HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:18 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Zerron had his hand on one of his throwing knives as he heard a voice behind him.
he spoke softly as he allowed his hearing;s sensitivity to increase.
"Seventeen years, eh? So whom might you be?"
Zerron prepared himself as he stayed calm, he didn't want to make any sudden movements just in case?
" And where are your daughters exactly?"  

Sean was confused as to what was going on and to how they both see each other as being familiar, by both sight and smell.
Today's full of the unexpected, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:00 am

Tyrcestus had finally emerged from healing the fallen, and looked like he had just come out of a steam bath.
He walked, steaming and sizzling almost, up to Beelzenef, and stood next to Trinity as if to defiantly state that she was a member of his team. At the same time, he took off his robe and placed it on Trinity, covering her up, as she had been completely naked up to this point - Clun, Vizard and Gizzard had been struggling not to gawk - and spoke with a bare chest. The red lines on his back glowed a fierce scarlet, cooling down as he addressed the goblin lord and Zalia.
"We're sorry to have caused you bother, sir, madam," he said respectively. "We are looking for the goblin Filthneck. We were informed he was somewhere in this village. And..." - an almost red sheen passed over his eyes as he said this, hearing Zalia's words - "we will be more than happy to take Lord Song back to the king, to answer for his actions. I don't care about status. Some actions are unacceptable, no matter what."

"Ah...hahah..."
The owner of the voice stepped forwards, next to Zerron, and it was an intensely tall green-eyed man. He had a moustache, beard and goatee, nothing fancy, fierce streaks of hair around his face. He was dressed in a formal black waistcoat, with white buttons.
"It seems they've found people who care about them..." Although the face was stern, it was now in a fierce smile. "My daughters are the ones with the wild blood inside them. My blood. I do believe it's time they know, and yet... I am too afraid to face them. I cannot reap what I have sowed, so to speak..." The smile became rueful.
"Now, what do you think? Man of fire, and violence, and blades. Do you think a father should show himself to his daughters, even though they would hate him?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 am

Zalia turned to the now bare-chested man, and got up off the ground. She bowed to him, as any respectable lady she had met would. "Could you." She said in retort to offering to take her father before the King. "I just don't know how to talk to him." Zalia then turned towards Trinity, and smiled slightly. "I could give you one of my dresses, if you want something to wear."

Arisa blinked, and looked from the large goblin king, to the bare chested man. "Why are you looking for a goblin?" She asked, with a bewildered expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:48 am

Beelzenef thought for a moment before saying "Yes, Filthneck elder goblin. if strangers like I take to visit and help talk to elder. He only know goblin speak, not know speak human."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 am

"We where sent here to get some information on a certain ancient sword."
Sean finally caught up with Ty and the large goblin.
"The king fears that there's going to be a time where we would need to use it to protect these lands"
When he heard The larger goblin agree to take them to the elder and translate, he was relived.
one step closer to finding the sword. 

"zerron moved his hand down to his side, seeing that he had reviled himself. Clearly he was no threat at this point.
"How would one know if someone would hate them? I believe one should know who their father is."
Zerron looked towards the man that had shown himself.
" Even if your scared at how they would react."
Sean glanced over at the tall man.
"You should know better than to sneak up behind a ninja of any type, you never know if they will end your life... or give you a chance."
He smiled as he looked over the situation.
"But you must be courageous to do that my friend... you are right about the fire part, me being a flame ninja and I try not to get too carried away."

a bird that was sitting on a overhead tree flew off as the goblin leader had told the group that they've found who've they where looking for. he flew off and into a small clearing that was farther away.

Sarret suddenly reverted back to his former self.
So they've found a hidden goblin village and someone who knows the location.
He reappeared with the group of archers he was with before.
But since I doubt that anyone here actually knows whatever language that goblins speak, we should just keep quiet and just observe.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:37 am

We really need to get her clothing issues sorted out, Tyrcestus thought to himself.
He bowed again, politely.
"We would appreciate your aid... sir," he finished, upon realizing he knew not the goblin's name.
"And yes, ma'am, we will set your father straight. That, I can promise."

