HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:59 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:52 am

Liora gave a weak smile
"I would like that, that is if you dont mind, i just dont want to work by myself"
she looked towards the entrance
"especially if everyone here are convicts"
Liora remained silent when woman and the man spoke. She didnt want to interrupt them. She just simply looked around as they walked through the streets. Enjoying the music that was playing. She was slightly nervous but hid it well
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 am

Archking had exactly four thousand, eight hundred and twenty eight pieces of paperwork before him.
His eyes skimmed each line of text in less than a second, the information spiking into his brain in a kind of rush.
His hands moved across the paper, his pen scribbling almost too fast to control.

He looked up at the clock. One hour.
Plenty of time.
He was in charge of most of the paperwork flowing through the sector. He was content to be left in peace.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Boris' followed the pair up to the entrance and began to lose his cheerful demeanor. This was now business.

He motioned Liora to come in close to him, also signaling for his regiment to guard the building as they entered.

"Let us begin this tour then, Tyler. Your city is quite impressive. Also, to answer your question, my faction has begun trying to use your currency. It has been a hard process, but I believe we are almost there. For a long time I thought it unnecessary and so did not allow it, but I was convinced by my captain over there, that it would be useful to allow my soldiers some luxuries for exemplary performance."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Liora was looking all around the biodome as they walked through. She noticed Boris motioning to her to come close to him, so she walked over and stood next to him. She leaned in and lowered her voice so only Boris could hear her. After he was done talking she quickly asked him a question
"Exactly how many biodomes did you say there were?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Boris turned his head towards Liora and spoke softly.

"There are a total of seven. Six are inhabited. Biodome Seven...ah..." Boris let out a depressed sigh.. "Biodome Seven is a story for another day. A truly sad story. What may have been the single most advanced faction on Luna One, erased by a simple heating failure in the biodome. Luna gets cold in the dark..real cold."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Liora looked up at him
"i see"
a sad expression was on her face
"Can you tell me when we are done here, that is if you dont mind and if your not busy"
she looked away for a moment
"I just got here and I really dont know much about this place. They didnt tell me much about it before sending me here"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

"And we are off."

Tyler started guiding them through the doors of the museum, upon entering it was already a remarkable sight. The floor was tiled, and the room was Dimly lit, Pillars made from the moon stood with an impressive design. And in front of them, was a theory of the birth of Luna One. And the arrival of the first prisoner was part of it. Up to the agriculture and ecosystem creation, there wasn't many antiques, but, there were stories to back these things up.

"The currency system isn't a big deal, I simply made it for the less capable people of Luna One, I hadn't much of a choice, As I wasn't very good at agriculture, people had started to arrive, and Luckily they knew how to farm. Since paper money wasnt a possibility i thought of something abundant, but something that can also be hard to come by. Luckily, We have gathered the technology to mine. It made it easier to collect Moon Rocks. We have a large abundance now, but we dont charge high rates of living here, in fact. We dont charge a cent to live here. The only currency in circulation is the currency that is in the bank, and in the marketplace. We have been lucky with our prisoners, I've also been Lucky to pick the right people, sending the more burly, strong, and murderous away to other biodomes, I dont have much need for an army..."

"However due to recent thinking I've come to the conclusion that we do need some sort of protection."

Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Boris nodded in understanding to Tyler, before approaching the display of the birth of Luna One.

"You've done me well on this, or rather, whoever created this did."

Boris thought for a moment, before tapping his chin.

"Say.. what if I brought you some of my original equipment from the beginning? My old biosuit, my old generator.. things of that nature.. most have long been inoperable, but I could restore them. However, they may be more shall we say.. emotional, in their current state."

Boris looked over to Liora, gauging her understanding of the birth of Luna One; waiting to see an expression of surprise if she happened to catch on to who he actually was, and what he meant to this place they begrudgingly called home.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 am

"That would be... Stupendous! I need some antiques to prove the claims here. And if I had your old generator, biosuit, and anything that is inoperable it would be most excellent, also... I dont want to bother to ask this but I hesitantly do, Do you have anything with 1111-1111 on it? As the first first prisoner giving anything with his prison number would be huge. Shall we move on? Or would you like to look around the lobby for a few moments, It is quite impressive... I was the one who conceived telling the story of this place with the museum, it is just such fresh, and amazing history."

