HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:25 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
-RP- Chaos and Order
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:03 am

"paranoid?"
she looked at him with seriously
"well when you have seen half the stuff ive seen as a pirate you too would be a bit paranoid"
she watched as he snapped his finger and said 'i dont know' she looked at him questionably
"so you dont know where she is then?"

trinity saw the men raising their glowing hands and she ran in front of them to stop them
"no leave him alone, dont hurt him, he hasnt done anything to hurt us"

"dangerous quest? grand adventure, where was all this when i was bored"
she giggled
"i wonder if the reward also consists of payment? would be nice to get paid for it"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

"Nope. That's why I'm standing here. Went to go find her and now I have no leads."
He did a stretching exercise as he was talking.
"That's all of my personal business you're getting. So what personal quest has got you tethered down?"
He then held out his hand.
"Oh, and, could I have my pendant back?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:41 am

she looked at the pendent once again then handed it to him
"wouldnt get much outta it anyways"
she pointed over towards the pillar
"im headed in that direction, i heard there was a quest of some sorts involved"
she looked back at him
"im hoping to get some gold out of it"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:16 am

"Ooh! A quest!"
Kenta did a fist pump. He put the pendant around his neck.
"Need a tagalong? Gotta get my mind of of things, y'know?"
His devilish smirk waned a little.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 am

The two men stopped.
"Hmm... a benevolent river troll? Sounds like your work, Gizzard."
"Not my doing, Vizard."

The two men then bowed.
"Well, mademoiselles, allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Vizard, and this is my brother Gizzard. I am a appellomancer, and he is a delusionist."

There was a pause.
"Do you mean, necromancer and illusionist?" Tyrcestus suggested.

Both men rolled their eyes, and the one called Vizard laughed.
"I meant what I said, numb-nuts."

The moment the last word left his mouth Tyrcestus's eyes widened and his hands clutched between his legs.
"I... can't feel them..."
"Appellomancy, numb-nuts. I call you a name, and that name becomes accurate." His eyes widened viciously. "Best not make me angry then, eh, normal-nuts?"
Tyrcestus gave a massive exhale and sagged.
"Whoo, that's better..."
"Nah," the one called Gizzard said, grinning too. "You didn't need those anyway..."
Tyrcestus nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, I suppose you're right on that - HEY WAIT A SECOND!"
Both brothers howled with laughter and Tyrcestus's face went bright pink.
"Delusioned like a BOSS!" Gizzard hooted, and he and Vizard slapped a high five. "I can delusion you into believing something so stupid you'd never believe it in a million years... never gets old, that trick..."
"We got a summoning from the king and we were just...conducting... business," Vizard explained rather shiftily to them. "I take it you and your lovely harem are all on the same path, hmm?"

The pink darkened to a crimson.
"They're... not my... harem..."

"EXCELLENT!!!" both brothers boomed, and before Tyrcestus could even react, they were both kissing up each of Hexy's arms while showering her with compliments, and Hexy grinned like a satisfied cat.
"Mmm... thank you boys," she purred, shooting a wicked "I'm hotter than you" look at Trinity.

Clun face-palmed. "That's one way to get a girl's attention..."
Tyrcestus just stood there, lost for words...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:48 am

trinity just shook her head ignoring hexy's look she gave trinity
"can we be on our way then?"
she looked at ty then at vizard and gizzard
"we were sorta headed to that tower there"

lilian shrugged
"if you want to, there was no specification as to who could or couldnt go"
she started heading towards the tower
"wouldnt mind the company. i made my crew stay back with the ship"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:32 am

"Something new! Finally! Can't wait to get into some action again!"
He jogged up to Lilian ready to follow behind her. He put his hands behind his head and lifted his head to stare at the bright blue sky.
"Whenever you're ready Cap'n."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:33 am

"Adventure is awaiting for everybody in this world, you just have to be willing to take the chance when the opportunity presents itself."
Sean jumped up through the trees to get a better look at the glowing tower, a grand castle becoming visible now. he smiled as he jumped back down through the branches and beside celstiene.

"I think we're just about there, might take only a couple more hours."

Your a well seaoned traviler as I can see, and I also see that you have a good head on you as well for thinking. you'll be suprized at what you can do later on.