The man laughed quietly.
"Oh, I have no fear of ninjas, boy. The local wind ninja clan know to stay well clear of me."
He reached out and fastened one hand around the trunk of an oak tree. His muscles pulsed as he squeezed briefly, and the entire tree imploded silently to sawdust from the pressure.
"This is my forest. There's not a man nor beast, ninja or no, that can fight me in here. I thank you for your counsel though. You strike me as a wise lad. I can respect that."
The man studied the group again.
"I will reveal myself to them. In time. For now, I must go. Poachers abound. Farewell, flame ninja. Should you fall afoul of the wind ninja that reside in Gale's Pass up yonder in the mountains, tell them Rakgatisaur calls you friend. That should rattle their cages."
And with that, the very forest itself seemed to swallow him up, right before Zerron's eyes. One second he was there, the next - there was nothing to suggest he'd ever been there at all.

Hexy, Clun, Vizard and Gizzard had all assembled once again and were waiting for Beelzenef to lead the way.
Having heard Zalia's offer, Tyrcestus nodded. "If you wouldn't mind, madam. Clothing is an issue that we've been having with her."
Then he looked over at Arisa. "Are you ok, ma'am? I saw your fall."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 am

"No need to be so formal, you can call me Zalia...or if you feel the need to be formal, you can call me Lady Song." Zalia said, and looked at Trinity. "I don't have many of my own clothes here, but I can take you to the estate, or if you wish I could see if the goblin tailors can make you something."

Arisa looked at Tyrcestus. "Now that I think about it, I don't feel so well...." the second she finished her sentence, it looked as if she was about to fall.

OOT: I've cracked my tail bone when I was in high school...when I stood up...I felt sick
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:07 pm

"Thanks. I've learned a lot on my journey's.
Sean walked over to the pile of sawdust that used to be a tree and felt it with his hand.
"Its obvious to why you have no fear in us then. I'm surprised to hear of a wind ninja village being around here, but of course elemental ninjas have been known to hide their villages well at times...
As he looked back toward the man, he had vanished just as he had appeared.
Wind clan, eh? I'll have to remember that if I do run into them.
"I can tell that we'll be running into each other again soon, Rakgatisaur."

Sean joined up with Hexy, clum, vizard and gizzard. He was glad to see that the battle wasn't as bloody and that everyone was okay.
"So what happened before I arrived?"
In the distance he thought he had seen a whole tree disappear or fall, so he kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Tyrcestus walked over towards Arisa, ready to catch her.
"Well, it's your lucky day," he said softly.
His back flared one more time, and he placed his hand on Arisa's shoulder. About fifteen seconds passed, and Arisa's pain and queasiness totally vanished. Tyrcestus, now with great black bags under his eyes, steadied himself through sheer effort of will.
"You'll be OK now. You're better."
Vizard and Gizzard looked over at Sean.
"Nothing much."
"Just the emergence of two new potential babes..." And with that, the two Casanova wannabes strutted towards the ladies,
only for Clun to pick the pair of them up by the scruff of their necks.
"Don't be letting your ballsies do your thinkies."

Vizard sagged in the troll's grip.
"BUT THAT'S THE BEST PART!"

Tyrcestus looked back at Trinity.
"Go with her, get some clothes on. We'll go meet the goblin elder, then we'll meet up with you afterwards." It wasn't a request. It was an order.
Hexy's eyes looked into the forest, and she thought she could see the shadow of a man's figure. She flitted forward on Fweep to investigate.

A voice sounded in Tristan's head.
Yeah, I'd tell the king to get his men out of the castle. Call it a friendly warning. I'm coming in to talk to him, and you have a far more... receptive mind than he or Mandrate. If you would be so kind?

OOT: That sucks, hope you get better soon
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:26 am

OOT: Pizza pokes Mate with a stick to inform him that Beelzenef introduced himself on page 67

"While girls get changed, Beelzenef take others see elder Filthneck. Mind if me ask why sword special?" Beelzenef said as he nodded for Tyrcestus and the others to follow him

OOT: Feel better soon Shini
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 am

OOT: Mate doesn't like the stick (Sorry, had a lot on my mind, hard to keep track)

"It's a magical lightning sword which we're going to use to stop a potential invasion by a hostile elf army," Tyrcestus replied promptly. They were all following Beelzenef obediently.
"Any other questions? Any extra help would also be appreciated...?" He left the sentence unfinished, wondering if the goblin lord would have anything he could spare.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:15 am

OOT: sorry...I probably should've said that happened many many years ago lol.

