HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:40 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Vivian wrote down the information jericho gave her
"Ok ill send someone there asap. If you need anything you know how to get ahold of me"
another knock on the door and she lowered her voice
"I gotta go, ill call you in an hour with the information. In the meantime rest until you hear from me"
with that she hung up the phone. Took care of whoever was at the door, whome had dropped more documents for her to go over. When the woman left Vivian started making several phone calls to several doctors in the area until she found the one who would be able to help jericho
"So you know where to go then, and make sure to keep it discrete or you dont get paid understood?"
the voice on the phone agreed
"Ok thank you I will inform him that you will be coming"
she hung up the phone looked over the documents that were placed on her desk while watching the time

Slyvia looked at Sytry
"What do we do?"
she could hear niol squeaky voice and she shuddered at what he tried to do to him
"I- I can shoot him.. If you go out there your dead and who knows what he will do to me and her, i doubt he will just simply let us go"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Punk grinned and let the handgun slip back into the pocket where he had been keeping it. He put a finger to his lips as he looked at Rin and then drew the cleaver he had appropriated from the kitchen. With a look of insane delight he crept after Kint.

Kanna lay on the table, her breath steaming the inside of the O2 mask. The doctor's carefully cut into her, instruments searching for what was bleeding. They eventually found it and stopped it. However they voiced their concerns to Jaden about Kanna having been "Previously cut open" and that "A few things were missing." One of them gave Jaden the lab coat Kanna had been wearing, the pockets still full of scalpels and syringes, then led him to the room where she was sleeping. An IV bag dripped fluids down the line into her arm. The monitor softly pinged with her heart beat and displayed her SPO2 reading as well as her last taken blood pressure and heart rate. She wore an oxygen mask that hissed softly with every inhalation. She looked peaceful as she slept. The blanket was pulled up to her chest and one arm lay on top of it, the IV ran into this one. She wore a hospital gown beneath the blanket.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 am

Sytry didn't say anything.
Then.
"Send Katie and the man that can fly over. I'll come quietly."

Niol laughed.
"Good boy. Always playing the saint."

On the boat, Kint had strapped on his boxing gloves. Metal spikes extended from the padded knuckles.
He dashed out of cover, moving like lightning. Two more men fell, then he slipped back into the shadows, playing a game of many-deadly-cats and a single deadly mouse.

Vivian's phone went off - her private phone.
"Vivian..."
The voice sounded half amused, half chiding.
"Step into my office, please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:52 am

Sylvia looked at Sytry
"How do you know he wont just kill us if you turn yourself in?"
she sat down in one of the seats of the plane wincing at the pain from the bruises

Vivian answered the phone
"hello"
when she heard the voice on the phone she quickly answered
"Yes sir I'm on my way"
she hung up the phone then dialed her secretary
"I have to leave for e few minutes if anyone calls take messages and I'll call them back when I return"
she pulled her cell phone out of her purse and sent a text to jericho explaining that there will be someone arriving within the hour to tend to his medical needs and told him not to text her back until further notice. once the message was sent she deleted it then stuck her phone back in her purse and headed out of her office. She approached the office and knocked on the door.
"Its vivian sir"
she straightening out her suit and checking the time while she waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:37 am

Jaden looked at Kanna as she slept with a concerned look on his face. He then looked back towards the doctor.
"Is she gonna be alright?"
The doctor pushed up his glasses and responded.

"Well, I will admit that this is a bit of a challenge. How did this happen, anyhow? The work done here is...strange, but precise."
Jaden shook his head.
"I have no idea what happened. She was kidnapped, and by the time we found her she was already like this. What kind of work are you talking about, anyways?"
The doctor looked at Kanna as he explained.

"This was not done by some imbecile with a scalpel. The operations are very...precise. Whoever did this removed pieces of her seemingly at random, but they took special care not to remove anything too vital to her survival. If anything, they were simply a bit overzealous. Very strange, indeed."
Jaden scratched his head.
"Right...okay...so, she's gonna pull through, right?"
The doctor smirked and replied confidently.

