HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:32 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Nijuu shrugged her shoulders. "The last time I had training with my mother, I was five years old. It is from her power that I draw the ability to heal others. I'm not sure why she wants to see me this time though."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Grey simply said, "Interesting........." Before calling a waitress over. "I'll have the usual......" Looking to Nijuu, he asked, "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 am

It charged forwards, a thick layer of a grey substance covering its body as it did. The pincer opened wide, spread ready to tear Genesis to bloody ribbons.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:30 am

The pincer hit Genesis at full force, his abdomen nearly exploding into a bloody mess, though at this time, he still remained in the same position, perfectly calm, a smile on his face, his eyes shut, the Coliseum still pitch black. "Is that the best a second rate piece of trash like you is capable of? Give me your best shot sunshine!"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:43 am

Cecil continued walking in silence for a few moments. he looked around the town from his own position. a small little remote area, not many people. some were silent. some had loud mouths. he could only hope that Gerald mentioned something that could give Cecil any clues. His foot prints were sadly long gone, and would break off the trail anyway. there wasn't much sand in the town. but for what there was he would probably be avoiding it. he heard Rein coming towards him.

"You did well. It was discrete, and no one would exactly have seen it happen. At least, I hope no one saw. that would be rather bothersome to have to rid of the witnesses, it is unessecary work."

Once Cecil neared the edge of the town, he remembered where Gerald lived. He broke off the path, there wasn't any thick and brush, but Gerald lived on the outskirts off town. in rather large farmland. he harvested his own foods. and lived with his family there.

Cecil began walking through large overgrown grass, the town didn't exactly cut it. It was going to a decent walk.

Gerald finished boarding up his house. to make it look abandoned. that way no one would tresspass when he headed for the mountains. However, he couldn't go just yet. he needed to make sure Cecil understood not to try and follow him. He sat in a rocking chair on the porch waiting for now. He pulled out his .50 Calibur Desert eagle from it's holster and aimed down the way of the crops.

NEW CHARACTER!
Name:Gerald
Race:Knight, Elementalist
Powers:Extremely agile, Has strong powers of Earth and Fire, and electricity, Second best assassin compared to Cecil,
Weaknesses: Anemia (Low Iron) needs to take capsules everyday. Fear of Death.
Weapon+Style:TBA
Details:TBA
Backstory(Optional):TBA

Last edited by JenovaCell on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:23 am

Nijuu looked at the waitress. "I would like to have the grilled veggie wrap." She said. "Without the mushrooms." She added, as she handed the waitress her menu.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:21 am

The waitress gave them a nod, before walking off into the kitchen. Grey looked to Nijuu, "So, after we eat, what do you say about maybe exploring the city a little with me, or maybe.......help me.....umm.....visit my home......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:24 am

A puzzled expression formed on Nijuu's pale features. "You need help to visit your home?" She questioned. "Is this your father's home you are referring to?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 am

Grey nodded, "Yeah, my mother and father have owned that landed for over two hundred years......a place where the grass grows silver.....hence its name, the Silver Plains. I'm afraid to face them....after what I've done.....but maybe.....with someone like you as support.....I can do so........"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 am

It paused, before stepping away from Genesis. 'This isn't fun for me anymore. I like it when they panic and struggle, you just sit there. ' It turn a began to walk off. 'A complete waste of my time...'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:31 am

A sphere of black energy flew through the being, taking out most of its central flesh, leaving a massive, gaping hole in its wake, as the Genesis who had been attacked, faded, the whole thing being an illusion. With serious eyes, Genesis approached, "Just testing the strength of your mind, seems its weaker than I had imagined."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:50 am

The wound in its gut slowly closed up, as it turned its head to look at Genesis. 'You're still no fun. Not enough fear. Doesn't taste the same.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:11 am

Genesis chuckled, "Your abilities are not of the kind I need to fear. The darker my opponent, the deeper the grave they dig for themselves." With that, he sent a small sphere into his enemy's chest, one that continual consumed his flesh, over and over again.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:12 am

It looked at the sphere in its chest, then at Genesis, then at the sphere. Then Genesis again. Then it laughed. 'What exactly...' its clawed hand reached in a pulled out the chunk of torso that housed the sphere, before dropping it, '...is was that supposed to accomplish?'

As Nijuu and Grey sat and ate, a frail old man slowly hobbled past the doorway. He appeared to be malnourished and weak, made even more obvious by how badly he was shaking. Just then, he collapsed, hit the ground with a sickening thud.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Genesis called back the sphere, and looked into it for a moment. "I'm analyzing your regeneration, this seemed to be the best way to do it. Hmm.......well, I figure I'm ready for a good brawl." He sent the sphere off into his realm, before covering both of his hands in his energies. "Tell me, what is your purpose here?" He vanished, appearing behind the creature.

