HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:50 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:10 pm

"That's probably because most of them are." Katia replied. "You'll find out that purebloods like to keep their hands in a lot of pots."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Talon chuckled, "What I'm wondering right now, is on what spectrum do you place yourself in the pure bloods?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:32 am

Valentina searched the counsel's files on all living pureblood vampires in the region. Out of all the names that flew across her eyes, two stood out...brothers...living fairly close by. Valentina smiled gently, and looked at a male mid-level vampire. "Send an invitation to Eclipse and Equinox to meet me at this estate." She ordered.
The male mid-level vampire nodded his head once, then set off to carry out Valentina's orders.

Saraphis, having contacted one of her children's companies in regards to a 'project', walked out of the house that she was supposed to be a prisoner in, wearing a dark purple dress, and a black coat. The smile on her pale features seemed to only hint at her joy over the news she received.

"I won't ever be the head of house Bernhardt; but I do intend to follow in my mother's footsteps." Katia replied. "And when the time comes, I'll be married."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:58 am

Talon sighed, "So even in this world, people are forced into such a social contract as that."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Katia glared at Talon. "There aren't as many purebloods as you think." She hissed. "To keep a pureblood's house alive, they have to marry, and produce children to the line."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Several memories flashed through his eyes as he heard this, and so he didn't reply, merely holding his head painfully.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Katia folded her arms, as she sat back in her seat. "I don't expect you to understand this, nor is this required of you to understand. But it's the responsibility of the pureblood vampires to keep their lines flourishing...for many reasons."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Eclipse woke with a start as he heard a doorbell ring.
"Tonight of all nights..." Eclipse muttered as he descended the staircase. He saw Equinox at the door talking to someone with Anna hanging off his arm. "What're you still doing up?"
Equinox thrust his finger in the messenger's face.
"Give us a moment!" he declared. He turned to face his twin. "Anna and I were just talking about a variety of subjects."

Anna giggled and put the length of her body against Equinox's.
Eclipse, disgusted, made to comment, but ultimately decided against it.
"Quit bothering the man and let him speak."
Equinox lowered his finger reluctantly.
"Whoever you speak for, tell them next time to send a woman!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 pm

The male mid-level vampire blinked in confusion. "Uh...Lady Valentina Bernhardt requests your audience at her residence." He spoke, calmly, though still confused as to why Valentina would send him here for this. "It is not wise to keep her waiting." He added. "Her car will take you, if you wish."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Talon sighed, "Its not that.....damn...head of mine......stupid memories....go drown........" With that, he fell to the floor, the pain increasing ten fold.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Katia looked at Talon. "Stop the car." She ordered the driver.
The driver stopped the car.
Katia cut her hand, and offered her bleeding hand to Talon. "Take it." She ordered. "It will help the pain."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:14 pm

The name woke Eclipse.
"Lady Bernhardt, eh?" He turned to Equinox. "All right. Tell mother and father where I've gone."
Equinox laughed.
"A cute sentiment, but you must know I'm coming along, and bringing Anna with me!"

Anna smiled brightly.
"Yes, milord!" They ran towards the car.

I haven't a moment to waste, I suppose. Eclipse looked back at the house as he entered the car. He opened the passenger door to find Equinox and Anna giggling like children while piled together on the seat. Keeping as composed as he could, Eclipse got in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:25 pm

The car quickly made it's way back to Valentina's estate. Valentina, standing outside, waiting for the car, with a kind expression on her pale features, and one of her female mid-level assistants standing close to her.
"Are you certain you want both of them?" Valentina's assistant asked. "From the counsel's reports, Eclipse, seems to be the better fit-"
"Silence." Valentina stated firmly, then looked over her shoulder to her assistant. "Don't question my motives." She ordered.
The assistant bowed her head slightly. "I apologize Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Talon reluctantly accepted her blood, his pain now easing, "Dammit, what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:49 pm

"Probably a memory from your last life, or a memory of being bitten by an ancient pureblood." Katia replied. "It will more than likely happen again."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Talon looked her in the eyes, "Can you tell me anything about the ancient pure blood that got me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Katia sat back in her seat, and tapped the roof of the car, signalling to the driver to start driving. "You really don't want to know." She said, with no expression on her pale features. "If what my mother told you got your blood boiling, there isn't much that I can tell you that will make it better."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Talon shook his head, "I want to know, please, knowledge is important to me."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Draven was subdued from the sedative. Hours passed and he regained consciousness. Still in the same room, Still being monitored, he decided it would be futile to continue his attempts at trying to break free and wait to see what they want, why they want it, how they want it done, and why they needed him. Since he was restrained he just lay there staring at the ceiling.

The women adjacent was taking notes on Dravens condition. Monitoring him closely, hoping to get into his psychology. It will more than likely never happen, but she was curious. And so her gentle tone had a hint of inquiry when she began to speak.

"So, From what I understand you're from the Dracul family. Related to mighty fighters, kings, and more. What is it like having such powerful and influential relatives?"

Draven ignored her for moments, knowing full well what she said. He didn't want to give a stupid answer or a truthful one.

"They're nothing more than people."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Katia sighed heavily. "Suit yourself." She said, as she crossed her legs. "Well, my mother was right. She's over 3000 years old, the oldest of us that we know about. Not too much is known about her; but from what the counsel has gathered, she detests us...and by us, I mean the purebloods, the vampire counsel. She thinks we should go back to the old days of terrorizing humanity." Katia raised her gaze to Talon. "All purebloods are supposed to keep one or two mid-level vampires to feed on; but Saraphis seems to go through five or six every few weeks."

Saraphis entered the cabin, without even announcing that she would be arriving. "Where is he?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Talon thought for a moment, "Damn, I guess Van never got her when he was clearing out vamps in the old days, guess that legend must not have been so fictional either?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Katia shook her head. "The person isn't real...more of a merger of many humans like him." She folded her arms, as her car pulled into the laneway of her mother's estate. "Humans would find it difficult killing the youngest of purebloods, excluding children and new borns." She looked directly at Talon. "Just imagine how hard it would be for them to attempt to take Saraphis' life."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Looking to her, he asked, "Who was the first pure blood?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Katia shrugged her shoulders. "Even the counsel doesn't know who the first pureblood was, or how our species came into existence." She replied. "I doubt even Saraphis would remember or know who the first of us was."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:18 am

Talon sighed, "Well there goes one of my ideas." He looked up, breathed in, and let out a long, calm breathe, "Well, what's left on the itinerary?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood of Thine Enemy   The Blood of Thine Enemy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blood of Thine Enemy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-