"You are looking at one of the finest medical minds in the country. If there is even a small chance for her to survive, I will make sure it happens."

Terios sat down across from Yuri in the office. Yuri poured a drink of vodka for the both of them and relaxed in his chair.
"This is a nice change of pace, don't you think? I'm sure you've been on-edge for a while now...you certainly look like a man who hasn't slept well for a while."

Terios nodded as he swallowed his drink.
"Yeah...the last few days have been rough, to put it lightly. To put it bluntly, it's been a living nightmare."
Yuri shook his head.
"I am sorry to hear that, tovarich. But you don't have to worry about that anymore! You could not find a safer place to be than here, I promise you that."
He gave a confident smile.
Terios smiled back and chuckled.
"Tovarich. Russian for friend, right? That's one of the many things I've been meaning to ask you about...when did we become friends, exactly? Last I remember, you were swearing your undying vengeance against me. Something about insulting your honor?"
Yuri laughed loudly.
"That sounds like something I would have said. I was quite foolish back then. I was so bitter at how you thoroughly humiliated me with your...how do you say...underhanded tactics? No offense, tovarich."

Terios waved dismissively.
"None taken. I knew that I couldn't take you in a fair fight, especially if it came to hand-to-hand combat. Lucky for me, I don't mind playing dirty if it comes down to that."
Yuri took another drink and continued.
"Well...I shouldn't have fallen for something like that. I was too arrogant for my own good. When you defeated me in combat, I wanted nothing more than to watch you bleed to death at my own hands. I yelled and screamed at you while you showed me a great deal of mercy by sparing my life, even as I swore to end yours one day. After some time, I realized just how fortunate I was. I made a fatal mistake that should have claimed my life...and I only lived because you were a better man than I was. From that moment on, I swore that I would make myself stronger, build up my forces and find the man who spared my life, not to take revenge on him but to thank him properly. That is why the two of us are here now."

Terios could hardly believe the difference between the man he was talking to now and the man he encountered a long time ago. He was lost in thought, but he soon snapped out of it and replied.
"Wow...you were right. You definitely have changed, Yuri."
He leaned back and relaxed, feeling much more at ease than before.
"That works fine for me! It's nice to have some friends in high places, for a change. So, if you don't mind, there's a few things I'm curious about...
Yuri nodded.
"Who wouldn't have questions in your situation? By all means, ask away, tovarich."

As Kyle walked through the base, Yuri's soldiers were keeping a close eye on him. Not directly for the most part so as not to raise his suspicion, but through security cameras scattered throughout the base and the occasional glance of a nearby guard. They were watching, waiting for him to make even the slightest suspicious movement.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Sytry looked at her.
"Because this has never been about you. They wanted you so they could get to me. Once they have me, everything else becomes irrelevant. Listen."
He reached into his pocket and handed her the rolled-up parchment with the message on it.
"Once you get back to the States, find the people I was with. They were a pretty strange bunch, shouldn't be hard. Once you do, give one of them this parchment."
He stood up.
"It's been fun, Sylvia. But I think we're not going to see each other again."

He opened the plane door. Niol stood below, looking up. Eight other guns were trained on Sytry.
"Throw down the cape!" Niol squeaked.
Sytry took off the cape and threw it down.
"Now drop the ladder." Sytry once again complied. "Now you take three steps."
Sytry took three steps. Niol shoved Katie up the stairs. "Whoever can fly that thing, go with her. She can talk you through what help that girl needs."
Sytry jumped off the stairs and landed at the side, watching Kate and the man enter the plane. "Take care of her," he said quietly.
Niol smirked and ordered the men to encircle Sytry.
"How very noble. I hope it's worth it."
Sytry looked Niol dead in the face.
"When I come for you, I hope this was worth it."
Niol motioned for the nearest man to hit Sytry over the head, and Sytry braced for impact.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:05 pm

"Yeah. I'll be waiting then." Jericho said before he had one of his men turn his ear piece off.

Kate walked into the plane, her arms a complete mess. She heard what Sytry said and kept moving forward.

