HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:52 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:47 pm

"Ok... sure..."
Hexy was still looking dreamily at Ty, though he completely missed it.

"Go on then."

While Trinity had her back to them getting changed, she quickly cast a minor spell that allowed her to see through clothing. As Ty's eyes were on the ceiling (aka trying desperately to avoid looking at Trinity's bare backside as she got changed) he completely missed her eyes examine his bare body, impressed by the muscular physique developed over years of heavy lifting and manual labor.

And when she reached his trousers.

"Oh... my god..."

Tyrcestus turned to her, noticing her amazement at something.
"Are you ok, Hexy?"

"It's a massive snake!" she blurted out.

Tyrcestus whirled. "Where?" He looked around, but could not find any large reptiles of any sort.
"Are you sure there's a giant snake?"

"Yep," Hexy mumbled, now looking determinedly at the ceiling. "Yep, very sure..."

Tyrcestus shrugged and looked over at Trinity, who was in the middle of bending over just slipping the robes on.
And Hexy chanced a look.

Dear Queen Mab, it's as big as a broomstick! And...

Tyrcestus's eyes alighted, finally, on Trinity's butt.
And of course...

It's getting stiff as one too... oh gods... he's SO, HOT...

She couldn't resist.
"Excuse me?"

Tyrcestus turned and his eyes went wide.

Hexy was bending over the bed, gently wiggling her butt.
"Do these robes make my butt look bad? I've been wondering all day..."

"N..no," Tyrcestus stammered, trying to tear his eyes away from the rears on display.
"You... you have a very nice butt... very nice..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:00 pm

trinity finished putting on her robe and quickly turned, she saw hexy bent over the bed wiggling her butt
"did you say snake"
she thought since she was swaying her butt the snake was crawling up her, trinity thought quickly and pounced on hexy
"dont worry ill get the snake"
she started searching through hexy clothes for it
"its a fast one but ill get it"
she accidentally ripped the arm part of hexy robe from pouncing on her, upon  searching trinity accidentally ripped the front of her robe from her right shoulder to her left in a diagonal cut. she continued searching but came up empty handed
"aww it must have gotten away"
she got up with the look of disappointment on her face and looked at ty
"did you see where it went?"
she then looked at hexy
"sorry if i hurt you i was only trying to help you get the snake"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:06 pm

All this rumble and tumble had got Hexy right in the mood, and before she could stop herself she pointed to the bulge in Tyrcestus's pants.
"There's the snake, go get it!"

Tyrcestus's eyes went as wide as they could go - and the thought of Trinity going in after it made the bulge twitch.

"See, it moved!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:16 pm

trinity saw the buldge
"but how did it get over there?"
when hexy pointed out that it twitched trinity didnt hesitate
"this time it wont get away"
she quickly pounced on ty knocking him to the ground she started searching for it practically stripping him of his trousers, searching for the snake. but what she found wasnt a snake at all. she looked up at ty and blushed
"i- im soo sorry, i thought..."
she turned her head she was soo embarrass she couldnt look at him
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:20 pm

It did not take Peter that long to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 am

Sean took her hand and smiled slightly.
"Well, celestine, It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance on this journey."  

"alright, I'll bring them up... not like therers anything else to do"

"He is getting closer, but I can write a letter of mark giving you passage. Your the stowaway here after all, and I believe in giving woman chances. just follow my lead and please act calmly."  

As the sailor moved over to the barrels and moved one, he found Sean and celestine, ease dropping on the last part of what sean said.
"Well what do we have here now? And did ya say stowaway? Hey artimeis! I found some stowaways! an it might be a couple by the looks of it!"  

artimeis ran to the barrels where sean was and grabbed a hold of  celestine just in case.
"well capt'ns orders was to take anyone we found to him, might as well take them up....and we're getting close to port as well so lets make it quick."
both celestine and sean where taken on deck to see the captain.

as the other crewman grabbed sean, he saw his dagger and took it from him as sean was about to object.
The man looked at the hilt and the black onix stone that was in it, looking at the blade as he unsheathed it.
"this one could be a theif, but you know stowaways that hide on trade ships like this one are like..."

