HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:43 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:59 pm

chastity quickly grabbed her clothes upon hearing archon and used them to cover herself. she looked up at mawthrough and shook her head
"no there isnt anything i can think of that i need to do here"
she smiled and looked over at archon as if waiting for him to turn or leave so she could get dressed

lilith couldnt help but to giggle at what darkion said to drake she yelled to darkion before he left
"tell my sister i said hi when you see her and that i still have the higher score"
she smiled and waved as they left
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Ezekiel stopped in place, "The current Grim is honorable, not all reapers are born with that honor."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 am

Archon smirked.
"Darling, I'm an incubus. If you think I'm going to miss this show you've got another -"

Mawthrough's head whipped round.
"Rrrrrr...!"

Archon instantly turned around without further comment, leaving Chastity to get dressed.
"When she's done, I'll take you both there..."

Darkion dropped Jim off at the next village, true to his word, and then proceeded to head west, tracking Rein.
He emerged at a cornfield, a short distance away from a cabin.
He smelt blood, and a certain tang to it told him that Rein was close.

"Hello? If you can hear me, say something in response. I mean you no harm, unless you mean me harm, and then you are screwed," he called to the air, hoping that the beings he could sense near the cabin would answer...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:39 am

chastity quickly got dressed keeping and eye on archon making sure he didnt peak. when she was done getting dresses she spoke
"thank you"
she looked at mawthrough
"i think we are ready, unless there was something you wanted to do"

Rein heard someone call out, she looked at cecil
"did you hear that?"
she looked back towards the corn field
"maybe we should answer him"
before cecil could say anything rein vanished, a large puddle of blood appeared in front of darkion and from it appeared rein, she was holding a her scythe to his neck
"who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 am

Grey closed his eyes, and felt his muscles resettling as he did, changing more and more, to those of someone else. Placing his hand over the handle of his gunblade, he felt more at ease with himself, and what's more, he felt ready for combat. He scanned the room, looking for a fight.

Ezekiel vanished from sight, reappearing within his domain in the heavens. He led the dark angels, those whom were born to walk his path, those who were born with black wings, yet with pure hearts. Dozens of them attemped to bow to him as he entered the area, but he simply waved them off, hating the idea. He continued to walk, heading for his observatory, in order to watch the coming battles.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 am

Mawthrough shook his head.
"Nah, let's go."

Archon clicked his fingers and...

When Chastity opened her eyes, she was standing in a hotel lobby. It looked modern, up to date. The receptionist smiled at her from the front desk. The carpet was plush. The lights were posh. It looked completely normal - except for one thing.
The front doors of the hotel were shut, but through the windows nothing but a grey dark blur could be seen.

Mawthrough squeezed her hand.
"Looks nice. What do you think?"

Darkion tensed up but didn't move.
"Your sister says hi, and she has the bigger score," he said coolly. "And as for my identity, I am someone who is wishing to inquire to the availability of your services."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:16 am

*New Character*

Name:  Shrike

Race:  Knight/Reaper

Powers: Limited Invulnerability, immunity to vampiric and undead influence, the rest of the abilities depend on the scythe he wields.   Can fire off soul surges with his off hand, energy that can paralyze, or severally damage any unprotected foe.

*Scythe #1: Morte Repentina-  A single cut with this weapon, can banish even the strongest souls from the mortal plain, that is, when it has gathered the required power.  Its a single bladed weapon, with a very long handle, meant to keep numerous foes at a distance.  When he takes ahold of this weapon, its best to run, because demon blood, celestial blood, knight blood, vampiric blood, none of it will save you from a strike from this weapon. Anyone he impales on the end of this weapon has their soul permanently damaged, except the wielder, whom can achieve a greater deal of invulnerability when done.  Can wield with a single hand, allowing him to use soul surges.

*Scythe #2: Ludicra Dolor- Two sickles, connected with one, long, single chain, meant to keep this weapon's power connected at all times.  Built for lightning fast battles, a single cut from this weapon temporarily increases ones weight by fifty pounds.  After one hundred small, yet incredibly fast cuts, most opponents may never reach their feet again out of sheer lack of strength.  He must be close to inflict these cuts.  