Though Tyler had spoken so happily about his achievements, There was a terrible sorrow burdening him. It's been years and still he misses being home, he isn't as lonely as he would be in a cell, and certainly more people care about him on Luna One, but that didn't matter. His family had no clue where he was, if he was alive, if he broke out of prison, or even if he actually murdered anyone. The speculation is what was terrible about the life he left behind, he had no choice but to accept what happened and move on.

Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:39 am

After waiting for a few hours Kyle decided it was time for his group to leave.
"Come on were leaving. We really need these supplies but it seem's that they're busy over there." Kyle said as he started to walk back to his dome.

"But sir. If it's that important I think we should just wait for them to finish."

Kyle stopped moving. Without even turning around he answered saying "I'm not waiting another minute. They aren't going to finish today and I'd rather head back."

"I understand sir. You can head back if you want but I'm not leaving empty handed." He said as he turned back to Biodome 4.

Kyle turned back to his soldier, anger on his face. "Are you disobeying me? No no no.... you don't seem to know how this works." Kyle started as he walked closer to the soldier. "I give you a place to stay, food to eat, water to drink and all I ask in return is a little respect, a little order. In case you forgot I am your master and you are my dog and you take orders from me NOT the other way around. And like all pets, sometimes they need a little discipline. A little reminder of who they're master is."

Kyle grabbed the back of the guys Biosuit and tore a hole in the back of it. The man fell to the ground in pain, gasping for air. He died so after.

"Okay I want you two to remove his helmet and anything that could lead anyone to Biodome 6. After that move his body to Biodome 4's entrance. Let's put on a little show shall we? Or do any of you have any other ideas you want to tell me?"

The other soldiers shook they're heads in fear of the same fate.

"Good. After that head on back to Biodome 6. I'll see you there." He said turning his back to his men.

Doing as he asked his men moved the guys body to the entrance of Biodome 4.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 am

He'd finished and emerged from the dark room he'd held himself in.
His sector consisted of the paperwork, logistics and statistics, from Biodome One to Biodome Three, and next week he would shift to Biodome Five, Six, and what little there was for the maintenance of Seven.
It was a hard life, but life in a penal system was not easy. He also had the advantage of being the most knowledgable individual in any sector, and, in a way, was still a king. Once, he'd mislaid two sheets of paperwork and not sent them off, and Biodome Two had almost starved to death as a result.
Naturally, he'd never made such a mistake ever again, but the fact remained that he still possessed an almost godly level of power across the colony.
He looked at the world around him and shuddered...

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:00 am

OOT: Mate -- There are only 7 biodomes and #7 is uninhabited.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 am

Liora heard Boris mention his old equipment from the beginning. She looked over at Boris with a shocked expression on her face. The biosuit that she was wearing was that of the numbers Tyler mentioned.
"Y-your the very first convict to be sent here?"
she looked down at the number on the suit she was wearing
"but how?"

OOT: gonna be editing this post bringing in two more characters

and here they are Smile

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:07 am

OOT: Edited Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 am

Valia walked in the room with a tray. On the tray contained a covered dish, silverware, a glass of water and tea. She placed the tray on his desk
"Your lunch is ready sir"
she noticed some papers had fallen on the floor and bent down to pick them up, and organized them neatly on his desk
"the inventory list for biodome three is almost complete, im just finishing up the lasts orders we received this afternoon, ill bring them in for you to look over when im finished?"
She noticed the mountain of papers on his desk and knew he was very busy so she kept it short
"is there anything else i can get for you before i go back to my desk?"

Raze was just outside biodome 4, This was the only biodome she was unable to gain access in. She had been working on a way to get in to see what all she could find to use for more tinkering. She notice a group of men just outside the gates. She watched as the one ripped an opening to the others suit. She noticed them dragging the man to the entrance of biodome 4. She waited for them to leave before heading over to the body. When approaching him she realized he was dead.
"well best not let this stuff go to waste"
she started taking the suit off the man and raiding for anything else she could find off him that she could use
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Boris thought for a moment before speaking.

"I think we'd better move on. If I stick around too long, I may find myself unable to leave this beautiful place."

Boris fumbled through his pocket and pulled out a heavy duty multi-tool.

"This is my original multi-tool, military issue. I owe my survival on Luna One to this and this alone. If you can promise to take good care of it..."

Boris handed the multi-tool over to Tyler.