Ignoring the voice he answered celstiene's other question.
"There might be gold among other things. the message did say we could become heroes of legends and that might come with some perks of it's own."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 am

No matter what he tried, the two brothers would not stop mercilessly flirting with Trinity and Hexy and eventually, resigning himself to the inevitable, Tyrcestus just let them tag along, and he led the rag-tag band of an apothecary's assistant with bizarre magical powers, a werecat, a young off-kilter witch, a river troll, a delusionist and an apellomancer, through the forest towards the castle.

It was great, vast, not ominous yet at the same time forboding, seeming to quell all violent thoughts by dwarfing all with it's colossal presence.
The guards at the gate instantly shouted an alarm, and in about twenty seconds flat every spare inch of battlement upon the walls were stormed with guards, armed with crossbows, slingshots, longbows, and a few looked just about ready to pitch their swords at them, which only served to unnerve Tyrcestus at least even more. Clun looked as pale as a trout, and he tapped an ancient troll nursery rhythm with his fingers on his club handle for reassurance. Hexy loved the attention, and loved how just by winking she could make a guard who looked to be in his early twenties turn bright red and look away. Gizzard just looked around fiddling with his goatee, and Vizard did the same just twiddling his mustache.

The scene was frozen, silent, a standoff, waiting for something to happen...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 pm

The gate's opened narrowly, though wide enough for a figure to walk through.
He was a rather imposing man, broad and standing nearly 7ft tall, clad in black armour and a hood. As he stepped closer, his features became more distinguishable. Or would have, had it not been for the mask he wore, styled to look like that of a snarling demon.
The man should in front of the party, silently, for the longest time, inspecting them.
'You have come in response of the summons.' He said finally, though as a statement of fact, rather than a question. 'If you truly believe yourself worthy of this calling, face me.'
He didn't fall into a stance, didn't draw a weapon. He merely continued to stand there, staring at them in deathly silence.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Sean and celestine made their way through the forest and came out to a path. following it they came up to the castle gates.
well it looks like cutting through the forest made for a pretty good shortcut.

that indeed, but what about all of those people that are up the road? and the ones on the wall?

Sean looked ahead and saw another group already at the gates, as well as the well armed men that where on top of the wall.
looks like we're not the only ones that heard the message.
Sean whispered as they got closer.
" It looks like we aren't the only ones to get here. But just to be safe,  stay close behind and be ready to run. just in case things get worse. "

He smiled slightly as he moved up up into the other group, seeing whats going on as well as making sure that celestine was still with him, just like he told her.  he looked upon a tall figure that was clad in black armor wearing a helmet fashioned in a way to look like a demons head. Sean smile disappeared as he stood there, waiting to see what the others would do.
At this time his eyes started to lightly glow blue, as if something had barely awakened inside of him. something that had been dormant for a long time. A spark of some sort...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:05 am

lilian started walking towards the pillar
"so what were you doing out here anyway"
she looked over at him
"kinda strange you laying out here in the open like"

trinity ignored vizard and gizzard and their flirty ways, she shook her head at hexy who was being a trollop. she looked around when the reached the castle gates. she leaned in and whispered to ty
"i dont think we are welcome here"
when they were approached by the man with black armor she looked him up and down feeling somewhat afraid of him but got up the courage took a deep breath and walked over and stood before him
"what is it you want us to do...fight you?"

celestine walked up to the group from behind standing next to sean
"what do you think is going on?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:16 am

'I have challenged your group to face me.' He said, still staring at them from behind his mask. 'If you shy away now, what good will you serve the King?'
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:33 am

"Like I said, I went to go find my little sister, and I have absolutely no leads now."
His hands were still behind his head as he spoke and walked with Lilian.
"I was laying there wondering what my next move would be."
He looked away for a second. That was a lie you shady bastard.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:35 am

name: Heizen
sex: Male
weapons: Sword and Shield
class: Knight/Scholar
creature/ability: Human/Vanguard

The Knight is standing guard at the castle gates with thoughts other then his duty on his mind.
He glances at the people who glance by, occasionally stopping the sketchy looking people from entering.
All in all it was a boring job and he couldn't wait till his shift was up and he could head to the tavern.
Just as he was thinking that another knight came by to relieve him of his post.
"Yes sir!" said the Knight as he made his way to the tavern.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 am

Sean heard what the man said and looked back at celestine.
" I think he wants to see who faces him or not."
He walked forward, facing the challenger.
"Thats true. I can see someone who runs easily wouldn't be able to face much, let alone stand his own ground."

Sean gently put his hand on his dagger. as a ninja there never a such thing as never being prepared.

