HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:24 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:47 am

Trinity smiled
"Thank you Clun ill keep that in mind"
She wiped the moss off her hand and proceeded to eat keeping quiet, wondering what awaits them"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:49 am

pizzanerd1 wrote:
"That vile, man should be nice to mate. Well now Zalia with Beelzenef and goblin kin, so take care Zalia I will." Beelzenef said thumping himself on his chest with his free hand while the arm still wrapped around Zalia's shoulder brushed against her long tail as he thought 'Zalia fox-girl fur soft'
Shaking his head he waited for a moment and said "Be no afraid of be fox-girl, kin like who Zalia is."
Zalia smiled warmly. "I'll never be afraid of who I am, or what I am." She spoke, as her fox ears moved towards Beelzenef. "In the meantime, should you or your kin have any need to go into the towns or cities, I'd like to accompany them; just to make sure my father doesn't break his word."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:51 pm

"Well kin might go shop soon, get thread and yarn for clothes. But if Zalia go with kin to town then Beelzenef go too. Make sure Zalia and kin safe, beside...." Beelzenef said as he looked at Zalia who still had his arm around her and said "Me like be with Zalia in arms. Not matter if Zalia normal, she fox girl or small fox on Beelzenef shoulder."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Mandrate shrugged.
"I've always been curious though. Who's stronger out of us. And I have better things to do with the rest of my life than get yelled at by his majesty. Wouldn't you want a little more freedom in your last days?"
'Strength alone does not matter...'
He pointed his blade at Mandrate. 'But what you do with that strength. But if you wish to fight, I will oblige you.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 am

There was a great thumping, like something colossal was galloping over the land towards the goblin village. A great shadow fell across a few houses as it passed by. A few goblins looked out, and shrieked loudly in alarm, cries that were taken up in greater number as the creature ran towards the centre of the goblin town.

Hexy gave a slight moan, and her legs buckled together.
"That... is sooo hot."
She licked Sean's earlobe before blushing scarlet again and looking out the window, not saying anything, breathing fast.

Vizard and Gizzard were glaring at Sean with what could only be described as jealousy.
"Damn... how come she swoons over him?"
"Grr... Ninjas get all the girls..."

Mandrate shook his head, a sigh escaping his lips.
"Tempting but... I cannot allow myself to succumb to personal wishes. I am sorry for troubling you. You may return to the castle too. My petulant moment is over."
He waited for Tristan to take him back.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:18 am

pizzanerd1 wrote:
"Well kin might go shop soon, get thread and yarn for clothes. But if Zalia go with kin to town then Beelzenef go too. Make sure Zalia and kin safe, beside...." Beelzenef said as he looked at Zalia who still had his arm around her and said "Me like be with Zalia in arms. Not matter if Zalia normal, she fox girl or small fox on Beelzenef shoulder."
Zalia looked at Beelzenef, as her smile grew. "It's comforting to know that I can be accepted for all that I am, not for what my father can provide."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 am

Just as Beelzenef was about to lean in a loud cry came from behind them. Suddenly a few goblins came rushing to the two yelling "Pek dnuipma, y suhcdan ec raytehk du lahdan uv dufh. Munt Beelzenef, fryd tu fa tu?"

Beelzenef grunted and declared "Tavahceja bucedeuhc, cinnuiht yht tacdnuo ed!" before turning to Zalia and saying "Monster attack! must fight to save kin." before a few goblins rushed over carrying Beelzenef's large warsword. Taking it from them he rushed into battle

Before all the goblins rushed off one stopped by Zalia and said while holding a bow with a quiver of arrows "Fox fyhd weapon?"

OOT: Off to work, be back later
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Zalia took the bow and the quiver of arrows. She couldn't help but admit that she really didn't understand their language. However, watching them run off to defend their home, she wanted to help them. Her ear flattened, as she ran towards the trees, though it was unbecoming of a natural fox to take to the trees, Zalia felt comfortable perched in the trees.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 am

The shadows began to circle around Mandrate, but not Tristan. 'You were given orders by his Majesty. I will not leave until the assignment is complete.'
Mandrate was surrounded by darkness, then seconds later in the hall with the King.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Sean blushed as she licked his ear lobe again.
he could sense that she was breathing faster than usual, so he put his hand over hers to check if she was okay.
as his hand touched hers, some of the electricity from his hand went into hers.
"Are you okay Hexy?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 am

Upon seeing Mandrate again, undisguised fear entered Tyrcestus's eyes and he clutched Trinity's arm, eyes wide like a stunned rabbit.