"You may use it in your display. It is probably the single most important item on Luna One. Or rather, it was in the beginning. Anyway, let us move on."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:16 pm

"Boris... I cannot even begin to word how much this means to me, The original tool that helped build the very foundation our life is built upon. I... I am speechless thank you... To move on, I think we will go to the marketplace, We have a large variety of of goods, ranging from weaponrey all the way to food and various festivities. I had the intention before you giving me this tool to give everyone in your group 1 item that you all would find useful in your journey back. You'd be surprised what these venders can find."

Tyler put the Multi-Tool in his pocket, as the glass casing would be built at a later date he couldn't place it anywhere in the museum Turning away from the lobby, and looking towards the door, he started to walk to the exit. Boris following behind him. Upon leaving the music began to get louder again, the vendors were all silently grooving with the music, as they approached a Jewelry vendor. Tyler raised his voice to speak over the music.

"And here is our vast marketplace, though we've only stopped here, There is more up the street, after you select your items we will be going back to my office, Where I can show you the rest of what we have available for the vast public. It is the most I could think of and do for the general public of this place."

Sarah was browsing around the jewelry admiring the art, and work put into them.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Archking turned at the sound.
"Oh, Valia. It's you. It's fine, sweetheart, I've got everything I need. I don't know what I would do without you my dear."
He smiled at her reassuringly, wanting her to know he was sincere in his appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Liora followed them to the jewelry vendor keeping silent as the two of them spoke. She looked around at all the jewelry that was in the vendor. Everything was organized and shone brightly. She looked up at Boris waiting to see what he had to say about it

Valia simply smiled then gave a slight bow
"Your welcome boss, and if you need anything just call. I'll be at my desk working on that inventory list for you"before he could say anything more she was out of his office and back at her desk. The phone was ringing when she got there and she took the call
"This is the inventory section, Valia speaking how can i help you..."
a voice from the other end spoke and Valia got a pen and paper and wrote some information down
"ok so you need 100 of them by the end of the week....
a pause
"Ok I will place that with your list and send it to be processed. Will that be all?"
another pause
"ok if there is anything else you need just simply call us back thank you and have a wonderful day"
She then opened up a desk drawer, pulled out a form and started filling it out to be filed copying the information she received and wrote down onto the form....

Raze found that the man had quite a few items she could use to take back with her. She pressed a few buttons on a wrist panel from her suit then pulled out what looked like a small credit card from it, but it was all black. She unfolded it revealing a small bag. she placed the items in the bag then folded it back up placing it back into her wrist panel
"there that should do it"
she looked up at the entrance of the biodome
"i need to figured out how to get inside this dome, for some reason its different then the others....but why?"
she stood there studying the entrance
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Archking sat down at the desk, and proceeded to eat his lunch.
He smiled.
Valia knew just what he liked to eat. A bacon and sausage sandwich, with a side of honey, some crisps on the side, and a small apple just to provide some blandness. He also loved the way she was so respectful and obedient.
"You're not a prince, anymore..." he chuckled to himself, and looked out of the window again.
On a whim, as he looked at the plate, he picked up the phone and dialed reception.
"Valia, I am giving you a 32% pay rise for all your hard work. You deserve it. Enjoy the rest of the day."
Then he picked up a stray spreadsheet that had been bothering him with it's oddity and studied it.
"I still don't understand you..."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 pm

After a while of walking Kyle finally made it back to Biodome 6 alone. Walking up to the air lock he said "It's Kyle Madigan. Let me back in." With a bit of irritation in his voice.

"Yes sir and welcome back."

After the air lock opens he walks in and heads to his office. Violently taking off his Bio suit and throwing it aganst the wall he sits down as his desk and rubs his temples.

"That was one of our Bio suits you ruined out there jackass. Good luck getting another one! And of course things had to go the way they did." He thought.

Grabbing the phone he dials the number for inventory management.