Right you are young one. a good ninja is always ready, especially one of an elemental nature.
your the teaching type of spiritual guide, aren't you?
only on the things that are important to you on your journey.

As his hand rested on his dagger, the silver streaks in the stone that resided in it started to shine and glow.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:34 pm

"Well..."
But before Tyrcestus could finish, the two brothers and Hexy had grinned and moved forwards to start the party.
He sighed, and watched from the back.
"Fighting's not really my thing, more of a medical helper... really..."

Clun stepped forward, hefting his club. Edging as close to the figure as he dared - it scared the crap out of him, he jabbed with the tip of the club, hoping to poke him off balance.
"Let's have you then."

Hexy suddenly swooped in from the side.
"WE BETTER HAVE A PARTY!"
Sitting astride Fweep and looking like a true witch for once, she conjured up a very flashy fireball the size of a pig, then she hurled it at the man without any attempt to keep her balance, causing the action of throwing it to knock her off the broom. She hit the ground face first and Tyrcestus instantly ran over.

"You ok?"
"Just... tell me that troll isn't staring under my skirt again..."

Vizard and Gizzard both moved to either side as Clun continued to jab, and both starting emitting different magical pulses as they each worked their art.
"You're not so tough, are you, wibble-legs?" Vizard jeered, and as he did so the armored figure's legs started wobbling uncontrollably.
"This fight isn't really necessary," cooed Gizzard, setting up a delusion. "After all, you're not very scary as my brother says... in fact you're completely harmless... aren't you..?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 pm

As is his normal routine Heizen walked to the tavern to drink.
As he sat down the bar tender poured him a glass of his usual, Whiskey.
"There aren't that many people here" he thought as he drank his glass
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:09 pm

His gaze moved from one of the brothers to the other. 'This fight is unnecessary.'
With that, he caught Clun's club in mid jab, and swung upwards, lifting the troll up into the path of the fireball, before slamming him down into the ground.
'But testing one's usefulness to the King is necessary.'

His legs then stopped wobbling,and stepped towards Vizard, drawing a giant Executioner's Sword as he went.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am

Sean watched some of the others go after the knight, observing how they attacked him.
hmm, it's odd to think that those two believe they can use simple mind trick magic to defeat someone like him.

But it does look like it is having some effect through...
then the masked knight started to head towards one of the brothers. In full control, with a full length executioner's sword drawn.
And that is why you don't try to use simple wordplay on someone whom looks like a demon.
sean's hand instantly grabbed the hilt of the strait nijato and with a burst of speed went to the aid of the magic user's.  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Clun hit the ground hard, and Tyrcestus instantly moved to help.

Vizard started hopping backwards, seeking to set up another spell.
"Ok, so that didn't work. Still, doesn't help you can't see me, mole-head!" This particular name was designed to shrink and alter an opponent's vision, disorienting them.

Gizzard had drawn a dagger, and was circling behind their adversary,
alongside Hexy who was wielding Fweep like a sword, which sounded quite unimpressive until you saw that sparks were emerging from the end and the whole broom was charged with magic.

Tyrcestus looked up from Clun, who was healing off the burns rapidly under Tyrcestus's healing touch.
"Wow... cool trick... kid..."
"Trinity... you've got to help! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 pm

trinity looked at ty
"what should i do, there not much i can do in this situation"
she looked frantic from one person to the next
"i-i dont know what to do, i dont have magic or any of that flashy stuff that you have, all i can do is turn into a cat"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Sean drew his blade and stood to the side of the black knight, standing in a fighting stance.
" do you think that will work?"
in his other hand he welded one of his throwing knives underhanded, ready for any attack making sure that he kept a low center of gravity. A few sparks of blue came off of his sword and knife as he readied himself.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:35 pm

The figure continued to walk forwards, before vanishing from sight. Moments later, he reappeared behind Vizard , his blade swinging through the air, catching Vizard with the flat of his sword, throwing him through the area with the force of it.
'That power is interesting,' he noted, in an emotionless voice, 'but ultimately unsuited to a combat situation.'
He then turned his attention to the others, his sword held at his side.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 am

sean watched the knight send the trickster flying, seeing how fast he reappeared.
looks like I need to match his speed. he's not your ordinary knight, not surprised by the mask he wears...
seans ninja sword was rather unique since it had dual edges to it rather than one and had a shorter handle than your typical ninja sword. it kept the basic principles of the classic ninja sword, but was made to be easily welded one handed.

Last edited by Rouge_assassin on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next