Grey saw the man fall in the doorway, and rushed over to him, offering the man a hand, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Nijuu rose from her seat, and walked over to the man. She knelt down to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, sending a small wave of spirit energy through him to allow him to regain consciousness.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Seeing that the man was unconscious, Grey helped him up into a booth, and ordered a warm meal for him, to sate his hunger.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 pm

'My purpose? Why do I need a purpose? Can't I just want to destroy things?' The black mass covered its body again. 'Though it's clear that you aren't planning to let me leave. So, bring it on!'

He stirred in booth, his withered features showing surprise at his new surroundings. 'W-where am I? Who are you?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:50 pm

rein smiled
"luckily the blood barrier i put up cant be seen by the human eye, your able to see it cause im contracted with you, its just me appearing out of no where would look a bit off, maybe freak a few people out."
she looked over at cecil
"even if they did see me what are they going to do tell everyone in the town"
she laughed
"if that was the case i can just send my minions to terrorizes them a bit"
she looked ahead of them
"so where are we headed now?"

"the alternate?
lilith looks at him with curiosity
"what or who is the alternate?, well whoever he is ill be sure to not run into them..or at least try not to "
she looked around the arena
"well we have been looking for this 'champion' but have ad no luck
lilith pulled out the stone she was given
"he said it would glow when i would come close to the champion, or whoever he is"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:35 am

Grey looked to the man, "Doesn't matter whom we are, but you stumbled into Colera half dead, and starved."

Genesis jumped into the air, spun around, and sent his heel flying into the being's neck with the force of a semi truck.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:36 am

'The champion is the one that in the Arena right now. Or should be. It's been a while since I've been here.'

Its neck snapped back with the force of the kick, but it grabbed the leg with its pincer and swung Genesis into the growth. 'Try harder!' Was all it said before repeatedly plunging its claw into its enemy's chest.

It blinked at the man. 'What? Wait, yes...I was jumped by bandits. They took everything from me, then left me for dead.' He smiled wearily. 'Almost worked. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name, Mr...?'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:13 am

The waitress brought the man a hot bowl of soup, while Nijuu's food arrived as well. Grey's meal was still being made. "I'm Grey, and that's too bad, with a city this large, a lot people get away with crimes that should have been prevented."

Genesis let him impale him, because the moment in occured, he stabbed into a network of his energies, causing his pincer to be consumed completely, as the energies continued to eat away at nearly the entire beings body. Hitting the ground, Genesis chuckled to himself. "The harder you fight, the more damage I do to you." He placed his hands on the ground, as several spikes of his energy shot up from it, impaling the being, though it also caused spikes to rise up all around the Coliseum, impaling many within the crowd, as Genesis began to lose control, due to the large hole in his chest, holding back was no longer an option.

Spectre looked at the demon, and the being whom was talking to her, "Actually, he's on a fast track to becoming the champion. He's stronger than the current ones, whom are merely a team of extreme shadow wielders. Nothing more, nothing less. They only show up when they need to defend their title. I wouldn't recommend going after them either, not worth the time. Now, if you wish to defeat the one in the center of this place, I can tell you his weakness. But only for a price of course."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 am

He bowed his head lightly, 'Thank you, Mr. Grey.' He looked down at the soup, and started devouring it rapidly. 'And who is she?' He pointed at Nijuu, 'Your girlfriend perhaps?'

It cut its pincer off with the claw, at the same time as a layer of the black substance peeled off, revealing another layer beneath, which healed up the wounds from the spikes.
'The more damage you do, the happier I am!' Its missing limb grew back, only this time it was covered it 3 inch barbed blades.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Grey shook his head, "She's someone I just met recently, and yet I owe my life to her." He kept quiet now, waiting for his meal to arrive. After around ten minutes of work, it was finally finished, as the waitress brought out for him, of steam cooked veggies, atop a massive bowl of rice, with several sauces on the side. The meal looked as though it was made for five people, but she set it down in front of Grey, and he began to dig in.

A pool of Genesis' energies appeared below the being, eating his legs at a rapid pace, as Genesis flew forward and close lined him with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:14 pm

chastity shook her head
"no i wouldnt but you dont know my father, he would do whatever it takes to look for me, and send out every one of his men to find me no matter what it took"
she looked at him
"call me paranoid but its what i had to love with all my life"
she looked around at the waterfall
"so you are sure no one can find us here? if thats the case then are we here to um..."
she looked back up at him and blushed
"bathe"

lilith looked over at spectre
"i think ill pass, i was given a duty and i will fulfill it, can you tell me as to where i can find the said champion, i dont wish to harm him im to just locate him"
she gave him a sad look
"its a matter of life and death, if i dont find him i fear my life will be taken, i still have soo much to do with my life yet, so much more havoc to wreak"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next