"Oi easy there, I'll let the captain see that, and decide that as well!" artimies took the black dagger and sheathed it again as they brought them up on deck.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:27 am

Tyrcestus very slowly stood up.
He gently pulled up his trousers.

"Nice butt..." Hexy thought to herself.

When he had fully redressed, he looked at the girls.
After collecting himself, he finally spoke.
"Well. I think we can confirm that Hexy overreacted a little to the...er... my snake..."

He blushed.
"Anyway, Trinity, it's not a problem. It's fine. Hexy... try not to draw attention to my snake... I mean... erm..."

He gave up.
"Let's just go down and see if we can get something to eat. At the moment we're kinda skint..."

"I can help with that!" Hexy chimed in, desperate to make amends. "Look!"
She held out a bag of gold, and Tyrcestus immediately took it and withdrew the vial of green liquid from his coat. When he put it back, three bags of gold were on the bed. "LOVE this potion."
He looked at Trinity.
"So... what do you want to eat, seeing as we have a LOT of money now...?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:33 am

Tye, A young boy around the age of 10 Lived a terrible life in an awful orphanage. His parents abandoned him when he was 5 for being "different" and he had no choice but to seek some sort of home, He skipped along the streets to Dragging his teddy bear along with him it was old, Raggedy, and dirty. And than one day, When he was getting some food, unfortunately through robbing it he got caught by a guard. The guard questioned him on his parents but to no avail, he brought him to the orphanage. Once at the orphanage the nightmare began to unfold.

"Old Lady Grendal" the children called her after reading Beowulf, She truly scared the children and unfortunately treated some awfully. Tye was on her radar. She absolutely hated Tye. The old lady would have him pick up scraps of food on the floor with his fingers and nothing else, and would have him throw it out. He was excluded from story time frequently and also got daily beatings for no reason.

Tye felt like life was a living hell. His routine was basic, Wake up clean, and have breakfast. Unfortunately, By the time he finished his chores, either the other savage children ate it or it was thrown out. Old lady Grendal also often told him no one loves him and he will never be adopted. He is better off dead, and well, just nasty things. He was at his breaking point. He would constantly fantasize about the orphanage being burned to a pile of ashes.

One night, When everyone was asleep, He opened the wood stoves cage. And ran into the kitchen silently, But not silently enough, The old Lady woke up, and she had her usual beating stick, which caused Tye many, many, hours of pain, bruises, suffering, and scarring. Tye had just found a typical kitchen knife and hid from the old lady in a cabinet. Once the old lady had reached the pantry cabinet Tye flew the door open, It bashed her right in the face. He jumped out and tackled her in her weakened state, she fell to the hardwood floor, her skull recoiled upon Impact but she was alright.

Tye was mounted on top of her, Jabbing, Stabbing, Cutting, and ripping, any opened he saw. All he did see was red at the time. His raggedy clothing, Facial features, hands, and etc. Were all covered in blood. He was never in shock or fearful of what he did. And so, upon killing the old lady, the flames began to rise in the orphanage. He ran out of the front door.

While he was running he Stumbled across a few houses with their trashcans out. He jumped into them immediately and started searching for food. He was starving as he last ate was roughly two days ago. Once he got the food he began to cry, a rather gut wrenching cry. That would be heard throughout the neighborhood.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 am

lucy opened the door and walked in, inside was a small but cozy living room
"its not much but its home"
she gestured in the room
"make yourself at home, im gonna start making something to eat"
she walked into the kitchen and started cutting up some vegetables, and meat, putting them into a pot and placed it over the fire to cook
"i hope you like stew"
she yelled into the living room

celestine remained quiet as they were taken to the deck, she leaned in and whispered to sean
"what do we do now?"
she looked from sean to the crew then back again

trinity looked at the gold on the bed
"hmm i can go for...."
she trailed off for a moment thinking of what she would like to eat
"i dont know what i want to eat, anything would sound good right about now"
she looked down at her tummy
"i havent had anything to eat for a while"
she looked up at ty
"what are you hungry for?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:06 am

"I'm hungry for - pussy!" Hexy cried.