*Scythe #3: Executio Celeri- The double edged scythe of Grim, a weapon built for numerous powerful strikes. It can be charged up with whatever element its blade touches, and send out shockwaves when enough energy is charged up.  Has a wide range, great for attacking foes in front, and behind him, though this weapon is better for when defense is needed, above all else.  Requires both hands, unlike Morte Repentina, so he cannot fire off soul surges while wielding this weapon.

Weaknesses:  Inexperienced in comparison to the past Grim Reapers, cannot make his full body invulnerable, so the rest of it is capable of being damage when one part is skeletal, is lazy, quite a slacker.  Cannot wield more than one scythe at a time, and the weaknesses for each is in the style.  Cannot act, unless the Council has given strict permission to do so, or, the law of balance can be sated.

Weapon+Style: Numerous scythe styles, each suited for the type he is wielding.

Details:  Has short, black hair, cross scars across his face, running right below both of his eyes.  Has a goatee, small and sharp. Often wears a piece of black cloth over his eyes, in order to grant full aura sight. None can hide from these eyes of his, not when he is hunting them.  Wears loose, black pants, black combat boots, and an unfettered trench coat, his chest exposed.  A rib cage is tattoed onto his torso, while on his back, his a spine is tattoed there.    He has a limber build, though that doesn't stop him from surprising his opponents when he kicks them with a force of a man five times his size.

Backstory: Born as a full blooded knight, this young warrior was brought before an old warrior, and asked to hold onto a simple, wooden handle.  The moment his hands touched the surface of the weapon, a surge of energy shot into his body, and the weapon began to morph.  This had been a test, to see whom the next wielder of the scythe would choose.  With that, the man before him  began to transfer all of his power into Shrike, until only dust remained.  Now, Shrike stands as the youngest knight inducted intot he Council, while also leading reaper kind.  He is bound to the law of balance, except when another Council member is threatened, or when his own life is in danger.  Few know of his identity outside of the Council, and so he simply teaches classes part time at the academy.  He's quite a slacker, often falling asleep in class, however, when push comes to shove, and a battle is near, his eyes will be set to kill.

A man in loose black clothing, with his chest exposed rested in his seat, within an academy classroom, with a whole bundle of students waiting patiently for him to wake up.  Their teacher was a lazy one, to be sure.

Grey grinned, as Lucia, the girl from before, accepted his challenge. The two stood eye to eye, in the center of the room, their weapons at the ready.  One single flicker of movement, would kickstart a fierce confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:46 am

chastity looked around the room
"well its definitely different, but i like it"
she looked over at the doors
"ive never seen doors like that before, any reason they are that color"
she looked up at maw

"she WHAT? no..but i thought....."
rein moved the scythe away slightly disappointed
"ugh i will never catch up to her"
she shook her head then looked up at darkion
"so how do you know my sister?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:01 am

Drake held his hand out to Lilith. 'You're going to have to hold on, seeing as you don't know where we're going.'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:22 am

lilith placed her hand in his
"ok ill go with you since im not sure where this academy is.. but no funny business"
she waited for them to go

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 am

Shrike continued to snooze, until a girl with light blue hair threw a book over his head, before shouting, "Wake up you lazy bum and teach us!!!!"

The very moment the book flew over his head, the young teacher caught the book with one hand. "I'll let you know, I was enjoying that nap. For ruining it, you're to write a ten page paper on how to throw a book properly." Not even looking at her, his hand flicked the book towards her, allowing it to land softly on her desk. "Class, open your books to page three hundred."

The girl opened the book, as did the rest of the class, only to find that the page was blank. Flipping through, they found that their book, which he had given to each of them, was simply blank. "What the hell is this? There's nothing in this book!!!"

Shrike grinned, "I'm not the type of man, whom teaches from a book, I teach people with actions. And my first lesson, is teaching you people how to let go of that tight knit way of thinking, getting rid of the usual way of learning. And so, me taking a nap, while you guys get to sit around and relax as well, is a perfect way to present my lesson." And with that, Shrike closed his eyes, and drifted into a light sleep.