"It's Kyle. One of my men was attacked on the way to Biodome 4 and we lost a Bio Suit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 pm

The phone rang as Valia just finished the form and placed it in the processing box to be viewed by her boss for processing, when the phone rang she answered it
she was surprised to hear her boss on the other end telling her he was giving her a pay raise, she was completely shocked
"t-thank you boss, but you really dont have to"
but before she could say another word he had already hung up. she slowly put the back on its hook wondering why she was receiving such a raise. by the time she placed the phone back it was ringing again
a mans voice was on the phone
"It's Kyle. One of my men was attacked on the way to Biodome 4 and we lost a Bio Suit."
She got a pen and paper out and wrote down the information
"I will put your order in for processing. We are limited on biosuits at the moment so i cant guarantee we have some available. But I will see what we can do for you Mr. Kyle, Is there anything else you would like to add for processing sir?"
She got up and went to the filing cabinet and pulled biodome 4 file to place it in there inventory list while awiating his response
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Boris quickly perused the shops before stopping at an arms shop.

"What need is there for an arms trader in biodome four.." Boris questioned.

The arms trader responded with a shrug and a grunt.

Boris picked up and felt each weapon he could, gauging their quality.

"Not bad.." he said while scanning over the rifles, revolvers, and bladed weapons.

Finally though, his eyes came to rest on a pair of three. Apparently sold as a set. A massive revolver, a heavy rifle, and a large combat knife.

Boris smiled, a primal urge compelling him to obtain those.

He lifted up each item, and satisfied with their quality, prepared to make his purchase. However, Boris was not only a military man, but a business man as well. As such, Boris reached into his pocket and retrieved a very large sum of money, in the form of Biodome One bank certificates (as mass amounts of moon rocks were a bit cumbersome to carry; another wonderful idea of Biodome Four that Boris had brought into his own faction.) Each certificate was able to be redeemed for a large amount of moon rocks, if one wished to have the physical worth of the certificate, rather than the paper. These were convicts though, so many had issues with authority, such as banks, and that was the only way they would keep their money. In moon rock form.

Boris looked at the arms trader with a piercing glare.

"I'll take everything you've got here. Have it delivered to Biodome One immediately. My captain here will escort you back."

Boris turned back to his captain and gave him instructions.

"Take the rover and place all these weapons in it. Upon arrival, get some assistance from some of the soldiers and divide them up among those able and willing to be armed. Prioritize by experience."

Boris waived the captain on and retrieved his three new weapons, strapping them across his back.

"Tyler - after seeing this I must ask. How many smugglers do you have working for you? Unless you mean to tell me these weapons are manufactured here in Biodome Four. Either way, your dome has come a long way since the days of food rations and first come first serve."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:52 pm

"Technologically, we have made many breakthroughs with our current surroundings, people who were sent here had remarkable talent, they just needed to tap into it, Everything on display here, and everything that you can purchase is manufactured right in this biodome. It took a decent length of time to get to this point, but we can finally say, we emulated a city well, The minds of this biodome make me proud. Also, to answer your question about weaponrey, we have a few weapons collectors, and want many of them to feel the freedom they did back home."

Tyler was surprised to see that his certificates were still in use. People seldom used them in biodome 4. They weren't inconvenient, but most inmates preferred simple moonrocks, some vendors wouldn't even accept certificates. Luckily weapon traders don't care very much. They'll take any form of money.

"Well, it is about the time we head to my office, by the time we finish Showing you and talking about the rest, the guns will be loaded up, Everyone here is an efficient worker, and transport any goods they own as quick as they possibly can, of course to avoid moon thiefs we have our workers wait at the entrance before loading up."

Tyler began to walk away from the city center, passing by the city hall, He walked further down the street, and to the left, His house/ office was secluded to the town, and gave him a perfect view to the outside of the dome. He made his way to the entrance, everything was quiet upon entering the office. It shut everything out making discussion much easier. Once he made his way to then meeting room He sat down with all the books that were taken from the library on the desk, He moved all of them to the end Boris was sitting at.

"This would be our very small, yet attainable books at the library itself, We have many, many more books, however, We wanted to show the most educational available to the public. "The art of war" was a book I always enjoyed reading, and so Sarah here decided to take it out, in case of interest in the book. Everything else is understanding concepts such as architecture, Physics, chemistry, electricity, etc. If it wasn't for attainable knowledge we wouldn't be able to create anything we have here."

Tyler had already had an insane offer thought up, that would be hard to refuse, yet entirely possible, some of its proposals would take some time to create. There would be many good things to come if it were to be a yes he'll partner up.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Enigma
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:50 am

Boris sat down at a chair near Tyler's desk.

"Let us begin our negotiations then, Tyler. Tell me what you require, and what you have to offer me."

Boris motioned for Liora to sit down at a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony   Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna One: Lunar Penal Colony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next