"Pardon?!" Tyrcestus managed after a long pause.
"Look, a pussy!" Hexy pointed, and a cat meowed up at them before slinking out of sight.
"Oops..." she said apologetically, looking at Tyrcestus. "Sorry... I made the snake twitch... I mean..."

Tyrcestus hurriedly interjected.
"I think we should go to the market place and get some meat or something."

"Yeah, I could really use some thick plump meat inside me..."

"...Hexy..." Tyrcestus said weakly."
"Please stop talking..."

They ventured outside, and Tyrcestus asked Hexy to stay at the lodge
She, naturally refused.
"Why?"
"People don't take kindly to magic folk around here. And since we all are, if anyone catches us..."
She pouted, and put the hat on Fweep, who stayed inside.

"Come on, ladies. I can't shop to save my life... you two go have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:23 am

trinity was relieved that they werent going to eat the kitty. she followed alongside ty and hexy.
"we can try a food market first, we might be able to find something good there"
she said smiling at ty
"hmm i wonder what all they have to eat in the markets here"
she started looking around and noticed a bakery
"let try there maybe they have something good"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:43 am

Tyrcestus was about to follow her in when he heard a cry. And he'd made enough of those cries to know it was not a cry of anything but pain.
"You two shop... I'm going to look for something," he said absentmindedly as he dove through the crowd, looking for the source of the noise.

Hexy shrugged, grabbed Trinity's arm and practically dragged her into the bakery.
"Ooh... cake!"
She instantly paid for a chocolate cake as big as her chest and instantly dropped it, fully packaged, into her bag.
She then bought two yum-yums - "Yum yum, hee hee!" - then stepped back to let Trinity have a look.

"So..." she asked, innocently. "What do you think of Tyrcestus then? You, uh, wanna move in on the goods, nudge nudge, wink wink?"

Tyrcestus rounded the corner and saw a bloodstained kid in an alley, and instinct took over.
He moved forward, hands in the air so the kid could see he wasn't armed.
"Are you injured?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 am

Upon seeing this strange man he was scared, more so than when he was in the orphanage. He slammed over the trash barrel and hid behind it, but kept weeping. "H-He is going to kill me, This is probably his trash. He knows I killed everyone doesn't he." he began crying again this time silently, hoping he doesn't come around and check behind the barrel. Regardless of his hands being up, he could still punch and kick him. Finally in a tone of fear he spoke out.

"P-Please d-dont hurt me. I- I just wanted some food. I-I'm sorry sir. It wont happen again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:09 am

trinity looked at hexy confused
"good, what do you mean?"
she tilted her head but saw something that caught her eye, she couldnt resist herself
"i want one of those"
she pointed at a delicious looking pastery with blueberries inside and icing on top
she walked over close to it
"it looks soo DELICIOUS, i must have one, and lets get one for ty as well"
she smiled
"please"
she looked at hexy with her big kitty eyes
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:40 am

Hexy, of course, was unable to resist, and the pastries went straight in the bag.
"Well uh... you know..."
She gave Trinity a very sultry wink.
"You know, some snakes are a very good ingredient in potions, and I've come across some snakes that have very good effects on the people they bite... some snakes make some women very happy..."
She stepped closer.
"I... I think Ty has one of those snakes... I know you saw it too... what I'm asking is...are you... erm... interested? In that? Snake?"

Tyrcestus got down on one knee and extended his hand.
"Child, I'm not going to hurt you. Quite the opposite. Just touch my hand, that's all you need to do..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:06 pm

trinity looked at hexy still slightly confused
"are you asking if i like ty?"
she thought for a moment
"well of course i do, he did save me from the townspeople that wanted to kill me, he is nice and sweet, so i guess you can say im interested in him"
she tilted her head again
"are you?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Tye couldn't run from his fears, though he was crying he reached his hand onto the strange man's, unfortunately the blood was still fresh, And since it was on his hand it wiped off onto the strangers. He still didn't exactly trust this new person but he had no other choice, he had hope that maybe he would feed him.

