HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 am

As Shrike moved around the corner, he came across Lilith, and as he tried to stop, his feet stumbled, and his weapon sent him flying into the wall in front of Lilith, causing a streak of blood to paint the wall, as he slammed down right in front of her. He merely said one word, "Ouch........" with a tired, yawning tone.  Looking up, he simply spoke one word, "Hello!" With a massive gash across his head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 am

lilith looked down at the man
"umm...hi?"
she saw the gash on his head
"you might want to get that checked, by the way im looking for the deans office am i heading in the right direction?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 am

Without even getting up, he traced his finger along the gash. For a mili second, the top portion of his skull appeared, then vanished, his wound leaving with it. Using his weapon to force himself up, and acting half asleep, he spoke aloud, "I will be fine." Looking in the direction she was heading, he spoke, "Well, to be honest, we don't really have a 'dean', he's more of a headmaster of sorts. I can take you to him, if that's what you want, don't know what he'd want with a demon, but hey, what's his business, is his business." He held the polearm over his shoulder with a relaxed stance, walking in front of her, then turned his head back slightly, "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 am

He could feel the Academy sapping his power but he didn't worry. He'd learnt a while ago of ways to circumvent this little limiter. So, he just carried on, casually strolling through the halls.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:02 am

Revan looked at Rein and chuckled
"soo what exactly happened do your sister hmm sounds like something bad happened to her.

Excalibur looked on as the the angel of death disapred
"I was mainly talking about those that have become assasins and if he is honarable why does he allow them to exist." he mutters
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:08 am

Michael chuckled, "Simple, the law of balance takes care of it. Those who become assassins will be destroyed in time, but the current Grim isn't in the position to do it. The last Grim vanished a year ago, and the new one is just learning to use that power of his."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:27 am

Excalibur nodss
"That is true but lets hope the faction doesn't grow too powerful for if it does who knows what problems that will cause.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:33 am

Michael chuckled again, "And that is where the knights would come in, they are our living weapons in the realm of earth, and Ezekiel is the execution of heaven. Anyone who stands in my way must face both, and let me tell you something, no one wants to fight Ezekiel."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 am

Mawthrough nodded.
Then he stripped naked and laid the chicken over himself, with plenty of sauce.
"Is this plate more to your liking, my lady?"

Darkion grimaced.
"I actually liked her. An esper took command. Hurt a LOT. She was screaming in agony and pain, I tried to reason with the esper but..."
He trailed off into silence.
"But yeah, she's bound to him. I don't know how long, but according to one of his servants who's a little too sexually aroused by the esper for my liking it's basically until she... runs out of use."
He looked at her.
"I'm going to go on a limb here and assume that your sister takes priority to your job, so how about this? I help you rescue your sister, you both work for me for free, we raise hell together and pretty much create paradise. Sound good?"
He paused.
"After your current job of course..."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:46 am

Exaclibur also laughed
"who wants to face any angel for that matter."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 am

Michael shrugged, "Few want to fight us, and even fewer actually want a fight with Ezekiel, not even Lucifer."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:06 am

Ezekial noded again
"I agree anway have anything for me to do at the moment Michael?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 am

lilith rolled her eyes
"headmaster, dean they are all the same thing:
she followed shrike
"im a transfer i have my papers right here, was sent here cause my school ran out of things to teach me, the thought i would learn more here"
she looked at him
"so how many other demons are here?"

chastity giggled when maw placed the chicken on his body
"why yes that is much better"
she leaned in taking one of the chicken pieces on his torso and picking it up with her mouth

rein looked over at revan
"from the sounds of it she has been captured"
she looked back at darkion
"there are some strange beings out there, but to each their own if thats what his servant is into then thats on him"
he waved her hand in the air
"as for my sister, the esper must pay, no one take my sister like that without being punished"
she swung her scythe in the air as she said punished
"i need to help my sister, but i cant abandoned my job without being dismissed, especially since im contracted, the contract binds me to my master until he has no more use of me. if i break the contract it could result into my demise"
she thought for a moment
"the only way for me to get around that is if my master allows me to take another contract with his, or wont have use of me til a later time"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:15 am

Michael turned away for a moment, a grin developing on his face, before clearing his face, and turning back, "Actually, I do.  Go into the mortal realm, and kill the archer, Spectre, who resides in Velcana."

