HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:30 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:55 am

"If I do this then how will I get back into heaven in order to prove Michaels guilt?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:58 am

Spectre chuckled, "Simple boy, Lelonia here, she'll make you a portal, she's their weapon, of light and darkness......was....their weapon, mine now. That knife will only prevent them from ever growing back is all, you'll still be a celestial, just a disgraced one. In fact, to get around, I'll have Lelonia follow you around, does that sweeten the deal?"
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 pm

"Give me a minute to think"
He thought about what would happen knowing all of the consequences it would have when he realized something that he has been already disgraced by deserting the head angels task and planning on proving the darkness of Michaels heart with one fell swoop he cut off both of his wings and gave them to spectre hatred and determination were seen in his eyes as he handed his wings over to Spectre
"There is your prize now what about the information that you promised me?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Spectre took them with pride, and threw them into a nearby shadow portal, before speaking again, "If I felt sadistic today, I would say good day to you, and leave, however, a deal's a deal. Within the knight's greatest academy, there is an instructor, I know not his name, but I know that he carries Grimm's scythe. Only a Grimm can hold it, otherwise, they die quickly. It does not appear as a scythe, and it changes depending on its user. That is where you will find the Grimm, however, he may not have the data you wish for, and he may not even have the will to help you. Another tip, full blooded celestials with their wings cut off, aren't welcomed very easily onto the academy grounds, since, well, that's a sign of a fallen. Good luck pest." As gave him a salute before vanishing with Revlon, Lelonia remaining. The girl stood up, and took from her side, a white gun.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:16 pm

Excalibur looked at LElonia
"So how does this portal thing work also my name is Excalibur its nice to meet you Lelonia."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Lelonia fired her weapon into the ground, and both were immediately dropped into a massive portal, one which placed them two miles from the academy. Lelonia simply said, "That's how it works." She started walking towards the academy.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:50 pm

"Intresting/"
he said as he kept pace with Lelonia
"So why did you decided to work for Spectre?"
he asked genuily curious
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Lelonia spoke as she walked, with life in her voice, but her words were plain, "I am a weapon, I simply preferred to be wielded by Dageroth, rather than by Michael."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:43 pm

"So then you just want to see someone diffrent in power that you want to wield you?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:47 pm

She continued to speak, "What happens in the kingdom of heaven means nothing to me. I follow Dageroth, because he is different. He lacks the brute strength of Oblivion, the twisted powers of Genesis, Omega's restorative strengths, and yet, he his host has never been destroyed by any enemies during all of history. I follow Dageroth, because he truly holds the power of life and death in hands, and the only thing needed to use it, is the power of will."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:36 pm

"So that is why you follow him good reason to follow someone anyway how excactly are we going to talk to this reaper especially since well he lives in the academy and my kind are only allowed on very rare ocasions." he says a little pained since losing his wings
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Lelonia stopped, "He's the current Grimm, meaning, he doesn't sleep. This also means, that at night, he will most likely come out of the academy to do his job."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:03 am

"Ok then I got it so we set up camp and wait for him to come out."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:10 am

Lelonia shot a portal into the ground, and popped out of a white portal, falling onto a thick tree branch. "You can do whatever you like, I'm only here to obey Dageroth's commands, then I will return to him."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:38 am

Excalibur nodes before sitting against the tree the Lolina was in.

"So when did you decide to follow Dageroth sorry if its too personal i am just curious to here the story plus it pasts time until nightfall which is still a couple hours away.

Over by the Cabin Revan looked to Rein
"Hate to say it but i have decided to do something diffrent so ill have to take back my offer, I am going to see an old acquaintance of mine so later."
he jumped into a nearby shadow and went to spectres new position
"hey Spectre been some time hasn't"
Revan said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:00 am

The moment Revan spoke, a hellhound's massive claw wrapped around his throat, "Speak fast whelp." The beast said. Spectre was sitting still, without his bow, and lazily turned his head, "Do I know you?"

Lelonia looked to the sky, "I have lost track of all time, though I know that I have been around for nearly eight thousand years. That much, is certain."

-------

https://tbrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=102
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40