Arisa blinked, as she began to feel better. "Umm...thanks." She said, then heard what the troll had said, and could not help but giggle.

Zalia looked at Trinity, and smiled gently. "I'll let you choose where we go." She said to her.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:14 am

Sean started to follow Beelzenef as he heard Beelzenef's question.
" We've heard rumors about others who are also seeking the lightning sword, most if not all want to use it for destruction, conquering other lands or for their own gain."
He added onto what Ty had already said.
"The elf army that my friend mentioned is part of the others who are seeking it, and it's possably one of the only things that can stop them."  

"You guys are not to attack the group yet. If we do we might loose the location forever.
Sarrat Noticed that the kid was going to say something.
" and no, we can't get the location out of the goblins, unless you can translate and speak their language."
The spy stayed quiet for a few moments as he thought he heard someone, or something sneaking around them.
" It's just easier if we where to just follow them after they get the location. If we force it out of them they could leave things out like traps or lie."
the archers looked like they agreed with this logic.
Good, it looks like they're listening at least. A lot is at stake here and I don't want to make mistakes...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:45 pm

"Bloody elves, think they so great. Me hate elves more then humans..." Beelzenef said before glancing back and saying "Uhh.. humans before people of Song hold agree to peace with goblins. We hear stories of big war between elves and goblins, but back then kin want conquer lands for greed." as the large goblin lead the group through the tunnels deep under the mountain and into the city to meet the elder

*revealing my second character*
Steve was walking through the woodland area not far from the goblin city. Wearing his frog leather armor and with a giant tortouse shell on his back he searched through the trees and found his favorite meal of mushrooms. berries and fungi.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:25 pm

OOT sorry im just now replying been busy moving. if you want to continue feel free to puppet my character just send me a pm. i should be on in the evenings tho Smile
Trinity looked at Zalia
"Thank you"
She looked around
"I dont know much about this place can you show me where i can get some clothes?"
she smiled
"Do you have this problem?"
she touched the ribbon on her neck with the bell attached
"This was a gift, I've had it since I can remember its apparently enchanted so it stays on no matter what form I take. It adjusts along with my forms"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Zalia shrugged her shoulders. "I've never needed to transform into my full fox form, since my first transformation." She replied. "It's fairly large, and it would more than likely rip what I'm wearing apart." She added, as she looked towards the mountain. "When I transform into my half human form, usually what I wear is not affected...most of the time." She then looked in the direction of the city. "I was never given such an item...my mother passed away when I was nine." She then walked towards Trinity. "Come. I'll take you to the estate in the city, not far from here. I can give you a few dresses."

Arisa watched as everyone seemed to part ways. 'I suppose I should go too.' She thought to herself, as she turned, and made her way back to Shadow. She untied him, and led him back to the river. "Yes...you can have another drink of water." She said to the horse.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:58 am

Trinity looked down
"Im sorry about your mother."
She took a few moments then started walking with Zalia
"My parents worked for a church. When they found out I was a morph they made me go into a convent for children with abilities like mine. I hated it there, the rules were soo strict. I eventually ran away and was living in a small town. I was then chased out of the town for nearly killing a group of boys."
She smiled
"Thats when I met Ty. I was being chased by the mob and be brought me in and took care of me. I was in my cat form then"
She stretched
"I find it easier to get around in my cat form then human form so I often transform from one to the other."
She paused for a moment
"As for my 4th form... I dont like to use it. It gets me into trouble. I was attacked by those boys and it was my only way to defens myself. The town said i was a demon and wanted to kill me for what i did"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:08 am

"Well, I'm just a kid," Tyrcestus admitted. "I would know nothing about politics and wars, and I wouldn't blame you for hating us. Humans are scum," he said with a surprising amount of venom in his voice.
"Have you had many dealings with elves then? If a war does break out, we could use the help of your forces. No doubt you would be rewarded for your services."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:28 am

"Only dealing with goblins have with elves are battles of old. You hear more that when elder Filthneck tell story of magic sword, he likes telling stories of old." Beelzenef said as they walked into a room where an elder goblin was surrounded by goblin runts, pleading with him to tell a story.

