HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:19 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Nijuu unfolded her arms. "Well, I have never been out of the general area of Isora Falls....but a night out sounds welcome."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Grey stood up, held out his arms, and as he did, a coat began to pop out of his flesh practically, and onto his chest, while his previous one vanished into thin air. "Gotta love technology." He placed his hand on the floor, creating a black portal, and held on his hand to her, "Alright then, take my hand, and I'll take you to Colera."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Nijuu, feeling a little apprehensive to the appearance of a black hole upon her floor, reached out for her guest's hand. "But first," her hand paused; "Could I know your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Grey smiled, looking her in the eyes, "I'm Grey, Grey Mystic.........." He said, his hand still extended to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Nijuu smiled softly and took Grey's hand.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Grey descended into the shadow portal with her, only for them to appear on a sidewalk, in the middle of the largest metropolitan city in the world, the size of nearly the third of a country, Colera. Standing up, he still held Nijuu's hand, and looked her in the eyes, "What kind of food do you like, I know several interesting places to eat within this place."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Nijuu thought for a moment. "It's hard to say, before my own cooking, I ate whatever my father made me. Can't say I've had much opportunity to eat anything different."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Grey thought for a moment, "Well, I know a place that makes some pretty nice meals, and they accomidate for people's tastes too.....such as the fact that.....I....uh.....I don't eat meat.......I can't even east stuff that tastes like......"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 am

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow.
"We're in the middle of the most uncharted, remote, and basically unreachable places on the planet."
He stepped forward, ripples spreading through the water.
"Would you think of looking for someone here?"

Darkion simply folded his arms and tried to ignore the tasty smells coming from the arena.
"Make it quick," he said, a definite strain in his voice as he attempted to resist the hunger welling up inside him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:31 am

Nijuu smiled softly. "That's okay. I don't eat much meat." She said, as she looked around. "This place is huge."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:54 am

Grey nodded, "The knight's made this city, one of their prime achievements, all power within it is renewable, the city will never run out of energy." He said, as he led her down the streets. Many humans looked at him with fear in their eyes. He sighed, and continued on, "And I don't eat meat because of.....Genesis......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

Nijuu looked at Grey. "What is Genesis?" She asked, as she walked...noting the fearful expressions on the faces of those whom they walked passed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 am

Grey stopped for a moment, "Genesis......that's the name the thing that lives inside of me calls itself.......it chose the name.......it is the origin of evil.....the first seed of it in this world, descended from the first treachery. During a fight I had when I was young, against a grown soldier, he took control, and tore the man's throat out with my teeth.......I could never eat any form of meat again after that......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:08 am

"Oh." Nijuu paused for a moment. "That's a truly terrible thing." She looked at Grey. "Is that also why you blame yourself for the things that this seed of evil causes you to commit?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 am

Grey continued to walk, "I blame myself, because the knight Lone was said to have housed 3 of the 4 entities at one time, and kept them all under control, yet I cannot keep one from forcing me to massacre countless people.....that is why I blame myself, and that is why I fear to be around others.......for now at least......he is elsewhere.....his bloodlust sated while in the shell of my soul........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:31 pm

"Even to house so many at one time, would have taken a great deal of time to control." Nijuu said without thinking. "No one person, Knight or otherwise, can fend off evil with no training."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Grey sighed, "How does one train.....for such evils.....for such a creature.....for something......who's only purpose is to kill........to torture.....to do everything the depraved mind shouldn't...........to be trapped inside my head.....its not ideal........." He stopped in front of what seemed to be a small diner, one with few people inside, but numerous smells, all of impressive tastes. One's mouth could water from standing there for too long.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 am

It stared at Genesis, propped up on its pincer. 'I don't need to worry about your powers or destruction. There's very little you can do to truly stop me. It'll be fun watching your face as I tear you to pieces.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 am

Genesis chuckled, "Tear me to pieces, what a simple way of trying to end me. You've no imagination at all, do you? Well, that comes from being brain dead I guess. There's nothing you can do to me in that form, or any other that you have, that can permanently harm me. No one in this area, has the energies it takes to harm me, and its such a simple power too, very simple, but you are too stupid to harness it." With that, he remained still, his eyes closed, the area becoming completely dark, the inside of the barrier about to become a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:31 am

'He does have a tendency to strong arm people. Though, to be honest, the alternate is far worse, somehow...'
He thought for a moment, a look of intense concentration on his face. 'My guess would be we're looking for the 'champion'. Considering how much power you need to survive these places.

It flashed its teeth again, thoroughly amused by what was happening. 'This! This is what I exist for! The carnage, the thrill of the hunt! Come on! Give me everything you've got! Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon!'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:55 am

Genesis chuckled again, "I think I'd prefer to stay right here sunshine, no, you give me your best shot, we're in a realm of my own right now, come on, come and get me!!!" He grinned, getting down onto his knees, as if to meditate. For a brief moment, he let his power rise to its highest, shaking the very souls all of within the Coliseum, shaking the realm itself just by its presence, before he surpressed it completely. His eyes were shut, and he was wide open.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:14 pm

"It's not so much a question of training, so much as a question of resistance." Nijuu replied. "A battle of wills." She added, as she looked at Grey. "I may not be in any position to say anything about this, since I've had no experience in any kind of possession; but logically speaking, it's safe to assume that harboring so many evil seeds at one time, seems to be more of a test of will, than a test of ability."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Grey walked into the diner with her, and sat down at an empty table, looking seemingly exhausted, "My will is weak then......my darkest hours are always here.....but for now, lets discuss other things......" He picked up a menu, filled with numerous options, "other than healing people, and defending that village, have you done much else, had any adventures?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Nijuu shook her head. "My mother was an Esper. The power I inherited from her is..." she paused for a moment..."...how do I put this....it's hard to control in a sense." She looked at the menu, then looked at Grey. "With the power I inherited from my father, the power I inherited from my mother is hindered...so I spent all of my life learning how to use the power I inherited from both of my parents." She placed the menu on the table, having decided what she wanted to eat. "At some point my Mother will need to see me directly to teach me."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Grey crossed his arms, "You were lucky then, to be born with, and free to use your power. When I was born.....this....." He opened his up his coat, and pulled his shirt down to reveal his chest, and as he did, a powerful, red seal began to glow, "was placed on me. Holds back all of my natural power......so to survive....I had to resort to.....Genesis......" Putting himself back in order, he asked, "Is there anything difficult about direct training with your mother?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next