HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:41 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:07 pm

pizzanerd1 wrote:
Just as Beelzenef opened his mouth and say something comforting a small goblin rushed over and said loudly "Munt Beelzenef, fa'ja sujat uin geh eh ihtanknuiht ledo. Ymm dra yhesymc yht vuut drana duu."

Dropping his head he said "Last of kin moving into new goblin home. What will Zalia fox-girl do now?"

Zalia shrugged her shoulders. "I really don't know what to do." She replied, as she folded her arms. "I guess at some point I'm going to need answers. But I don't want to put your lives at risk."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:32 pm

"Do Zalia fox-girl mean to leave goblin home?" Beelzenef asked hoping as the smaller goblin left, leaving Beelzenef and Zalia alone at the foot of the mountain under which was the new goblin home
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 am

"No." Zalia replied. "I don't want to leave your home. I'm quite comfortable there. I just mean that I'll need answers at some point."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:53 am

Trinity looked at Ty then back in the direction of the yelling. she lowered her voice so that only TY could hear
"Why does he keep him around?"
she watched as the king approached his throne
"Must have been tense"

The queen gently placed a hand on her husbands hand
"Is everything ok my dear, you look a bit upset"
She tilted her head slightly
"Would you like me to get you something to eat or drink?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:34 pm

As a few goblins walked by in a hurry to get into the mountain the large goblin wondered how to put a smile back on her face. A moment later Beelzenef knelt down and swept Zalia into his arms before carrying her into the goblin city. He glaced down as he walked with her in his arms and said "Beelzenef hope Zalia find answer, but Beelzenef want Zalia happy more. So me glad Zalia stay, cause it be lonely without her."

Meanwhile a group of Lord Songs soldiers were on patrol near the outskirts of Goblin City. Even after the treaty with the goblins had been signed, some were skeptical about traveling near their territory. However after they saw a massive tiger wipe a few goblins and rush off, they became curious. Silently approaching they saw the leader of the goblin tribe Beelzenef sweep Zalia into his arms and carry her off. The guards glanced at each other before running to tell Lord Song what they had just seen...

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 pm

An expression of surprise formed on Zalia's face, as Beelzenef swept her off her feet. Then smiled softly. "I don't want you to be lonely." She spoke softly, as Beelzenef carried her into the goblins new home.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 pm

"No, my darling. Now is the time for the quest."
With that, he rose, commanding the attention of the entire hall.
"Listen, all! It is time for your quest. The coming times are dark and forboding, and we must use all we can to safely defend our kingdom. It is to this end I give you your first task. There is a blade, a blade forged by ancient powers from times long past. It is filled with the might of the storm, the power of the lightning and the strength of the thunderclap. This sword is capable of slaying those thought to be immortal, gods even, and can cleave through even enchanted armor like butter."
He straightened, a brief pause for breath.
"At the moment, the blade's location is considered a great secret, but there are a few who know. Those few are powerful forces in their own right, and if they gain possession of the sword, the results could be disastrous. There is one man in particular to whom I deem it imperative that he DOES NOT ACQUIRE THIS SWORD. Less a man, more an elf - and again, less an elf, more a half-elf. His father was a storm elemental, his mother an elf princess. The king of the elves has recently perished, breaking a long-held truce we have held. Even now, my outposts report elvish movements in the forests. He has long felt that we humans are meant to serve the elves as slaves, toys and playthings. With his ascendance to the throne, and his forces looking for the sword, his vision could well become a reality."
He looked down at Sean.
"I have also, young man, met in my time a certain ninja from the lightning clan. A truly wise and great man, one of the few people to have brought out Tristan's full power and lived to tell the tale. His students have a very distinctive mark, do they not - student of Master Zekken?"
He took a sip of water.
"To you new champions, I give you this task. Go from here to the goblin town in the south. Display my seal and ask to speak to Filthneck. He will tell you the sword's location."
He sat back in his chair, looking at them all.
"To you, Sean, I give custody of the blade. Should you recover it, you are to wield it in service to this kingdom and in defense of it's people. You may leave when ready."

Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Beelzenef grinned a crooked smile before gently saying "If Zalia stay to help Beelzenef not lonely, Me make Zalia happy. No let Father Lord or Monster Tiger or anything lay claw on Zalia." before he looked down at his own fingers which had small claws and said "Well except Beelzenef's claws, they already grab hold you."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Zalia's fox ears moved towards Beelzenef as he spoke, then blushed. Her tail flicked slightly, as her face turned red, not knowing what to say, she merely smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Trinity listened as the king spoke. When he was finished she looked over at Ty
"Are you up for the quest?"
she looked over him concerned about what he had been through
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:22 pm

"so thats our task. I never knew that such swords existed outside of my clan."
Sean smiled a little as he stood up and looked towards the king.
" I'm glad that you where able to meet my master. And I'm glad to hear that stories of my master have reached this far, or that he's ever traveled this far."
Sean's eyes started to glow slightly as he thought about the blade.
"I'm surprised that you know how to tell who he personally taught. I'll gladly accept your task your magisty."
he bowed as he said this.
" You couldn't have picked a better person for this. I shall do my best to protect it and to weld it as well. I was the last student he taught personally before someone killed him.  "

The leader is wise. Not many have been trained by Zekken over the last forty years or so, and he very rarely mentored someone as personally as you.
but what does that mean?
he passed his sword down to you, not any student gets their masters sword. especially one thats been passed down through generations.
is that important right now?
Just remember that you where born outside of the lightning clan.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Completely oblivious to the emotions that Zalia was feeling at that point in time Beelzenef continued to say "No worry, Beelzenef take good of Zalia."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Beelzenef's comment was such a surprise to Zalia, she could not stop herself from blushing, nor clam herself enough to keep her heart from racing in her chest. Her heart beat so hard and so fast, that the color suddenly drained from her face, as she passed out in his arms.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:53 pm

As the smoke clouded the gap between the two buildings Ayase jumped back to the abandoned house and ran in through one of many holes in the wall. Clear from the smoke and debris outside she took a moment to breathe before turning her attention to a trapdoor a few feet away. The door wasn't particularly stiff and opened with little effort however the smoke outside had finally thinned and a ring of flame burst through the wall followed by the Pyromancer whom was already summoning another ring of flame around Ayase.

"Ayase!", exclaimed Aria.

"I know, I know!", Ayase replied whilst kicking the trapdoor fully open and released a burst of wind at the ceiling sealing the gap shut as she jumped in.

The blaze was beginning the spread around the area. The Pyromancer called fourth wave after wave of flame to try and blow open the seal.

Ayase meanwhile had dropped down several meters and come to a swift stop on the floor of the building basement. The air was cooler down here but still warm from the fire above. Just ahead of her were several cages, two of which were empty however the central one had the recognisable features of a person.

"Ayase, we need to be quick", Aria said, "Open the cage and lets go".

"Right", Ayase nodded.

She walked up to the cage and placed one hand on it and looked inside.

"Hey, you okay? We're here to get you out of he-", Ayase paused, "We're too late...".
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:55 am

Beelzenef was confused that Zalia had become quiet, but the large goblin assumed she was exhausted from the ordeal with the monster tiger. He carried her through the goblin city and to his quarters where he sat her down on the bed and covering her with the sheets. Feeling a little tired himself he laid next to her and dozed off beside Zalia

OOT: By the way, like the new sig Joshier
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:39 am

When Zalia woke up, she was in Beelzenef's bed, with Beelzenef in bed beside. An expression of shock and surprise formed on her face, as it turned red. Her fox ears pointed forward, as the fur on her tail stood on end. She was so surprised by Beelzenef in bed next to her, that she had fallen out of the bed. "Ow!" she whimpered when she hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Tyrcestus gave a reserved yet firm nod.
"I'm ready."

"All set over here."

"Come on Fweep!"

"Ditto."

They all rose as a group, and then paused.
"...Who knows where we're going?"
Clun grunted and took the lead.
"The ickle gobbies is not far from Head's Fall, royal castle of the trolls. They is moving away to benefit themselves, they is. Can't blame 'em, you gotta live, right?"

Tyrcestus looked back at Sean.
"Is your eyes glowing... normal?"

