HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:25 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Talon entered the vehicle after her, trying to calm his mind, but a simple rage overwhelmed his shattered mind at this time, so his body language displayed it.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Katia looked at Talon, and unfolded her arms. "The more you think about it, the more your body will crave the blood of your master." Katia explained as calmly as she could. "We are going somewhere quite precarious...mainly for you, than for myself. Nonetheless, if you don't focus on what is going to be done in the next hour or so, you will loose yourself to the thirst again...that is the first thing you should learn to control."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Talon looked to her, his eyes blaring red, "What would you do if you woke up one day, not a clue who you were, and found out that you've become something you thought was only in legends, and finally, found that you were lower than a dog was to a human being?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Katia shrugged her shoulders as she folded her arms. "How should I know?" She commented. "I was born a vampire. I know nothing else." She spoke with her eyes closed. "And I wouldn't say you are lower than a dog," she opened her eyes and looked directly at Talon; "you can still reason; can't you?" She asked sarcastically. "You'll soon see what happens to the vampires that do not know how to control their thirst...those are the vampires lower than dogs." She unfolded her arms slowly. "Those without control, are no worse, and no better than a ferrial(sp?) beast....a cancer on our entire race. They must be removed...if they are not, the entire human race will be brought to extinction."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Talon growled, "Its not blood I want right now...." He made a fist, "I want revenge, and I'll never get it......"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:35 pm

Katia raised her brow slightly. "That's how it starts...you'll be craving blood soon enough." She said, as the car slowed to a stop. "Looks like we're here." She looked out the window to a rather large, run down house. Katia sighed heavily, as the driver opened the door. Katia looked at Talon and said: "Follow me, and watch." She instructed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Talon sighed, and quietly followed her, attempting to suppress his rage while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Katia got out of the car, then looked at Talon. "Stay close to me and the driver...well the driver at least." She said, then walked into the house.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A male standard vampire spoke coldly, as Katia entered the house.
"I suppose you're the leader of this sad little group." Katia retorted, as she folded her arms.
"You could say that." He replied, as he walked towards Katia. "Oh...you're a pureblood." He said with a devious smile.
Suddenly, Katia vanished, grabbed the male standard vampire by the neck, and pinned him to the wall. "You're a waste of space." She growled lowly.
"Oh, I'd be careful if I were you." The male standard vampire spoke, as the lights in the foyer turned on, revealing a mess of other standard vampires on the second floor. "They tend to get upset when someone tries to kill me."
"I'm not afraid of them." Katia whispered. "I'm a pureblood; remember?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Talon felt now was as good of time as any to relieve his rage. He took from his pocket, a butterfly knife, and readied it, "Multiple people attacking one person is unfair sport, attack me if you want to bite into something!" He said aloud, not knowing why he had a knife like that in his pocket in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 pm

The male standard vampire looked at Talon, and opened his mouth. However, before he could speak, Katia ripped out his heart, and crushed it. She then walked over to Talon. "They can't bite you." She whispered to Talon, then placed her hand on the knife. "And if you really want to let out your rage, you won't need a knife." She added in the same whispered, calm tone, as she turned to the room full of standard vampires. "They are vampires, just as you are; but they are far weaker than you are, and they don't even compare to any pureblood." She explained. "They can't take your blood, unless you give it to them; as I did for you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Talon pulled his knife away, "You'd be amazed at what a knife can do." With that, he moved forward at a surprising rate of speed, his knife sliding completely through the necks of two of the enemy vampires, before he swoop kicked them, and slammed his foot down upon the skull of one, crushing it with ease.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Katia turned and folded her arms, watching Talon kill the standard vampires. The driver looked at Katia, then to Talon. Katia's eyes moved towards the driver, then she said: "I think you've scared them enough." Katia spoke to Talon, as she unfolded her arms, and walked into the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Talon took a piece of cloth from a shirt of one of the dead vampires, and wiped the blade of his weapon, before placing it back in his pocket, "I'm good for now."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Katia looked at the standard vampires whom remained. "Learn to control your thirst." She hissed lowly, as if she were scolding a room full of children. "Or, I'll come back here and kill you myself." She warned coldly. "Be grateful for your existence."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Talon looked to her with a tired face, and asked, "We done here?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

After the standard vampires left the house, Katia looked at Talon, with a serious expression on her face...though her eyes seemed to betray her sorrow. "I take no pleasure in killing my kind."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Talon shrugged, "That's the first time I killed anyone, according to my current knowledge, I feel sorry for them, but had I not cut them up, i think i would have lost it."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Katia walked to the door. "I know you would have." She spoke softly. "But you seem to have a good handle on control." She added, as she looked over her shoulder. "Now that you're a vampire, everything can be traced to thirst. Remember that." She instructed. "The vampires that died here....they did not remember...the vampire counsel won't let history be repeated again."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Talon crossed his arms, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Katia motioned for Talon to follow her, as she walked outside. "The first of the vampire race nearly wiped out all of humanity, because they couldn't control their thirst." She replied. "That's the simplest response." She added, as she walked to the car. "As for the details, no one really knows, save for the vampires that were alive at that time....which, consequently, is not many."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Talon spoke aloud, "They got what was coming to them then, can't say I feel sorry for them."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Katia faked a smile. "You'd fit in perfectly with the vampire counsel." She said, then got into the car.

Valentina entered her estate, followed by the same mid-level vampire assistant. "There are more and more humans being turned into vampires." She thought out loud.
"Do you think this should be investigated?" The mid-level vampire asked.
Valentina froze and looked at the assistant. "Yes." She replied. "I'll find someone to conduct the investigation myself." She added.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Talon got into the car, and simply said, "That's not funny."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Katia crossed her legs and looked at Talon. "You'll find that the vampire counsel can be extremely tedious." She spoke calmly. "Especially the ones that have been on the counsel for the longest." She added. "My mother is on the counsel, because my father died. She took his seat on the counsel. His corpse was barely cold...but the counsel was at her door to fill his seat."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Talon shrugged, "They sound like....a bunch of....politicians......."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-