The moment Grey flinched, Lucia had launched forward, her massive blade clashing with his gunblade, her weapon wielded with one hand, his with two, barely able to keep up with her strength.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 am

Archon materialized next to them.
"The Masking Hotel has but one rule. If you go through those doors, you render our protection null and void. Those doors are the barrier to the dimension this hotel resides in. The residents of the dimension out there will tear pretty much anyone limb from limb. Not that anyone knows this dimension exists of course..."
He looked at Chastity.
"Do you want to see your room? You have no idea how much it cost, believe me..."

"We met on business a while ago."
Darkion relaxed somewhat.
"And what score are you keeping?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:34 am

Within an instant, they appeared outside of the Academy's perimeter.
'I kind of lied about the sneaking thing, at least for me. Because I'm technically still a student here.'
He smiled sheepishly. 'So, I'm going to just, you know, walk in the front door. You'll have to find another way in.'
He vanished, appearing just outside the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:01 am

The academy had been built to be the ultimate defense for knights. There was no way to transport in, or out of the academy, meaning that during a siege, the only way in would be the front doors. Feeling two souls pop out of nowhere, Shrike awoke, a bit woozy. Due to his heritage, he could tell when the number of souls shifted. He could also tell a demon soul from a normal soul from ten miles away. The black cloth over his eyes concealed his sight, however, he was far from blind, using aura sight at his vision, a way of seeing, that could never be blinded. "Keep on with your lesson kids. I've got something to investigate......" To be honest, he just felt like going for a walk, so he started heading for the hall of heroes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

chastity smiled
"of course i would love to see our room"
she looked at mawthrough
"how about you?"

lilith stood there in shock
"you mean you go to school here?
she crossed her arms
"it would have been nice to know that ahead of time"
she shook her head
"well i have an idea that just might work"
as she said that shadows surrounded her, after a few moments the shadows vanished revealing a young school aged looking girl
"now all i need is transfer papers"
she held out her hand and a file appeared she opened it revealing a student ID and some transcripts from a different school
"transfer student lilith, last name: NA
transfer from shades university
ability: wields shadows
Other: student is being transferred due to her high GPA, it has been decided her transfer was necessary for her to receive the schooling she needs since she is far to advanced for our school
signed by the dean himself"
she smiled
"gotta love having power, and its all in the computer systems as, i know a few demons who can do this sort of things"
she started walking away
"now to find the deans office to turn in my transfer papers, didnt think i could do that did you"
she laughed as she walked away  

rein waved her hand in the air
"just a score at how many villages, towns we wreaked havoc on over the years, we also keep score on how many jobs we do in a year"
she crossed her arms
"the loosed has to take a job of the winner if they dont want it, and she won last year and accepted a pretty disgusting job only for me to take it"
she shuddered

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:57 am

Shrike calmly walked through the halls of the academy, a long, metal polearm in his hands. He headed for the source of the demonic aura, a grin across his face.

Grey continued to clash with Lucia, though it was him, who was usually getting pushed back by her, the strength of his friend very formidable.

Marcus sat within his office, resting his eyes a bit, feeling that Shrike was on the move, and that could only mean one thing, he found someone who could upset the balance.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Archon took Chastity's arm.
"Mawthrough has to stay down here, I'm afraid, at least for the time being."

Mawthrough raised an eyebrow.

"The room needs to become accustomed to her energy. That means her in it, solo. Otherwise you'll get cooked to a frazzle."

Mawthrough acquiesced and nodded to Chastity. "Go on then. I gotta handle things like the minibar and room service... we do get room service and a minibar, right?"

Archon facepalmed and pointed Mawthrough towards the receptionist, before taking Chastity's hand.

A moment later, they were in a huge room. It was a cube, inside a large wooden sphere with runes everywhere. The cube had a bed, TV, wardrobe, everything a standard hotel room needed.
The sphere sizzled with arcane energies and they all came through the cube's walls and focused on Chastity, feeling like wind blowing on her skin.
Archon vanished, and the room started glowing until it was completely white - then it faded just as slowly with a humming noise which faded to nothing.

