HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:04 am

Sylvia looked in the direction of the plane
"where are we going?"
she looked at sytry
"we need to get someplace where we can get medical attention"

Vivian was still staring out of the window enjoying the view when suddenly the phone started ringing. She turned her chair around to see who was calling but the number was unlisted. She picked up the phone
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:48 am

One of Douglas's men who was keeping watch on the furthest side of the boat had another crate fall on top of him, this one crushing his arm against the side of the boat, breaking the bone.

Sytry nodded, still running.
"And that's why we're going to jack THAT plane."
He was, of course, pointing to the largest and most expensive looking plane in the damned airport.
"Pretty certain this is the Cuban president's plane. Oh well," he panted as he staggered to the side of it.
"Finders... kee-keepers..."
He struggled, but he had to put Sylvia down to take a break from running.
He threw her a gun as the following men got closer.
"Let the pain from your injuries sharpen your senses, let anger and coldness make you aim better," he instructed, taking the remaining gun and starting to take pot shots at their pursuers.

Niol stopped when she kicked him.
He turned around, and, so gruesomely that all the horrified onlookers vomited, tied her arms together in a knot.
He crushed the bones in the upper arm, and molded and twisted the splintered results into a gory bunched up fleshy mess. Her upper arms had become limp, boneless fleshy lumps of pain.
Then he picked her up and started running again.
"Keep kicking," he squeaked, "and I'll eat your legs."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:55 am

Rin heard another create break, and looked at Steampunk and Douglas. "Okay...someone else is here." She said to them. "We should spread out and find whoever it is." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:20 am

Kate let out a blood curdling scream before passing out from the pain.

Douglas heard the sound as well. "I agree with her. We should look around to see if we can find anyone. Oh and I'm Douglas."

"Hello. I'm just checking in." Jericho said. He began to cough after that. "Sorry. I'm not in the best of health but you probably all ready know about that."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:57 am

"We should do a search," Punk agreed. "However we go in teams, at least three, two at minimum. Hopefully we aren't dealing with too big of a threat." He knew that this first group showing up was a coincidence, a very improbable coincidence but a coincidence all the same it appeared. Anyone else had to be sent by the Directive. "Eliminate on contact. We take no chances."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:09 am

Rin nodded her head, and took two of Douglas' men with her, one carrying their comrade with the broken legs. "We'll take him to the cabin on the way." She looked back at Steampunk. "Be careful." She told him, then nodded to the two men with her, directing them in the direction of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:16 am

The man behind the tree slowly walked out with his hands in the air. He nervously stuttered with a noticeable Russian accent.
"Ah, I-I apologize, comrade Terios! M-my orders, I am to tell you that "an old friend wishes to speak with you." Please, I am not enemy, I am merely a...how you say, messenger!"
Terios slowly lowered his gun.
"An old friend? Hmm, you don't say. I have to admit, you've got my curiosity. Problem is, I'm just a little preoccupied at the moment. I've got a friend that needs rescuing right now. Any chance I can get in contact with this "old friend" sometime later?"
The man nodded.
"Y-yes, of course! He will be waiting half-mile south from here. Follow the river to a clearing in the woods. We meet again there."
Terios heard Kyle and Jaden radio in to say that they succeeded. He nodded to the man and put his gun away.
"Works for me, I'll be there pretty soon. Go ahead and get moving."
When the man left, he got on his radio and called Kyle.
"Pull the truck in front of the warehouse so we can get out of here, Jaden and I will meet you there."
He switched radios to talk to Jaden.
"Good work, Jaden. Get Kanna outside, Kyle will be waiting for you in our...commandeered vehicle."
As he was saying this, he already started to run towards the warehouse.

Jaden replied to Terios on the radio.
"Got it, we'll be there."
He smiled at Kanna as he helped her move towards the entrance.
"Don't worry, we'll get you some new stuff when we get back to town. For now, let's just get out of this place...it's kinda creepy, if you ask me."