Douglas had his rifle aimed at Klint and began firing at him.

Kyle brought out his radio again. "It's me. Just found out the place is surrounded by water but you probably already knew that. The place is also heavily guarded but they're nothing we can't handle. Yes I'm sending the location now." Saying that Kyle looked up at one of the camera's a waved, putting on a smile. "Tell Jericho I'm enacting the plan now. Kyle out." Saying that he began running.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Rin paced herself a little more...not firing her shotgun right away. If this was going to be a cat and mouse game, she would wait to take her shot.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Yuri's troops moved immediately when they heard what Kyle said. One of them ran up to him and bashed his head with an assault rifle, knocking him unconscious immediately. Another soldier tied him up and another soldier crushed Kyle's radio with his foot. The soldier in the command room sounded the alarm immediately, signaling an evacuation of the base.

Jaden was shocked when sirens suddenly started going off all around him. Everyone around him scrambled to move medical equipment out of the area. Jaden turned to the doctor.
"Hey, what's going on here?!"

The doctor quickly pulled Jaden aside to explain the situation.
"The worst case scenario. We are evacuating immediately. Don't worry, we can continue miss Kanna's treatment on one of the transport boats. Help me move her out of here!"
Jaden did as he asked and helped the doctor move Kanna's stretcher out of the infirmary and towards the docks.

Terios tensed up when he heard the alarms going off. He turned to Yuri.
"What's going on?! Are we being attacked?!"
Yuri stood up with an angry look on his face.
"It is as we feared...your mercenary comrade Kyle was a traitor."

Terios' mouth hung open in shock. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He wanted to believe that it wasn't true, but he knew what he heard.
"Even you, Kyle...? How could you? I thought you were better than this!"
He slammed his fist on the desk. Yuri grabbed him and brought him back to his senses.
"We don't have any time for this, tovarich! Don't worry, I have a plan. But we have to evacuate this place immediately...follow me!"

Yuri and Terios ran outside. Terios saw a glimpse of Kyle being taken to a transport boat by Yuri's men and glared at him. But he knew that he had more important things to think about right now.
"So, what's the plan, Yuri?"
Yuri loaded a fresh clip of ammunition into his rifle.
"Like I said, we thought this might happen. We are evacuating all of our non-combat personnel to an outpost nearby. Half of our troops will go with them, while the rest of us stay here and fight off the enemy."

Terios had a concerned look on his face.
"But will that be enough to push them back?"
Yuri smiled and shook his head.
"We're good, but not that good. You see, I have explosives planted all around the base. We will fight back against them, slowly falling back to make sure that they think they're winning. Then, when we are near our escape vehicles, we detonate the explosives right under them while we retreat to safety!"

Terios smiled as he was genuinely impressed by Yuri.
"So, I guess you've decided that you're a fan of "underhanded tactics" now?"
Yuri laughed loudly.
"I don't mind playing dirty if it comes down to that."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Name: Anna Ramsey
Sex: female
Weapon: hand gun, katana
Other Info: Anna comes from a very wealthy family, and is the only daughter, with 3 older brothers.

Spoiler:

Anna walked out of the coffee shop, wearing a pair of black sun glasses, though it was cloudy outside. She walked over to the car that she was often driven around in.
"Are you going back to the hotel, Ma'am?" The driver asked.
"No." Anna replied, as the driver opened the door to the back seat. "Take me to the air port." She instructed.
"As you wish, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:24 pm

The office Vivian walked into was homely, quiet and decidedly welcoming.
The individual sat at the desk looked Vivian over from bottom to top.
"Vivian..." he said teasingly.
"You're looking particularly good today. Are you hiding something?"
He stood up.
"Actually, don't bother replying, I know you are. Also, can you please hand over your mobile phone?"