Mawthrough walked in through a door in the sphere, then a door in the cube.
"Everything ok?"

Darkion couldn't resist a laugh.
"Sorry, but that is funny..."
He grew serious.
"I was wondering about your availability for a job... no pay, and a power increase as a bonus... a BIG one... interested?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:53 pm

chastity looked over at mawthrough
"yes everything is fine, did you get what you need sorted?"
she smiled and walked over and sat on the bed, she ran her hand over the covers
"it so soft, and the bed is comfortable"
she fell into the be and giggled she looked over to maw
"what do you think?"

rein crossed her arms
"and what is this job"
shed looked over at cecil
"im currently contracted at the moment you would have to speak with him on the matter"
he looked back at darkion
"would it be something fun?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Mawthrough nodded, smiling.
"I got us room service. And it's your favorite..."

A plate appeared out of nowhere, topped high with barbecue chicken.
"Hope you're hungry..."

Darkion grinned an evil grin.
"Let me put it this way... you could beat your sister's score."

He then walked over to Cecil.
"How long is she contracted under you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:14 pm

chastity looked at the plate with bbq chicken
"you know me far to well"
she smiled. she then took a piece of chicken and started eatting
"i as actually hungry, after that hour in a half of fun activities i am starving"
she looked up at him
"are you hungry, you should eat youll need energy for later"
she smirked

rein thought for a moment, then followed darkion
"wait why not ask lilith to help, why ask me?"
she looked up at him
"i mean im all for beating my sister in scores but if you came from seeing her she can do a job just as well as me"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Shrike continued to walk at an incredibly fast pace, his pace now equaling that of a run. His feet barely touched the floor as he went along, no one around to see this display. He continued to zero in on the demon, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:38 am

"Hell yes."
Mawthrough promptly fell to devouring the chicken alongside her.
"Oh, and it gets better..."

Two more plates of BBQ chicken appeared.
"BOOYAH!"

"Your sister's busy with another job, with an unbelievable egotist for a master."
Darkion paused, wondering if he should.
"Well, that said, the person she's working for has the power to effectively brand her and put her on a leash - and has in fact done so. Apparently that's odd for you two..."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 am

Instead of walking through the door, Drake teleported to the first floor corridor, and started around like he belonged.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 am

The environment within the academy began to adapt to the teleportation that Drake was using. One more use of the ability, and it would be lessened greatly in effectiveness. Five uses, and the teleportation would be nullified within the academy. Shrike continued to practically fly through the halls, running along with a great deal of joy, while also looking like he was sleep walking."

Grey elbowed Lucia, slamming his arm into her shoulder, only for her to send her fist into his gut, shortening him of breathe instantly, and causing him to cough up blood. "Good move......." A moment later, he dropped his weapon, grabbed her arm, and fell backwards with enough force to send her flying into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

chastity looked at the food, she was quite surprised at how many plates of chicken there were. she looked up at maw
"are you trying to fill me up with all this food?"
she smiled
"i dont think ill be able to eat that much, i sure hope you plan to help me eat this"
she took another piece of chicken and bite into it

rein looked at him confused
"wait so he basically has power over my sister?, but thats impossible, no one has ever been able to catch her nor me"
she paced back and forth thinking
"no it cant be, there is only one way to capture my sister, unless.."
she paused for a moment
"he knew that exact way, but no one know about it but me"
she shook her head
"i cant believe this she actually got caught and is working for a 'master'
she looked up at darkion
"so she is permanently his to control?"
she shook her head again
"lilith how could you let someone do that"

lilith continued walking through the school, paperwork in hand
"where in the hell is this deans office at?"
she continued looking for the deans office
"this school is so confusing......"
she paused for a moment
"wait i know"
shadows appeared from under her feet and went in all different directions to look for the deans office, after a few seconds they appeared back in her feet
"ah to the east"
she turned around and went into the opposite direction
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next