His clothes barely hid his welts, bruises, and small scars. If the man did assume he had killed someone, he would at least hope it was justifiable.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Hexy twiddled her thumbs as they left the shop and moved on in the market.
"Yeah... I mean... he's muscly, hot... and that SNAKE...ahem, I mean..."
She attempted to regain her composure.
"But he seems like a really nice guy too... so yeah... I guess I am interested in him...a little bit... kinda... I want to get him naked..."
She stopped.
"Did I say that last bit out loud? Whoops..."

Tyrcestus didn't say a word, and fire burned in the lines on his back.
The ends of his fingers lit up, and as he held the boy's hand the blood dried up and evaporated into the air.
He could actually almost feel the boy's injuries and scars sealing, fading, expelled from being... until the boy was as good as new. No cuts, injuries, scrapes, concussions, contusions, or injuries of any sort. That, and the blood was gone.
"My name's Tyrcestus. What's yours? Don't be frightened, child. I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:20 pm

"M-My name is Tye."

Tye felt a lot better, His back didn't sting or burn, his arms didn't feel like they were filled with pain, and the coloring of purple had disappeared. His skin felt smooth and childish again. he had no idea if it was because of Tyrcestus but it made him feel slightly less afraid. His crying stopped as he was in awe, realizing it was Tycrestus he yawned, and his stomach rumbled.

"H-How can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 pm

trinity looked over at hexy in shock
"but you just met him, arent you supposed to get to know someone before you see them naked"
trinity then realized what she just said and remembered when she first met ty and changed into her human form, she was naked in front of him then
"uh....nevermind what i just said its not important"
she quickly hastened her pace and headed into a clothing shop wanting to get some new clothes for herself and for ty as well
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Hexy gasped.
"You mean... Ty has seen you naked!?"
She then fell silent.
"Ok... I get it... hee-hee..." She followed Trinity into the clothes shop, giggling a little bit.

If that's her game... I'll show her!

A quick glance.

My butt is definitely nicer than hers...

Tyrcestus extended a hand.
"You look hungry, tired and from the general looks of you you haven't had a friendly roof over your head for some time. Come with me and you'll have food, good company, and a bed."
He raised an eyebrow.
"Interested?
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:01 pm

The general thought of food and people not harming him sounded great. He grabbed onto his hand. Though he was still nervous Tycrestus drove a hard bargain. When he said food. Tycrestus was right, Tye was tired.

"Um. W-Would you give me a piggy back ride."

He looked at the ground due to his past of requesting anything. He was used to getting scolded for just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:16 pm

trinity looked over at hexy as she walked into the shop
"well it wasnt intentional, see when i change from my animal form to my human form i dont have anything on. the only things that does remain on me is this"
she pointed to the red ribbon around her neck with a little gold bell
"its charmed to stay on me at all times
she started looking at the different clothes on the shelves
"when ty rescued me i was in my cat form and to thank him i decided to change into my human form to thank him personally, forgetting that when i change im completely naked. after doing it all your life it doesnt phase you but apparently it shocks everyone else"
she looked back at hexy
""so yes he did see me naked but it was by accident"
she pulled out a black dress for herself
"i think ill get this, what do you think?"
she held it up to her body showing hexy what it looked like on her
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Hexy nodded at everything Trinity was saying, whilst on the inside she was seething.

This little minx thinks she can show my future boyfriend her puny butt and boobs "by accident" and win him over!? I'll show her! I'll show her not to mess with my Ty!

"Yeah... yeah... yeah... sure, looks great..." she said absentmindedly, already scheming how she could free Tyrcestus from this magical cat temptress.

Ty... hold on for me... only my gorgeous butt can save you now...

Tyrcestus instantly knelt down and helped the boy onto his back.
"Come on. Let's go!" He then set off back for the lodge...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:43 pm

trinity paid for the dress then went into the dressing room and put it on
"i wonder if ty would like it "
she said to herself as she did a little twirl in it, when finished she started looking for clothes for ty, she didnt know what he would like so she guessed at it. she bought him a nice blue shirt and black pants and paid for them. she then walked up to hexy
"you think we should go look for ty now?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next