The group met up in front of the building and piled into the truck. When they were all strapped in, Terios turned to Kyle and tapped his shoulder.
"Follow the river south until we hit a clearing. I just got an...interesting lead from someone who says they know an old friend of mine. Might be worth checking out, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:26 am

Sylvia aimed the gun towards the men and started firing at them
"I know how to shoot, it was in my training to be a cop"
she shot the gun hitting one man square in the leg crippling him
"I hope you know how to fly a plane cause i sure as hell dont"

Vivian stood up from her chair
"J-Jericho...but I was told you were dead..how is this possible"
she looked over towards her door to make sure it was shut and no one was around to listen before sitting back down
"Tell me what you need and ill make it happen, do you need medical doctors? more men, name it and itll be there asap"
she picked up her pen and prepared to write on a peice of paper
"Tell me where you are, address ect"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Another crate toppled, this time crushing a man's skull near the back of the boat.
The RPG behind Rin was now also missing.

Sytry ripped open the plane door and bundled her inside.
"Come... on."
The inside of the plane looked outrageously luxurious, but that didn't matter to Sytry as he hunted for the first aid kit.
"Come on... where are you son of a bitch?"

Niol shouted - sounding like a puppy barking - to get Kate's men to notice him, then showed them her body.
"I propose an alliance," he squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Sylvia looked at Sytry
"what are you looking for?"
she started looking around for something but didnt know exactly what
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Kanna sat next to Jaden in the back of the truck hugging the blanket to herself and staring at her bare feet. She wasn't looking up because all the bouncing was making her sick. The distorted colors and fairies weren't making things any easier. Her memories of what happened were a jumbled mess as she tried to replay them in some sort of logical order, and failing miserably at it. The overbearing sense of her "imperfection" dragged at her self-esteem regardless of whether it was some mad surgeon telling her this or someone that actually mattered. A slight ache tugged at her side and she felt under the lab coat, feeling what seemed to be stitches. In horror she opened the coat and saw that there were multiple lines of stitches running across her body.
Making fearful whimpering noises she pushed herself closer to Jaden, hugging the blanket tighter around her shoulders, her tears not helping the colors in her vision or her nausea.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:08 am

"Unless you can make me walk again then the answer is no. Sytry crippled me. I mostly called to see if my mission was the same as before or if it's changed now."

Kate's men look in horror at Niol. They're leader failed in her task. One of the soldiers nodded at Niol soon followed by the rest of them.

Kyle kept looking at the road. "Only as long as your still paying me then yeah. Detour it is."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:00 am

Yoshiko sat at the bottom of the dark canyon with his back on the smooth rocks. He held his wife's sniper and dual machine pistols on his lap - staring at them. He doesn't know how long he's been searching for her, but he's filthy, hungry, and tired. He couldn't find her body either - just her weapons. Did she wander off after waking up? Did she get taken away by predators? He doesn't know. There wasn't even a trace of blood or a lock of hair from his search. His flashlight was off to save the battery - and he was just - sitting there - in the darkness of the canyon's abyss. He looked up and saw the bright blue sky. He doesn't feel like bathing in the sun anyway. He just wants to sit there...in the darkness...an morn.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Vivian thought for a moment
"Well you know we have the best doctors out there I'm sure i can pull some strings for some reconstructive surgery"
she wrote on her note pad to contact a specific doctor
"As for you mission its still the same. But you should take a break and rest up if your hurt"
someone had knocked on the door, and stepped inside her office
"one moment"
she covered the mouth piece of the phone. Muffling was heard and she dismissed the woman who stepped in.
"Jericho your mission is still the same please tell me how i can get ahold of you, Ill get ahold of a medical professional to help you. I heard they do amazing work. Better yet. grab a pen and paper and ill give you their information. Give them a call.. let me know when your ready"
she paused to wait for him to tell her to go ahead with the information
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:18 pm

"First aid - there you are!"
Sytry ripped out a box from the cupboard.
"Sylvia, strip down, I need to check your wounds."

Blood spattered the deck as one more of Douglas's men had their head popped by a falling crate.

Niol pointed at the plane.
"Surround it. Cut off all points."
To the soldier that nodded first, he squeaked "Who do you work for?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:37 pm

The knife thocked into the wood paneling of the crate Kint was about to push over. "That'll be enough of that now." He said eyeing the man skulking in the shadows. The tube of the RPG was slung over his shoulder and around his neck appeared to be boxing gloves. A close in fighter. Not the best match up. Aiming the pistol in his left hand at the man he spoke. "Come out of the shadows. You can leave the rpg where you are."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:45 pm

After taking the injured man to the cabin, Rin, and two of the men with her, continued to search the boat for anymore unwanted 'guests'. After a few minutes, they heard yet another crash. She pointed to one of the men to run back the other way, then looked at the second. "Follow me." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Jaden held Kanna gently, trying his best to comfort her. He turned his head to Terios with a look of concern on his face.
"Hey, Terios? Kanna's looking kinda pale. Any chance we could get her to a doctor soon?"