Hexy found herself next to Trinity and whispered secretively, pointing at Sean.
"Oh, my god. Isn't he SO CUTE! And I got a glimpse - he's SOO BUFF! He's so hot, he's smoking," she winked. "But Tyrcestus has that cute innocent puppy-dog look to him... who do you think is hotter?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Beelzenef stirred and rolled over in the bed before giving a yawn. He glanced to his left and saw Zalia had fallen out of the bed. Repressing a chuckle he said "Zalia awake, think good to let fox-girl sleep. You must fall sleep while Beelzenef carry you." before getting off the bed and saying "Me was too tired sleep elsewhere, so me just sleep next to Zalia. Why face red, is fox-girl sick?" before walking around the bed to check up on her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:32 pm

"I'm not sick." Zalia said, looking to the floor. "I was just surprised...and I didn't fall asleep...I passed out..." her voice trailed off slightly, still staring at the floor, she heard her stomach growl with hunger.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:24 pm

"well it's kind of normal thing that happens to lightning ninja. Usually it happens when our powers are being set loose and when they finally appear in one as well."
Sean focused on the energy source that had reveled itself whiten him. In a few short moments his eyes returned mostly to their original color. but up close they still glowed slightly.
" I'm really glad that my master taught me how to control and restrain it first. Take it as a sign of reassurance."  

He smiled as he looked over the group, seeing that everyone was ready.
it's good to see that everyone is in good spirits about this...  
Sean's eye twinkled with a blue spark as he overheard what Hexy was saying about him.
"we better head off. who knows how close our enemies are to finding that blade. I think it would work out better if we can give them less time for them to get their hands on it. you can lead the way clun. "

"how much longer are they going to take in there? I never expected him to be with a group."
This exiled ninja was well hidden in the tree line as he watched the gate, staying true to his masters order in keeping an eye out on him.
he stayed silent in order to keep his hearing as sensitive as it could be.
still don't get why he's so special that Zekken just handed his own sword down to him of all people... he still can't use any lightning so it's just wasted on an outsider like him.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Shinimagami wrote:
"I'm not sick." Zalia said, looking to the floor. "I was just surprised...and I didn't fall asleep...I passed out..." her voice trailed off slightly, still staring at the floor, she heard her stomach growl with hunger.

"Oh, Zalia pass out cause she hungry." Said the oblivious Beelzenef as he was having difficulty not chuckling "Well you wait here, Beelzenef go grab food from cooks." The large goblin said before leaving Zalia on the floor in his quarters alone
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Zalia sighed quietly, as she got up off the floor. She spotted her silk dress on the chair, cleaned. She walked over to the dress, and smiled. "They really are very sweet." She said to herself, as she got undressed...however, the leather clothing she was wearing pulled on one of her earrings, and it dropped to the floor. "No..." she grumbled, and dropped to the floor to look for the earring.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:14 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Tyrcestus gave a reserved yet firm nod.
"I'm ready."

"All set over here."

"Come on Fweep!"

"Ditto."

They all rose as a group, and then paused.
"...Who knows where we're going?"
Clun grunted and took the lead.
"The ickle gobbies is not far from Head's Fall, royal castle of the trolls. They is moving away to benefit themselves, they is. Can't blame 'em, you gotta live, right?"

Tyrcestus looked back at Sean.
"Is your eyes glowing... normal?"

Hexy found herself next to Trinity and whispered secretively, pointing at Sean.
"Oh, my god. Isn't he SO CUTE! And I got a glimpse - he's SOO BUFF! He's so hot, he's smoking," she winked. "But Tyrcestus has that cute innocent puppy-dog look to him... who do you think is hotter?"

Trinity looked at hexy
"Who do you think is hotter?"
curiosity struck her
'dont say Ty dont say Ty'
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:47 pm

The large goblin returned to what he thought was an empty room. Since he saw nobody in the room he set down the breakfast tray with servings of toast and scrambled eggs. 'Zalia sure stubborn, guess I find her later.' Beelzenef thought before he saw the dust on his armor and grunted before taking it off before he picked up a plain red shirt on a nearby desk.

Three of Lord Song's soldiers approached him in his study. They all knelt before the man before the leader of the group said "My lordship, we were on patrol near the new goblin city and saw a disturbing sight. The leader of the goblins has kidnapped your daughter and was forcing her into the mountain."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:00 pm

This was all Lord Song needed to hear. He turned to the men. "Assemble the guards." He ordered. "We are taking my daughter back, by force if necessary."

Zalia, having found her earring, rose from the floor, wearing white lace undergarments. Upon seeing Beelzenef, she shrieked. "Beelzenef!" She screamed, and threw the closest thing to her....the breakfast tray.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next