HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:46 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:09 am

"No that's fine. I just wanted to give inventory a heads up. Anyway that's all so have a good day." He said hanging up the phone.

He sat back in his chair rubbing one of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:22 am

"I want a partnership, between us. I need protection in case someone wants to attack me. Now, I dont think someone would, but I need to look out for the best interest my people. I am willing to offer you a 10% Ownership to AD and a 25% Increase in funding. I also have a few other ideas for you to consider..."

Tyler stopped talking for a moment and than began again.

"I am looking to build the very first ever, connection system between Biodome 4 and 1 if you are to accept the first offer, I would like to make an easier path to here to there, Giving benefits from both of our domes such as easier access, Increased population, and more. I would also like to begin constructing an inhabitable biodome 7 as it is the only inoperable dome that I am aware of.. If you accept both of these i will also give you 5 highly trained architects, electricians, scientist, and teachers, aside from that I will also supply your dome with guns, knives, bayonetts, and more for free. About half of the stock we create will be yours... I will not lowball the very creator of our ecosystem, not once, I will offer the utmost quality that I can."

Tyler considered his deal to be pretty major that would both increase mobility from here 4 to 1 and expand the moon's base by expanding civilization to 7. It was overly ambitious, but absolutely possible and able to be done.

"Now, I am aware that this may sound impossible, But it is not. A tunnel would create transportation between both of our domes, and expansion would allow us to create even more, Or even allow newer prisoners to live in luxury. I understand this is a very out there offer, But It's been thought about for over 3 months. With our technological advances we could create anything. Of course I would need some of your militia to come here and protect the city. As we dont exactly have any army or law enforcement we need some sort of protection... Just think Boris, we will both become the most important creators on Luna one, and create the most technological future possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:28 am

Liora walked over and sat at the chair near Boris and listened as the two of them spoke. She at all the books that were sitting on the desk. Recognizing a few titles herself. She saw one that caught her eye and reached for it
"may I take a look at this one?"
She figured she would do a bit of reading while to two of them talked

"I'll place it in processing right away, Thank you, if you need anything else please feel free to call back"
she hung up the phone and pulled out the inventory slip for biodome 4 and looked over it.
"I should check with the boss about the biosuit"
She got up and headed for his office. She knocked on the door not wanting to disturb him if he was busy
"Sir I have a question for you if your not busy"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:45 am

Archking turned around from his musings.
"Valia, come in, by all means."
He relaxed for once, putting his arms behind his head, giving the cramped muscles a stretch.
"Now, what can I do for you? And if this is about the raise, no ifs or buts, it's happening, deal with it."

Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:01 am

Boris sat and listened to the details of the deal, before finally standing up and putting his hands down on the desk, looking closely at Tyler, giving him a slight glare.

"I will have my two diplomats work out the fine print. There is an issue though. Biosuits. I only have seven suits including the one Liora is wearing. To send a sizable militia... we'll have to work together to create some method for a large group to cross the outdoors. Perhaps we can study the suits and make our own. Or make a quick version of the tunnel. Or perhaps a method to transport suits back to their original source."

Boris tapped his chin and looked over to Liora.

"You're the medical professional here. Any ideas? Also; have you made a decision as to where you will reside? Either way, I believe you are welcome to join either of our factions and are welcome to change your mind later."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 am

"I was afraid that biosuits would be a major issue, I've been lucky enough to come across 10 Suits. We will need to create a full scale tunnel in order to transport anything. Including a militia. I know you'll have to go back to Biodome one due to leadership issues. The best idea I can think of is sending at bare minimal 6 of your best construction workers over, and have mines suited up and ready to build by the time they get here. We will need to create a heating system each mile. As it will prevent them from freezing on each passing day, also closing off the opening each night preventing an entrance from someone with ill intent."