Sytry hit the ground hard.
Niol picked him up over his shoulder, as a helicopter descended behind them for pickup.
"Much obliged. You will be remembered fondly," he squeaked - as the chopper opened fire, mercilessly chopping up the rest of Kate's men. Niol raced to it and hopped on board, laughing as the remaining forces were decimated as Kate and the last man were forced to watch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:59 am

Vivian looked down at her clothed
"I always dress this way sir"
she gave him a questioning look but took out her cell phone without question and handed it to him
"Is there something wrong sir? I've been in my office working on the documents you have sent my way and making calls all morning as per usual"

Slyvia took the paper and held it in her hand
"I'll do what I can"
she waited til kate and her men got on the plane

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 am

"Doesn't stop you being a beautiful lady."
He looked down at the phone, and deftly dismantled it. He withdrew the memory chip, pulled out a hacking converter which had a set of wires attached to it, and plugged it into his USB port. A moment later, he turned the screen around to show her the call history which she thought she had deleted.
"Funny thing about mobile phone companies - for legal reasons, even though a call may appear to be completely gone, a record of it is still actually there on the chip. For in case the phone is used as evidence in court and whatnot."
The phone rang and he turned.
"You have until I put that down to get your story straight."
He picked up the phone and left her squirming.
"Yes? Hello, Barack... yes, yes, I'm very pleased with what you've done... I know, I know... unless you want your wife to find out about that prostitute I'd lower your voice... well, that wasn't my fault, and if you say it is one more time - I thought so. Apology accepted, Barack - you're still good for this weekend? My boots won't lick themselves clean."
There was silence for a few more moments.
"No, I don't want the Pentagon for anything, and I don't need you right now either. Thanks for asking. Just keep smiling and waving, I'll let you know when your orders come in. Good day, "Mr President," he mocked, and put down the phone.
"Oh that man, he's a riot."
He turned back to her.
"Well, Vivian? Care to explain all these little... secret messages?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:13 am

"Rin!" Punk yelled over the gunfire, "Start dropping the caltrops! Cover the deck!" He began pulling the items from his pockets and tossing them onto the ground behind him, they made metallic sounds as they hit the deck. "Come on out, You won't have anywhere to go before long. Mr. Douglas, have your men do the same."

Kanna was strapped to a metal table, struggling against her bonds as discreetly as possible, hoping the man standing near her wouldn't notice. Her whole body was numb and she froze as the man pressed the scalpel blade against her abdomen. She screamed. She felt her skin parting before the blade, blood welled up around it, then he began his surgery. All the while he kept telling her that she would be perfect.
On the stretcher Kanna began to twist and turn, whimpering in her sleep. The occasional word came out, it was either "No!" or "Don't."

Name: Sammy
Sex: Female
Weapons: A knife, though she doesn't really know how to use it. Mainly relies on body guards.
Miscellaneous: Sammy is a descendent of one of The Hero's chief companions. Therefore she is heavily guarded though she doesn't necessarily know why.

She was waiting for someone, someone who said they'd come and visit her. She was always waiting and she had gotten tired of it when she was six. She looked to her bodyguard, a man she secretly called Scruffy, but who's real name was Terrence. "Do you see her yet?" Sammy asked him.
He shook his head. "Her plane hasn't come in yet, miss." He said. Behind his sunglasses and neat suit she knew he was just a meany. Daryl was a lot more fun than him.
She pouted and kicked her legs irritably. It seemed all she ever did was wait. Especially since her parents had died. They were killed by unknown assassins and the Mythic Directive had been generous enough to task a group of bodyguards to protect her. Information on the Hero's Sword was vital, and it's protection was doubly so. Terrence and Daryl where the ones in charge of the others and the two who took care of her. She was grateful to them, even if they weren't always the best to be around. Especially when they wouldn't let her have her way.
"Why isn't Anna here yet?"
Terrence didn't say anything, just sat there quietly next to her keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 am

Anna's plane had come to a complete stop. She waited patiently for the pilot and crew to give the 'all clear' to begin disembarking the plane. After several minutes, the 'all clear' had been given, and Anna grabbed her purse, and a bag, then left the plane. A driver for a car that had been sent for her, had already received Anna's luggage.
"She's been waiting for you for days, Miss Ramsey." The driver said to Anna, as he opened the backseat's door.
"I know." Anna replied. "I had to make some last minute arrangements to come...I'm not supposed to be here."