Terios folded his arms in thought.
"Hmm. Yeah, that'd probably for the best, but...we have to make this detour first. It sounded pretty important. Don't worry, I'll make it as quick as possible."
He smiled, trying to reassure the two of them.
"Hey, who knows? Maybe this "old friend" of mine is a doctor or something."
After a few minutes of driving, the group reached the clearing that Terios heard about. They were greeted by a group of heavily armed men in front of a large transport helicopter. Terios got out of the car and slowly approached them.
"So...which one of you is supposed to be this friend of mine that I supposedly know so well?"
The men murmured to each other in Russian, then one of them opened the door to the helicopter and the man inside took a few steps forward. Terios' eyes widened when he saw who it was.

As he walked out of the helicopter, Yuri spoke to Terios quite casually, as if greeting an old friend that he hasn't seen in a long time. He spoke in a very slight Russian accent in contrast with his some of his soldiers' much thicker accents.
"There you are, Terios! You're a very difficult man to track down, you know that? But, as they say, we have ways. How have you been? It's been, what, at least a year now if I'm remembering right!"

Terios chuckled somewhat nervously.
"I'm glad to hear you say that. Last I remember, we didn't exactly part on the friendliest of terms.
Yuri laughed loudly.
"You could say that, yes. But a lot has changed since then. Or, I guess you could say, I have changed a lot since then. What do you say we talk about it in a more...suitable environment?"

Terios glanced back over to the truck, where the rest of the group were waiting in anticipation to see what would happen next.
"Sorry, but I can't really go on any joyrides right now. One of our people might need medical attention. Rain check?"
Yuri signaled to one of his men to come over.
"Call the base. Tell them we need to our best doctor on staff to be ready for us the moment we land. Go!"
The soldier acknowledged him and walked away to start using his radio. Yuri turned back to Terios.
"If we take my state-of-the-art helicopter, we can make it back to my base of operations in just under two hours. The nearest town is about two and a half hours away by truck, and you'd be very lucky if any doctor there would see you right away. My way is sounding a lot better now, da?"

Terios thought carefully about his response.
"There's just one thing. I'm not sure how else to say it, so here goes. How do I know I can trust you?"
Yuri walked up and patted him on the shoulder with a smile.
"Because I am a man of honor, and as a man of honor I have to admit that I owe you a great debt. I intend to repay that debt, any way I can."

Terios smiled and nodded.
"Good enough for me."
He then walked back to the truck and poked his head inside.
"Change of plans again, everybody. My...old friend Yuri has offered to take us back to his place for a while, we can get a doctor for Kanna there. Everybody ready to get moving?"
When the others nodded in agreement, he helped Jaden get Kanna out of the truck. The group went into the helicopter and it took off soon afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Sylvia pulled the bottom of the shirt and stepped back from him shaking her head
"I'll be fine, just get me to a hospital"
she ended up bumping a shelf and knocked some stuff over. When she moved to stop the stuff from falling she felt the sharp pain in her side she winced and let out a groan from the pain. It took her a few moments to compose herself clenching her fist to bare the pain
"I think...he broke...my ribs"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 am

"If you think it'll work then sure I'll try it." Jericho gave her his location.

Kate's men nodded and ran too surround the plane. One of them lingered and spoke to Niol. "It's J-"
"It's me! They work for me!" Kate had said, cutting of one of her men. She had regained her senses when Niol had asked how they worked for.

Douglas turned and pointed his gun at where had thrown his knife. "Okay asshole, your fun ends here. Why don't you come out now?"