A quick pause

"Liora is welcome to live here, If she would like. She will have to live with my assistant Sarah for now, We're a little backed up and in the process of evicting a tenant for conspiring against me. He sent a direct threat to me, I am seeing to it he is ejected as soon as possible... I hope your diplomats agree with my terms, It is a more than fair offer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:22 am

Valia walked in.
"Thank you sir"
she gave him a simple bow
"But im not here for that"
She went right to business and walked over handing him the inventory for biodome 6
"Kyle from Boidome 6 just called and they need another biosuit. He said that one of his men were attacked and they lost a biosuit as a result"
she paused for  a moment giving him a chance to look over the inventory
"Sir do we have anymore biosuits available?, I know we only have a limited stock on them but wasnt sure if they were ready just yet."
another pause
"I didnt want to go ahead and process the order if the suits werent ready. I wanted to be sure so that i can inform Mr. Kyle about the status of his inventory before placing it to be processed"

Liora looked up at Boris
"Well i dont know much about these biodomes or the suits since i just got here"
she thought for a moment
"If i may ask what all do these suits protect against? Im assuming providing oxygen is the biggest thing, is there anything else they provide?"
She thought about Boris question on which dome she wanted to be in she looked up at Boris
"Well for now, if possible I would like to stay in your dome."
She looked at Tyler
"I know you said you need medical professionals here, If possible I can come here from time to time and provide medical assistance when needed. At least until the tunnel is up then maybe I can transport where I am needed the most"
she looked up at Boris
"If thats not too much to ask "
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:01 am

Boris shook his head.

"It's not a problem at all Liora. The suits are pressurized, oxygenated, and heated. They protect against suffocation, freezing (and overheating), and critical decompression. You are welcome to join my faction; I'll have a home readied for you immediately upon our return. You may choose where you'd like to live inside my dome. Will you be alright living on your own or should I arrange something? Your lodging and expenses will be covered as long as you continue to be a useful asset to Biodome One. "

Boris turned to Tyler and shook his hand.

"Thank you for this wonderful deal Tyler, hopefully we will become great allies in the future. On my return I will have the best men I can return to your dome and assist with the construction, as well as protection. I will leave my current soldiers and diplomats here. Please be courteous to them."

Boris retrieved the biosuits from the soldiers and diplomats and began to head towards the entrance, keeping a watchful eye on Liora. He wanted to make sure she was safe; it wasn't often that a young woman arrived. In some domes, women like here were sold into brothels or slavery.

"See you soon, Tyler. I will return periodically to check the progress of the tunnel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 am

Liora nodded
"Thank you Boris"
She thought about being alone in a home herself
"I-um I think I'll be ok, I lived by myself for several years before....."
she paused a moment
"um..before i was sent here"
she stood up and followed behind Boris she looked back at Tyler
"i guess just let Boris know if you need me for any medical ordeals"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:43 am

Archking's immediate response was to check the work on his desk.
"Hm... well, let me have a quick peek."
His eyes blurred over the texts on the wooden desk.
"....Approve the order. It's going to involve some ink maneuvering, but ultimately? Yes, send it through. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Valia. I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:08 am

"Let us be on our way then!" Boris announced, heading towards the exit.

It watched from a distance, its skin blending into the rocks it was hiding between.

As Boris and Liora stepped from the dome and into the open space outside, they heard a piercing howl from the distance.

It lowered its body to the ground and began to encroach upon the pair..all that was on its mind was food.

As it was nearly about to strike, the rover whipped around in front of Liora and Boris, the captain at the wheel.

"Hop in, sir. Our namesakes are out hunting."

Boris caught a glimpse of the beast through the scope of his new rifle. It was not alone though. He had seen eight of them. Mutated wolves. How they survived in this barren land he had no idea. They had no oxygen, no food, no water, but they were still alive. Or at least, they still moved, anyway. As they pulled away, something seemed to reflect off of each hairless wolf, on the back of their heads. He couldn't entirely discern what it was but it almost seemed to be.. circuitry? Boris put away the thought for now and put his attention back to the pressing matters at hand.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:08 am

"Alright. Gentlemen, You will stand guard at the entrance, Not at this moment first, Sarah here is going to show you where you will be living so long as you stay here. Please enjoy our local festives, and stay alert. We encourage fun within the workplace and you will have plenty of breaks."

Tyler smiled, it seemed Boris had approved of what he wanted to do. Sarah waved for all of the men, and had them follow her out of the office. Tyler walked into his room to look out the window for a moment. And noticed something happening with Boris' rover.He couldn't see what it was, but he new it was attacking. He wasn't able to do anything at that moment.