Rin looked at Steampunk, with little to no expression on her face. "At this point it would be easier to stand back to back, and link arms." She whispered to Steampunk.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

Vivian sighed but kept her cool. The only phone calls she made were the ones to the doctors and the number she was called from was unlisted. The text message she sent was to an unknown number, one that hadnt been stored into her phone. If it was one thing Vivian knew what to do it was how to keep things from being traced.
"I apologize sir, I wont let it happen again"
she kept her posture the same as when she entered the room
"I just got word that a my cousin got hurt really bad and was in dire need of medical assistance. He called me from an unknown number, I'm assuming from a pay phone. He only provided me with a temporary number to get ahold of him. He said he said it was a friends cell phone."
She looked over at the screen
"Which is the number the text was sent to"
she looked back at him
"I was calling around to find a doctor to help him out which explains all the phone calls i had to make, you can check them all and see for yourself they were all to medical doctors"
she looked down at the phone
"I deleted the messages out of habit, I dont like my phone to have a bunch of messages cluttering up on it, you can check the message log as well and see that all my messages are deleted. I told my cousin to wait for me to call him in case I got called into a meeting or something imorptant. I cant have my phone randomly going off while in an important meeting."
She bowed slightly
"Im sorry sir I wont let it happen again, but I promise I made sure to take all calls that came in while I was making my calls"
she straightened herself up
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Sammy stood up and rushed over to Anna the moment she saw her. Terrence followed closely behind, his shade covered eyes roving the crowds filling the terminal. Sammy threw her arms around the older woman. "Anna! I missed you so much!" She looked up. "You said you'd be here two days ago!"

"Most likely, but the more ground we deny him the better our chances."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 pm

The man met Vivian's gaze for the better part of half a minute.
"I see. Well then."
He reassembled her phone and handed it back to her.
"You're a good employee, Vivian. It would be a shame to lose you."
He pointed back to her desk.
"Though let me make this clear. I respect you and know enough to treat you as more than just some secretary. If whatever you're up to conflicts with Directive business then I will have no choice but to intervene in your private affairs. That can either take the form of a letter of resignation or four squads bursting in on you in the bath. Your choice. Now I'm certain you must have things to do."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Anna smiled gently, as she looked down to Sammy. "I'm sorry." She said to the girl. "I got side tracked doing something for Father." She explained. "So, to make up for my lateness, I'm going to stay two extra days; okay?"

Rin nodded her head. "We should try to box him in if we can." She whispered to Steampunk. "If not, we'll have to jump ship."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:02 am

Douglas looked at Steampunk. "You're right we should. Just give me you're order."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:44 am

Vivian bowed
"Understood sir"
she straightened herself up
"Is there anything else that you need before i go back to my office?"
she paused for a moment
"While I'm here, I'm almost done composing your next group of men. I picked out the best ones for you sir"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:25 am

"I don't doubt it."
He raised an eyebrow. "You've never seen combat, have you Vivian?"

Kint shouted out, still hidden in the shadows of the crates. "Let's bargain! You hand over the files and I leave you in peace! Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 am

"I umm..well"
she thought for a moment
"I have not, but it doesn't mean i don't know what I'm doing"
She spoke in a tone as if she was slightly offended
"Any particular reason why you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:00 am

"You promise?" Sammy asked Anna. When the older girl nodded she smiled. Taking Anna's hand in her own she led her out of the airport and into the car that Daryl was waiting for them in.

"The files are all you want?" Steampunk asked Kint dubiously. "Really? Well that's quite obliging of you." He looked to Douglas. "Why don't you just throw those on the ground over there? We'll just wait for the nice assassin to collect them and leave us all in peace."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:48 am

Anna smiled gently, and looked at Sammy. "I know I don't come as often as I would like to." She said to her. "Hopefully, that will change in the next few weeks."

Rin looked at Steampunk, with an expression of both bewilderment, and a slight thought of him being a little 'touched in the head'....a term often used by some of her 'friends' to call someone crazy.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-