The king gave Mandrate a searing look that would make a thunderbolt recoil, and without words the two rose and entered a side room, where the sounds of furious yelling by the king could faintly be heard.

"...Aaah...."
Hexy almost doubled over, her free hand skirting down her body towards her navel.
"Mmm....!"
She looked up at Sean, face still bright red.
"I'm... I'm fine... just a little hot... thank you for asking..."

Something passed over Zalia's head, something large enough to cloak her entire body in shadow.
It was a colossal white tiger, thirty feet tall and god-knows how long. It's eyes were a piercing emerald green, it's claws a perfect black ebony shade, and it's teeth a gleaming white ivory.
It looked down into Zalia's eyes, so small compared to even one of it's own.

Then a voice, deep, confident, and curious sounded in Zalia's head.

Hello, daughter. A fox form? How very sleek.

In the castle, miles away, Trinity felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:52 am

Trinity felt Ty clutch her arm and she looked over at Ty, she noticed the fear in his eyes
"Are you ok"
She followed Ty's gaze to Mandrate then back again . She placed a gentle hand on his
"It's ok the king will take care of him now"
she spoke to him in a gentle voice homing to cal his fear. Trinity shuddered feeling a shiver suddenly come across her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 am

Something passed over Zalia's head, something large enough to cloak her entire body in shadow.
It was a colossal white tiger, thirty feet tall and god-knows how long. It's eyes were a piercing emerald green, it's claws a perfect black ebony shade, and it's teeth a gleaming white ivory.
It looked down into Zalia's eyes, so small compared to even one of it's own.

Then a voice, deep, confident, and curious sounded in Zalia's head.

Hello, daughter. A fox form? How very sleek.

'Daughter?!' Zalia thought to herself, as she looked from the shadow that encased her to the creature whom called her daughter. A puzzled, yet surprised expression formed on her face, as she stared at the tiger about her.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:53 am

After heading to meet up with most of the goblin kin, Beelzenef feels something amiss. The large goblin looks out and can barely make out Zalia as she was staring eye to eye with a gigantic beast. Beelzenef unsheathed his sword and made his way to battle the monster tiger with a dozen goblins hot on his heels...
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 pm

The tiger bared it's teeth and gave a loud purring noise.

I wonder if you've met your sister... you two act very much alike, hahaha!

Before it said any more, the goblins behind it drew it's attention.
It simply swiped with one mighty paw, and the wind displacement alone sent the goblins tumbling back, dazed but uninjured. The beast padded straight over them, picked up about five of the goblin's livestock in it's titanic jaws, then darted off into the forest as quick as a wink, leaving behind an empty field and a large pile of semi-conscious goblins.

Tyrcestus visibly calmed down at her touch.
"Thank you. Why the king keeps a madman like him around, I'll never know."
He suddenly seemed to become aware that she was holding his hand and he immediately looked down, blushing.
"S-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Trinity blushed and pulled her hand back
"It was my fault sorry"
She looked up at mandrate
"I'm not sure why he keeps him around I guess the king has his reasons"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:40 pm

The tiger bared it's teeth and gave a loud purring noise.

I wonder if you've met your sister... you two act very much alike, hahaha!

Before it said any more, the goblins behind it drew it's attention.
It simply swiped with one mighty paw, and the wind displacement alone sent the goblins tumbling back, dazed but uninjured. The beast padded straight over them, picked up about five of the goblin's livestock in it's titanic jaws, then darted off into the forest as quick as a wink, leaving behind an empty field and a large pile of semi-conscious goblins.

