HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:25 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Zaila walked into her room and closed the door behind her. The two attendants in which she had dismissed from the market place, looked like they had been waiting there for her for quite awhile. She looked at the girls, and sighed softly. "You're dismissed for the night." She told them. "I did not mean to make you wait this long." She added.
The pair both bowed their heads to Zaila, and walked out of her room in silence.
Zaila sighed heavily, and walked over to one of the windows. 'He really intends to keep me caged...even after death.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Beelzenef and his kin pushed the cart back to the goblin camp which has been growing smaller by the day. Many residents were moving back into the mountain home, but a few remained to take care of a few things. Many of the animals remained caged in the open fields, while goblins some goblins were seen sawing logs they had acquired for lumber. Beelzenef looked over the operations before heading off to the mountain home.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Zaila opened her bedroom window, and morphed into her full animal form. She lept onto the roof (this time remembering her bow), and stealthily ran across the roof to a nearby balcony not in use...since it was part of the guest quarters currently not in use. From the balcony, she made her way to the ground. From their she sped throughout the city's shadows and over the walls....or rather through them, since there were several places that she could sneak out of the city from.
Once she was far enough away from the city, she transformed into her half-human form....for the better hearing really...and made her way to the goblin settlement.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Beelzenef delivered the items down the the goblins down in the city before climbing the tower the constructed to reach the base of the mountain. He walked through the camp and sat himself down on a tree stump, looking up at the sky while a stray chicken walked over to him and sat upon his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 pm

"Well isn't that adorable." Zaila commented, as she walked towards Beelzenef, still in her half-human form.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Beelzenef sat up causing the chicken to scatter as he looked at Zalia and said "Ohh, Zalia fox-girl. Not expect you till much later. How Zalia doing?" as he sat on the ground looking up at the young lady
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:37 pm

"I was bored." Zaila said, as she walked closer to Beelzenef. "I'm fine." She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:47 pm

"Zalia come to check new goblin city, and maybe see hidden chamber found?" Beelzenef asked standing up holding out his hand
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:32 am

trinity smiled
"i would love that but..will your master be ok if you left"
she realized that she might be an inconvenience to his master with her being there
"if you like, while you talk with him i can go someplace so that im not in the way, i dont think your master would appreciate me being here"

"im celestine, are you sure we will be alright if they find us, i mean sorta snuck on this ship to go from one place to another"
she held out her hand for a hand shake
"i guess one way or another they will find us, they sound as if they are getting rather close"

lucy put her hands behind her back and started rocking from heel to toe
"well i live in the woods around this town, its my home, and im close to a lot of the creatures in it, i understand you have to make a living"
she thought for a moment
"if you like a place to stay i have a hut not far from here, your more then welcome to stay there if you like, would be nice to have some company for a change"
she looked around the town to make sure no one was looking then she leaned in
"i think a lot of these people are a bit off their rocker..so to speak, they are always going around claiming people are witches, or wizards and stuff like that"
she leaned back and started rocking again
"im lucy by the way"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Tyrcestus nodded, and was about to say more when a wizened old man suddenly tottered in, looking absolutely abysmally sozzled.
Upon seeing Tyrcestus and Trinity however, he laughed upon seeing the look on Ty's face.
"About bloody *hic* time, my boy. Go on, go live your life free of this godforsaken place. Take any potions you want, I just can't believe you've been such a bloo- *hic* bloody *hic* door *hic* mat!"
That said, he somehow managed to fall upstairs, gave one hearty laugh, muttered something about "that lady ripping me off, I only got two holes when she promised three" and then the door slammed.

Tyrcestus was ever-so-slightly stunned.
"Well... that was... easy..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:34 pm

trinity watched as the man stumbled up the step, when the door slammed she looked over at ty
"im assuming that was your master then?"
she looked back in the direction he went
"well he seems nice, i suppose we should pack then and head out?"
she looked back at ty and smiled
"itll be nice having someone to travel with"
she then looked over towards the window
"i just hope those villagers are gone"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:26 pm

"I'm Peter miss Lucy nice to meet you" he stretched out his hand for a handshake. "And that sounds nice having a place to stay tonight would be good, thank you. If you would excuse me for a moment" He went inside the bakery and bought a loaf of bread leaving him with a very little money left. He walked back out, leaned towards Lucy and whispered "off their rocker and greedy"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Zaila nodded her head. "I'm curious to see both." She replied.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Beelzenef lead Zalia through the continually shrinking camp. Most of the residents remained in the camp, but they were only there to tend to the animals while construction finished. Only a handful of goblins remained, all looked excited to finally head to their new home. The lady and the tall goblin entered through the newly crafted door and began descending a spiral staircase.

"Goblin home much big now. Goblins dug deep under mountain carved out, deep cave. Draw plan for home goblins can be proud of, with tall homes." Beelzenef said
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:44 am

Tyrcestus walked to the wall of potions, and opened his jacket. Inside were four vial holders.
"Hmm..."

After looking through them, he took a pale blue one.
"Ice Formula. Will instantly freeze whatever it touches. You never know."
Then a pleasant green one.
"This is rather handy... Each drop instantly duplicates whatever it touches. Only got about twenty or so drops in there, though..."
He then reached to the back shelf and took a dark purple one, which he pocketed without comment.
And finally, he reached up to the very very top shelf and took a golden vial, where the bubbles flowed freely... however, they flowed downward.
"Frobscottle. Utterly forbidden, but in case we need to -"

He was cut off by the sound of angry thumping.
"She's in here!"