Kyle looked at Terios. "It's as I said as long as I get paid I have to listen to your orders."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:00 am

Airborne, the whumping of the helicopter blades penetrated the large compartment forcing the occupants to raise their voices to be heard. Kanna whimpered softly, her groans of pain unheard. So cold, it was so cold. She was shaking and tried to pull the blanket to cover herself more but found that she was already fully engulfed by the fabric. The sound of the blades was making her head hurt. The bouncing had been bad, since every one gave her a small jolt of pain, this just made her head hurt so the rides were roughly the same in discomfort level for her.
"Where are we?" She asked Jaden.
"We're in a helicopter, going to get you some help, okay." He told her as soothingly as possible while raising his voice to be heard over the blades.
"Okay." Kanna replied.
A few minutes passed.
"Where are we going?" Jaden replied again. "Okay." This happened two more times and Jaden was getting more and more worried as he knew Kanna was in shock.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 am

Kint looked up at Steampunk.
He smiled a little.
"You caught me, huh?" he said in a New York accent.
"Kinda sucks... for you!"
He grabbed the knife and whipped it out of the crate, throwing it into the gun that Steampunk held in his grip, knocking it away. By the time Steampunk had brought the gun round again, Kint had vanished into the crates.

Sytry swore.
"Great."
Then he heard a calling from outside.

"Sytry!"
Niol shouted.
"Syyytrryyy!! Come on out of that aircraft!" he hooted, sounding like a mouse with a megaphone.

"Or what!?" Sytry hollered back. "Way I see it, I come out, you kill both of us!"

"You don't come out, I kill this woman!" Niol retorted and placed his finger and thumb over Kate's neck. One squeeze and her head would be popped like a pimple.
"Don't even think about interfering," he said to the men around him. "You could kill me... but that wouldn't bring the lovely lady back..."

Sytry fell back, not saying anything.
Then, "Let her go!"

"In what world does saying that actually yield any results!?"
"Good point!"
Sytry thought again.
Then, "Does she know how to fly a plane and administer first aid?"

Niol poked Kate in the head.
"Well? Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Terios looked over to Jaden and Kanna. Kanna looked to be in pretty rough shape and Jaden was growing more worried by the minute. He turned to Yuri and shouted over the helicopter's noise.
"Hey, Yuri! I hate to impose, but does this thing go any faster?!"
Yuri talked to the pilot briefly and turned back to Terios with a smile.
"We'll make it go faster!"

The sound of the blades became a little louder as the helicopter's engines were pushed to their limit. After some time, they found their way to the helicopter pad of Yuri's off-shore base. As promised, a doctor and his team were there to take Kanna down to the infirmary right away. After helping Kanna onto a stretcher, Jaden turned to Terios.
"I'm gonna go with them. I don't want Kanna to freak out 'cause she's surrounded by strangers."

Terios nodded, then Jaden walked away. Terios turned his attention to Kyle.
"Thanks for your help back there. I'm not sure if this place has an ATM or anything, but I'll find a way to get you your money soon."
Yuri turned his attention to Kyle as well.
"Ah, so you're a mercenary? Your payment will not be a problem."
He pulled out a roll of bills from his pocket and tossed it to Kyle. It was about twice as much as Kyle's usual asking price.
"I don't know how much you charge, but that should cover it. Feel free to make yourself at home in the barracks, over there."
He motioned to a nearby building. Turning his attention back to Terios, he threw his arm over Terios' shoulder with a smile on his face.
"So, now that business has been taken care of, let's relax and talk for a while! The vodka I have stashed in my office won't drink itself, da?"

Terios laughed and followed Yuri to his office.
"Well, you've helped me out quite a bit in the last few hours, so I guess I owe you that much. A nice drink sounds pretty good right about now, too."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Kate groaned a bit as she responded. "I know first aid and one of my men used to be a pilot." Kate was still in extreme pain and she could feel herself slipping again.

Kyle counted his money while he went on his way to the barracks. "Seems to be almost double my asking price. I'll just pocket half of this then." Kyle put the money in his pocket and went behind the barracks. Looking around he pulled out a radio. "It's Kyle. I got my payment but I don't know where that guy took us. Yes I know I- look. Just tell him I'll be ready soon. Kyle out."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Rin bolted around a corner, hoping to have her gun at the back of whomever crashed yet another crate...only to have her gun pointing to Steampunk's chest. She dropped the barrel, and took a slow breath. She looked at Steampunk, with no expression on her face. "I have a bad feeling about this." She said.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-