'Sister?!' Zalia thought, with an expression of disbelief. As the beasts paw swiped at whomever was behind her, she closed her eyes tightly, and ducked, holding her head to her knees. When all seemed calm, she opened her eyes, looking below her, seeing the goblins laying on the ground, she then looked to where she had seen the beast...it was gone...however her expression of shock and disbelief lingered.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:55 pm

After being blasted back by the giant tiger, Beelzenef and the squad of goblins began picking themselves up gingerly. Several of the goblins got up dazed and confused, stumbling around with little idea what was going on at the present time. Beelzenef and two of the more experienced goblins sat up carefully before shaking the cobwebs out of their heads...

"Make area safe, check on goblin camp, not want big tiger monster steal more." Beelzenef said as most of the surrounding goblins slowly lumbered off to ensure the safety of their kin while one dazed goblin took a hard header into the ground  lol! 

"Is Zalia okay? Beelzenef not want Zalia become feast for monster tiger." Beelzenef said as he stumbled over towards her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Zalia looked at Beelzenef and nodded her head, then lept down from the tree, landing on the ground below her gracefully. She walked towards Beelzenef, still wearing her puzzled and surprised expression, as she said: "He called me 'daughter'."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:01 am

"okay... I just wanted to make sure."
Sean blushed as he looked back at her, smiling.
"would you like a drink or some water to cool yourself down with?"
I am surprized that I've gotten through this far. Maybe this witch isn't as bad as the stories I've heard about them.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 am

"Monster tiger call Zalia daughter? That not be right." Beelzenef said scratching his head. He looked down and the confused look on Zalia's face and said "Not be right, you daughter of Father Lord. Who care, cause who raise Zalia fox-girl when she cub? Not be best father, but Father Lord care for Zalia." before patting her on her head with a weird grin on his face

(goblins are kinda ugly, if you saw a goblin smile you think was planning something evil or something)
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Zalia looked at Beelzenef, still with an expression of bewilderment. "It's the implication." Zalia pointed out. "Mortal society doesn't communally raise their children, like a pride of lions does...so...hearing someone other than my father call me 'daughter', is pretty earth shattering." She explained at length. "I appreciate the sentiment though." She smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:07 am

Tyrcestus nodded darkly.
"Oh, I know exactly why the king keeps him around, and it doesn't speak well of the king if that's the whole reason."

The sounds of yelling intensified, and the whole room quieted to listen.

"...A CHILD...TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR... BORDERLINE INSANE....REASONS....?"

Mandrate's responses were murmured and impossible to catch, which seemed to infuriate the king more.

"...RULES... SAFETY.... YOUR JOB... OBLIGATIONS TO THE CROWN... DUTY... WHAT WOULD....THINK?"

The hairs on Tyrcestus's neck stood up. "I think he just went too far," he said, quietly.

The yelling stopped, and the room was silent.
Then the king came out, red in the face, and sat back next to his queen, shivering with rage.

Mandrate emerged, looking absolutely furious, and stormed off to another room.
Sounds of cleaving could be heard from it moments later.

Hexy managed a shivery look at Sean, and nodded.
"Yeah... I might need to cool off... I'm kinda hot..."
She picked up a glass, but on the way to her mouth her shaking hands betrayed her and the water spilt all over her breasts, making them gleam in the light and making her cringe with embarrassment.
"Oh no..."
She looked away, thrusting her breasts out by instinct because they were now cold, so they were now wet, jiggling and perky from the sudden temperature change.
"It's not too bad is it?" she asked Sean softly.

Vizard and Gizzard appeared to be slavering at this point.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Just as Beelzenef opened his mouth and say something comforting a small goblin rushed over and said loudly "Munt Beelzenef, fa'ja sujat uin geh eh ihtanknuiht ledo. Ymm dra yhesymc yht vuut drana duu."

Dropping his head he said "Last of kin moving into new goblin home. What will Zalia fox-girl do now?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:39 am

Sean blushed brightly as his eyes glanced at Hexy's chest.
"Well em... no, it doesn't look as bad but you are wet now."

Just at that moment a shoocking pulse went through his mind. it was sharp enough that he had to close his eyes and hold his head for a moment or two.
Ow! what the hell was that?

That was me. As tempting as she is, we have other things to pay attention to, the kings back in the room now.
Oh, yeah thats right. you know I still am young...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next