After observing helplessly for a moment he called the remainder of his construction crew, they were all true artisans and the most capable he had, the ones working on the museum were good, but no where near as good as the 8 he called upon. He also got 2 electricians to come by, The only 10 that had the suits, other than Tyler and Sarah. They were his mobile crew.

"Gentlemen, I call you here today in rather enlightening news, and unfortunately dangerous news. Our dreams have been recognized, We are going to create the tunnel, Now. The blueprints have already been drawn out. And I would wish for these to be the exact build. I say put it near the airlocked entrance, we will be able to transport between Biodome 1. It is glorious, and for those of whom wish to move there, I hold no will otherwise. It is your choice."

Pulling out the schematics It showed a massive structure, stretching about 25 miles long as an estimate, they would build however long it took them, had a train or shuttle, or whatever would fit in the middle for fast transportation and freight transportation. The roads had 2 sides, a left and a right for rovers, and anything that would be able to drive like a car in the future.

"Now, You will need to. Build a close-off during the construction to keep anything aggressive out, including other people. You will all be granted a gun, whether it be a shotgun or anything else. Whatever you get your hands on. Also, the electricians will need cover when they begin building the heat supply. It will be the first thing built as it will keep you all alive. Please be cautious. It will take some time to build, as I just saw something out my window, we will start in 4 hours. And build for the rest of the day. Stop, and go back at it again the next day, I am counting on you."

All the assembled men had left, and went home to gather their equipment, A gun, Food, Water, and even sleeping bags. Tyler already had someone smuggling concrete into biodome 4 it was going to be about 20 tons maybe more. Dependent on how much was required. "The most important structure Luna One for transporting, built by the best. I can't believe he said yes."

Sarah was waving towards Boris' Diplomats and Armed forces, She was excited, she thought she did will, as did Tyler. Giving the men a break, she walked slowly, they had a day filled with walking around, and had to be tired, an atmosphere like Biodome 4 was hectic, The noise had died down as everyone began to go home.

Sarah stopped in front of the biggest house there was, It was unoccupied, and very spacious, it was only 10 acres off of being a mansion. It was well lit, well paved, well bricked, and all around decorated nicely. The woodwork was elegant and the pillars were even more so better. Everything about the house screamed high culture. It was also one of the best houses there was in the district.

"This is a 10 bedroom, 8 bathroom, 2 kitchen, 4 living room home. With 3 stories, it was made for a generally large family. It can and still can fit double that if the rooms are shared. This is the best house we have to offer, and no one has claimed it. People here believe that it is pointless to have such a big house because there is no one who has that big of a family up here. But, we had created it so a large mass of people could all live in it."

She walked past the gate and to the door opening it, It was furnished elegantly, and the entrance was tiled with an amber glossed over tiling scheme. A chandelier hung freely in the center next to the stairwell to the second level, The kitchen directly to the right upon walking in, and a living area to the left. The dining room and Kitchen were connected.

The couches were a brown color, and the endtables were a nice maple. The bedrooms were carpeted with a brown carpet, and the bathrooms white tiles. All with medicine cabinets. It was the same layout for all 3 levels. Giving everyone an equal appearance in housing.

"Alright boys, I'll leave you too it. Make yourself at home as long as your here." Sarah smiled at them before leaving and let out a belly laugh. She began to walk back to the office daydreaming as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:17 am

"Your welcome sir"
She gave a slight bow and took the paper from him
"The inventory for Biodome 4 is almost complete, Im just finalizing the order and i will have it brought to you when finished
She paused for a moment
"Is there anything you need before I head back to my desk sir, another cup of tea perhaps?"
she looked down at the tray on his desk
"I can take that out for you if your finished with it"

Liora noticed the beast coming towards them she froze on the spot in fear. When the rover whipped in front of them she quickly climbed into it. She looked up at Boris
"what was that?"
her heart was beating rapidly, making it hard for her to catch her breath. She was trying to calm herself
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Archking's brow furrowed as his mind blurred over the rest of the day's schedule.
"No, nothing that I can think of. Thank you very much Valia. You may take the tray if you want, though I can take it out myself."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Boris looked over to Loria and give her a light smile.

