will withdraw for now." He looked down at Zigera, "If you do not return within two hours, your teacher will be the one to suffer your consequences."

The six of them backed away, "We'll see you again shortly, and the next time, it will end quite different," spoke the holy chain wielder, as they vanished.

Zigera was on the ground, looking up at the sky, her sleeves torn to shreds, her arms bleeding, her pride nonexistent. She just looked into the sky, reaching out with one of her hands, a tear of blood sliding down the side of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 am

Elerai strapped his armor back on, and walked towards his sword, he grabbed it and sheathed it once again. Walking towards the girl with her hand out. He reached and grabbed it. Lifting her up.

"Well, You can make your decision. You can go back and be treated as you once were. Die if need be, But that doesn't concern me. Or you can break your bindings of the place you came. Yes, the threat they used against you is probable. But it's your life or your teachers... By the way, I am Elerai, if you return home don't tell them who I am."

He let go of her and let her stand on her own 2 feet.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 am

Zigera looked to the path of the monastery, "I am going back, I just didn't want to be dragged back by them is all. I have to go back, because part of what they spoke is the truth. There's something....something horrible inside of me. Despite the suffering I endure, it is better than alternative." She looked to her hands, "When I feel that I can keep it under control, that is when I shall leave forever, but until then, I'm just a danger to those who have no way to defend themselves against me." She looked to the sky, "One day, I will be free, and when I am......." At that moment, five feet away from them, a motorcycle sped past them at 150 miles per hour, carrying a silver rider. The beast of a machine he rode sounded throughout the area, drawing her attention, "When I am free, I'll live how I want to live.......as free as the rider who just passed by......" Little did anyone know the darkness carried within the silver rider.

Grey kept his eyes shut as he passed the massacre, and the confrontations that were occurring. He didn't wish to get involved, for if he did, it would only feed the darkness inside of him.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 am

"Well, little one. You made your choice. I Fare you well in life. I cannot tell you to do anything any further. Good bye." Elerai waved and walked away from her. He began walking towards the two menacing figures and completely walked by them, not even acknowledging their presence. As he was walking past them he only said the words.

"Good Day."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:58 am

Zigera sat down, a bit exhausted, and watched the two figures in the distance face off, her hand held on her handgun in case they thought of looking her way to hurt her.

Grey's vehicle smashed through the mounds of cooled magma, as a horde of hellhounds followed his vehicle. He was using the rocks as a way to slow them down, though it wasn't work as well as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 am

rein looked at the hooded spectre
"no i just one that gets the job done if the pay is right"
she tilted her head
"now whats this job about and what does it pay? i dont have time to waste, i have other jobs to do so my time is very limited"

lilith gave a wave of her cloak vanishing into the shadows, and reappearing in a dark alley way a short distance from him clapping
"well it seems i have a bit of a challenge here, youve taken out my minions as if they were nothing, my poor little minions"
she said dramatically, then looked up at him and smirked
"now why is it that you want my power so much, what have i done to you for you to come after me of all demons?"
she tilted her head
"there are others out there that are far more powerful then i, yet you chose to come after me"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:58 am

He didn't look in her direction, just should there. 'There is a difference between having power, and using it. Beings with near godlike powers can go through their entire existence, without any knowledge of it. I merely take what others are too ignorant to use.'
He disappeared, and re-materialised behind her. 'Do not think yourself special, girl. You are merely a detour from my intended prize.'
The halo around his body flattened out it front of him, becoming a large wall that blocked the alley. It then flew at the girl at an alarming pace, trying to smash her across the street.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 am

"why make a detour, i will not stop you from your prize"
she noticed the wall moving towards her but remained where she stood
"how do you expect to take my power? you dont know the source of it"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 am

Another light wall appeared in front of her, a moved to meet the first. As they were about to touch her, the light at the edges reached around her and met, creating two more walls. No sooner had this happened than the light contracted, sealing her in a cocoon of light.
'There is no point struggling. Your abilities require shadows to function, and there are none within your grasp. Now, time for what I came for.'
He reached out, touching his hand to her head, as a blood red aura began to form around it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 am

lilith tried to move
"what?..but how did you"
lilith looked at him
"no one has ever been able to capture me, yet you have"
she looked up at his hand
"stop what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 am

Mawthrough smirked at her, drawing back.
"Oh no, Chastity, you want a workout, you've got to ask for one."
He winked at her.
"So now, all I have to ask is, what exactly do you mean by... workout..?"

All of a sudden, decrepit hands came through the ground, latching onto Kaiden's legs.
"You know," said Darkion as he stepped out from behind a building, accompanied by eight drooling zombies, "Occam's Razor dictates the simplest way is the right one. However, I don't think that will be the case with you, is it?"
His eyes hardened.
"Leave the girl her powers. I need her for my own agenda. And one I think you will be interested in hearing..."

As he spoke, one of the zombies placed a note in the esper's pocket.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 am

'Taking your power.'
He ignored the newcomer's words, and continued what he was doing. Red streams of energy began to crawl up his arm, slowly draining her energy and life force. 'Soon, your pitiful existence will be over, and your wasted potential will be mine.'
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next