"Aqlica sa amtan Filthneck pid cusa jecedunc fyhd du rayn oui damm dra dyma uv dra sykel drihtan cfunt. Drao yna uh y xiacd du vekrd y amjecr ehjyceuh" Beelzenef said in goblinish

The elderly old goblin looked up at the adventurers and said "Cu amjac nadinh du vekrd, E ymfyoc cyet drao fana pyt. Kiacc fa vuiht uin cduno, ced tufh yht e'mm damm ed"

Beelzenef looked toward the adventurers and said "Sit and he tell story, I translate so outlanders understand. We discuss reward later." as he sat far behind the eager goblin children

Steve wandered through the forest and wanted to find his favorite herbs by the water, but when he arrive a horse drinking from the stream. He was planning on grabbing the beast and making it dinner for weeks to come, until he saw a young lady riding upon it. He walked over and said "Excuse me, but why is your horse drinking my bath water?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:03 am

Zalia sighed softly, as the pair approached the city in which her father's estate resided. "Unfortunately, a lot of people's response to something they can't explain is either fear, or hatred." She commented, as she looked at Trinity. "I'm glad there are those whom are less likely to jump to either side of such a situation." She added, then looked at the city. "We're almost there."

Arisa looked down at the....man?...."Bath water?" She repeated. "It looks like a river to me."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 am

Tyrcestus, Clun, Vizard, Gizzard and Hexy all obediently sat down.
"This should be good."

There was a sudden pressure in Tristan's mind.
"I was addressing you, demon. Speak when you're spoken to."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Sean sat down with the others as Filthneck continued to talk, taking his sheathed sword off his back and setting it down beside him out of respect.
it's interesting how a city can be hidden under an entire mountain.

Elemental ninja have been well known throughout history to hide there dwellings, homes and even entire academy villages in the most surprising places. sometimes even in plain sight.
I know, it just still amazes me that's all.
I'm sure that your not alone there.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Trinity nodded and looked at the city
"Do you know this place very well then?"
She looked over at Zalia
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:12 am

*Filthneck's story began*
OOT: I thought i'd let you read the story for yourselves

"Many long years ago when Filthneck was a young goblin, there was a war to conquer the lands around this mountain. While we expanded our hold on the land we were met with many foes, but the fighting was between four major groups. The major fighting was between humans, the nasty orcs, our own goblin kin and the elvish clans. The elves sword and bow skills were fearsome, even Filthneck worried about fighting them. The only ways we were able to hurt them was sneaking up on them and when we had the glowing thunder sword."

"During war boss goblin known as Deino stole glowing thunder sword from elves then tried to return. While he made his way here the forces of orc and elf surrounded him, and he was forced to hide deep in a cave in the large mountain to the west. The goblin forces rushed to the mountain to help, but he cast a thunder blast inside the mountain itself. The enemy forces who had Deino trapped were killed, and the entrance to the cave was sealed."

"After the cave that Deino was in had been sealed, all sides thought the sword was lost so they stopped fighting over it. The glowing thunder sword became legend, and legend became myth, but the foes didn't know about the mountain. There is a passageway big enough for a man to travel into the mountain and where the sword is. I've seen it before, but it was stuck in a rock and wouldn't budge. I believe a warrior that was meant to wield it will remove from the mountain."

Beelzenef nodded and said "Elder FIlthneck tell story of last war goblins be in. Tell that glowing thunder sword was sealed in the big mountain to the west. Can't get in less know where passageway be. Say sword stuck in rock near back of cave." he before he stood up and walked over to the elder. He showed the elderly goblin a map, and Filthneck pointed to it as he spoke in goblinish. A moment later Beelzenef came back to the adventurers and handed them the map while saying "Me pass by entrance to cave with glowing thunder sword before, but never noticed it. Map tell us where find cave, and how get through it."

"Well I use it as my bath. Why are you here? I thought this land was full of those green goblins, not women on horseback." Steve said

OOT: Sorry I haven't posted in some time, haven't been feeling well
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 am

Zalia nodded her head. "Yes. I grew up here. Well...I grew up behind the walls of the estate." Zalia pointed to a large house with eight foot walls surrounding it.

"There was a fight, so I checked it out." Arisa replied. "It's settled now, so I thought I would bring my horse here for a drink."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next