"Skin wolves. No real threat, as long as you travel with a group, or travel on a rover. They're vicious, but they're not that fast. Think of them like zombie wolves. Just a little less...lethargic. They tend to stay away unless they either find someone alone and on foot, or just become very hungry. We brought out some rabbit meat last week to keep them fed, don't want hungry vicious wolves roaming about. I wonder why they came out.. there were a lot of people near the entrance."

Boris tapped his chin as the rover pressed on, a few more minutes and they would arrive back at Biodome One.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Velia nodded then walked over and picked up the tray and headed for the door
"If you need anything else sir ill be at my desk"
she smiled then walked out of the office, closing the door behind her quietly. She cleared off the tray, washed up the dishes and put them on the drying rack before returning to her desk. She then placed biodoms 6 order in the processing pile and started working on biodome 4's
"biodome 4 ordered a lot of supplies this month"
she said to herself as she finished the last touches of the order

Liora thought for a moment
"Maybe they were attracted to something?"
she looked down
"whatever the case would that make it a problem for me to travel from biodomes?"

Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Boris shook his head.
"I'm not sure. It shouldn't be as far as I can guess. I'll just organize a group to travel with you any time you may need it."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Liora nodded
"Thank you"
she smiled an actual smile for the first time she arrived
"Thank you for everything you have done for me, I promise I'll do my best to earn my keep"
she thought for a moment
"Is there a place I will be working, or will I be working individually with people that need medical assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Boris shrugged and looked over to Liora.

"Well.. I'd have to say that would be your decision, however I think it would be good to have both as an option, depending on the circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Liora nodded
"i believe i can do that, just as long as i have someone with me"
she looked down
"as long as its not to much to ask, i just dont want to be alone when working, especially if its at night"
she started fiddling with the fabric on the suit then looked up at boris
"i-im sorry for making a lot of request, i dont have to have someone with me at all times"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Boris laughed heartily as the rover pulled up in front of Biodome One.

"No no, it's no problem at all!"

He gave Liora a heavy handed slap on the back, then quickly darted his eyes towards her to make sure he hadn't hurt her.

"My apologies. I'm used to having military men at my side."

The group passed through the air lock into Biodome One, and Boris raised his hands to their artificial sky.

"Welcome home, Liora! Let me show you to your housing options."
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:15 am

OOT: Jenova will henceforth be playing Boris unless he doesn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:19 am

OOT sorry i havent been replying ive been EXTREAMLY busy the past few days. i have some very important things i need to take care of before the 9th of jan. so ill be on when i can

Liora jumped away from him when he gave her a slap on the back. She was very hesitant when climbing out of the rover. she remained silent as she looked out u[on biodome one
"I-its amazing"
She looked at Boris
"I would like that thank you"

Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 am

Boris smiled and lead Liora down their makeshift road (created by compacting the moon dirt and rock uniformly, into the appearance and smoothness of a road)

Boris waived to the captain as he passed by, noticing he was hard at work establishing a group to return to BD4 (henceforth the abbreviation for biodomes).

The Captain gave a quick salute and returned to his work. Boris motioned for Liora to look towards a small shack-house on the outskirts of the dome.

"Here is one option. It's nothing fancy, but it's away from everyone else, if that's what is important to you."

He continued to walk for another minute or so before stopping right next to his house.

"Another option would be to add an addition to my home, if that made you feel more safe."

He turned on his heels and walked to an empty area in between a few large buildings.

"Another option would be to build you a medical facility here, which you could live out of. That would mean sleeping in the same place where people were recovering from their injuries, though. Regardless, we can build you the facility here, but your housing will be your own choice."

Boris turned around, realizing he may have gone too fast.

"So, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Liora thought for a few moments
"well i have a few questions if that alright"
she looked towards the first option
"If i were to chose to live alone, What are the chances of someone breaking into the home?"
she turned to look at Boris
"beings that everyone here are convicts"
she took a moment to think about the second option
"If I were to go with the second option, where will I stay until a room is built for me?"
The third option was out of the question for her
"As for the third, I would prefer not to stay in a place where people are recovering. Not after..."
she closed her eyes and shook her head
"no.. I just cant do that I'm sorry"
she opened her eyes a looked at Boris. She was shaking slightly
"Can I ask you something?"
she looked down at the ground
"When they send us up here, Do they tell you why we are sent here?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next