HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:34 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Zalia looked at the writing on the walls. "Hmm..." She thought to herself as she walked over to the wall, and placed her hand upon the wall. "Well, I definitely don't know what's written here; but it looks like this was some kind of prayer room, or a room used for blood sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:15 pm

"Well goblins leave table alter alone, deal with be too headache. Should Beelzenef and kin take Zalia fox-girl home to father keep?" Beelzenef said
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Zalia shook her head. "I'm not interested in going home." She replied promptly. "I'm more interested in this place for the time being. I've never seen a place like this."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:22 pm

"Zalia not want be shiny lady, want stay here with goblin kin and Beelzenef?" The confused Beelzenef asked with a confused look on his face
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Zalia looked at Beelzenef and smiled gently. "Being my father's daughter comes with many sacrifices....ones that I'm not willing to make. To my father, I'm a pawn. I'm not willing to be that."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 pm

"Sacrifice Zalia fox-girl, like on stone altar? That not good, people say before we goblins were savage. Not nice sacrifice child, not nice. What Beelzenef do help Zalia?" Beelzenef asked placing his hand on Zalia's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Zalia shook her head. "I didn't mean that he was going to kill me. I meant that he intends to marry me off, so he can have more power."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:57 pm

"That terrible, make Zalia marry man so he get stronger. Is anything goblins do help Zalia?" Beelzenef asked
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Zalia smiled warmly. "You're doing enough by letting me stay."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

"Is there any other place Zalia fox-girl want see in goblin city?" Beelzenef asked as he began to walk towards the doorway out
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Zalia nodded her head, and followed Beelzenef. "Yes." She replied. "I'd like to see every floor, if I can."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:16 pm

"There lot see, got better home for animals and farms. Even made room for goblin runts to play and learn. New home for kin much better then before." Beelzenef said walking down a torch lit walkway as many smaller goblins were seen walking by, all carrying everything various boxes and bags.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:20 pm

"They seem to really enjoy themselves here." Zalia said, as she followed Beelzenef. "If you don't mind me asking; why were you forced out of your old home?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 pm

"Old goblin home grew too old, it was not safe and healthy. Goblins were sick before, crammed together so close. Beelzenef watch many time kin grow ill cause bad sickness. Many of kin afraid to venture out to human world, before Beelzenef meet Zalia fox-girl, goblins be hunted down. Now with treaty, Beelzenef walked through human town, no goblin hunt. Goblins and Beelzenef want say thank you Zalia fox-girl." Beelzenef said
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Zalia shook her head. "No thanks needed." She replied. "Seeing you happy and healthy is thanks enough."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:34 pm

"What of Father Lord, will he come looking to take you away?" Beelzenef asked
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Zalia paused, and looked to the floor. "I hadn't thought about that." She whispered, then looked to Beelzenef. "Perhaps I should go...I wouldn't want to endanger you and your people over my failure to..." her voice trailed off as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Beelzenef reached out and grabbed Zalia's hand, preventing her from walking away and said "No, if Zalia want stay then Zalia stay. Goblin kin strong, we not afraid of Father Lord. If armor men try take Zalia away, Beelzenef crush them."

Many of the other goblins heard this conversation and cheered as Beelzenef spoke, all showing their support to stand together
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Zalia froze, and looked at Beelzenef. "I won't let him break his treaty." She told him. "I'll stay; but I want to do what I can to make sure no one get's hurt; okay?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Beelzenef sighed and said "Okay, but should men come try steal Zalia when she not want leave, Beelzenef and kin strike. We not let men make Zalia trophy, Beelzenef called you trophy when first meet." as he began chuckling as he resumed walking
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Zalia smiled faintly, as she followed Beelzenef. "That's right; you did." She said after a soft giggle. The smile on her face was soon replaced with an expression of sadness, as she followed Beelzenef. 'Too bad my father can't seem to grasp the fact that I am not.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Beelzenef glanced back and saw Zalia's face grow sad, which tug at him for some reason. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said "You once Beelzenef trophy, but me not see you become Father Lord trophy. Zalia stay with Beelzenef, me want see fox-girl smile. If Father Lord not like, he kiss Beelzenef big green butt." before laughing
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Zalia giggled softly. "Well you have the me smiling down to an art almost." She added with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:16 pm

"Well tonight, we have feast to welcome Zalia. But this time we not make mushrooms, Beelzenef remember you no like them." Beelzenef said as they walked on
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:22 pm

"I ate before I came." Zalia replied. "In truth, I think I'm just sleepy." She added.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next