HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:58 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 pm

"I pulled some strings."
Archking sighed.
"You're not mad, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 pm

Valia shook her head
"But why...why research my files?"
She folded the papers up and placed them back in the envelope. She was ashamed to look at him, now that he knows why she was placed in Luna. she placed the envelope on the table and slid it to him
"Please destroy them. Its....painful"
she kept her eyes down
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:50 pm

He reached out and brought her head up to look at him.
"Don't say that. Why do you say that? Why is it painful? None of this in here is your fault."
He cocked his head.
"Why do you want them destroyed? I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to understand. Please talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Valia turned her head away
"Because"
She took a deep breath and let it out
"I didn't know, I trusted him, I-I thought he loved me but.."
She looked down at her lap
"He just used me as a cover up, took advantage of me, and when we went to trial he blamed me for everything. Because of him I'm here. While he is probably still back on earth having the time of his life. He had better lawyers after all he was a drug lord. But i didnt know til it was too late."
she shook her head
" I don't know what happened to him after the trial. They told us our sentences separately. I was sentenced to be placed here"
To her everything she said made sense. To anyone else they wouldn't have had a clue what she was speaking of.
"I want them destroyed cause that was a time of my life I am ashamed of. I was stupid and naive....Please... destroy them"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:04 am

"Our pasts make us stronger."
Archking placed his hand on the table, palm up.
"I know how it feels to be alone and to have everything you thought was important taken from you. But just destroying the files won't destroy the memory. And you weren't stupid or naive, you were deceived the same as every other person would have been. In hindsight, guilt consumes you. But you can't let it."
He handed her the files again.
"I leave them to you, to destroy as you see fit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:52 am

Valia glanced over at the files but didn't take them
"It wont destroy the memories but I can try to forget, and having the file around would only make me remember"
she sighed and took the papers without looking at them and placed them in her purse.
"I was stupid to believe all the lies"
She looked up at him
"I'm sorry. It's just...there were signs but i ignored them"
she ran her finger across the edge of the table
"Do you want me to tell you about it"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am

"That's up to you," Archking said softly, watching her carefully.
"I'm here to listen. I care about you, Valia, and I don't want to cause you pain."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Valia pointed to the seat
"You might want to sit down for this"
She started explaining about her boss and how she worked for him, she told him about the promotion she was given and eventually worked her way up to being a partner. She mentined how she fell in love with him and that she thought he was in love with her, that they moved in together and planned to start their lives untll... her face looked pained and she explained that one day while she was making dinner the FBI had broken down tore up their home, arrested her and thrown her in jail. They had mentioned something about drugs and the company she worked at and was a business partner for. She then explained the trial and how he had blamed her for everything when she pleaded she didnt know about the drugs. She didnt even know there was an Underground warehouse.
she looked up at him
"He had better attorneys then I, so I was the one who took the blunt of it all"
she then explained how they fought in court, her attorneys demanding more evidence against. They were denied the evidence and said the evidence they has was enough to prove her guilty, by his attorneys, since his attorneys had connections they were able to com up with 'substantial' evidence.
"Or so it was claimed"
She explained how he had used her to cover up. He knew the feds were after him, so as proof to them that he wasn't doing what they accused him of he added a partner as a cover up and decided to play her as if he actually loved her when in the end it was all a scam. He too was found guilt that she was told but she was never told as to what his sentence was...

she took a deep breath and exhaled
"And that is why i wanted to files destroyed, i don't want anything reminding me of how young and stupid i was, how naive i was.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:58 am

"As I said."
He pushed the files towards her, and even gave her a lighter, even though they were strictly prohibited in the workplace.
"I leave their destruction, to your discretion. Also, don't ask why I have a lighter."
He sat back.
"Well, you told me your tale, I'll tell you mine. Not very difficult, used to be a prince, on the receiving end of a coup, tried for crimes my father committed, sent here, and now I've received reports my whole homeland, and my family, have been destroyed."
He seemed to get a pain in his neck upon saying this.
"But sounds like you were a victim, pure and simple. There's no need to feel ashamed, Valia, anyone would have been taken in. It's natural for you to feel this way, but it's wrong. Do you understand? It's wrong."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6