Shrike gave out a lazy yawn, "We have about five full bloods in all. One is a teacher here, her name is Lamia, quite a powerful being, I can tell you that. She keeps the other demons in line, in case they let their nature take control. I keep the full blooded reapers, and the half bloods in line, or at least, I give the illusion." As he spoke, more of his true presence was revealed. "You should know that demons here are watched at all times, sorry to say, but Marcus doesn't risk the safety of his students, and he's got people like me around to kill them." He turned, and walked backwards, looking at her aura as she spoke, while swiping her papers, "Hmm, tell me, why are you actually here fledgling?" He could feel that she was far older than him, but felt like using the term. The papers lit on fire in his hand, though the blue flame didn't harm his skin.

Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:21 am

Revan chukled again and looked at Rein
"You know there is a loop hole you could always send me to gather information or free her for you and because im such a nice guy ill do it for free."

Excalibur looked at Michael before answering
"This mortal what did he do to have you put on a death sentence on him?
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 am

Michael grinned, "He's going to interfere with a fight between archangels soon, I can't allow that, so I want you to kill him."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:32 am

Exclabur continued to look at Michael
What two archangels are fighting and why?
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:35 am

Michael crossed his arms, "That's none of your business. Besides, Spectre is a slayer, or rather, the original slayer. He can create arrows that temporarily, or permanently mortalize his foes, or worse.....anyways, that's your mission, to fight and kill him."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 am

Excalibur noded
Ok then anything else i need to watch out besides his arows?
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 am

Michael shrugged, "If he impales you with his arm, you're as good as dead, and if his arrows hit you, don't expect your powers to be of use, or, for your regeneration to work. You'll be a human fighting against a backstabber of the most efficient kind, good luck." A moment later, Excalibur was dropping from orbit, given a shortcut out of heaven by Michael.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 am

Excalibur was able to gain control before he hit the gound giving him a soft landing he then shouted to the sky
"Next time give me a warning before you kick me out on an assingment.
He then loooked around
"This must be Valenca well better start looking for this spectre guy or more likeley he finds me."
he mutters drawing his sword and keeping his shield up just in case spectre was stupid enough for a frontal attack.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:46 am

Pools of shadow began to pop up all around Velcana, as Spectre sat several hundred feet below the surface, "Another sacrificial lamb, so, the war games begin again." He stands up, grabbing his metal bow, "Might as well'll go and greet the poor lamb. Or, I can try to shoot him from a mile away with my bow." He walked through a wall of shadow, popping up nearly two miles from Excalibur. He calmly strung an arrow, and readied himself to fire it, taking his time to aim.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:15 am

Excalibur walked through town when he stopped for a second
"if hes an archer then he will be a great distance away also meaning that he wont have to get close unless I find a good hiding place".
he looked around for a minute at his surroundings when he saw an old house with only one window.
"that is where ill go"
he took off and headed and entered the house heading for the far corner keeping to a corner away from the window so if a arrow where to enter the room it would not hit him
"Now lets see what happens next."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 am

Spectre sighed, "You poor unfortunate fool........" The arrow released, one made from acranium, a metal made to slay immortals. As it flew through the air, towards the house, it flew right into a pool of shadow. At this time, four portals appeared in each corner, and a storm of metal arrows flew from each toward the man.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:01 am

Excalibur cursed as he took off and busted through the ceiling and was able to avoid all of the arows
"jeez he can control shadows to huh sigh would have been nice to know that looks like i have my work cut out for me hmm I wonder."
he fired a burst of fire from his sword and hit one of the pools of shadows
"If it can transport things one way maybe it can work to send things the other."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next