He quickly turned to the back door.
Then he looked back at Trinity and winked.
"Race you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:30 am

"well its nice to meet you peter"
she waited for him while he went in and got bread, and smiled when he said they were off their rocker and greedy
"that they are"
she turned and started heading towards the woods
"its this way"
she pointed towards the woods and then looked back at peter
" you know you didnt have to get that bread, i have food at my hut"

trinity watched as he gathered the potions and tucked them in his jacket, she tilted her head when he spoke about Frobscottle, she was interested in what it was but when she heard the thumping it cause her to jump, a look of fear crossed her face. but when she looked at ty and hearing him mention racing. she nodded and walked up to him
"do you think we can get past them?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:38 am

Tyrcestus shot her a wink.
"Er... yeah!"

The next second, they were out the back door.
Tyrcestus shouted over his shoulder.
"Everyone, look, a genuine witch with a big warty nose and a magic broomstick!"

As the mob turned, confused, Tyrcestus and Trinity slipped from building to building to the outskirts of town.
"In all the magical people I've met, not one has got a broomstick. Not one. I'm starting to think it's a myth, I really am."

They arrived at the lodge, and he paid for a room for two nights.
After settling their fares with the landlord, they trudged to their room and collapsed.
"Well, we have no change of clothes, barely any money, only our wits, some magic, a cat form or two, a few potions, and an entire world to explore."
He looked at Trinity, flushed.
"I've never had so much fun in my life!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:51 am

"I'm impressed." Zaila commented. "You work quickly...even more quickly that humans."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 am

"Mostly under big mountain just dirt and rocks. Not hard clear out, big problem was choose how enter home. End up building big tower we in now, it take us to goblin home. When step out of tower, Zalia get great view of home." Beelzenef said as he progressed downwards until light could be seen fast approaching just beyond a stone archway. Beelzenef walked through and said "Welcome."

The goblin home was more like a city. A long stone railing surrounded a deep hole that showed the lower levels of the city. Holes were seen alongside the walkway they stood now, most likely leading to homes storerooms. The goblins had dug down about seventy feet and made a wide area in which small goblin houses and huts could be seen. Smaller towers were seen leading to several lower levels of the new home, which Zalia and Beelzenef currently stood on the fourth floor. Goblins could also be seen in awe of their new home, surprised that they ever lived in the hovel they resided before until now.

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 am

trinity looked at what she had on
"if it helps i can stay in my cat form and you dont have to worry about clothes for me"
she picked at the robe she was wearing
"maybe we can find a way to make money?"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:07 pm

He started to follow her into the woods. "Yes i'm sure you do, but the least I could do is bring something. After all you are inviting me to your home."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 am

"Eeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"
There was a godawful crunch, and the leaves fell straight out of a nearby tree.
A young witch - who was so clearly a witch you simply couldn't think anything else upon seeing her (for crying out loud, she had a big pointy hat and a broomstick with handlebars) then promptly fell out of it.
"Ow..."

She got up, then looked at the lodge.
"Eyah..."
Then she skipped merrily inside.
"Can I have a room PWEAAAAAAAASE?" she begged the lodge owner, who shook his head.
"No rooms."
"I wanna room, I wanna room, I WANNA ROOM!" she yelled, stamping her feet.
A thunderbolt promptly leapt out of the clear blue sky and incinerated the tree she'd landed in.
The landlord, taken aback, promptly apologized, and said that she could share the room with the most recent tenants, a boy and a girl...

Tyrcestus looked at Trinity. "We need a bag of gold. And maybe some clothes."

As if on cue, the door banged open - and a broomstick flew in at top speed and hit Tyrcestus straight in the chest, bowling him over the bed.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nya!!!"
A bubbly green haired young lady, about Trinity's age, bounced into the room wearing a proud black pointy witch's hat, and a set of black and green robes.
"I'm sowwy, I'm sowwy, I'm sowwy!"
She promptly noticed Trinity.
"KITTY!!"
She started stroking behind Trinity's ears.
"Hi! I'm Hexy! I'm your new roommate!"

Tyrcestus sat up, winded.
"Dear Lord... a flying broomstick... the myths... they're true..."
Then he slumped on the bed, as the broomstick prodded him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:29 am

trinity started to purr when she hexy started petting her behind the ear. realizing she was still in human form she looked up at the girl
"wait, how did you know i was a cat?"
she looked over at ty
"are you..okay?"

lucy thought for a moment
"well i thank you for being generous, dont find too many people who are like that around here"
she continued walking deeper into the woods until a small hut started to appear
"there is my hut, its small but its cozy"
she smiled and skipped up to the door and awaited for peter to catch up with her
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:20 pm

"Because I can just tell. You've got that furry magic air about you!"
She smiled brightly at Trinity.
Then she looked over at her broomstick.
"Fweep! Back here."

Fweep obliged, and Tyrcestus gingerly got up.
"I'm ok..."

Hexy's eyes went very wide at the sight of Tyrcestus.
"Oohhhh... sorry if Fweep hurt you..."

"It's fine..." Tyrcestus replied, getting up.
"Nice broomstick."

"Thanks! I mean...yeah."

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod he's soooooo hot ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod...

"So... er... hi!" Hexy laughed awkwardly.
Then she saw Trinity's rags, and instantly took off her hat, reached inside it, and threw her some black robes.
"You can't go around looking like that, that would be silly!"

Knowing Trinity's promiscuity, Tyrcestus hastened to intervene, not knowing how Hexy would react to a naked Trinity.
"We'll stand outside, you can get changed in privacy if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm

trinity looked at the robes
"black my favorite color"
she smiled then looked at ty
"if you two dont mind, i promise ill get dressed quickly"
she looked over at hexy
"oh and if you dont mind please dont tell anyone you saw me, i would greatly appreciate it"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next